Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Necrolocke
to 3idolon - yes TeenyTK's first post says it's open to interaction

@TeenyTK supporting you in spirit as a fellow quester, even if I don't appear there.
Me in theory: read everyone's threads and write pages of my own lore
Me in reality: read 1 thread for awhile only, and wrote only 1 moment of my own lore

Good luck on the outcome, and wishing you fun tracking and writing during the journey~
to 3idolon - yes TeenyTK's first post says it's open to interaction

@TeenyTK supporting you in spirit as a fellow quester, even if I don't appear there.
Me in theory: read everyone's threads and write pages of my own lore
Me in reality: read 1 thread for awhile only, and wrote only 1 moment of my own lore

Good luck on the outcome, and wishing you fun tracking and writing during the journey~
xORoftk.pngUjPAw5n.png
@TeenyTK Svartedauden has been added! I hope your Necrolocke(s) go(es)... not too painfully <3

@NerdMom Hah, yes, you read my mind. Thank you. Also omg somehow I missed the art you shared??? Did you commission it? It's amazing!

Edit: Ah it's an attack adopt base? How cool!
@TeenyTK Svartedauden has been added! I hope your Necrolocke(s) go(es)... not too painfully <3

@NerdMom Hah, yes, you read my mind. Thank you. Also omg somehow I missed the art you shared??? Did you commission it? It's amazing!

Edit: Ah it's an attack adopt base? How cool!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
:D
:D
xORoftk.pngUjPAw5n.png
@NerdMom

ahh thank you. glad to see its not just me, too, i have grand goals of all kinds and i expect it will end up being a lot more mellow than i want it to :'))

@NerdMom

ahh thank you. glad to see its not just me, too, i have grand goals of all kinds and i expect it will end up being a lot more mellow than i want it to :'))

___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@3idolon

Neeeew rule clarification question because I love having weird, niche guys LOL

So I only just now realized Lich Godmodding passes them to the next stage. (sorry Stelsora but you gave us a cool divergence so)
However this now posits a new question I'd like to clarify;
What counts as "passing the trials" for a Lich? Assuming one uses the godmod passing for the First or Second trial, what do the rules for the Third look like?
  • Is a Servus result "good enough", meaning the third trial is just for getting any fun drops along the way?
  • If it isn't, does getting the Servus result count as being Consumed By The Shade, or does it count as an "instakill event" Liches are immune to?
  • If Liches are immune to being consumed via the Servus result (and Servus doesn't count for passage), what happens then? Do they just retake the Contagion trial until they pass or run out of time, or ????

Ultimately I'm now in a small pickle with this one (Lamont has experienced the world's quickest trial speedrun in official, normal-time capacity) and want to know what I should be doing/counting!! Thank you!!
@3idolon

Neeeew rule clarification question because I love having weird, niche guys LOL

So I only just now realized Lich Godmodding passes them to the next stage. (sorry Stelsora but you gave us a cool divergence so)
However this now posits a new question I'd like to clarify;
What counts as "passing the trials" for a Lich? Assuming one uses the godmod passing for the First or Second trial, what do the rules for the Third look like?
  • Is a Servus result "good enough", meaning the third trial is just for getting any fun drops along the way?
  • If it isn't, does getting the Servus result count as being Consumed By The Shade, or does it count as an "instakill event" Liches are immune to?
  • If Liches are immune to being consumed via the Servus result (and Servus doesn't count for passage), what happens then? Do they just retake the Contagion trial until they pass or run out of time, or ????

Ultimately I'm now in a small pickle with this one (Lamont has experienced the world's quickest trial speedrun in official, normal-time capacity) and want to know what I should be doing/counting!! Thank you!!
Variably Active on forums, one day I'll have something more to add to this XP
@SoulsAligned Heyo! A Lich (in the making) is immune to insta-kill events but they basically HAVE to become a 'Necromancer' in order to avoid being consumed by the Shade. This means if they've godmodded the first trial, they have to get a sign from Mother in the second trial and they have to survive their rounds in the third trial. Failing the third trial and becoming a Necroservus is not good enough (the lore being that they must achieve the power of a Necromancer to withstand the Shade). So failing the second or third trial after godmodding the first trial would result in being consumed by the shade.

If one godmodded the second trial, then they must still survive all their rounds in the third trial or they're consumed by the shade. Getting to the third trial and godmodding that success would result in a Lich.

I hope that helps!
@SoulsAligned Heyo! A Lich (in the making) is immune to insta-kill events but they basically HAVE to become a 'Necromancer' in order to avoid being consumed by the Shade. This means if they've godmodded the first trial, they have to get a sign from Mother in the second trial and they have to survive their rounds in the third trial. Failing the third trial and becoming a Necroservus is not good enough (the lore being that they must achieve the power of a Necromancer to withstand the Shade). So failing the second or third trial after godmodding the first trial would result in being consumed by the shade.

If one godmodded the second trial, then they must still survive all their rounds in the third trial or they're consumed by the shade. Getting to the third trial and godmodding that success would result in a Lich.

I hope that helps!
@
@
@skimmersing @Skrymer Congratulations! Khaeshothi and Contagion have been added to the Hall of Honor! @/skimmersing Special congrats for your Aberrant Ghoul! That is [i]so[/i] cool to see someone get that result [emoji=aberration love size=1] Also, Ghouls earned through Necrolocke will get a special symbol on the Elite and Standard Registries, but will not appear on the Hall of Honor (as that is reserved for winning results, Necromancers and Necroservi). Just fyi
@skimmersing @Skrymer Congratulations! Khaeshothi and Contagion have been added to the Hall of Honor!

@/skimmersing Special congrats for your Aberrant Ghoul! That is so cool to see someone get that result Also, Ghouls earned through Necrolocke will get a special symbol on the Elite and Standard Registries, but will not appear on the Hall of Honor (as that is reserved for winning results, Necromancers and Necroservi). Just fyi
@
@
@3idolon Thank you for adding Contagion! Since it's replacing the actual dragon who got through the trials, shouldn't Acolyte be removed from the Hall of Honor now? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94547011][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/945471/94547011p.png[/img][/url]
@3idolon
Thank you for adding Contagion! Since it's replacing the actual dragon who got through the trials, shouldn't Acolyte be removed from the Hall of Honor now?
94547011p.png
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Skrymer Oh, yes. I missed the url note you left. Acolyte has been removed, thanks!
@Skrymer Oh, yes. I missed the url note you left. Acolyte has been removed, thanks!
@
@
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94493864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944939/94493864_350.png[/img][/url] Oh no oh no oh no I did Wyld’s trial 4 months ago (no thread, I’m shy) and forgot to tell you she passed as a servus (: I do plan on replacing her with an actual servus eventually, too busy to play FR RN tho
94493864_350.png

Oh no oh no oh no

I did Wyld’s trial 4 months ago (no thread, I’m shy) and forgot to tell you she passed as a servus (:

I do plan on replacing her with an actual servus eventually, too busy to play FR RN tho
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess