thanks for the offer!

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 2[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia[/size] Notable Drops: [item=greenroot janustrap][item=shock bolt][item=pathfinder's tail twist][item=autumn dryad][item=sakura owl][item=blushing pink rose][item=bamboo phytocat] Time spent: 30 minutes ----- [center]Izas stood guard as he watched Ramati and two other dragons leave. As the captain of the guards, he had been the only one informed about the incident. He had been nervous at the thought of one of the ex-council members returning, and in addition to his large workload, the Obelisk was beginning to be worn out. "Remember, set off the smoke signal if any suspicious dragons or those traitorous fools appear. We'll be in the marshes not far from here." Ramati clutched a bag, about the size of a dragon egg. She called the two dragons ahead of her, a beige Nocturne and caramel Spiral, and they took off to the south. The two dragons were unaware of the true reason for the hunting trip. They, and the rest of the clan, had been told the Banescale had requested a feast, and would bring disaster otherwise. The hunting trip was for food and funds, but the brown dragons had not been told about plans for an egg or a runestone. Izas sighed. He knew their quest would take a while to fulfil, but it had already been a month, and there were no signs of any Beastclans that had taken eggs or runestones from any unlucky dragons passing through. The Riot of Rot was already halfway through, and some dragons were getting antsy. Fester and the other reps were reclusive, sure, but they usually made a few appearances during their festivals. A few lies had to be told to keep them at bay, but the chance of a dragon overhearing the truth wasn't out of the question. How much longer could the higher-ups keep this facade running for?[/center]
Day 2

@Akia

Notable Drops:
Greenroot Janustrap Shock Bolt Pathfinder's Tail Twist Autumn Dryad Sakura Owl Blushing Pink Rose Bamboo Phytocat
Time spent: 30 minutes
Izas stood guard as he watched Ramati and two other dragons leave. As the captain of the guards, he had been the only one informed about the incident. He had been nervous at the thought of one of the ex-council members returning, and in addition to his large workload, the Obelisk was beginning to be worn out.

"Remember, set off the smoke signal if any suspicious dragons or those traitorous fools appear. We'll be in the marshes not far from here." Ramati clutched a bag, about the size of a dragon egg. She called the two dragons ahead of her, a beige Nocturne and caramel Spiral, and they took off to the south. The two dragons were unaware of the true reason for the hunting trip. They, and the rest of the clan, had been told the Banescale had requested a feast, and would bring disaster otherwise. The hunting trip was for food and funds, but the brown dragons had not been told about plans for an egg or a runestone.

Izas sighed. He knew their quest would take a while to fulfil, but it had already been a month, and there were no signs of any Beastclans that had taken eggs or runestones from any unlucky dragons passing through. The Riot of Rot was already halfway through, and some dragons were getting antsy. Fester and the other reps were reclusive, sure, but they usually made a few appearances during their festivals. A few lies had to be told to keep them at bay, but the chance of a dragon overhearing the truth wasn't out of the question.

How much longer could the higher-ups keep this facade running for?

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 3[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia[/size] Notable Drops: [item=fennec kitsune]x2[item= bright bolt][item= bottled terror chest][item=shadow serpent][item=greatshell][item=anticipate][item=freezing slash][item=redtail gryphon][item=nightsky fuiran][item=sinister waistcoat][item=serthis potionmaster][item=buff dustrunner] Time spent: 35 minutes ----- [center][u]Rumors[/u] "A feast? Really?" "That's what I've heard." "Huh. Never knew we had a Banescale down there, let alone a hungry one." "Yeah. Pretty sure it's why some of the reps are out." "They are?" "Mhm. Y'know Fester, right? The Plague rep? Usually she's all loud and proud at this time, but there's no sign of her." "Huh. Sorry, I've only been here a few months, didn't know about that." "Nah, it's cool. I just wonder why I haven't seen any of the Council lately."[/center]
Day 3

@Akia

Notable Drops:
Fennec Kitsune x2 Bright Bolt Bottled Terror Chest Shadow Serpent Greatshell Anticipate Freezing Slash Redtail Gryphon Nightsky Fuiran Sinister Waistcoat Serthis Potionmaster

Time spent: 35 minutes

Rumors

"A feast? Really?"

"That's what I've heard."

"Huh. Never knew we had a Banescale down there, let alone a hungry one."

"Yeah. Pretty sure it's why some of the reps are out."

"They are?"

"Mhm. Y'know Fester, right? The Plague rep? Usually she's all loud and proud at this time, but there's no sign of her."

"Huh. Sorry, I've only been here a few months, didn't know about that."

"Nah, it's cool. I just wonder why I haven't seen any of the Council lately."

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 4[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia[/size] Notable Drops: [item=dunerunner][item=vista: sandswept delta][item=bottled terror chest][item=greatshell][item=fossilize][item= bright bolt] Time spent: 25 minutes ----- Sorry for not updating yesterday, I forgot, haha
Day 4

@Akia

Notable Drops:
Dunerunner Vista: Sandswept Delta Bottled Terror Chest Greatshell Fossilize Bright Bolt
Time spent: 25 minutes
Sorry for not updating yesterday, I forgot, haha

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 5[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia[/size] Notable Drops: [item= anticipate][item= centaur berserker][item= drown][item= venomblade assassin][item=corpse cleaner][item= parasitic fungus][item= bramble guardian] Time spent: 40 minutes
Day 5

@Akia

Notable Drops:
Anticipate Centaur Berserker Drown Venomblade Assassin Corpse Cleaner Parasitic Fungus Bramble Guardian
Time spent: 40 minutes

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 6[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia[/size] Notable Drops: [item= vial of hypnotic sight][item=djamor bat][item=peacevine aardvark][item=centaur berserker]x2[item=nomad's sandwastes sash][item=cave lantern] Time spent: 30 minutes ----- [center]Fungi swept through the rotting wood, gathering for the day. A flash of a familiar sickly green was seen in her peripherals, under a log. She turned around and lifted it up, revealing an egg. A miracle! It was a year away from now, but this would work for the Plague representative they needed... No. Giant had specified any egg to be hatched had to come from a violent encounter. An egg found on a peaceful morning wouldn't count. The Pearlcatcher looked into the egg through its membrane. The small shadow, waiting to be hatched seemed to taunt her, as if it were telling her to give up on the quest. Fungi gripped the egg a bit harder. Maybe she should just... "Hey!" A purple Coatl interrupted her train of thought. "Sorry for speaking so casually, but Ramati's been asking where you were." she said. "Oh, no worries. We're still friends, after all." Orane was the clan's gardener, and Fungi's closest friend before she took over leadership from Ramati. "If you don't mind, could you bring this egg to the hatchery for me? I would do it myself, but I've been a little... on edge lately." "Of course! Can't ignore an order from my leader!" Orane chuckled. She put the egg in her bag and flew in the direction of the lair, waving bye. Fungi smiled and returned the gesture. [i]I should get going soon,[/i] she thought.[/center] [size=2][s]no i'm not salty over getting a plague egg while gathering this morning what makes you ask[/s][/size]
Day 6

@Akia

Notable Drops:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Djamor Bat Peacevine Aardvark Centaur Berserker x2 Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Cave Lantern
Time spent: 30 minutes
Fungi swept through the rotting wood, gathering for the day. A flash of a familiar sickly green was seen in her peripherals, under a log. She turned around and lifted it up, revealing an egg.

A miracle! It was a year away from now, but this would work for the Plague representative they needed...

No. Giant had specified any egg to be hatched had to come from a violent encounter. An egg found on a peaceful morning wouldn't count. The Pearlcatcher looked into the egg through its membrane. The small shadow, waiting to be hatched seemed to taunt her, as if it were telling her to give up on the quest. Fungi gripped the egg a bit harder. Maybe she should just...

"Hey!" A purple Coatl interrupted her train of thought. "Sorry for speaking so casually, but Ramati's been asking where you were." she said.

"Oh, no worries. We're still friends, after all." Orane was the clan's gardener, and Fungi's closest friend before she took over leadership from Ramati. "If you don't mind, could you bring this egg to the hatchery for me? I would do it myself, but I've been a little... on edge lately."

"Of course! Can't ignore an order from my leader!" Orane chuckled. She put the egg in her bag and flew in the direction of the lair, waving bye. Fungi smiled and returned the gesture. I should get going soon, she thought.

no i'm not salty over getting a plague egg while gathering this morning what makes you ask

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
oooh could you also add me to your pinglist!
oooh could you also add me to your pinglist!
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
@jumbledbyrd of course! glad to have you on for the ride!
@jumbledbyrd of course! glad to have you on for the ride!

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 7[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=emerald cave jewel][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=polarized bell goat]x2[item=vista: forgotten cave ii][item=djamor bat][item=blushing pink rose][item=bramble guardian] Time spent: 35 minutes ----- [center]“I can’t keep doing this anymore.” said Fungi. “We have to tell them the truth.” “You can’t.” Ramati replied. “Listen, I know that you’re the leader here, and the final decision is yours, but think of what everyone will think!” “I know! But…” Fungi trailed off. “But this keeps me up at night. They’ll learn about the Council eventually, right? We can’t keep this secret forever. It’s better we get this out of the way now then to wait until everyone gets antsy.” The tension in the air was growing thick, not only in the room the two were in, but in the lair as well. The dragons residing in the massive skull they called home had come up with their own reasons for the representatives being gone, ranging from personal quests to betrayal. Not too far from the truth, it seemed. “Listen, just…” Ramati started. “I’ll call up Izas and ask him what he thinks. We should have a third opinion here.” [emoji=plague rune size=1] “So what do you think?” Ramati finished. “Uh…” Izas shifted. He didn’t like to be brought into this type of important event. He was fine keeping the secret, but revealing it? That was far too big of a decision for a dragon like him. “Well uh… It’s Fungi’s decision, right? So, uh, I… I guess we should tell them?” “Alright I’ll… I’ll tell them tomorrow.” Fungi said. “I just hope it goes well.”[/center]
Day 7

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Emerald Cave Jewel Dented Iron Gauntlets Polarized Bell Goat x2 Vista: Forgotten Cave II Djamor Bat Blushing Pink Rose Bramble Guardian
Time spent: 35 minutes

“I can’t keep doing this anymore.” said Fungi. “We have to tell them the truth.”

“You can’t.” Ramati replied. “Listen, I know that you’re the leader here, and the final decision is yours, but think of what everyone will think!”

“I know! But…” Fungi trailed off. “But this keeps me up at night. They’ll learn about the Council eventually, right? We can’t keep this secret forever. It’s better we get this out of the way now then to wait until everyone gets antsy.”

The tension in the air was growing thick, not only in the room the two were in, but in the lair as well. The dragons residing in the massive skull they called home had come up with their own reasons for the representatives being gone, ranging from personal quests to betrayal. Not too far from the truth, it seemed.

“Listen, just…” Ramati started. “I’ll call up Izas and ask him what he thinks. We should have a third opinion here.”

“So what do you think?” Ramati finished.

“Uh…” Izas shifted. He didn’t like to be brought into this type of important event. He was fine keeping the secret, but revealing it? That was far too big of a decision for a dragon like him. “Well uh… It’s Fungi’s decision, right? So, uh, I… I guess we should tell them?”

“Alright I’ll… I’ll tell them tomorrow.” Fungi said. “I just hope it goes well.”

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8