Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners on pages 221 and 222
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234
@Xairathan If you could delete and repost, I'd reallly appreciate it? Or edit your post?

@swine If you check the trade post, it lists everything but the flower falls and Wreath, I will gladly give 300 tickets total for the two flower falls and Autumnal wreath. :D Disco needed some flowers to go with Dancer...

And if that Coatl is 2nd gen, I am so down for him or her it isn't even funny. Twould make an AWESOME prize. :D Or keep it and breed Quet and Nagsink's baby with it... or Blue with it... or.... *goes to keep working on adding tickets*
@Xairathan If you could delete and repost, I'd reallly appreciate it? Or edit your post?

@swine If you check the trade post, it lists everything but the flower falls and Wreath, I will gladly give 300 tickets total for the two flower falls and Autumnal wreath. :D Disco needed some flowers to go with Dancer...

And if that Coatl is 2nd gen, I am so down for him or her it isn't even funny. Twould make an AWESOME prize. :D Or keep it and breed Quet and Nagsink's baby with it... or Blue with it... or.... *goes to keep working on adding tickets*
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@swine

I most definitely will, I'm just going to need a day or two to make it. :)
@swine

I most definitely will, I'm just going to need a day or two to make it. :)
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Fannish Sorry for spamming you so much. Deleting that other post. This is coded for apostrophes and colons and has the Black ice and Overload chests double-coded for item and image info. O-KAY so the apostrophe code works but [i]not[/i] the colon code. Geez. Anyways, here we go. 2nd Post Prizes: [size=5][b][i]1st winner gets first pick, 2nd winner gets second pick, etc.[/i][/b][/size] [quote]You MUST take your pick within 3 days of being Pinged and PMed that it is your pick. If you are in the first 5, you will be asked to select your top 2-5 depending on place, then when all 5 have responded, the next 5 people will be pinged and PMed to pick, etc etc etc. If you do not respond within 72 hours, you will be dropped into the next group. [/quote] [b]OPTION A[/b]. Menagerie [item=light sprite][item=fire sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=plague sprite][item=earth sprite][item=ice sprite] Light Sprite, Lightning Sprite, Fire Sprite, Arcane Sprite, Plague Sprite, Earth Sprite, Ice Sprite. [b]Option B[/b]. Light Siders [item=light sprite][item=illuminated emblem][item=peacebringer's cowl][item=white satin tunic][item=daisy flowerfall][item=bleached peacekeeping vest][item=bleached peacekeeping headband] Light Sprite, Illuminated Emblem, Peacebringer's Cowl, White Satin Tunic, Daisy Flower Fall, Bleached Peacekeeping Vest, Bleached Peacekeeping Headband [b]OPTION C[/b]. Stormy Seas [item=lightning sprite][item=silver steampunk tail bauble][item=silver steampunk wings][item=silver steampunk spats][item=silver steampunk gloves][item=silver steampunk scarf][item=silver steampunk goggles][item=silver steampunk wings] Lightning Sprite, Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble, Silver Steampunk Wings, Silver Steampunk Spats, Silver Steampunk Gloves, Silver Steampunk Scarf, Silver Steampunk Goggles, Silver Steampunk Wings. [b]Option D[/b]. Fire Dancers [item=fire sprite][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/539.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/542.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/545.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/1324.png[/img][item=skin: Terrace Relic] Fire Sprite, Nomad's Sandwastes Turban, Nomad's Sandwastes Vest, Nomad's Sandwastes Sash, Nomad's Sandwastes Socks, Skin: Terrace Relic. [size=5][u]At 5,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):[/u][/size] LOCKED [b]Option E[/b]. Ice Chests [item=Icecore Chest][item=Weathered Chest][item=Glacial Chest][item=Crystalline Chest][item=BlackIce Chest] Icecore Chest, Weathered Chest, Glacial Chest, Crystalline Chest, Black Ice Chest. [b]Option F[/b]. Earth Chests [item=Veined Chest][item=Wasteland Chest][item=Terra Cotta Chest][item=Polished Chest] Veined chest, Wasteland Chest, Terra Cotta Chest, Polished Chest [b]Option G[/b]. Plague Chests [item=Wyrmwound Chest][item=Medical Chest][item=Plaguetouched Chest][item=Fungal Chest] Wyrmwound Chest, Medical Chest, Plaguetouched Chest, Fungal Chest [b]Option H[/b]. Lightning Chests [item=Reactive Chest][item=Static Chest][item=Overloaded Chest] Reactive Chest, Static Chest, Overload Chest [size=5][u]At 10,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):[/u][/size] LOCKED [b]Option I[/b]. It's Captain to you. [item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap],[item=Corsair's Eye Patch] Corsair's Seaspray Cap, Corsair's Seaspray Eye Patch [b]Option J[/b]. Sailor [item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief],[item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass],[item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots] Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief, Corsair's Seaspray Rusty Cutlass, Corsair's Seaspray Boots [b]Option K[/b]. Downtime Familiars [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak], [item=Speedy], [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy, Golden Bantam Fangar. [b]Option L[/b]. Downtime Apparel [item=Darkened Eye Scar][item=Darkened Leg Scar][item=Darkened Arm Scar][item=Twice-Dyed Cowl],[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1399778][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/1711.png[/img][/url]. Darkened Eye Scar, Darkened Leg Scar, Darkened Arm Scar, Twice-Dyed Cowl, And a bonus: Skin: Jade Statue (click the skin to see it on a dragon) [size=5][u]At 17,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):[/u][/size] LOCKED [b]Option M[/b]. Backer Skin [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/775.png[/img] Skin: Kickstarter Backer [b]Option N[/b]. Clockwork Skin [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/783.png[/img] Skin: Clockwork Dragon [b]Option O[/b]. Cloudscape Skin [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/836.png[/img] Skin: Twilight Cloudscape [b]Option P[/b]. Fiendish Skin [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/837.png[/img] Skin: Fiendish [b]Option Q[/b]. Gilded Skin [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/838.png[/img] Skin: Gilded [size=5][u]At 25,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):[/u] LOCKED [b]Donation Spree![/b][/size] Prizes decided by what items have been traded in. Anything that is starred in the trade in list MAY be put in here. [b]Option R[/b]. TBA [b]Option S[/b]. TBA [b]Option T[/b]. TBA [b]Option U[/b]. TBA [b]Option V[/b]. TBA [b]Option W[/b]. TBA [b]Option X[/b]. TBA [b]Option Y[/b]. TBA [b]Option Z[/b]. TBA [size=5][u]At 31,000 tickets (between Free and Sold Tickets):[/u][/size] LOCKED [b]Option Skycat[/b]. [item=Skycat] Skycat [b]Option Cog Frog[/b]. [item=Cog Frog] Cog Frog [b]Option Bone Fiend[/b]. [item=Bone Fiend] Bone Fiend [b]Option Golden Idol[/b]. [item=Golden Idol] Golden Idol [u][size=5]At 42,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):[/size][/u] LOCKED [b]Option Open Skies[/b]. [item=Cloudy Wings] Cloudy Wings [b]Option Prince[/b]. (of darkness) [item=Cranial Hornhelm] Cranial Hornhelm [b]Option Quality[/b]. [item=Scroll Case Sling] Scroll Case Sling [b]Option Royalty[/b]. [item=Crown of Bones][item=Gilded Crown] Crown of Bones, Gilded Crown And, for a shoot the moon goal: [b]85k tickets (between Free and Sold Tickets).[/b] Whoever has [b]bought or traded in for[/b] the most tickets (combined) when we reach 85k tickets sold- Gets this: [item=Breed Change: Imperial] Imp Scroll. No luck for this one, just the dragon that was hungriest gets the scroll. :D
@Fannish Sorry for spamming you so much. Deleting that other post. This is coded for apostrophes and colons and has the Black ice and Overload chests double-coded for item and image info.

O-KAY so the apostrophe code works but not the colon code. Geez. Anyways, here we go.

2nd Post
Prizes:

1st winner gets first pick, 2nd winner gets second pick, etc.
Quote:
You MUST take your pick within 3 days of being Pinged and PMed that it is your pick.
If you are in the first 5, you will be asked to select your top 2-5 depending on place, then when all 5 have responded, the next 5 people will be pinged and PMed to pick, etc etc etc.
If you do not respond within 72 hours, you will be dropped into the next group.

OPTION A. Menagerie
Light Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite
Light Sprite, Lightning Sprite, Fire Sprite, Arcane Sprite, Plague Sprite, Earth Sprite, Ice Sprite.

