Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 249 250
Aww, I love how Gaia and Adriel have become firm friends! I also had to chuckle at the end of that scene, with Adriel's teacup smashing on the floor. Classic. X3 Well done for connecting those dots, Gaia!

Ngl, with Gwen having appeared so many times in that between-life-and-death space, I genuinely forgot she was a solid dragon. The partnership with Gaheris is...something. They're both good folks, but this really seems to be the kind of thing they shouldn't be meddling with. *slowly starts munching popcorn*
Aww, I love how Gaia and Adriel have become firm friends! I also had to chuckle at the end of that scene, with Adriel's teacup smashing on the floor. Classic. X3 Well done for connecting those dots, Gaia!

Ngl, with Gwen having appeared so many times in that between-life-and-death space, I genuinely forgot she was a solid dragon. The partnership with Gaheris is...something. They're both good folks, but this really seems to be the kind of thing they shouldn't be meddling with. *slowly starts munching popcorn*
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist I had the realization recently that the reason Adriel has not spent any time with the D generation even after they arrived was because she didn't know, there was nothing that would have told her. So I figured it was time to give her stronger ties to the clan again. Gosh, I can't remember the last time I've written Gwen outside of the in-between state. And I am sure nothing could possibly go wrong with these experiments, nothing at all [emoji=guardian winking size=2]
@Disillusionist

I had the realization recently that the reason Adriel has not spent any time with the D generation even after they arrived was because she didn't know, there was nothing that would have told her. So I figured it was time to give her stronger ties to the clan again.

Gosh, I can't remember the last time I've written Gwen outside of the in-between state. And I am sure nothing could possibly go wrong with these experiments, nothing at all
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I think Gaheris needs a hug.
I think Gaheris needs a hug.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[emoji=special eyes size=1] [I]playing with life and death again Ey Gwen? Couldn't possibly go wrong... not at all[/I][emoji=special eyes size=1] Hehehe excited to see where this goes!! Gaia and Adriel's friendship is so new but I really enjoy their dynamic!
playing with life and death again Ey Gwen? Couldn't possibly go wrong... not at all

Hehehe excited to see where this goes!! Gaia and Adriel's friendship is so new but I really enjoy their dynamic!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Been a while since we've seen Gwen, just like Adriel! [s]I realize that Gaheris and Gwen both start with a G, and Gaheris is Balance's child. Could we be seeing a jump in the family tree after the F generation..? [emoji=tundra winking size=1][/s] Also, happy Pirate Day! I wonder how the crew is doing with their holiday having arrived.
Been a while since we've seen Gwen, just like Adriel!
I realize that Gaheris and Gwen both start with a G, and Gaheris is Balance's child. Could we be seeing a jump in the family tree after the F generation..?

Also, happy Pirate Day! I wonder how the crew is doing with their holiday having arrived.
signature.png

__A Kingdomlocke Game

FR+2 | He/Him | PMs open!
Triple G team! Looks like they all did well in the coli together, I wonder who will be the first to potentially get to lvl 10. Now let's just hope Gwen knows what she's doing.

Also if you ever want to do anything with Bryony, do let me know! I have a few ideas of what I could do with her.
Triple G team! Looks like they all did well in the coli together, I wonder who will be the first to potentially get to lvl 10. Now let's just hope Gwen knows what she's doing.

Also if you ever want to do anything with Bryony, do let me know! I have a few ideas of what I could do with her.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
@MisterMylez

He really does... He gets approached by so many strange dragons with strange requests lol.

@VeniVidiVici

Sure hope no one finds out Gwen is messing with the balance of life and death again!

@Murvax

Omg I had not made that connection at all! That gives me things to think about...

And ooooo that could be fun, pirate shenanigans!!! I have something planned for the next chapter, but maybe the following day...

@Lixue

It's been so long since I've had someone reach level 10, I would be glorious!

Awesome!!! I might take you up on that!
@MisterMylez

He really does... He gets approached by so many strange dragons with strange requests lol.

@VeniVidiVici

Sure hope no one finds out Gwen is messing with the balance of life and death again!

@Murvax

Omg I had not made that connection at all! That gives me things to think about...

And ooooo that could be fun, pirate shenanigans!!! I have something planned for the next chapter, but maybe the following day...

@Lixue

It's been so long since I've had someone reach level 10, I would be glorious!

