Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Traitors [Coliborn]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][size=6][b]Day 13[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=nebula starsilk tailwrap][item=scene: blooming grove][item=five-toed pilco][item=palefoot tadhop]x2[item=blooming woodguard][item=zephyr bolt]x3[item=blooming woodmask][item=wood ear deer][item=sear][item=frostbite dryad][item=buttercup strangler][item=alstroemeria fox] Time spent: 30 minutes ----- [center]“Ah, Ramati, how’s it been?” Naza said casually. “I’ll have to catch you up on what’s happened recently, although it’s been rather peaceful.” The Skydancer eyed her enemy, angered at how friendly he was acting. She remembered the agonised body she’d seen the night things started to go wrong, yet now he was standing here, acting as if they were friends meeting after years. The urge to rush forward and bite, claw, attack, was strong, but with an injured dragon behind her, she knew she’d have to stay level-headed. “Calypso,” she commanded. “Fly back home.” “But-” “Save your excuses. Your injuries are light, but there’s no telling if this fiend’s claws were poisoned. The couriers can handle the crates.” Calypso opened his mouth to object, but closed it in defeat. He turned around and flew south, while Ramati stared down the dragon in front of her. Naza returned her gaze, unmoving. “You.” she spat. “Why did you attack him? I don’t see any marks on you that shows he fought back. Give me an answer or I’ll paint my claws with your blood.” “Oh, simple.” Naza replied. “He found where I lived, and I couldn’t have that information being spread around. But it seems you let him go, and I’ll have to relocate now. Oh well, at least I can find somewhere with new prey.” “Well, if you harm another member of my clan, no matter if it’s on purpose or not,” Ramati snarled, “I’ll travel for as long as I need to, and end your life.” She puffed her feathers up, and bared her teeth, rage building inside of her. “I have no intentions of going out of my way for that. No need to worry.” The wind whistled past the two, trying and failing to relieve tension. Naza lifted his head, almost surprised. “I don’t recall telling you what I wished for. Did I ever tell you?” he inquired. “No, but I assumed it was for the agonising pain you deserved after-” “Betraying my clan, yes, I know. You really need to stop jumping to conclusions about why I did it. Oh, and it was for beauty, of course.” Naza flourished his wings, extending them to their full size. “Just look at me! They say beauty is pain, and I’m not exactly in a position to deny that, but I can definitely say it was worth it!” he boasted. “Don’t you love how they stay bright, even in the darkest cavern? I’ll get them identified, and send you some so you can remember this sight.” “Shut it!” Ramati yelled. “Crawl back into whatever tunnel you live in, and never speak to me again!” “Alright,” Naza started. “But for your information, some of the others aren’t as willing to comply with your orders. Ildrix especially so, I’ve heard she’s feeling quite violent recently. Goodbye.” The Guardian turned back into the cave, the light of the minerals lacing his scales slowly becoming dimmer. Ramati relaxed, partially glad that no harm came out of their standoff, partially angry at herself for not giving into her impulses. A chorus of flapping could be heard overhead, as the couriers that were hired descended onto the rock below. Ramati turned to greet them, and started to discuss the route that would be taken. [i]It doesn’t have to be today,[/i] she reminded herself. [i]The punishment has to fit the crime, after all.[/i][/center]
Day 13

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Scene: Blooming Grove Five-toed Pilco Palefoot Tadhop x2 Blooming Woodguard Zephyr Bolt x3 Blooming Woodmask Wood Ear Deer Sear Frostbite Dryad Buttercup Strangler Alstroemeria Fox
Time spent: 30 minutes
“Ah, Ramati, how’s it been?” Naza said casually. “I’ll have to catch you up on what’s happened recently, although it’s been rather peaceful.”

The Skydancer eyed her enemy, angered at how friendly he was acting. She remembered the agonised body she’d seen the night things started to go wrong, yet now he was standing here, acting as if they were friends meeting after years. The urge to rush forward and bite, claw, attack, was strong, but with an injured dragon behind her, she knew she’d have to stay level-headed.

“Calypso,” she commanded. “Fly back home.”