Option B. Light Siders
Light Sprite Illuminated Emblem White Satin Tunic Daisy Flowerfall Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Bleached Peacekeeping Headband
Light Sprite, Illuminated Emblem, Peacebringer's Cowl, White Satin Tunic, Daisy Flower Fall, Bleached Peacekeeping Vest, Bleached Peacekeeping Headband

OPTION C. Stormy Seas
Lightning Sprite Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Silver Steampunk Wings Silver Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Gloves Silver Steampunk Scarf Silver Steampunk Goggles Silver Steampunk Wings
Lightning Sprite, Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble, Silver Steampunk Wings, Silver Steampunk Spats, Silver Steampunk Gloves, Silver Steampunk Scarf, Silver Steampunk Goggles, Silver Steampunk Wings.

Option D. Fire Dancers
Fire Sprite 539.png542.png545.png1324.png Skin: Terrace Relic
Fire Sprite, Nomad's Sandwastes Turban, Nomad's Sandwastes Vest, Nomad's Sandwastes Sash, Nomad's Sandwastes Socks, Skin: Terrace Relic.

At 5,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):

Option E. Ice Chests
Icecore Chest Weathered Chest Glacial Chest Crystalline Chest Blackice Chest
Icecore Chest, Weathered Chest, Glacial Chest, Crystalline Chest, Black Ice Chest.

Option F. Earth Chests
Veined Chest Wasteland Chest Terra Cotta Chest Polished Chest
Veined chest, Wasteland Chest, Terra Cotta Chest, Polished Chest

Option G. Plague Chests
Wyrmwound Chest Medical Chest Plaguetouched Chest Fungal Chest
Wyrmwound Chest, Medical Chest, Plaguetouched Chest, Fungal Chest

Option H. Lightning Chests
Reactive Chest Static Chest Overloaded Chest
Reactive Chest, Static Chest, Overload Chest

At 10,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):

Option I. It's Captain to you.
Corsair's Seaspray Cap, Corsair's Seaspray Eye Patch

Option J. Sailor

Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief, Corsair's Seaspray Rusty Cutlass, Corsair's Seaspray Boots

Option K. Downtime Familiars
Red-Footed Akirbeak , Speedy , Golden Bantam Fangar
Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy, Golden Bantam Fangar.

Option L. Downtime Apparel
Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Arm Scar Twice-Dyed Cowl ,1711.png.
Darkened Eye Scar, Darkened Leg Scar, Darkened Arm Scar, Twice-Dyed Cowl, And a bonus: Skin: Jade Statue (click the skin to see it on a dragon)

At 17,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):

Option M. Backer Skin
775.png
Skin: Kickstarter Backer

Option N. Clockwork Skin
783.png
Skin: Clockwork Dragon

Option O. Cloudscape Skin
836.png
Skin: Twilight Cloudscape

Option P. Fiendish Skin
837.png
Skin: Fiendish

Option Q. Gilded Skin
838.png
Skin: Gilded

At 25,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):

Donation Spree!

Prizes decided by what items have been traded in.

Anything that is starred in the trade in list MAY be put in here.

Option R.
TBA

Option S.
TBA

Option T.
TBA

Option U.
TBA

Option V.
TBA

Option W.
TBA

Option X.
TBA

Option Y.
TBA

Option Z.
TBA

At 31,000 tickets (between Free and Sold Tickets):

Option Skycat.
Skycat
Skycat

Option Cog Frog.
Cog Frog
Cog Frog

Option Bone Fiend.
Bone Fiend
Bone Fiend

Option Golden Idol.
Golden Idol
Golden Idol

At 42,000 tickets(between Free and Sold Tickets):

Option Open Skies.
Cloudy Wings
Cloudy Wings

Option Prince. (of darkness)
Cranial Hornhelm
Cranial Hornhelm

Option Quality.
Scroll Case Sling
Scroll Case Sling

Option Royalty.
Crown of Bones Gilded Crown
Crown of Bones, Gilded Crown

And, for a shoot the moon goal:
85k tickets (between Free and Sold Tickets).
Whoever has bought or traded in for the most tickets (combined) when we reach 85k tickets sold-
Gets this:
Breed Change: Imperial
Imp Scroll.
No luck for this one, just the dragon that was hungriest gets the scroll. :D
vnfnSuk.gif
@Fannish Sadly the Coatl is not second-gen. I'll think about it and maybe place my ticket bet later since it looks like the raffle will be running a long time. :)
@Fannish Sadly the Coatl is not second-gen. I'll think about it and maybe place my ticket bet later since it looks like the raffle will be running a long time. :)
Bump for good luck :)