Awesome!!! I might take you up on that!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/167#post_52269047]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 213: I Can Only Save One[/u][/b] [item=smoky sphere] Sentence: Writing[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65342163][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653422/65342163_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77630505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=77630505&skin=0&apparel=23093,32709,32710,32713,32711,32714,32715,32712&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80857029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=113&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=48&auth=8391c8dd09b1322eb8c29ad74e6d19cb4d076570&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Curse sat, watching in agony as Cavador was training her son. Doben had shown an affinity early on for the Shade, something which broke her heart. She wanted to protect him, to keep him safe from his sorry excuse for a father, but alas, that was beyond her scope. Besides, she had another child to worry about. Drald, who had so far been untouched by the Shade. She had to get her out, before the void could touch her too. She returned to the make-shift nest her daughter was sleeping in. It was difficult to find soft enough materials to make a suitable bed in this place, but she had made do with what she could. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80857030][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=127&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=144&auth=871cbf46b982041aa7d44f5dca0919b16d80b263&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Thinking quickly, she bundled up the hatchling so that it looked like she just had a sack, contents hidden. The child hardly stirred as she moved her. Curse hesitated, wondering if she should really abandon her son. But, she knew the reality of the situation, to get this far in training as young as he was, he was too far gone. Besides, Cavador would not let him out of his sight. Everytime she pressed him about it, he mumbled something under his breath about 'not letting another one slip away.' Also, Curse figured she should get out of here before Cavador finished his cooldown and decided he wanted another 'cursed' nest. She would not doom more children to this fate. No, as much as it pained her, she had to cut her losses and move on. So, as night fell, she took off, tucking Drald away until she could be sure she was far enough out of sight to adjust the fabric into a papoose. She was free. Her daughter was free. She just had to hope for the best for Doben. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/169#post_52317001]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@Drachenschwinge @Dynami @Leopardmask @Sabariel @BarbaraFett @Disillusionist @Dakala @Wufflesnuff @Tirtouga678 @chippertowns @Aetherstorm @MisterMylez @harpyja @Calyrex @Gender @feleathion @queerkestrel @catmeow1 @Khyriana @CleverTrick @brandonjui @Crescentstar711 @sedge122 @Brasil @Lixue @DiamondDogg @GraceShelby1031 @VeniVidiVici @Jaspernoir @Glitchtrap @GingaSnap @aquaberyl @Pocketdog @lunarkismet @girlofSornieth @octagaze @Lightwolf57 @Volur @Murvax @SakuraSundae @RedSiren @Rainilith[/center] ----- This is where we say goodbye to Curse, and the hatchling I flipped tails on. Doben is sticking around though, you'll be seeing a lot more of him, Cavador has a new toy! Thanks again to @Grinningwolf24 for giving me this opportunity! Doben is adorable, and he's the perfect little halloween boy! Speaking of nests! The pull after next is the start of my three apparel pulls in a row! i can't decide who of my many pairs I want to breed most, so please fill out this [url=https://forms.gle/pwgj9bXGPUiQNVHg9]poll[/url]! It's a checklist poll, so please vote for as many as you want! Top three pairs will be bred this time around!

Day 213: I Can Only Save One
Smoky Sphere
Sentence: Writing

65342163_350.png
dragon?did=77630505&skin=0&apparel=23093,32709,32710,32713,32711,32714,32715,32712&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=113&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=48&auth=8391c8dd09b1322eb8c29ad74e6d19cb4d076570&dummyext=prev.png

Curse sat, watching in agony as Cavador was training her son. Doben had shown an affinity early on for the Shade, something which broke her heart. She wanted to protect him, to keep him safe from his sorry excuse for a father, but alas, that was beyond her scope.

Besides, she had another child to worry about. Drald, who had so far been untouched by the Shade. She had to get her out, before the void could touch her too.

She returned to the make-shift nest her daughter was sleeping in. It was difficult to find soft enough materials to make a suitable bed in this place, but she had made do with what she could.
dragon?age=0&body=127&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=144&auth=871cbf46b982041aa7d44f5dca0919b16d80b263&dummyext=prev.png

Thinking quickly, she bundled up the hatchling so that it looked like she just had a sack, contents hidden. The child hardly stirred as she moved her. Curse hesitated, wondering if she should really abandon her son. But, she knew the reality of the situation, to get this far in training as young as he was, he was too far gone. Besides, Cavador would not let him out of his sight. Everytime she pressed him about it, he mumbled something under his breath about 'not letting another one slip away.'

Also, Curse figured she should get out of here before Cavador finished his cooldown and decided he wanted another 'cursed' nest. She would not doom more children to this fate. No, as much as it pained her, she had to cut her losses and move on.

So, as night fell, she took off, tucking Drald away until she could be sure she was far enough out of sight to adjust the fabric into a papoose. She was free. Her daughter was free. She just had to hope for the best for Doben.

This is where we say goodbye to Curse, and the hatchling I flipped tails on. Doben is sticking around though, you'll be seeing a lot more of him, Cavador has a new toy! Thanks again to @Grinningwolf24 for giving me this opportunity! Doben is adorable, and he's the perfect little halloween boy!

Speaking of nests! The pull after next is the start of my three apparel pulls in a row! i can't decide who of my many pairs I want to breed most, so please fill out this poll! It's a checklist poll, so please vote for as many as you want! Top three pairs will be bred this time around!
Congratulations on the nest! Love the colors, and it was so sad to see Curse go. Her scenes in this 'locke were really impactful, and I wish her and her kids all the best! (Cavador can stay in his googly-eye vial for all I care, though XP)
Congratulations on the nest! Love the colors, and it was so sad to see Curse go. Her scenes in this 'locke were really impactful, and I wish her and her kids all the best! (Cavador can stay in his googly-eye vial for all I care, though XP)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Best of luck to Curse and Drald wherever they may go! As for Doben ... I picture a future Death Streak roll where he and Dominga face off against their own will.
Cavador, you are one evil cute little Spiral. Love your outfit though.

Looking forward to seeing more of Doben as the Shade continues to spread its influence!
Best of luck to Curse and Drald wherever they may go! As for Doben ... I picture a future Death Streak roll where he and Dominga face off against their own will.
Cavador, you are one evil cute little Spiral. Love your outfit though.

Looking forward to seeing more of Doben as the Shade continues to spread its influence!
signature.png

__A Kingdomlocke Game

FR+2 | He/Him | PMs open!
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 249 250