Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | CYOA: Starfall Bakes (Complete&Playable)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OrUPEHA.png[/img][/center] A crisp white marquee decorated with Arcane-pink bunting stands on a grassy lawn just beyond the southern bounds of the Starwood Strand. The towers of the Tourmaline Archive are visible in the distance over the three peaks that form the roof. A glance through the window panels reveals two long rows of cheerful pastel-pink workstations stuffed with baking equipment. It seems like there are more than there should be room for in the space, but the marquee can’t [i]really[/i] be bigger on the inside … can it? [center][size=5][b]‘Welcome to Starfall Bakes!’[b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/udD5R28.png[/img][/center] The two heads of the apron-clad Aberration offer up their greeting in unison before continuing one at a time. ‘This year, we are hosting a baking competition in honour of Arcane’s Festival.’ The straight-horned head has a low, honey-sweet voice. ‘I am Brûlée.’ ‘And I’m Crème!’ The curly-horned head has a raspier and more excitable tone. They pluck the wooden spoon from her mouth while she talks. ‘We’re the judges, and we’re excited to see — and taste — what Sornieth’s many fine bakers have to show us!’ The marquee is now open and the competition is about to start! Are you ready to go in …? [center][size=5][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/4#post_52318655]Start the CYOA[/url][/b][/size] [b]The CYOA ran from Sunday 25 September to Sunday 2 October 2022.[/b] All forms have now closed for both points and raffle tickets but the CYOA is fully playable through the links in the thread! Just click the links on the choices to go on your baking journey. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zMflPcf.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52241254] How To Play[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52241255]Badges[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52241257]Prizes[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52241258]Credits & Thanks[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52241259]Contestants[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52254598]Roleplay Examples[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52254739]Starfall Celebration Links[/url] [/center]
OrUPEHA.png

A crisp white marquee decorated with Arcane-pink bunting stands on a grassy lawn just beyond the southern bounds of the Starwood Strand. The towers of the Tourmaline Archive are visible in the distance over the three peaks that form the roof. A glance through the window panels reveals two long rows of cheerful pastel-pink workstations stuffed with baking equipment. It seems like there are more than there should be room for in the space, but the marquee can’t really be bigger on the inside … can it?
‘Welcome to Starfall Bakes!’
udD5R28.png
The two heads of the apron-clad Aberration offer up their greeting in unison before continuing one at a time.

‘This year, we are hosting a baking competition in honour of Arcane’s Festival.’ The straight-horned head has a low, honey-sweet voice. ‘I am Brûlée.’

‘And I’m Crème!’ The curly-horned head has a raspier and more excitable tone. They pluck the wooden spoon from her mouth while she talks. ‘We’re the judges, and we’re excited to see — and taste — what Sornieth’s many fine bakers have to show us!’

The marquee is now open and the competition is about to start! Are you ready to go in …?
Start the CYOA

The CYOA ran from Sunday 25 September to Sunday 2 October 2022.

All forms have now closed for both points and raffle tickets but the CYOA is fully playable through the links in the thread! Just click the links on the choices to go on your baking journey.

zMflPcf.png

How To Play
| Badges | Prizes | Credits & Thanks

Contestants | Roleplay Examples | Starfall Celebration Links
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][b][size=7]How To Play[/size][/b][/center] [b]Starfall Bakes is a Choose Your Own Adventure game, or CYOA.[/b] Choices are submitted through Google Forms and players are asked to roleplay (RP) in the thread. Every day a new challenge will be posted, with 3 options for you to choose from. Which one you pick will have an impact on the outcome you see the following day and how many points your dragon receives. No real-world baking skills? No problem! All the baking takes place in our imagination! You don't have to actually bake anything for this event. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zMflPcf.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Taking Part[/b][/size] All players will be pinged each day with an update at around [b]12.00 noon FR time[/b] (because of timezones). The update will tell you the outcome of yesterday’s choice, announce the Star Baker for the previous day, and set a new challenge with 3 options. When you get the day’s ping:[br] [list=1] [*][b]Read the next part of the story and your 3 choices[/b] [*][b]Post in the thread[/b] with an image of your dragon and your roleplay (RP) response, including the choice you have picked [list][*]Your RP doesn’t have to be long! A sentence or two is fine. You’re also welcome to come back and add to your RP later if you like, but please make sure you have [u]at least one sentence[/u] down. ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169106/1#post_52254598]Examples here.[/url]) [*]Please try to avoid describing how your bake turns out in the end, unless the post says you can. (You can absolutely talk about your dragon’s plan for their bake, though!)[/list] [*][b]Fill in the day’s Google Form[/b] (it is linked in the post!) [list][*]If you don’t fill in the form, your entry will not be counted and you will not receive points or raffle tickets! You will need a link to your post, and the choice you pick in the form needs to match what you post in the thread. [*]Please note: if there is any difference between thread and form, I will go with the choice on your Google Form. [*]If you cannot use Google Forms for any reason, please ping me @Lundlaeva when you post in the thread and remind me that you need help with this part. (Yes, every day!)[/list] [*][b]Wait and see what the outcome is![/b] [list][*]Outcomes are posted the following day (at 12.00 noon). [*]Each player plays individually and you will be pinged to the outcome of the choice you made.[/list] [/list] [b]Please note that Forms close at 11.30am FR time[/b], to allow time to draw the Star Baker and get the posts set up. [br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zMflPcf.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Points, Prizes & Star Baker[/b][/size] Every day, you will be given 3 choices. These are worth +1 point, 0 points or -1 points. [b]A Star Baker will be crowned daily.[/b] The Star Baker is picked from the group of players who chose the +1 point option for that day, using Random.org. The 7 Star Bakers earn a special badge! You can only win Star Baker once. [b]The player with the most points[/b] at the end of the week will be named the Champion of Starfall Bakes. They will win a grand prize and an even-more-special winner’s badge! [b]The player with the fewest points[/b] at the end of the competition will get a consolation prize and badge as well. If there is a tie for the Winner or consolation prize, all those with the most/fewest points will earn the badge(s)! The person to receive the prize will be chosen (from those with most/fewest points) via Random.org. How many points you earn will be included in the day's update. If you'd like to be reminded of how many points you have at any time, just ask. After the points-based prizes have been awarded, all remaining players will be entered into the [b]Participation Raffle[/b]. You earn 1 ticket to the raffle for each day you take part, up to a maximum of 7 tickets! Winners will be drawn using Random.org. Details of all prizes and badges can be found in the next posts. [br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zMflPcf.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Joining Late & Catching Up[/b][/size] [b]You are welcome to join the CYOA at any point throughout the week, and if you miss a day you can catch up![/b] The options will be linked to their outcomes when these are revealed, so you will be able to read through the CYOA and follow the choices you make by clicking the links. To officially join in/catch up, just post in the thread with RPs for the day(s) you have missed and fill in the form(s). Your RP responses can be all in one post (just use the same post link in several forms) or in different posts: whichever you prefer. [b]Forms submitted late will not be counted for points prizes.[/b] However, [b]late submissions still earn tickets in the Participation Raffle[/b] up until the event closes at 11.30am on Sunday 2nd October. If you arrive after we’ve started or miss a day and aren’t sure what to do, please ping me @Lundlaeva and I’ll help guide you. Please note that I (Lundlaeva) am 8 hours ahead of FR time and work full-time. I may not be able to answer your questions immediately, but I will get to them as soon as I can! [center][size=4][b]If you have questions, just ask![/b][/size][/center]
How To Play

Starfall Bakes is a Choose Your Own Adventure game, or CYOA. Choices are submitted through Google Forms and players are asked to roleplay (RP) in the thread.

Every day a new challenge will be posted, with 3 options for you to choose from. Which one you pick will have an impact on the outcome you see the following day and how many points your dragon receives.

No real-world baking skills? No problem! All the baking takes place in our imagination! You don't have to actually bake anything for this event.
zMflPcf.png
Taking Part

All players will be pinged each day with an update at around 12.00 noon FR time (because of timezones). The update will tell you the outcome of yesterday’s choice, announce the Star Baker for the previous day, and set a new challenge with 3 options.

When you get the day’s ping:
  1. Read the next part of the story and your 3 choices
  2. Post in the thread with an image of your dragon and your roleplay (RP) response, including the choice you have picked
    • Your RP doesn’t have to be long! A sentence or two is fine. You’re also welcome to come back and add to your RP later if you like, but please make sure you have at least one sentence down. (Examples here.)
    • Please try to avoid describing how your bake turns out in the end, unless the post says you can. (You can absolutely talk about your dragon’s plan for their bake, though!)
  3. Fill in the day’s Google Form (it is linked in the post!)
    • If you don’t fill in the form, your entry will not be counted and you will not receive points or raffle tickets! You will need a link to your post, and the choice you pick in the form needs to match what you post in the thread.
    • Please note: if there is any difference between thread and form, I will go with the choice on your Google Form.
    • If you cannot use Google Forms for any reason, please ping me @Lundlaeva when you post in the thread and remind me that you need help with this part. (Yes, every day!)
  4. Wait and see what the outcome is!
    • Outcomes are posted the following day (at 12.00 noon).
    • Each player plays individually and you will be pinged to the outcome of the choice you made.

Please note that Forms close at 11.30am FR time, to allow time to draw the Star Baker and get the posts set up.

zMflPcf.png
Points, Prizes & Star Baker

Every day, you will be given 3 choices. These are worth +1 point, 0 points or -1 points.

A Star Baker will be crowned daily. The Star Baker is picked from the group of players who chose the +1 point option for that day, using Random.org. The 7 Star Bakers earn a special badge! You can only win Star Baker once.

The player with the most points at the end of the week will be named the Champion of Starfall Bakes. They will win a grand prize and an even-more-special winner’s badge!

The player with the fewest points at the end of the competition will get a consolation prize and badge as well.

If there is a tie for the Winner or consolation prize, all those with the most/fewest points will earn the badge(s)! The person to receive the prize will be chosen (from those with most/fewest points) via Random.org.

How many points you earn will be included in the day's update. If you'd like to be reminded of how many points you have at any time, just ask.

After the points-based prizes have been awarded, all remaining players will be entered into the Participation Raffle. You earn 1 ticket to the raffle for each day you take part, up to a maximum of 7 tickets! Winners will be drawn using Random.org.

Details of all prizes and badges can be found in the next posts.

zMflPcf.png
Joining Late & Catching Up

You are welcome to join the CYOA at any point throughout the week, and if you miss a day you can catch up! The options will be linked to their outcomes when these are revealed, so you will be able to read through the CYOA and follow the choices you make by clicking the links.

To officially join in/catch up, just post in the thread with RPs for the day(s) you have missed and fill in the form(s). Your RP responses can be all in one post (just use the same post link in several forms) or in different posts: whichever you prefer.

Forms submitted late will not be counted for points prizes.

However, late submissions still earn tickets in the Participation Raffle up until the event closes at 11.30am on Sunday 2nd October.

If you arrive after we’ve started or miss a day and aren’t sure what to do, please ping me @Lundlaeva and I’ll help guide you.

Please note that I (Lundlaeva) am 8 hours ahead of FR time and work full-time. I may not be able to answer your questions immediately, but I will get to them as soon as I can!
If you have questions, just ask!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][b][size=7]Badges[/size][/b] [size=4][b]Participation:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/h7YmJU1.png[/img] All players can claim this badge! [size=4][b]Star Baker:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IZbFb43.png[/img] Awarded daily (via RNG) to one baker who eared +1 point that day [size=4][b]Champion of Starfall Bakes:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QGXsXJG.png[/img] Awarded to the player(s) with the most points at the end [size=4][b]You Tried:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zpbgXzv.png[/img] Awarded to the player(s) with the fewest points at the end
Badges

Participation:
h7YmJU1.png
All players can claim this badge!

Star Baker:
IZbFb43.png
Awarded daily (via RNG) to one baker who eared +1 point that day

Champion of Starfall Bakes:
QGXsXJG.png
Awarded to the player(s) with the most points at the end

You Tried:
zpbgXzv.png
Awarded to the player(s) with the fewest points at the end
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][b][size=7]Prizes[/size][/b] [size=5][b]Points Prizes:[/b][/size] [b]Awarded to the person with the most point at the end of the event: [/b][quote=CLAIMED - Winner of Starfall Bakes] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] An enchanted jug of milk that never runs out and might even help you in the kitchen![br] [item=bubblespirit jug] [br]Crème Brûlée's Signature Apron [item=gothic apron] [br]Florence the Hulking Greatowl [item=hulking greatowl] [br][i]Bubblespirit Jug, Gothic Apron, Hulking Greatowl[/i] [/quote] [b]Awarded to the person with the fewest point at the end of the event:[/b] [quote=CLAIMED - You Tried!] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds towel][item=basic book collection][item=haste][item=concentration] [br][i]Lovebirds Apron, Lovebirds Towel, Basic Book Collection, Haste, Concentration[/i] [/quote][br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zMflPcf.png[/img] [size=5][b]Participation Raffle:[/b][/size][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Baker's Little Helpers] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=charoite burrower][item=enstatite burrower][item=teardrop owlynx][item=snowy owlynx] [br][i]Charoite Burrower, Enstatite Burrower, Teardrop Owlynx, Snowy Owlynx[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Baking Buddies] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=Sakura Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=banded owlcat][item=red-winged owlcat] [br][i]Sakura Owl, Wildwood Owl, Banded Owlcat, Red-Winged Owlcat[/i][/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Recipe Keepers] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Spellbound Tome] [br][i]Ensorcelled Volume, Spellbound Tome[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Box of Soft Centres] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=chocolate noggle][item=strawberry noggle] [br][i]Chocolate Noggle, Strawberry Noggle[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Ingredients For Success] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] A package of egg-laying hens, cricket flour, spices and edible glitter![br] [item=dusk orpington]x100 [item=zebra cricket]x250 [item=cinnamon]x100 [item=sparklers]x167 [br][i]500 of each type of food points: 100 Dusk Orpington, 250 Zebra Crickets, 100 Cinnamon, 167 Sparklers[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - These Are Cakes ... Right?!] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=Wildwood Owlet]x99 [item=Sakura Owlet]x99 [br][i]396 meat food points: 99 Wildwood Owlet, 99 Sakura Owlet[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Keep Calm And Bake Pies] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=granny smith apple]x99 [br][i]495 plant food points: 99 Granny Smith Apples[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Stargazey Pie] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=moonbeam sardines]x198 [br][i]396 seafood food points: 198 Moonbeam Sardines[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Owlcat Treats] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=white-masked dustbug]x99 [item=red-winged dewbug]x99 [br][i]396 insect food points: 99 Wite-Masked Dustbug, 99 Red-Winged Dewbug[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Carrot Cakes] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=carrot harvest] [br][i]Carrot Harvest[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Cookbook Collection] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=aged book collection][item=arcane tome] [br][i]Aged Book Collection, Arcane Tome[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Baker's Kit] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=meadow apron][item=brilliant healer's reference] [br][i]Meadow Apron, Brilliant Healer's Reference[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Breadmaker's Kit] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=humble apron][item=studious healer's reference] [br][i]Humble Apron, Studious Healer's Reference[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Confectioner's Kit] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=sweet apron][item=red healer's reference] [br][i]Sweet Apron, Red Healer's Reference[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Patissier's Kit] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [item=bamboo apron][item=nurturing healer's reference] [br][i]Bamboo Apron, Nurturing Healer's Reference[/i] [/quote][br] [quote=CLAIMED - Tea Party Fashion] [center][b]CLAIMED[/b][/center] [outfit=2039616] [skin=14265][item=sinister top hat][item=sinister cane][item=sinister spats][item=posh tailcoat][item=bubbly bisque bodice][item=bubbly bisque tailtaille][item=bubbly bisque knickers][item=meadow tea tray][item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=ornate copper necklace][item=tutor rings] [br][i]Accent: Scroll of Pells, Sinister Top Hat, Sinister Cane, Sinister Spats, Posh Tailcoat, Bubbly Bisque Bodice, Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille, Bubbly Bisquie Knickers, Meadow Tea Tray, Nebula Starsilk Earrings, Ornate Copper Necklage, Tutor Rings[/i] [/quote][br]
Prizes

Points Prizes:

Awarded to the person with the most point at the end of the event:
CLAIMED - Winner of Starfall Bakes wrote:
CLAIMED
An enchanted jug of milk that never runs out
and might even help you in the kitchen!

Bubblespirit Jug

Crème Brûlée's Signature Apron
Gothic Apron

Florence the Hulking Greatowl
Hulking Greatowl

Bubblespirit Jug, Gothic Apron, Hulking Greatowl

Awarded to the person with the fewest point at the end of the event:
CLAIMED - You Tried! wrote:
CLAIMED
Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Towel Basic Book Collection Haste Concentration

Lovebirds Apron, Lovebirds Towel, Basic Book Collection, Haste, Concentration

zMflPcf.png

Participation Raffle:

CLAIMED - Baker's Little Helpers wrote:
CLAIMED
Charoite Burrower Enstatite Burrower Teardrop Owlynx Snowy Owlynx

Charoite Burrower, Enstatite Burrower, Teardrop Owlynx, Snowy Owlynx

CLAIMED - Baking Buddies wrote:
CLAIMED
Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Banded Owlcat Red-Winged Owlcat

Sakura Owl, Wildwood Owl, Banded Owlcat, Red-Winged Owlcat

CLAIMED - Recipe Keepers wrote:
CLAIMED
Ensorcelled Volume Spellbound Tome

Ensorcelled Volume, Spellbound Tome

CLAIMED - Box of Soft Centres wrote:
CLAIMED
Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle

Chocolate Noggle, Strawberry Noggle

CLAIMED - Ingredients For Success wrote:
CLAIMED
A package of egg-laying hens, cricket flour, spices and edible glitter!

Dusk Orpington x100 Zebra Cricket x250 Cinnamon x100 Sparklers x167

500 of each type of food points:
100 Dusk Orpington, 250 Zebra Crickets, 100 Cinnamon, 167 Sparklers

CLAIMED - These Are Cakes ... Right?! wrote:
CLAIMED
Wildwood Owlet x99 Sakura Owlet x99

396 meat food points:
99 Wildwood Owlet, 99 Sakura Owlet

CLAIMED - Keep Calm And Bake Pies wrote:
CLAIMED
Granny Smith Apple x99

495 plant food points:
99 Granny Smith Apples

CLAIMED - Stargazey Pie wrote:
CLAIMED
Moonbeam Sardines x198

396 seafood food points:
198 Moonbeam Sardines

CLAIMED - Owlcat Treats wrote:
CLAIMED
White-Masked Dustbug x99 Red-Winged Dewbug x99

396 insect food points:
99 Wite-Masked Dustbug, 99 Red-Winged Dewbug

CLAIMED - Carrot Cakes wrote:
CLAIMED
Carrot Harvest

Carrot Harvest

CLAIMED - Cookbook Collection wrote:
CLAIMED
Aged Book Collection Arcane Tome

Aged Book Collection, Arcane Tome

CLAIMED - Baker's Kit wrote:
CLAIMED
Meadow Apron Brilliant Healer's Reference

Meadow Apron, Brilliant Healer's Reference

CLAIMED - Breadmaker's Kit wrote:
CLAIMED
Humble Apron Studious Healer's Reference

Humble Apron, Studious Healer's Reference

CLAIMED - Confectioner's Kit wrote:
CLAIMED
Sweet Apron Red Healer's Reference

Sweet Apron, Red Healer's Reference

CLAIMED - Patissier's Kit wrote:
CLAIMED
Bamboo Apron Nurturing Healer's Reference

Bamboo Apron, Nurturing Healer's Reference

CLAIMED - Tea Party Fashion wrote:
CLAIMED
Mad Hatter

Sinister Top Hat Sinister Cane Sinister Spats Posh Tailcoat Bubbly Bisque Bodice Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille Bubbly Bisque Knickers Meadow Tea Tray Nebula Starsilk Earrings Ornate Copper Necklace Tutor Rings