“But-”

“Save your excuses. Your injuries are light, but there’s no telling if this fiend’s claws were poisoned. The couriers can handle the crates.”

Calypso opened his mouth to object, but closed it in defeat. He turned around and flew south, while Ramati stared down the dragon in front of her. Naza returned her gaze, unmoving.

“You.” she spat. “Why did you attack him? I don’t see any marks on you that shows he fought back. Give me an answer or I’ll paint my claws with your blood.”

“Oh, simple.” Naza replied. “He found where I lived, and I couldn’t have that information being spread around. But it seems you let him go, and I’ll have to relocate now. Oh well, at least I can find somewhere with new prey.”

“Well, if you harm another member of my clan, no matter if it’s on purpose or not,” Ramati snarled, “I’ll travel for as long as I need to, and end your life.” She puffed her feathers up, and bared her teeth, rage building inside of her.

“I have no intentions of going out of my way for that. No need to worry.” The wind whistled past the two, trying and failing to relieve tension. Naza lifted his head, almost surprised. “I don’t recall telling you what I wished for. Did I ever tell you?” he inquired.

“No, but I assumed it was for the agonising pain you deserved after-”

“Betraying my clan, yes, I know. You really need to stop jumping to conclusions about why I did it. Oh, and it was for beauty, of course.” Naza flourished his wings, extending them to their full size. “Just look at me! They say beauty is pain, and I’m not exactly in a position to deny that, but I can definitely say it was worth it!” he boasted. “Don’t you love how they stay bright, even in the darkest cavern? I’ll get them identified, and send you some so you can remember this sight.”

“Shut it!” Ramati yelled. “Crawl back into whatever tunnel you live in, and never speak to me again!”

“Alright,” Naza started. “But for your information, some of the others aren’t as willing to comply with your orders. Ildrix especially so, I’ve heard she’s feeling quite violent recently. Goodbye.”

The Guardian turned back into the cave, the light of the minerals lacing his scales slowly becoming dimmer. Ramati relaxed, partially glad that no harm came out of their standoff, partially angry at herself for not giving into her impulses.

A chorus of flapping could be heard overhead, as the couriers that were hired descended onto the rock below. Ramati turned to greet them, and started to discuss the route that would be taken.

It doesn’t have to be today, she reminded herself. The punishment has to fit the crime, after all.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 14[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=blooming woodmask][item=blooming woodbrace][item=petalmane floron]x2[item=vista: blooming grove][item=blooming woodbasket][item=drown] Time spent: 30 minutes
Day 14

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Blooming Woodmask Blooming Woodbrace Petalmane Floron x2 Vista: Blooming Grove Blooming Woodbasket Drown

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][size=6][b]Day 15[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=unhatched ice egg][item=swiftstride soldier][item=centaur berserker] Time spent: 30 minutes [img]https://i.imgur.com/o02ocBj.png[/img] :O
Day 15

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Unhatched Ice Egg Swiftstride Soldier Centaur Berserker

o02ocBj.png

:O

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
OOOOH! Ice runestone go grind for
CG's not too far, and conGRATS! on your second! Egg!
OOOOH! Ice runestone go grind for
CG's not too far, and conGRATS! on your second! Egg!
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
:eyes:

what luck!!
:eyes:

what luck!!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Congrats! :D
Congrats! :D
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
iegg!!!
iegg!!!
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
Egg!!! congrats!
Egg!!! congrats!
Congrats on the egg!!!
Congrats on the egg!!!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
[center][size=6][b]Day 16[/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=2]@Akia @jumbledbyrd[/size] Notable Drops: [item=djamor bat][item=blueband duelist][item=stonestomp spearmaiden][item=vista: forgotten cave ii] Time spent: 33 minutes ----- apologies for the earlier ping! head empty unfortunately
Day 16

@Akia @jumbledbyrd

Notable Drops:
Djamor Bat Blueband Duelist Stonestomp Spearmaiden Vista: Forgotten Cave II
Time spent: 33 minutes
apologies for the earlier ping! head empty unfortunately

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons