Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 249 250
You're making it hard for me not to follow suite and purge my lair to start a pinkerlocke for lore reasons! lol

Love the mood boards!
You're making it hard for me not to follow suite and purge my lair to start a pinkerlocke for lore reasons! lol

Love the mood boards!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir

Well, not to encourage you, but if you do start a pinkerlocke please ping me because I'd love to read it!

Thanks!!!
@Jaspernoir

Well, not to encourage you, but if you do start a pinkerlocke please ping me because I'd love to read it!

Thanks!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
lol can do!
lol can do!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
This is cool, may I be added to the pinglist?
This is cool, may I be added to the pinglist?
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/93#post_50951985]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 106: Kidnapping[/u][/b] [item=simple darksteel wing bangles] Sentence: Breed a Dragon[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74915491][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74915491&skin=0&apparel=34609,25060,25063,25061,25059,25058,29008&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74459663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=e34cb021b756ecd7034c86c2ff7690e48983b600&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] "Do you have what I sent you for?" Marmara asked the aberration before her. She felt disgust deep in her bones, but she set it aside. This was what she had to do to win this wretched war and drive out any hint of plague within the clan. "I have them right here," One head nodded while the other moved to pull away the flap of a bag, revealing three sprouting eggs within. "And they are the result of the guardian and that diseased bogsneak?" Marmara asked, narrowing her eyes. "Of course, do you think we are stupid?" One of the heads snapped. "They were the only nest within the clan, as far as I can tell," The other head observed. "Perfect. These gembond-tainted scum should never see the light of day, but before we do away with them, why not use them as bait?" She eyed the aberration up and down, in all of his revolting glory. "We've talked about what comes next." "I look after the eggs, far from you and the others, make it seem like I stole the eggs." Bubo recited. "Exactly," the wildclaw grinned. If killing their clanmates only spurned them on more, then it was time to see what having such a clearly plague-born antagonist would do to their precious belief that plague dragons could be good. And what worse a crime than the stealing of the innocent? Of course, Marmara would never hurt any pure nature born children, but those touched by illness and disease? Those were fair game, imposters amongst all that was good. Maybe, after all her time pent up in her office with paperwork and angry bosses, it was time for her to have some fun. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/95#post_50980241]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@Drachenschwinge @Dynami @Leopardmask @Sabariel @BarbaraFett @Disillusionist @Dakala @Wufflesnuff @Tirtouga678 @chippertowns @Aetherstorm @MisterMylez @cartographic @Calyrex @Gender @feleathion @queerkestrel @catmeow1 @Khyriana @CleverTrick @brandonjui @Crescentstar711 @sedge122 @Brasil @Lixue @DiamondDogg @GraceShelby1031 @VeniVidiVici @Jaspernoir @Glitchtrap @GingaSnap @aquaberyl[/center] ----- Sage and Burns are on another nest!!! Very exciting stuff!!!

Day 106: Kidnapping
Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles
Sentence: Breed a Dragon

dragon?did=74915491&skin=0&apparel=34609,25060,25063,25061,25059,25058,29008&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=e34cb021b756ecd7034c86c2ff7690e48983b600&dummyext=prev.png

"Do you have what I sent you for?" Marmara asked the aberration before her. She felt disgust deep in her bones, but she set it aside. This was what she had to do to win this wretched war and drive out any hint of plague within the clan.

"I have them right here," One head nodded while the other moved to pull away the flap of a bag, revealing three sprouting eggs within.

"And they are the result of the guardian and that diseased bogsneak?" Marmara asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Of course, do you think we are stupid?" One of the heads snapped.

"They were the only nest within the clan, as far as I can tell," The other head observed.

"Perfect. These gembond-tainted scum should never see the light of day, but before we do away with them, why not use them as bait?" She eyed the aberration up and down, in all of his revolting glory. "We've talked about what comes next."

"I look after the eggs, far from you and the others, make it seem like I stole the eggs." Bubo recited.

"Exactly," the wildclaw grinned. If killing their clanmates only spurned them on more, then it was time to see what having such a clearly plague-born antagonist would do to their precious belief that plague dragons could be good. And what worse a crime than the stealing of the innocent?

Of course, Marmara would never hurt any pure nature born children, but those touched by illness and disease? Those were fair game, imposters amongst all that was good.

Maybe, after all her time pent up in her office with paperwork and angry bosses, it was time for her to have some fun.

Sage and Burns are on another nest!!! Very exciting stuff!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Pocketdog

Absolutely!!! Adding you now!!!
@Pocketdog

Absolutely!!! Adding you now!!!
Oh heck, Sage is not going to be happy about that.
Oh heck, Sage is not going to be happy about that.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Love the moodboards! Finnath's is my favorite here, it looks so soft and the colors are really pretty!

Oooohh, that chapter was a shock. Poor Sage and Burns, I can't think how distressed they must be. Using kids as propaganda pieces? Low blow, Marmara.
Love the moodboards! Finnath's is my favorite here, it looks so soft and the colors are really pretty!

Oooohh, that chapter was a shock. Poor Sage and Burns, I can't think how distressed they must be. Using kids as propaganda pieces? Low blow, Marmara.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Finnath’s moodboard is so so so pretty!!! I love the colours and vibes :”””)

But oh no, the eggs... here’s hoping they get rescued! And hopefully Bubo is able to take good care of them in the meantime...
Finnath’s moodboard is so so so pretty!!! I love the colours and vibes :”””)

But oh no, the eggs... here’s hoping they get rescued! And hopefully Bubo is able to take good care of them in the meantime...
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Lixue

She is certainly not going to be happy at all.

@Disillusionist

Thank you!!! I had a lot of fun putting them all together!!!

The more I write Marmara, the more I dislike her, honestly... But she makes a good villain!

@Tirtouga678

Thank you!!! I was very fortunate with the images I found for her!

We will have to wait and see...
@Lixue

She is certainly not going to be happy at all.

@Disillusionist

Thank you!!! I had a lot of fun putting them all together!!!

The more I write Marmara, the more I dislike her, honestly... But she makes a good villain!

@Tirtouga678

Thank you!!! I was very fortunate with the images I found for her!

We will have to wait and see...
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 249 250