Accent: Scroll of Pells, Sinister Top Hat, Sinister Cane, Sinister Spats, Posh Tailcoat, Bubbly Bisque Bodice, Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille, Bubbly Bisquie Knickers, Meadow Tea Tray, Nebula Starsilk Earrings, Ornate Copper Necklage, Tutor Rings

Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][b][size=7]Credits & Thanks[/size][/b][/center] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you to @TsarinaTorment for the wonderful edit of Crème Brûlée in their apron! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you to @orchidtones for the fantastic thread graphics and badges! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you to @LavenderAmethyst for help with the tracking spreadsheet! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you to @Winter0sun for donating towards the Grand Prize! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you to all the Arcane dom team for invaluable help, support and advice, and for putting together an awesome Starfall Celebration!
Credits & Thanks

Thank you to @TsarinaTorment for the wonderful edit of Crème Brûlée in their apron!

Thank you to @orchidtones for the fantastic thread graphics and badges!

Thank you to @LavenderAmethyst for help with the tracking spreadsheet!

Thank you to @Winter0sun for donating towards the Grand Prize!

Thank you to all the Arcane dom team for invaluable help, support and advice, and for putting together an awesome Starfall Celebration!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Contestants

If you are joining the CYOA, please visit Day One to start!
Doozie

Ajgreelyfan3
CelesticLeo
HSoup
Starefaba

imginate
JinxMoonstone
Magmish

anywaybel
Bxy26
Disillusionist
distortedgenesis
DriftingDreams
Illyrael
rockss
treesapperson
Zalva

Farore
lamsweete
lyrelore
PsydrateSky
Semisketched

chamilet
KairinRose
PersonPerson
ShimmeryLuna
sockmonkeygerald
TwelveBrackets

Askurasaki
CowboyMouth
Opossun

GrayGriffin

-3 - You Tried!
Brutuscount
Contestants

If you are joining the CYOA, please visit Day One to start!
Doozie

Ajgreelyfan3
CelesticLeo
HSoup
Starefaba

imginate
JinxMoonstone
Magmish

anywaybel
Bxy26
Disillusionist
distortedgenesis
DriftingDreams
Illyrael
rockss
treesapperson
Zalva

Farore
lamsweete
lyrelore
PsydrateSky
Semisketched

chamilet
KairinRose
PersonPerson
ShimmeryLuna
sockmonkeygerald
TwelveBrackets

Askurasaki
CowboyMouth
Opossun

GrayGriffin

-3 - You Tried!
Brutuscount
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][b][size=5]Roleplay Examples[/size][/b][/center] Not sure what counts as Roleplay (RP)? Don’t worry! All you really need is a picture of your dragon, at any size, and some text describing what they do in response to the day's events. (Please remember not to describe the ‘final product’ unless invited to do so!) [b]There is no minimum or maximum length for your RP.[/b] A single sentence is fine! (We’re all busy after all.) If you want to go into lots of detail, that’s fine too! Here are some RP examples to get you started: [br][quote=Example 1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50989938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/509900/50989938_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Radulfr looked at the three different recipes in front of him and decided he wanted to make Blueberry Muffins. They were his favourite, after all! [/quote] [br] [quote=Example 2] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11928299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/119283/11928299.png[/img][/url][/center] After reading through the recipes carefully, Esja considered which one she would be most successful with — after all, she was only an amateur baker! Already the competition had challenged her more than she expected. She eventually decided to make blueberry muffins. She set about weighing her ingredients, first of all, sticking to the letter of the recipe provided. Despite the fact that other dragons were already starting on their mixtures, she didn’t let that put her off. Once she had everything ready, she turned on her oven to let it warm up to the correct temperature, and set to work. First the butter and sugar were beaten together, before she added her eggs and whisked them in. Next came the yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract. She combined the dry ingredients in another bowl before folding in the wet ingredients and finally adding the blueberries. When the batter was just combined, she separated it into muffin cases and slid the tray in to bake. Then it was a stressful wait before she could lift them out to cool and serve up for the judges to taste! [/quote]
Roleplay Examples

Not sure what counts as Roleplay (RP)? Don’t worry! All you really need is a picture of your dragon, at any size, and some text describing what they do in response to the day's events. (Please remember not to describe the ‘final product’ unless invited to do so!)

