Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners on pages 221 and 222
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 233 234
Oh my god that's awesome @Chaotic I love it, and I would be very pleased by that! :D So many awesome banners- but as Rose and Thorn are my diehard OTP, I think that last one just tickles me for purely OMG Rose as a big old time ringleader! feel... XD
Oh my god that's awesome @Chaotic I love it, and I would be very pleased by that! :D So many awesome banners- but as Rose and Thorn are my diehard OTP, I think that last one just tickles me for purely OMG Rose as a big old time ringleader! feel... XD
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
Alright, tickets updated- if anyone spots a mistake (numbers don't match totals listed in post 6 OR I used a number twice, inverted numbers, etc) PLEASE let me know. There is ALWAYS a reward for catching mistakes. ALWAYS.

PS: Less than a day and we have blown through the first two unlocks with EASE.
Wow.

So, how about those kickstarter items? XD
Alright, tickets updated- if anyone spots a mistake (numbers don't match totals listed in post 6 OR I used a number twice, inverted numbers, etc) PLEASE let me know. There is ALWAYS a reward for catching mistakes. ALWAYS.

PS: Less than a day and we have blown through the first two unlocks with EASE.
Wow.

So, how about those kickstarter items? XD
Despite my horrible luck with raffles, I've been trying to buy a KS familiar for months so....time to enter! At least it's a chance of crossing something off my wishlist. Thanks for putting together such an awesome raffle! ^^
Despite my horrible luck with raffles, I've been trying to buy a KS familiar for months so....time to enter! At least it's a chance of crossing something off my wishlist. Thanks for putting together such an awesome raffle! ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Wow, I really need to get cracking on sorting the 25k prizes... orz... I thought I'd have time to breed my various Imps and stuff before then... ahhh maybe not? O_O

@Alphaeon There are tons of good KS items in here- and hopefully we'll get some pretty awesome items for the 25k mark. :D Even if you win 12th place, there should be an awesome item or two in it for you. :3
Wow, I really need to get cracking on sorting the 25k prizes... orz... I thought I'd have time to breed my various Imps and stuff before then... ahhh maybe not? O_O

@Alphaeon There are tons of good KS items in here- and hopefully we'll get some pretty awesome items for the 25k mark. :D Even if you win 12th place, there should be an awesome item or two in it for you. :3
Eee! I can't wait! I'll see if I can do you another banner tomorrow @Fannish oh! And! I'll ping my friends list here on Sunday, because FR doesn't want to play nice on my dads PC .

Ah well. At least it lets me grind the coli and gather.
Eee! I can't wait! I'll see if I can do you another banner tomorrow @Fannish oh! And! I'll ping my friends list here on Sunday, because FR doesn't want to play nice on my dads PC .

Ah well. At least it lets me grind the coli and gather.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Fannish

Tried a banner! I was planning on making a gif out of it, and perhaps giving it a rose border or something, but I'm not used to working so small. I'll hopefully get one or two more done soon, though!
I hope you like it!
http://i.imgur.com/vVmC0O6.png
@Fannish

Tried a banner! I was planning on making a gif out of it, and perhaps giving it a rose border or something, but I'm not used to working so small. I'll hopefully get one or two more done soon, though!
I hope you like it!
http://i.imgur.com/vVmC0O6.png
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@Fannish Here's some banners for you! Sorry the second one is grainy :/ I couldn't find a way to export it without it undergoing forced optimization (and the third one, too)

JGQQyGb.gifEx7hjRf.gifrABO4lC.gif
@Fannish Here's some banners for you! Sorry the second one is grainy :/ I couldn't find a way to export it without it undergoing forced optimization (and the third one, too)

JGQQyGb.gifEx7hjRf.gifrABO4lC.gif
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

JGQQyGb.gifEx7hjRf.gif

Oh. My goodness! I found the shop banners! :D 30 tickets for youuuu!

Plus 10 each- because these and Hatch's are so getting put up in code boxes in just a few min.
@Xairathan

JGQQyGb.gifEx7hjRf.gif

Oh. My goodness! I found the shop banners! :D 30 tickets for youuuu!

Plus 10 each- because these and Hatch's are so getting put up in code boxes in just a few min.
@Fannish woo banner wearing time! :D
@Fannish woo banner wearing time! :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Fannish yay! XD

Threw in a third one in the post up there, you just missed it lol

(This is a repost of the last post with this added:)

The second banner (the one advertising the trading) links back to here. Not sure if intentional or not.
@Fannish yay! XD

Threw in a third one in the post up there, you just missed it lol

(This is a repost of the last post with this added:)

The second banner (the one advertising the trading) links back to here. Not sure if intentional or not.
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 233 234