@eliskan You wanna get in on this ;)?
Bump for good luck :)

@eliskan You wanna get in on this ;)?
64514_s.gif
@Falkarth PINGING YOU CAUSE THIS RAFFLES COOL
@Falkarth PINGING YOU CAUSE THIS RAFFLES COOL
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Fannish - A few curious questions!

1) Does the imp scroll raffle end immediately at 85,000 tickets, or will it continue to collect more tickets until March 10th?

2) This one ties into the last question - if we're at 84,900 tickets, and someone buys 1000 tickets, will all of those go towards their points on the imp scroll raffle, or will only 100?

3) Why are you getting rid of all your collectibles!? :o
@Fannish - A few curious questions!

1) Does the imp scroll raffle end immediately at 85,000 tickets, or will it continue to collect more tickets until March 10th?

2) This one ties into the last question - if we're at 84,900 tickets, and someone buys 1000 tickets, will all of those go towards their points on the imp scroll raffle, or will only 100?

3) Why are you getting rid of all your collectibles!? :o
@eliskan EXCELLENT questions!

1) It ends when the 85k ticket mark is reached, the rest of the raffle continues on, but when 85k is tallied, all tickets bought up to when I go "hey guys! we hit 85k!" count.

That means if we have 78k tickets, and 4 people buy 3k tickets each, each of them would get credit for the 3k that they bought, even though 5k of it was "after" the 85k, it's when that point is tallied and reached. I do this to prevent any arguments that folks didn't know it was that close because I was offline for 8-12 hours, and everyone saw how close it was and went full out. (I will attempt to clarify this on the front page in the morning, after I've had tea.)

Which, as fast as this is ticking along? May be next week- holy wow guys, first unlock blown away already.

3) I actually have been planning this unbirthday raffle since I joined. (Ask people that poked me for my last spare skycat or cog frog months ago. XD)
To explain why:
I was hit by a car the year before last, literally days before my birthday. Last year, I was sick and miserable almost all of February with pneumonia.
This year, is my year. I am going to have an amazing birthday celebration, I am going to share the joy and prezzies and have fun, and 2014 is going to be AWESOME.

I hope to kinda make this a tradition, I'm trying to set aside one of every skin from last year, and at least one of every Holiday Item, to do this again next year, and so on and so forth, kinda make the Unbirthday a thing. :D
@eliskan EXCELLENT questions!

1) It ends when the 85k ticket mark is reached, the rest of the raffle continues on, but when 85k is tallied, all tickets bought up to when I go "hey guys! we hit 85k!" count.

That means if we have 78k tickets, and 4 people buy 3k tickets each, each of them would get credit for the 3k that they bought, even though 5k of it was "after" the 85k, it's when that point is tallied and reached. I do this to prevent any arguments that folks didn't know it was that close because I was offline for 8-12 hours, and everyone saw how close it was and went full out. (I will attempt to clarify this on the front page in the morning, after I've had tea.)

Which, as fast as this is ticking along? May be next week- holy wow guys, first unlock blown away already.

3) I actually have been planning this unbirthday raffle since I joined. (Ask people that poked me for my last spare skycat or cog frog months ago. XD)
To explain why:
I was hit by a car the year before last, literally days before my birthday. Last year, I was sick and miserable almost all of February with pneumonia.
This year, is my year. I am going to have an amazing birthday celebration, I am going to share the joy and prezzies and have fun, and 2014 is going to be AWESOME.

I hope to kinda make this a tradition, I'm trying to set aside one of every skin from last year, and at least one of every Holiday Item, to do this again next year, and so on and so forth, kinda make the Unbirthday a thing. :D
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@kanamine Pinging you for this raffle in case you're interested!
@kanamine Pinging you for this raffle in case you're interested!
XZljjSy.gif
@Brightwinged thanks for the ping!! Yes 8U~

I'll totally send in for tickets in a bit
@Brightwinged thanks for the ping!! Yes 8U~

I'll totally send in for tickets in a bit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234