There is no minimum or maximum length for your RP. A single sentence is fine! (We’re all busy after all.) If you want to go into lots of detail, that’s fine too!

Here are some RP examples to get you started:

Example 1 wrote:
50989938_350.png

Radulfr looked at the three different recipes in front of him and decided he wanted to make Blueberry Muffins. They were his favourite, after all!

Example 2 wrote:
11928299.png

After reading through the recipes carefully, Esja considered which one she would be most successful with — after all, she was only an amateur baker! Already the competition had challenged her more than she expected. She eventually decided to make blueberry muffins.

She set about weighing her ingredients, first of all, sticking to the letter of the recipe provided. Despite the fact that other dragons were already starting on their mixtures, she didn’t let that put her off. Once she had everything ready, she turned on her oven to let it warm up to the correct temperature, and set to work.

First the butter and sugar were beaten together, before she added her eggs and whisked them in. Next came the yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract. She combined the dry ingredients in another bowl before folding in the wet ingredients and finally adding the blueberries. When the batter was just combined, she separated it into muffin cases and slid the tray in to bake. Then it was a stressful wait before she could lift them out to cool and serve up for the judges to taste!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][size=7][b]Starfall Links[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3169503][img]https://i.imgur.com/0J7D8oK.png[/img] [size=1]Starfall Hub '22[/size] [columns][color=transparent]_________[/color] [nextcol][center][size=2] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2750082][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8N7UIP.png[/img] Arcane Curiosities[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169145][img]https://i.imgur.com/FQ8dcHg.png[/img] Eldritch Evocations[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3169542#post_3169542][img]https://i.imgur.com/NiepolI.png[/img] Starlit Paints[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3169501][img]https://i.imgur.com/RW7Ao48.png[/img] They’re All in Cahoots![/url] [/size][/center][nextcol][indent][center][size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3057318][img]https://i.imgur.com/aePzDxK.png[/img] Arcanist's Archives[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3161816][img]https://i.imgur.com/mxIVaxN.png[/img] Coffee Parliament[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3169503/URL][img]https://i.imgur.com/uvO4MWc.png[/img] Cafe O’wlait RP[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3167636][img]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/arcone2022.gif[/img] Arcane Expo[/url] [/size][/center][nextcol][indent][center][size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3169016][img]https://i.imgur.com/39HwOI6.png[/img] Star-Grams[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3162659][img]https://i.imgur.com/lloqscr.png[/img] Starwood Stories[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3169138][img]https://i.imgur.com/oniEMfE.png[/img] Owls of Arcane[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3168682][img]https://i.imgur.com/uelWc11.png[/img] Rotini’s Raffle Roulette[/url] [/size][/center][/columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3169397][img]https://i.imgur.com/gx2TPgq.png[/img] [size=1]Magic Circles[/size][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zMflPcf.png[/img]
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
A CYOA! I always love these types of threads, and this fest's theme looks super cute! [emoji=skydancer star] [b]Username:[/b] Disillusionist [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Plumette [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36470630][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/364707/36470630_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Favourite Bake:[/b] raisin bread
A CYOA! I always love these types of threads, and this fest's theme looks super cute!

Username: Disillusionist
Dragon Name: Plumette
Dragon Picture:
36470630_350.png
Favourite Bake: raisin bread
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[b]Username:[/b] imginate [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Lwinyr [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=69060724&skin=0&apparel=32983,32987,32991,10748,33701,33692&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Favourite Bake:[/b] Shortbread Lemon Tart
Username: imginate
Dragon Name: Lwinyr
Dragon Picture: dragon?did=69060724&skin=0&apparel=32983,32987,32991,10748,33701,33692&xt=dressing.png
Favourite Bake: Shortbread Lemon Tart
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING