Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Seeking Asylum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][item=berserker] [i]At great cost.[/i] @Amberfox @TETRAHEDR0N [/center] Gravel is dead. She was unfortunately crit right before I got the chance to heal her. As per the rules I've put in place, she is up to be claimed if anyone is interested in having her, until tomorrow's post, when I will be exalting her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77580311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/775804/77580311.png[/img][/url]
Berserker
At great cost.
@Amberfox @TETRAHEDR0N

Gravel is dead. She was unfortunately crit right before I got the chance to heal her.

As per the rules I've put in place, she is up to be claimed if anyone is interested in having her, until tomorrow's post, when I will be exalting her.
77580311.png
awwww rip bby :pensive:
awwww rip bby :pensive:
DRAGONS !
I'll take her, love the lore you gave her, I can't stand to see such a pretty girl get exalted
I'll take her, love the lore you gave her, I can't stand to see such a pretty girl get exalted
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
[center][item=teardrop pastel spinel anklet] @TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox[/center] This post is more meant as a "proof I'm still alive" post than anything, but I did work on dragon bios. I've just touched up Quellion and Collwen, and finished Seelie and Pricklepear, as well as started Aurum. I'm still alive, I'm still doing this. Just having a bit of a hard time with motivation for funny dragon game. And I know you don't necessarily need to hear me justify why I'm not doing little lore posts and dragon games, but I don't like stepping away from projects with no reason. I'm not stepping away exactly right now, just not going to force myself to make anything below my standard in order to be able to say "I made today's post". So... maybe that was a bit personal and you didn't sign up to hear me ramble about personal things like that, but the point is: this is a project I want to finish, and I'm not going to abandon it, but I might not do as much with it for a little while because I don't want to force myself to write things that aren't up to the quality I want form myself just for the sake of being able to say I wrote something. Sorry for a bit of a weird and personal post today. I hope you're having a great day, or night, or whatever time it is for you, and if you actually did read this, thanks for being interested in what I have to say. It really does mean a lot to me if even one person is enjoying what I put out there :)
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet
@TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox

This post is more meant as a "proof I'm still alive" post than anything, but I did work on dragon bios. I've just touched up Quellion and Collwen, and finished Seelie and Pricklepear, as well as started Aurum.

I'm still alive, I'm still doing this. Just having a bit of a hard time with motivation for funny dragon game. And I know you don't necessarily need to hear me justify why I'm not doing little lore posts and dragon games, but I don't like stepping away from projects with no reason. I'm not stepping away exactly right now, just not going to force myself to make anything below my standard in order to be able to say "I made today's post".

So... maybe that was a bit personal and you didn't sign up to hear me ramble about personal things like that, but the point is: this is a project I want to finish, and I'm not going to abandon it, but I might not do as much with it for a little while because I don't want to force myself to write things that aren't up to the quality I want form myself just for the sake of being able to say I wrote something.

Sorry for a bit of a weird and personal post today. I hope you're having a great day, or night, or whatever time it is for you, and if you actually did read this, thanks for being interested in what I have to say. It really does mean a lot to me if even one person is enjoying what I put out there :)
all good!! always do what makes you most comfortable and satisfied :D
all good!! always do what makes you most comfortable and satisfied :D
DRAGONS !
[center][item=flycatcher] [i]Walking into danger.[/i] @TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox [/center] Dorcas is now level 3. Clodovea is now level 4. Nothing really eventful happened. Planning on working on dragon bios again today. Feeling more invested in this again, hoping that motivation lasts at least a few days!
Flycatcher
Walking into danger.
@TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox

Dorcas is now level 3. Clodovea is now level 4. Nothing really eventful happened.

Planning on working on dragon bios again today. Feeling more invested in this again, hoping that motivation lasts at least a few days!
[center][item=ashfall prickler] @TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox [/center] Happy greenskeeper gathering! Today was mostly uneventful, but Thaw is now level 4.
Ashfall Prickler
@TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox

Happy greenskeeper gathering! Today was mostly uneventful, but Thaw is now level 4.
[center][item=ghostly aura] [i]Stories by firelight.[/i] @TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77120054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/771201/77120054.png[/img][/url] [size=7][color=teal]Clodovea[/color][/size] [/center] The fire spits sparks into the dark sky, and Clodovea watches them with bright eyes. Most of the convoy have settled into groups around the fire, and Clodovea hasn't decided yet which group she wants to join. Everyone is so bright, burning and blazing with life. She wants to sit with all of them, all at once, but she has but one body, and she can't be in every single group at the same time. She hears footsteps approaching her, which makes the decision easier. She looks in their direction to see the blue ridgeback who joined up with them the other day. She smiles brightly, and he nods back. "I'm sorry," he begins, "but I can't seem to remember if I got your name." "It's Clodovea," she chirps. "You're... Dorcas, right?" He nods with a smile, and moves to sit beside her, eyes on her as much as on the flames. "That's me," he says. Clodovea watches his claws reach to brush across the flower chain around his wrist. The flowers are pristine and white, and she wonders aloud, "How do the flowers never wilt?" Dorcas chuckles, and pulls his talons away from the flower chain as soon as the attention is brought to it. He holds out the claw they're woven around, and says, "They're special. My lover enchanted them never to wilt so long as our love for each other is true." "That's..." she struggles to grasp a word for a moment, unable to properly convey what she's thinking. "That's beautiful," she settles on, though she thinks that isn't quite the word she was looking for. He smiles, something fond and sweet. "They're waiting for me, back home. Waiting for me to come back and take them away." Clodovea doesn't fully understand the idea of a love like Dorcas clearly holds for whoever it is that's waiting for him. But she knows that it's beautiful, and pristine, and pure, like the flowers on his wrist. "What are they like?" she asks. "They're perfect," he tells her, and she listens to him whisper gentle praises of his faraway lover until the fire goes dim and her eyes droop in soft sleepiness.
Ghostly Aura
Stories by firelight.
@TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox
77120054.png
Clodovea

The fire spits sparks into the dark sky, and Clodovea watches them with bright eyes. Most of the convoy have settled into groups around the fire, and Clodovea hasn't decided yet which group she wants to join. Everyone is so bright, burning and blazing with life. She wants to sit with all of them, all at once, but she has but one body, and she can't be in every single group at the same time.

She hears footsteps approaching her, which makes the decision easier. She looks in their direction to see the blue ridgeback who joined up with them the other day. She smiles brightly, and he nods back.

"I'm sorry," he begins, "but I can't seem to remember if I got your name."

"It's Clodovea," she chirps. "You're... Dorcas, right?"

He nods with a smile, and moves to sit beside her, eyes on her as much as on the flames. "That's me," he says.

Clodovea watches his claws reach to brush across the flower chain around his wrist. The flowers are pristine and white, and she wonders aloud, "How do the flowers never wilt?"

Dorcas chuckles, and pulls his talons away from the flower chain as soon as the attention is brought to it. He holds out the claw they're woven around, and says, "They're special. My lover enchanted them never to wilt so long as our love for each other is true."

"That's..." she struggles to grasp a word for a moment, unable to properly convey what she's thinking. "That's beautiful," she settles on, though she thinks that isn't quite the word she was looking for.

He smiles, something fond and sweet. "They're waiting for me, back home. Waiting for me to come back and take them away."

Clodovea doesn't fully understand the idea of a love like Dorcas clearly holds for whoever it is that's waiting for him. But she knows that it's beautiful, and pristine, and pure, like the flowers on his wrist.

"What are they like?" she asks.

"They're perfect," he tells her, and she listens to him whisper gentle praises of his faraway lover until the fire goes dim and her eyes droop in soft sleepiness.
awww sweet
awww sweet
DRAGONS !
[center][item=scholar] [i]Death Streak.[/i] @TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox [/center] Seaset, Thaw, and Aurum successfully survived 10 consecutive battles in the woodland path. I'm pretty pleased with how things went. I expected this to be harder than it turned out to be, since these three are all mages, but by being careful, everyone made it out okay. I'm proud of them, and I'm really relieved we didn't lose anyone today!
Scholar
Death Streak.
@TETRAHEDR0N @Amberfox

Seaset, Thaw, and Aurum successfully survived 10 consecutive battles in the woodland path.

I'm pretty pleased with how things went. I expected this to be harder than it turned out to be, since these three are all mages, but by being careful, everyone made it out okay. I'm proud of them, and I'm really relieved we didn't lose anyone today!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10