Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ23] Feathersoft's Coli Scavenger Hunt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks so much for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun to do and I love the badges and the interactions between Sevil and Gelee! :D
Thanks so much for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun to do and I love the badges and the interactions between Sevil and Gelee! :D
@oneluckyduck Hi there! I was wondering if there was any info on the bonus badge. I sent one of the extra items last Friday. (Or if I've misunderstood something and don't qualify for the badge, just lmk. ^^)
@oneluckyduck Hi there! I was wondering if there was any info on the bonus badge. I sent one of the extra items last Friday. (Or if I've misunderstood something and don't qualify for the badge, just lmk. ^^)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@disillusionist The bonus badge, final "lore" post, and a final ping will be tomorrow! Don't worry, I just want to be sure to catch everyone who's taking a couple days to make up badges. :)
@disillusionist The bonus badge, final "lore" post, and a final ping will be tomorrow! Don't worry, I just want to be sure to catch everyone who's taking a couple days to make up badges. :)
FR+3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4xk4J4o.png[/img][/center] [size=5] Even with the jamboree being over, the excitement was slow to dwindle off. Dragons chat with harpies they hadn't seen in forever, hatchlings are sharing information and promising to be penpals, and you hear on the wind that fireworks are being set up, ready to go once dusk approaches. And it seems you're not the only one getting ready- harpies and smaller dragons are setting up blankets and towels on the field, eating small picnics while finding the best spots. You carefully walk around an imperial who's letting a family of fae set up on his antlers, and spot Sevil and Gelee as they chat with some glittering veilspun. Sevil notices you first and waves you over. "Our friend! Please, come, come see Gelee's experiment! You tilt your head, curious, but then you spot a...[i]concoction[/i] being held by one of the veilspun. They cheer and, thanking Gelee, scurry away. Gelee holds up the jam for you to see, looking slightly confused. "Well, um. Hmm. This was supposed to be a jam infused with healing wind energy, but it seems it's been mutated by the Arcane energy from the aether landing. I don't know what it does now, but the aethers seem to be enjoying it?" In the field behind you, you can see a family of the ancients eagerly trying the jam, with some coming back to get more. You squint at one who seems to be spreading it onto some...are those Messenger Scrolls??[/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1081092519833649152/1092001261991251988/jam_badge_bonus.png[/img] [size=5][i]Thank you all, so much, for helping to make this event amazing! So many of you came in to participate! I adored your RP messages in PMs (and I'm so sorry I couldn't reply to every one!) and how fun you guys made it. I also appreciate everyone's patience. Even if I didn't reply to your PM, if you sent in ingredients or a payment (or send it in by the rollover that's about four hours from this post!) you can nab the badge. If you sent in *just one* of Gelee's bonus ingredients before now, you can grab this bonus badge. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1081092519833649152/1092001191640182824/jam_badge_bonus_100.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1081092519833649152/1092001206488006666/jam_badge_bonus_150.png[/img] I've learned a bunch of things by running this, and hopefully the next one will go smoother. And, if you want to see it next time, please please please fill out [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVEorNU45Xs8aGuPwRgJ_-QLE31uPR3X9r9Mw0jX0gnFeiaw/viewform?usp=sf_link][b]this form[/b][/url] if you want to be pinged for future raffles or scavhunts I run.[/i] I'd like to give one more round of applause for @MythicalViper for the event headers, @BrightFlight for the adorable portraits of Sevil and Gelee, and @BeeWhisperer for the badges![/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60927224] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k1b4ynhewlhqjdz/windmidsmall.png[/img][/url][/center] This is the last ping of the event. :) I hope you all had an amazing MistJam, and I look forward to seeing you all in the future. [size=1]@islet @L1BR4 @beargirl1393 @PolarisFox @Jeevas @jbapple @SingingDragon @Viis @Rifter @PsydrateSky @BlueEyesNeko @ArithMedic @Magmish @Annadrujok @inkydragon @Dessy @Zefira @TETRAHEDR0N @CrazyDragonLady1 @Beezarre @Ultrasuede @squiddysquid @Disillusionist @lunawolf23 @SnowyMountain @Bxy26 @Ceenbee @WanderingTurtle @Mythariah @varenyky @Fallenarrow @FinalFlight @sockmonkeygerald @Wingheart @Beezarre @Xirei @Stanzascale @SatyrGatyr @Arwen @Asherlark @Mothra38 @Lansly @Doozie @Winterleaves11 @Kothra @KairinRose @UmbraGlide @Pandion @Joule @Sidegrinder @gravitycon[/size]
4xk4J4o.png

Even with the jamboree being over, the excitement was slow to dwindle off. Dragons chat with harpies they hadn't seen in forever, hatchlings are sharing information and promising to be penpals, and you hear on the wind that fireworks are being set up, ready to go once dusk approaches. And it seems you're not the only one getting ready- harpies and smaller dragons are setting up blankets and towels on the field, eating small picnics while finding the best spots.

