Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 249 250
@Leopardmask

Thank you!!! I was pretty pleased with them all!

@GrinningWolf24

Oh yeah, the resemblance in Moss is so uncanny. I will definitely send her your way if no one else takes her in!

Thank you for being so understanding! I find I can be pretty hard on myself when there are delays because I really like the idea of writing regularly.

@Glitchtrap

You can absolutely have Gluestick! She's one of my favourites, so I'm glad she has found a home! I will send her over right away!

@Lixue

Honestly, a big part of my writer's blog was uncertainty about how I would handle Oboe and Clarinet's lore getting so dark (their theme songs led to pretty dark lore ideas) when their parents are so sweet and loving, and I knew something tragic had to happen to traumatise them, and I obviously couldn't kill anyone without the pinkerlocke doing it for me, and then it dawned on me there is quite the couple looking for new hatchlings constantly that could give way to the twisted little creatures that they are going to become.

Absolutely! Sending her your way!
@Leopardmask

Thank you!!! I was pretty pleased with them all!

@GrinningWolf24

Oh yeah, the resemblance in Moss is so uncanny. I will definitely send her your way if no one else takes her in!

Thank you for being so understanding! I find I can be pretty hard on myself when there are delays because I really like the idea of writing regularly.

@Glitchtrap

You can absolutely have Gluestick! She's one of my favourites, so I'm glad she has found a home! I will send her over right away!

@Lixue

Honestly, a big part of my writer's blog was uncertainty about how I would handle Oboe and Clarinet's lore getting so dark (their theme songs led to pretty dark lore ideas) when their parents are so sweet and loving, and I knew something tragic had to happen to traumatise them, and I obviously couldn't kill anyone without the pinkerlocke doing it for me, and then it dawned on me there is quite the couple looking for new hatchlings constantly that could give way to the twisted little creatures that they are going to become.

Absolutely! Sending her your way!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Oh no, my heart goes out for Mandore, Persephone, and the hatchlings. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] But it makes sense to incorporate the dark lore ideas from their songs. But what will that mean for the parents? And so glad Viola got a home! ^^
Oh no, my heart goes out for Mandore, Persephone, and the hatchlings. But it makes sense to incorporate the dark lore ideas from their songs. But what will that mean for the parents?

And so glad Viola got a home! ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Unfortunately, Persephone's emotional turmoil is not over... Hopefully I'll be able to give Mandore and Persephone another opportunity to nest! Not that that would replace Oboe and Clarinet, but it would give them a chance to have and raise a family.

Me too!!!
@Crescentstar711

Unfortunately, Persephone's emotional turmoil is not over... Hopefully I'll be able to give Mandore and Persephone another opportunity to nest! Not that that would replace Oboe and Clarinet, but it would give them a chance to have and raise a family.

Me too!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Yeah, definitely not replacements for the hatchlings (you can never replace children), but another chance at having a family is something I'll hope for!
Yeah, definitely not replacements for the hatchlings (you can never replace children), but another chance at having a family is something I'll hope for!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Wow, this is really well written! (I've only read parts 1-9 but I can already see you're really good at writing, especially giving the characters personality!) Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Wow, this is really well written! (I've only read parts 1-9 but I can already see you're really good at writing, especially giving the characters personality!) Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
@NewmoonWasTaken

For sure! I'll add you to the pinglist right away! Thank you for all the kind words, and welcome aboard!!!
@NewmoonWasTaken

For sure! I'll add you to the pinglist right away! Thank you for all the kind words, and welcome aboard!!!
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/174#post_52432563]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 225: Alone[/u][/b] [item=andesine] Sentence: Writing[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80822169][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=80822169&skin=0&apparel=3288,20584,20578,20579,20582,20581&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81138768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81138768&skin=0&apparel=293,12268,21847,21843,21850,21848,1707&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Wait, where are you going?" Elderith called out to his cousin. The other spiral was slipping out the door. "Out," Raspberri shrugged. "I'm gonna try to track down the missing hatchlings again. Or, dragons I should say. They were around our age." "Oh..." Elderith sighed. "Do you want to come?" Raspberri asked. Elderith could tell the offer was genuine. "Oh, no thank you," Elderith backed up. "That sounds way too dangerous, don't mind me. I'm fine here." "Well, if you're sure," Raspberri sounded unconvinced. "If I kill anything, I'll bring you back some sort of trophy!" "...Thanks." Elderith replied to the closed door. All of his cousins were out now. Well, all except for Atlantic, who was sleeping. It was kinda lonely, he had to admit. But he couldn't bring himself to join any of his cousins shenanigans. He was just too scared. He knew his paranoia and fear was getting worse. When he was a hatchling, he could leave the house. Now, he noticed he was going outdoors less and less. It was easier to stay safe, indoors. He knew it wasn't good, but despite his rational mind, he couldn't help it. He needed to stay safe. Even if he was feeling lonely, loneliness was far worse than the unknown danger out there. It had to be, right? Having convinced himself to find contentment in his solitude, he retreated to his room. Maybe he would try to go outside another day, but today was not that day. Today was for safety, and comfort. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/176#post_52487908]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@Drachenschwinge @Dynami @Leopardmask @Sabariel @BarbaraFett @Disillusionist @Dakala @Wufflesnuff @Tirtouga678 @chippertowns @Aetherstorm @MisterMylez @harpyja @Calyrex @Gender @feleathion @queerkestrel @catmeow1 @Khyriana @CleverTrick @brandonjui @Crescentstar711 @sedge122 @Brasil @Lixue @DiamondDogg @GraceShelby1031 @VeniVidiVici @Jaspernoir @Glitchtrap @GingaSnap @aquaberyl @Pocketdog @lunarkismet @girlofSornieth @octagaze @Lightwolf57 @Volur @Murvax @SakuraSundae @RedSiren @Rainilith @NewmoonWasTaken[/center] ----- Hello all! This week has been hell, I have spent all week swapping bedrooms with my brother and barely having any time for my hobbies, so writing fell to the wayside. Now that I have time, I am fighting writer's block by writing a short chapter to get into the swing of things. Hopefully, I can fall back into a writing routine soon, now that I will be a little less busy.

Day 225: Alone
Andesine
Sentence: Writing

dragon?did=80822169&skin=0&apparel=3288,20584,20578,20579,20582,20581&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=81138768&skin=0&apparel=293,12268,21847,21843,21850,21848,1707&xt=dressing.png

"Wait, where are you going?" Elderith called out to his cousin. The other spiral was slipping out the door.

"Out," Raspberri shrugged. "I'm gonna try to track down the missing hatchlings again. Or, dragons I should say. They were around our age."

"Oh..." Elderith sighed.

"Do you want to come?" Raspberri asked. Elderith could tell the offer was genuine.

"Oh, no thank you," Elderith backed up. "That sounds way too dangerous, don't mind me. I'm fine here."

"Well, if you're sure," Raspberri sounded unconvinced. "If I kill anything, I'll bring you back some sort of trophy!"

"...Thanks." Elderith replied to the closed door.

All of his cousins were out now. Well, all except for Atlantic, who was sleeping. It was kinda lonely, he had to admit. But he couldn't bring himself to join any of his cousins shenanigans. He was just too scared.

He knew his paranoia and fear was getting worse. When he was a hatchling, he could leave the house. Now, he noticed he was going outdoors less and less. It was easier to stay safe, indoors. He knew it wasn't good, but despite his rational mind, he couldn't help it.

He needed to stay safe. Even if he was feeling lonely, loneliness was far worse than the unknown danger out there. It had to be, right?

Having convinced himself to find contentment in his solitude, he retreated to his room. Maybe he would try to go outside another day, but today was not that day. Today was for safety, and comfort.

Hello all! This week has been hell, I have spent all week swapping bedrooms with my brother and barely having any time for my hobbies, so writing fell to the wayside. Now that I have time, I am fighting writer's block by writing a short chapter to get into the swing of things. Hopefully, I can fall back into a writing routine soon, now that I will be a little less busy.
Catch-up time today! ^^

Day 224
I should be mad at Cerys and Cavador, but the image of her just yanking him back, like a Slinky about to tumble down the stairs, and then sticking him back in the bottle. AND telling him, "Now sit and think about what you've done!" I just...snrrrk... X'3

That aside, I loved seeing all the new hatchlings. So many pretties, and I'm excited to see where this story takes them!

Day 225
Welcome back, I hope the bedroom swap went well! WOW, those hatchlings grew up fast. I'd thought that Raspberri would be kind of rambunctious, but she's actually...a little scary. o.O
Catch-up time today! ^^

Day 224
I should be mad at Cerys and Cavador, but the image of her just yanking him back, like a Slinky about to tumble down the stairs, and then sticking him back in the bottle. AND telling him, "Now sit and think about what you've done!" I just...snrrrk... X'3

That aside, I loved seeing all the new hatchlings. So many pretties, and I'm excited to see where this story takes them!

Day 225
Welcome back, I hope the bedroom swap went well! WOW, those hatchlings grew up fast. I'd thought that Raspberri would be kind of rambunctious, but she's actually...a little scary. o.O
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Quote:
"If I kill anything, I'll bring you back some sort of trophy!"

"...Thanks."

I giggled. Poor Elderith! I wonder what sort of trophy Raspberri will surprise them with?
Quote:
"If I kill anything, I'll bring you back some sort of trophy!"

"...Thanks."

I giggled. Poor Elderith! I wonder what sort of trophy Raspberri will surprise them with?
H605BRf.png
@Disillusionist

The Cerys keeping Cavador in a bottle is one of my favourite dynamics to write, tbh.

The room swap went really well (if a little exhausting, lol). Now all that's left for me is for me to unpack and go through all my stuff!

@Glitchtrap

I am totally imagining Elderith constantly needing to discreetly dispose of weird trophies Raspberri keeps bringing home for him, lol.
@Disillusionist

The Cerys keeping Cavador in a bottle is one of my favourite dynamics to write, tbh.

The room swap went really well (if a little exhausting, lol). Now all that's left for me is for me to unpack and go through all my stuff!

@Glitchtrap

I am totally imagining Elderith constantly needing to discreetly dispose of weird trophies Raspberri keeps bringing home for him, lol.
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 249 250