Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Traitors [Coliborn]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
well hello egg and runestone! grats (sorry they aren't the right kind >.< )
well hello egg and runestone! grats (sorry they aren't the right kind >.< )
NICE
NICE
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
[center][size=6][b]Day 24[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=cursed bat][item=deepmine aardvark][item=centaur berserker]x2[item=swiftfoot slayer][item=earth runestone][item=ostreatus bat][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=teardrop pearl ring][item=vista: forgotten cave][item=blueband duelist][item=bell goat] Time spent: 35 minutes [img]https://i.imgur.com/YM9o92j.png[/img] COLIIIIIII WOAHHHHHH TYSM!! anyways i'm definetly grinding more tonight, just gotta get some stuff done! also sorry for not updating yesterday, i hurt my wrist and didn't want to strain it further.
Day 24

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Cursed Bat Deepmine Aardvark Centaur Berserker x2 Swiftfoot Slayer Earth Runestone Ostreatus Bat Dented Iron Gauntlets Teardrop Pearl Ring Vista: Forgotten Cave Blueband Duelist Bell Goat
Time spent: 35 minutes

YM9o92j.png

COLIIIIIII WOAHHHHHH TYSM!! anyways i'm definetly grinding more tonight, just gotta get some stuff done! also sorry for not updating yesterday, i hurt my wrist and didn't want to strain it further.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
Yay! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats!
yo congrats???
yo congrats???
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Day 25

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops: So many
Time spent: Way too much

Although it was the first day of Rockbreaker's Ceremony, there was no new dragon to greet them.

Over a month spent searching, hoping an egg would bless the clan, only to be met with disappointment. The leader told everyone not to worry, as the weeks that ended the year blessed the land with luck, and the deadline for the child of Ice to be born was two months away instead of one. Our quest will only take an extra month, she said.

Not that anyone felt much better.

oh well, i was prepared for this to take over a year. at least i didn't miss the last egg needed, that would be terrible! with my luck i'll probably get the earth egg tomorrow aha. anyways, ice should be a bit easier, considering i already have the egg.

Day 25

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops: So many
Time spent: Way too much

Although it was the first day of Rockbreaker's Ceremony, there was no new dragon to greet them.

Over a month spent searching, hoping an egg would bless the clan, only to be met with disappointment. The leader told everyone not to worry, as the weeks that ended the year blessed the land with luck, and the deadline for the child of Ice to be born was two months away instead of one. Our quest will only take an extra month, she said.

Not that anyone felt much better.

oh well, i was prepared for this to take over a year. at least i didn't miss the last egg needed, that would be terrible! with my luck i'll probably get the earth egg tomorrow aha. anyways, ice should be a bit easier, considering i already have the egg.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
:( good luck for next year
:( good luck for next year
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
Oh no! I feel so sad for everyone! Don't worry, the extra time should be promising as this next month is literally the month of grinding!
Oh no! I feel so sad for everyone! Don't worry, the extra time should be promising as this next month is literally the month of grinding!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Day 26

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
nothing???? :/
Time spent: 15 minutes
sorry if i don't update as much in the following weeks, school's getting a bit tough! but anyways, it's time for a change of scenery! goodbye browns, hello ice blues!
Day 26

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
nothing???? :/
Time spent: 15 minutes
sorry if i don't update as much in the following weeks, school's getting a bit tough! but anyways, it's time for a change of scenery! goodbye browns, hello ice blues!

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8