Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Necrolocke
@NerdMom Excellent! Best of luck on your journey!
@NerdMom Excellent! Best of luck on your journey!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Hi, ah, new Necrolocke thread for the registry please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3341905/1]Can the grays wash away?[/url] For your convenience [code][*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3341905/1]Can the grays wash away?[/url] [size=4][color=green]•[/color][/size][/code]
Hi, ah, new Necrolocke thread for the registry please?

Can the grays wash away?

For your convenience
Code:
[*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3341905/1]Can the grays wash away?[/url] [size=4][color=green]•[/color][/size]
xORoftk.pngUjPAw5n.png
@NerdMom Great, I’ll get it added. Is your thread open to interaction?
@NerdMom Great, I’ll get it added. Is your thread open to interaction?
@
@
@3idolon affirmative, one to interaction! Thank you kindly.

Must say, it has a weird premise in more ways than one though. *^^*
@3idolon affirmative, one to interaction! Thank you kindly.

Must say, it has a weird premise in more ways than one though. *^^*
xORoftk.pngUjPAw5n.png
@3idolon hihi!! I just wanted clarification on the new rules?

If I get a sign from Mother, that's an automatic Necroservus win, but then I have to toss in the apparel to determine the range of levels for my dragon in the coli? Or is that no longer a thing, and the slime is now what determines if you can risk becoming a Necromancer at all, if you stay a Servus, or if you become a Wraith/Ghoul?

Or is it like- if you don't get a sign BUT do survive through the trials, then you're a servus unless you wanna try for something more?
@3idolon hihi!! I just wanted clarification on the new rules?

If I get a sign from Mother, that's an automatic Necroservus win, but then I have to toss in the apparel to determine the range of levels for my dragon in the coli? Or is that no longer a thing, and the slime is now what determines if you can risk becoming a Necromancer at all, if you stay a Servus, or if you become a Wraith/Ghoul?

Or is it like- if you don't get a sign BUT do survive through the trials, then you're a servus unless you wanna try for something more?
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
Veilmochi made me feel bold to ask more pointers too - 1) Second Trial (Survival), Hard Mode - 2 rounds per FR day or 2 rounds consecutively because leaving the Coli ends the “day”? [quote]Difficulty rules: Easy: Survive at least 1 round in coli per day. You may use 1 Health Potion per day. Normal: Survive at least 1 round in coli per day. You may use 1 Minor Health Potion per day. Hard: Survive at least 2 rounds in coli per day. You may not use any health potions. Coli round notes The minimum rounds you must survive in Coli per day is determined by your difficulty level, however you may attempt as many CONSECUTIVE rounds as you would like. Note that leaving the Coli between any rounds ends your Coli attempts for the day. The more consecutive Coli rounds you survive, the higher the chances of obtaining a qualifying Coli drop that lets you pass the second trial. It is recommended that you DO NOT attempt consecutive Coli rounds until your dragons are lvl 2 or above.[/quote] 2) Third Trial, surviving multiple rounds - within a FR day, or consecutively because leaving the Coli ends the day? 3) Stones for Trial dragon - this Pastel eye feature makes it sound like stones are a privilege. Is the Trial dragon allowed to get stones as it levels up other than elemental? [quote]If a non-Plague elemental ability stone (slashes and bolts) drops in the Coli your dragon is eligible to take Pastel Eyes and it unlocks the use of all elemental abilities by the Trial dragon (only).[/quote] 4) OK to link my Necrolocke (link 2 posts up) as open to interaction, please. ^.^
Veilmochi made me feel bold to ask more pointers too -

1) Second Trial (Survival), Hard Mode - 2 rounds per FR day or 2 rounds consecutively because leaving the Coli ends the “day”?
Quote:
Difficulty rules:
Easy: Survive at least 1 round in coli per day. You may use 1 Health Potion per day.
Normal: Survive at least 1 round in coli per day. You may use 1 Minor Health Potion per day.
Hard: Survive at least 2 rounds in coli per day. You may not use any health potions.
Coli round notes
The minimum rounds you must survive in Coli per day is determined by your difficulty level, however you may attempt as many CONSECUTIVE rounds as you would like. Note that leaving the Coli between any rounds ends your Coli attempts for the day.
The more consecutive Coli rounds you survive, the higher the chances of obtaining a qualifying Coli drop that lets you pass the second trial.
It is recommended that you DO NOT attempt consecutive Coli rounds until your dragons are lvl 2 or above.

2) Third Trial, surviving multiple rounds - within a FR day, or consecutively because leaving the Coli ends the day?

3) Stones for Trial dragon - this Pastel eye feature makes it sound like stones are a privilege. Is the Trial dragon allowed to get stones as it levels up other than elemental?
Quote:
If a non-Plague elemental ability stone (slashes and bolts) drops in the Coli your dragon is eligible to take Pastel Eyes and it unlocks the use of all elemental abilities by the Trial dragon (only).

4) OK to link my Necrolocke (link 2 posts up) as open to interaction, please. ^.^
xORoftk.pngUjPAw5n.png
@veilmochi Yes the latter. If you get a sign from Mother you get a risk-free attempt at becoming a Necromancer and the apparel determines that difficulty level. If you don't get a sign from Mother but survive the whole 23 days then you can take the Necroservus win or risk your win to try for something more.
@veilmochi Yes the latter. If you get a sign from Mother you get a risk-free attempt at becoming a Necromancer and the apparel determines that difficulty level. If you don't get a sign from Mother but survive the whole 23 days then you can take the Necroservus win or risk your win to try for something more.
@
@
@3idolon oooo okay okay that makes much more sense, thank you so much!!!
@3idolon oooo okay okay that makes much more sense, thank you so much!!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@NerdMom

1) Two consecutive rounds in Coli. Most people do this anyway but if you're playing on Hard mode you don't get a choice in the event of a rough first round.

2) Ditto

3) No, the trial dragon is not allowed to take any stones unless it unlocks them through eye drop rules.

4) Thanks for the reminder! Added!
@NerdMom

1) Two consecutive rounds in Coli. Most people do this anyway but if you're playing on Hard mode you don't get a choice in the event of a rough first round.

2) Ditto

3) No, the trial dragon is not allowed to take any stones unless it unlocks them through eye drop rules.

4) Thanks for the reminder! Added!
@
@
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much.
xORoftk.pngUjPAw5n.png