Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners on pages 221 and 222
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 233 234
@Fannish

Hihihi! I made a signature, just like I said I would! :D And a banner too, just for the heck of it! Er, I made the raffle titled the Best Raffle in the World, because I think it fits. ^^;

nXXtOLe.png

0XnoCzC.png

They're pretty simple, but it gets the message out. :)
@Fannish

Hihihi! I made a signature, just like I said I would! :D And a banner too, just for the heck of it! Er, I made the raffle titled the Best Raffle in the World, because I think it fits. ^^;

nXXtOLe.png

0XnoCzC.png

They're pretty simple, but it gets the message out. :)
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
DOH! *goes to fix it* Thanks for the catch, and I really love the first two, but feel free to use the third one if you want! :D
DOH! *goes to fix it* Thanks for the catch, and I really love the first two, but feel free to use the third one if you want! :D
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
Daily post and bumps
Daily post and bumps
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Kotomi Ahck! I meed your post! Thank you so much! They're gorgeous! I'll add them and your tickets in just a bit.

Thank you @Niharike Appreciate the bump AND the banner wearing! :D

PS, the trade in list is a ton of chaotic fun. I am currently laughing rather hard- as no trades for 4+ hours, then 43 items all at once...
@Kotomi Ahck! I meed your post! Thank you so much! They're gorgeous! I'll add them and your tickets in just a bit.

Thank you @Niharike Appreciate the bump AND the banner wearing! :D

PS, the trade in list is a ton of chaotic fun. I am currently laughing rather hard- as no trades for 4+ hours, then 43 items all at once...
@Fannish

Birth date...hmmm
In the ... morning, 1981, the 21st of February??

haha doing awesome raffle again
I may be joining the banner making process too this time, just maybe :p
@Fannish

Birth date...hmmm
In the ... morning, 1981, the 21st of February??

haha doing awesome raffle again
I may be joining the banner making process too this time, just maybe :p
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Will update tickets in a few hours + BF saw the error message I kept getting, and is formatting my computer- See you all in a few hours!
Will update tickets in a few hours + BF saw the error message I kept getting, and is formatting my computer- See you all in a few hours!
@Fannish

Oh no no no it wasn't a bother at all! I am actually glad I got the ping. :D I had originally mentioned that I am very interested in this event and will be participating in it. ^^ I had only stated then there wasn't any banners (at the time!) as I wanted to (and will be) put a banner in my sig as well as gather resources to get tickets,

My second post was because you had answered my original message and I couldn't find it. But, its all good! This event looks good nontheless! Gonna go get a banner now and add it. :3

I will be contacting you about tickets as soon as I gather my resources. :)
@Fannish

Oh no no no it wasn't a bother at all! I am actually glad I got the ping. :D I had originally mentioned that I am very interested in this event and will be participating in it. ^^ I had only stated then there wasn't any banners (at the time!) as I wanted to (and will be) put a banner in my sig as well as gather resources to get tickets,

My second post was because you had answered my original message and I couldn't find it. But, its all good! This event looks good nontheless! Gonna go get a banner now and add it. :3

I will be contacting you about tickets as soon as I gather my resources. :)
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Dragockon @morningstar1 @thewinged @BeingofNature @Silkyway @kat56575

hey guys, this megaraffle is giving away lots of Kickstarter stuff and I thought you might be interested :)
@Dragockon @morningstar1 @thewinged @BeingofNature @Silkyway @kat56575

hey guys, this megaraffle is giving away lots of Kickstarter stuff and I thought you might be interested :)
raffle5.png
@Fannish it didn't quite come out how I wanted, I think I will make another. [img]http://i.imgur.com/bPw9lnp.gif[/img] Also, birthday guess: 22nd of Feb, 1985
@Fannish it didn't quite come out how I wanted, I think I will make another.

bPw9lnp.gif

Also, birthday guess: 22nd of Feb, 1985
raffle5.png
@santrope haha, already entered.

@Fannish
LOOK WHAT I JUST GOTTTT~
Coral Carpenter
@santrope haha, already entered.

@Fannish
LOOK WHAT I JUST GOTTTT~
Coral Carpenter
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 233 234