1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
all good lol
all good lol
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
[center][size=6][b]Day 17[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=midnight cape][item=bramble guardian][item=polarized bell goat][item=creeping cluster][item=crimson rogue belt][item=cave lantern][item=dwarf truffle][item=skulking tail segments] Time spent: 27 minutes ----- [center]“So how did it go?” “Alright. He doesn’t seem to suspect anything.” “Good.” A pause. “I still think you should’ve told him-” “No. Look, Izas, I know you’re optimistic about this whole… situation, but who knows what could’ve came out of telling him? What if someone overheard?” “I don’t think anyone here would have any malicious intent.” “And that doesn’t change anything! Any wish could be turned on its head, look what happened to Naza! The night I saw him on the ground like that… I still get nightmares. I still think about what Fungi and I could have done to prevent that.” “Well, it’s in the past now. And that tunnel’s guarded 24/7 now, so I don’t think anything’ll go wrong.” “I know. I just want everyone here to be safe.”[/center]
Day 17

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Midnight Cape Bramble Guardian Polarized Bell Goat Creeping Cluster Crimson Rogue Belt Cave Lantern Dwarf Truffle Skulking Tail Segments
Time spent: 27 minutes
“So how did it go?”

“Alright. He doesn’t seem to suspect anything.”

“Good.” A pause. “I still think you should’ve told him-”

“No. Look, Izas, I know you’re optimistic about this whole… situation, but who knows what could’ve came out of telling him? What if someone overheard?”

“I don’t think anyone here would have any malicious intent.”

“And that doesn’t change anything! Any wish could be turned on its head, look what happened to Naza! The night I saw him on the ground like that… I still get nightmares. I still think about what Fungi and I could have done to prevent that.”

“Well, it’s in the past now. And that tunnel’s guarded 24/7 now, so I don’t think anything’ll go wrong.”

“I know. I just want everyone here to be safe.”

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 18[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops:[item=swiftfoot slayer][item=crimson rouge gloves][item=cursed bat] Time spent:25 minutes
Day 18

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops: Swiftfoot Slayer Cursed Bat
Time spent:25 minutes

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 19[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=deepmine aardvark][item=citrine cave jewel][item=blueband duelist][item=swiftstride soldier][item=creeping cluster][item=bell goat] Time spent: 30 minutes ----- alright coli, rockbreakers is next week. better give me the egg and runestone i need and not familiars.
Day 19

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Deepmine Aardvark Citrine Cave Jewel Blueband Duelist Swiftstride Soldier Creeping Cluster Bell Goat
Time spent: 30 minutes
alright coli, rockbreakers is next week. better give me the egg and runestone i need and not familiars.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 20[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=dwarf truffle][item=blue dragon reef snail][item=skulking leg chitin][item=stonestomp spearmaiden][item=deepmine aardvark][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)] Time spent: 30 minutes
Day 20

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Dwarf Truffle Blue Dragon Reef Snail Skulking Leg Chitin Stonestomp Spearmaiden Deepmine Aardvark
Time spent: 30 minutes

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 21[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=pestilent slash]x2[item=ostreatus bat][item=djamor bat]x2[item=centaur berserker][item=frigid bolt][item=thunder slash][item=skulking tail segments] Time spent: 25 minutes ----- Oops! All Djamor Bats! seriously i have like 12
Day 21

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Pestilent Slash x2 Ostreatus Bat Djamor Bat x2 Centaur Berserker Frigid Bolt Thunder Slash Skulking Tail Segments
Time spent: 25 minutes
Oops! All Djamor Bats! seriously i have like 12

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 22[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=burrow bear][item=runic bat]x2[item=cursed bat] Time spent: 20 minutes ----- coli. coli listen to me. when i said no more djamor bats i didn't mean another duplicate boss familiar. do you know what an earth egg and runestone look like? that. i need that.
Day 22

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Burrow Bear Runic Bat x2 Cursed Bat
Time spent: 20 minutes
coli. coli listen to me. when i said no more djamor bats i didn't mean another duplicate boss familiar. do you know what an earth egg and runestone look like? that. i need that.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
egg...? runestone...? but... how about... BEAR
egg...? runestone...? but... how about... BEAR
[center][size=6][b]Day 23[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=cave lantern][item=lightning runestone][item=centaur berserker][item=unhatched plague egg] Time spent: 40 minutes [img]https://i.imgur.com/vN8WYgG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4RV2x8j.png[/img] ----- UM????????? THANKS???????? anyways these are up for trades for anyone who's doing a coliborn! only for earth eggs and runestones though. on that note coli drop some of those bad boys i don't want to grind for the entire weekend.
Day 23

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Cave Lantern Lightning Runestone Centaur Berserker Unhatched Plague Egg
Time spent: 40 minutes

vN8WYgG.png
4RV2x8j.png

UM????????? THANKS???????? anyways these are up for trades for anyone who's doing a coliborn! only for earth eggs and runestones though. on that note coli drop some of those bad boys i don't want to grind for the entire weekend.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
woooooo
woooooo
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience