Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | CYOA: Starfall Bakes (Complete&Playable)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This was really fun. I'm sorry I dropped out at the end there. The weekends are always tough for me! And I won a prize!!

@Lundlaeva my choices are:

1. Baker's Little Helpers
2. Cookbook Collection
3. Carrot Cakes
4. Tea Party Fashion
5. Ingredients for Success
6. These Are Cakes...Right?!
7. Keep Calm and Bake Pies
8. Stargazey Pie
9. Owlcat Treats
10. Box of Soft Centres
This was really fun. I'm sorry I dropped out at the end there. The weekends are always tough for me! And I won a prize!!

@Lundlaeva my choices are:

1. Baker's Little Helpers
2. Cookbook Collection
3. Carrot Cakes
4. Tea Party Fashion
5. Ingredients for Success
6. These Are Cakes...Right?!
7. Keep Calm and Bake Pies
8. Stargazey Pie
9. Owlcat Treats
10. Box of Soft Centres
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
This was so much fun. Thank you!

1. Tea Party Fashion
2. Cookbook Collection
3. Baker's little helpers
4. Ingredients For Success
5. Baking Buddies
6. Patissier's Kit
This was so much fun. Thank you!

1. Tea Party Fashion
2. Cookbook Collection
3. Baker's little helpers
4. Ingredients For Success
5. Baking Buddies
6. Patissier's Kit
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
I had such a wonderful time, and this fun idea really helped with my dissatisfaction with my writing. Thank you for hosting this!

1. Cookbook Collection
2. Tea Party Fashion
3. Ingredients for Success
4. Baker's Little Helpers
I had such a wonderful time, and this fun idea really helped with my dissatisfaction with my writing. Thank you for hosting this!

1. Cookbook Collection
2. Tea Party Fashion
3. Ingredients for Success
4. Baker's Little Helpers
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@Lundlaeva Thank you for running this event! I loved how creative the options were, and ngl, I'd gotten so caught up in the story that I forgot about the raffle. This came as a nice surprise! X3

1. Cookbook Collection
2. Breadmaker's Kit
3. Patissier's Kit
4. Tea Party Fashion
5. Ingredients For Success
6. Stargazey Pie
7. These Are Cakes ... Right?!
@Lundlaeva Thank you for running this event! I loved how creative the options were, and ngl, I'd gotten so caught up in the story that I forgot about the raffle. This came as a nice surprise! X3

1. Cookbook Collection
2. Breadmaker's Kit
3. Patissier's Kit
4. Tea Party Fashion
5. Ingredients For Success
6. Stargazey Pie
7. These Are Cakes ... Right?!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Stheno is overcome, his paws clapped to his cheeks as he blushes and accepts his prizes. After the announcements are finished he bustles over to Chernamor to offer congratulations and hugs, and then goes about hugging all his fellow bakers as well for good measure. What a time! What fun and what good company!

Thanks for such a fun event! Last year's Starfall CYOA was one of the first FR events I participated in and it was so nice to be back for another!
Stheno is overcome, his paws clapped to his cheeks as he blushes and accepts his prizes. After the announcements are finished he bustles over to Chernamor to offer congratulations and hugs, and then goes about hugging all his fellow bakers as well for good measure. What a time! What fun and what good company!

Thanks for such a fun event! Last year's Starfall CYOA was one of the first FR events I participated in and it was so nice to be back for another!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Prizes will be sent out to Round 1 winners shortly! Time for Round 2 ...

Rules:

Drawings are done using Random.org. Each participant can only win once.

If your name is pulled, please list the prizes according to the number you were drawn for. If you were drawn 4th, list 4 prizes in order of preference (i.e. the one you want most first). Please ping me (@Lundlaeva) when you post your prize list!

Winners have 24 hours to respond. If you don’t reply in that time, you’ll be put at the top of the next round. If you don’t respond after a further 24 hours, your name will be put back in the hat and prizes will be re-drawn.

The remaining prizes are here, please avoid choosing anything that is listed as claimed. :)
Prizes will be sent out to Round 1 winners shortly! Time for Round 2 ...

Rules:

Drawings are done using Random.org. Each participant can only win once.

If your name is pulled, please list the prizes according to the number you were drawn for. If you were drawn 4th, list 4 prizes in order of preference (i.e. the one you want most first). Please ping me (@Lundlaeva) when you post your prize list!

Winners have 24 hours to respond. If you don’t reply in that time, you’ll be put at the top of the next round. If you don’t respond after a further 24 hours, your name will be put back in the hat and prizes will be re-drawn.

The remaining prizes are here, please avoid choosing anything that is listed as claimed. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1. Recipe Keepers
2. Stargazey Pie
3. These Are Cakes...Right?
4. Keep Calm and Bake Pies
5. Patissier's Kit
6. Baker's Kit
1. Recipe Keepers
2. Stargazey Pie
3. These Are Cakes...Right?
4. Keep Calm and Bake Pies
5. Patissier's Kit
6. Baker's Kit
deseczka2.png
o: oo thank you so much for the thread! it was really fun to participate in how i could, even though the last day i was traveling ;_;

it was a very fun event! Anyway, here's my list <3

1 - Stargazey Pie
2 - These Are Cakes ... Right?!
3 - Keep Calm and Bake Pies
o: oo thank you so much for the thread! it was really fun to participate in how i could, even though the last day i was traveling ;_;

it was a very fun event! Anyway, here's my list <3

1 - Stargazey Pie
2 - These Are Cakes ... Right?!
3 - Keep Calm and Bake Pies
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
Oh cool! Uhhhh let me look here

1 Patissier's Kit
2 Keep Calm and Bake Pies

Thank you so much for hosting!
Oh cool! Uhhhh let me look here

1 Patissier's Kit
2 Keep Calm and Bake Pies

Thank you so much for hosting!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Ooh cool! Thanks for hosting @Lundlaeva! it was super fun (even if I ran out of time a couple days heheh)

My list:
1- Patissier's Kit
2- Baker's Kit
3- These Are Cakes ... Right?!
4- Stargazey Pie
5- Keep Calm And Bake Pies
Ooh cool! Thanks for hosting @Lundlaeva! it was super fun (even if I ran out of time a couple days heheh)

My list:
1- Patissier's Kit
2- Baker's Kit
3- These Are Cakes ... Right?!
4- Stargazey Pie
5- Keep Calm And Bake Pies
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31