You carefully walk around an imperial who's letting a family of fae set up on his antlers, and spot Sevil and Gelee as they chat with some glittering veilspun. Sevil notices you first and waves you over.

"Our friend! Please, come, come see Gelee's experiment!

You tilt your head, curious, but then you spot a...concoction being held by one of the veilspun. They cheer and, thanking Gelee, scurry away.

Gelee holds up the jam for you to see, looking slightly confused. "Well, um. Hmm. This was supposed to be a jam infused with healing wind energy, but it seems it's been mutated by the Arcane energy from the aether landing. I don't know what it does now, but the aethers seem to be enjoying it?"
In the field behind you, you can see a family of the ancients eagerly trying the jam, with some coming back to get more. You squint at one who seems to be spreading it onto some...are those Messenger Scrolls??

jam_badge_bonus.png

Thank you all, so much, for helping to make this event amazing! So many of you came in to participate! I adored your RP messages in PMs (and I'm so sorry I couldn't reply to every one!) and how fun you guys made it. I also appreciate everyone's patience.

Even if I didn't reply to your PM, if you sent in ingredients or a payment (or send it in by the rollover that's about four hours from this post!) you can nab the badge. If you sent in *just one* of Gelee's bonus ingredients before now, you can grab this bonus badge.

jam_badge_bonus_100.png jam_badge_bonus_150.png

I've learned a bunch of things by running this, and hopefully the next one will go smoother. And, if you want to see it next time, please please please fill out this form if you want to be pinged for future raffles or scavhunts I run.

I'd like to give one more round of applause for @MythicalViper for the event headers, @BrightFlight for the adorable portraits of Sevil and Gelee, and @BeeWhisperer for the badges!

This is the last ping of the event. :) I hope you all had an amazing MistJam, and I look forward to seeing you all in the future.

@islet
@L1BR4
@beargirl1393
@PolarisFox
@Jeevas
@jbapple
@SingingDragon
@Viis
@Rifter
@PsydrateSky
@BlueEyesNeko
@ArithMedic
@Magmish
@Annadrujok
@inkydragon
@Dessy
@Zefira
@TETRAHEDR0N
@CrazyDragonLady1
@Beezarre
@Ultrasuede
@squiddysquid
@Disillusionist
@lunawolf23
@SnowyMountain
@Bxy26
@Ceenbee
@WanderingTurtle
@Mythariah
@varenyky
@Fallenarrow
@FinalFlight
@sockmonkeygerald
@Wingheart
@Beezarre
@Xirei
@Stanzascale
@SatyrGatyr
@Arwen
@Asherlark
@Mothra38
@Lansly
@Doozie
@Winterleaves11
@Kothra
@KairinRose
@UmbraGlide
@Pandion
@Joule
@Sidegrinder
@gravitycon
FR+3
thank you everyone in wind. i enjoyed reading the new adventures and love the badges and event art pieces <3
thank you everyone in wind. i enjoyed reading the new adventures and love the badges and event art pieces <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Thank you for a great event! The recipes have made a nice addition to a dragon's bio :D
Thank you for a great event! The recipes have made a nice addition to a dragon's bio :D
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Than you for making this event possible!
Than you for making this event possible!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had so much fun I actually named one of Aether's after Gelee [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85064083][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850641/85064083_350.png[/img][/url]
I had so much fun I actually named one of Aether's after Gelee
85064083_350.png
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
Thank you very much for running!
I'm sorry I didn't muster the brainpower to roleplay (hoard-search/sort for message attachments when? ^^; ), reading Sevil and Gelee's responses to even my minimal messages was so sweet.
Thank you very much for running!
I'm sorry I didn't muster the brainpower to roleplay (hoard-search/sort for message attachments when? ^^; ), reading Sevil and Gelee's responses to even my minimal messages was so sweet.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
This event blew me away in a gust of warm spring wind :D I had an absolute blast and it was so well done! From the wonderfully fun daily adventures of Gelee and Sevil to the absolutely beautiful art for each concoction, to the creative recipes I had to hunt for, I hope you know you made my MistJam! Thanks to everyone who ran, wrote, and drew for this!
This event blew me away in a gust of warm spring wind :D I had an absolute blast and it was so well done! From the wonderfully fun daily adventures of Gelee and Sevil to the absolutely beautiful art for each concoction, to the creative recipes I had to hunt for, I hope you know you made my MistJam! Thanks to everyone who ran, wrote, and drew for this!
A cute Light Flight themed Lion is sitting down adorably.SqnIrhs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10