Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners on pages 221 and 222
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234
Birthday Guesses! Are you...... turning 24 and born in the morning?
Birthday Guesses! Are you...... turning 24 and born in the morning?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Xairathan There are Item codes??? D: I went through and grabbed the images manually from my lair.... is there a better way to do it?

Will not cry if there is- but may look at the past 3 days spent coding and gathering all this and then go make a pot of tea.

And thanks for all the support everyone!
All the way up to almost 4k after I wrangle Xairathan's stuff! (I think you did the total as that much, I'm adding it up now. For someone that loves Raffles, I am horrid at maths... T_T so slow am I.)
@Xairathan There are Item codes??? D: I went through and grabbed the images manually from my lair.... is there a better way to do it?

Will not cry if there is- but may look at the past 3 days spent coding and gathering all this and then go make a pot of tea.

And thanks for all the support everyone!
All the way up to almost 4k after I wrangle Xairathan's stuff! (I think you did the total as that much, I'm adding it up now. For someone that loves Raffles, I am horrid at maths... T_T so slow am I.)
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish I can code most of everything for you if you'd want. It's more repetitive work than actual coding. For example you can do this for the light sprite: [code] [ item=light sprite ][/code] (erase spaces) and produces [item=light sprite]. Valid for everything except stuff with apostrophes (though I think there may or may not be a workaround for that) and skins, I think, for some strange reason. Edits below are for testing purposes only: [item=peacebringer&s cowl]
@Fannish I can code most of everything for you if you'd want. It's more repetitive work than actual coding. For example you can do this for the light sprite:
Code:
[ item=light sprite ]
(erase spaces) and produces Light Sprite . Valid for everything except stuff with apostrophes (though I think there may or may not be a workaround for that) and skins, I think, for some strange reason.

Edits below are for testing purposes only:

vnfnSuk.gif
@SlainCane Poooossibly, :D
I won't tell until the event closes, but I really am looking forward to all the guesses.
@SlainCane Poooossibly, :D
I won't tell until the event closes, but I really am looking forward to all the guesses.
@Xairathan If you re-code the prize list for me, I will totally give you a couple of familiars you're missing. O_O THANK YOU oh my GODS, thank you.
@Xairathan If you re-code the prize list for me, I will totally give you a couple of familiars you're missing. O_O THANK YOU oh my GODS, thank you.
@Fannish You have no idea how tempted I am to bet all my complete event items sets on this. :(
@Fannish You have no idea how tempted I am to bet all my complete event items sets on this. :(
@Swine I'm not saying that you should totally do that right now, but, yanno, the trade ins, if every trade in is done, total 43k tickets, and fully unlock the kickstarter stuff all by themselves.
Just... yanno, saying.

@Xairathan Awesome!!! Gimmie a bit to finish adding tickets to the raffle and you so get a couple of familiars. :3

And does the Overload and Black Ice chests show for you? cause they don't for me... then again FR and my computer fight like cats and dogs...
@Swine I'm not saying that you should totally do that right now, but, yanno, the trade ins, if every trade in is done, total 43k tickets, and fully unlock the kickstarter stuff all by themselves.
Just... yanno, saying.

@Xairathan Awesome!!! Gimmie a bit to finish adding tickets to the raffle and you so get a couple of familiars. :3

And does the Overload and Black Ice chests show for you? cause they don't for me... then again FR and my computer fight like cats and dogs...
@Fannish I'm gonna hate myself if I lose massively but I want a Gilded Crown so bad. :(

How many tickets for:

All the ice skins that come from the chests (5 skins)
All the festival sprites
All the festival armbands
All the festival apparel (sunchaser, forgetools, etc.)

I also have:
Black Tulip Flowerfall x 2
Twice-Dyed Cowl x2
Akirbeak
Speedy
Bantam Fangar
Autumnal Wreath

And potentially a triple sky coatl soon.
@Fannish I'm gonna hate myself if I lose massively but I want a Gilded Crown so bad. :(

How many tickets for:

All the ice skins that come from the chests (5 skins)
All the festival sprites
All the festival armbands
All the festival apparel (sunchaser, forgetools, etc.)

I also have:
Black Tulip Flowerfall x 2
Twice-Dyed Cowl x2
Akirbeak
Speedy
Bantam Fangar
Autumnal Wreath

And potentially a triple sky coatl soon.
Just stopping by and pinging myself @Kotomi so I remember this. I'm definitely interested in making a banner/signature for this! :D
Just stopping by and pinging myself @Kotomi so I remember this. I'm definitely interested in making a banner/signature for this! :D
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Kotomi If you do, I'll wear it. :)
@Kotomi If you do, I'll wear it. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234