Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Go to War [TvN/Nobility Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Day 2[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Moondancer, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Delfina, Hephaestus, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds We used 1 potion on Hephaestus Hephaestus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilith [quote=drops] [item=shred] [/quote] -We rolled a 3 so Delfina was chosen to lose 3 LPs to shred (and here I thought she was going to catch a break after being the first to lose LPs yesterday)
Day 2

Tantris' Army

Tyriox, Moondancer, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
n/a

Eris' Army

Delfina, Hephaestus, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds
We used 1 potion on Hephaestus
Hephaestus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilith
drops wrote:
Shred
-We rolled a 3 so Delfina was chosen to lose 3 LPs to shred (and here I thought she was going to catch a break after being the first to lose LPs yesterday)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 3[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Nephele, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds Nephele and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Moondancer and Iraulie [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Boulder went on his nest for his heir: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Hatchlings weren't Tantris' favorite thing and knowing there were several on the way wasn't doing much for his mood. He would've been furious if it wasn't for the fact these hatchlings could be of use to his rather meager army. Once they were grown they could start their training and actually be of use. At least he didn't have to establish only one parent taking care of the nest at a time to avoid either of them missing too much training. [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Delfina, Hephaestus, and Pactur went into the coli for 15 rounds Delfina lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilith Hephaestus got the strangler Lility lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire Pactur lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=strangler] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] 1/11 familiars until the next dragon! We'll be breeding Moonfire tomorrow.
Day 3

Tantris' Army

Tyriox, Nephele, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds
Nephele and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Moondancer and Iraulie

drops wrote:
n/a

Boulder went on his nest for his heir:
3healthy_0dead.png

Hatchlings weren't Tantris' favorite thing and knowing there were several on the way wasn't doing much for his mood. He would've been furious if it wasn't for the fact these hatchlings could be of use to his rather meager army. Once they were grown they could start their training and actually be of use. At least he didn't have to establish only one parent taking care of the nest at a time to avoid either of them missing too much training.

Eris' Army

Delfina, Hephaestus, and Pactur went into the coli for 15 rounds
Delfina lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilith
Hephaestus got the strangler
Lility lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire
Pactur lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
Strangler Minor Health Potion
1/11 familiars until the next dragon!

We'll be breeding Moonfire tomorrow.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 4[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Nephele, and Moondancer went into the coli for 15 rounds We used 1 potion on Nephele Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Delfina, Hephaestus, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds Hephaestus dropped the clown charger We used 1 potion on Lilith [quote=drops] [item=clown charger] [/quote] 2/11 familiars until the next dragon! We nested Moonfire to get his heir: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/3healthy_0dead.png[/img]
Day 4

Tantris' Army

Tyriox, Nephele, and Moondancer went into the coli for 15 rounds
We used 1 potion on Nephele
Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder
drops wrote:
n/a

Eris' Army

Delfina, Hephaestus, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds
Hephaestus dropped the clown charger
We used 1 potion on Lilith
drops wrote:
Clown Charger
2/11 familiars until the next dragon!

We nested Moonfire to get his heir:
3healthy_0dead.png
[center][b]Day 5[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Delfina, Hephaestus, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds Hephaestus got the janustrap (someone's hoarding all the familiars) [quote=drops] [item=shining acuity fragment] [item=greenroot janustrap] [/quote] 3/11 Light enamorment: Lilith is enamored with Tyriox. Today we rolled a 3 so nothing happens. *** Moonfire blinked and looked up from the three eggs he'd been incubating while his mate was taking over both of their duties for the time being. It was late and the moons' light was shining through the colored glass and shimmering off his scales. Another few sounds of footsteps continued moving closer and soon enough Hephaestus' pink scales were gleaming in the pale light as well. "You look tired." Moonfire rose to his feet and met his mate half way. "I told you not to push yourself." "It's really nothing." Hephaestus yawned shortly after before nuzzling him and walking over to their nest. "The others don't really need my help once I gave them their training regimen for the day- newbie's doing much better." "That's... progress." He recalled how badly the spiral had been doing just a few days ago. Moonfire curled up next to him in the nest, mindful of his thorns to avoid poking Hephaestus. "Tomorrow I want you to take it easy. I can get someone else to watch the nest so you're not doing two jobs." [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Moondancer, Iraulie, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds Moondancer lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tyriox [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote]
Day 5

Eris' Army

Delfina, Hephaestus, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds
Hephaestus got the janustrap (someone's hoarding all the familiars)

drops wrote:
Shining Acuity Fragment Greenroot Janustrap
3/11

Light enamorment: Lilith is enamored with Tyriox. Today we rolled a 3 so nothing happens.

Moonfire blinked and looked up from the three eggs he'd been incubating while his mate was taking over both of their duties for the time being. It was late and the moons' light was shining through the colored glass and shimmering off his scales. Another few sounds of footsteps continued moving closer and soon enough Hephaestus' pink scales were gleaming in the pale light as well.

"You look tired." Moonfire rose to his feet and met his mate half way. "I told you not to push yourself."

"It's really nothing." Hephaestus yawned shortly after before nuzzling him and walking over to their nest. "The others don't really need my help once I gave them their training regimen for the day- newbie's doing much better."

"That's... progress." He recalled how badly the spiral had been doing just a few days ago. Moonfire curled up next to him in the nest, mindful of his thorns to avoid poking Hephaestus. "Tomorrow I want you to take it easy. I can get someone else to watch the nest so you're not doing two jobs."

Tantris' Army

Moondancer, Iraulie, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds
Moondancer lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tyriox
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

[center][b]Day 6[/b][/center] -We rolled 5 so Lilith will work for Tantris' team today [u]Eris' Army[/u] Hephaestus, Pactur, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Lilith, Boulder, and Moondancer went into the coli for 15 rounds Lilith lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Pyriox was sitting by a small river, admiring the way the pink crystals reflected in the water when she found him. Lilith slowed and approached a little nervously, a faint blush on her face as the pearlcatcher noticed her. "Who are you?" He rose to his feet, grabbing his pearl and looking around nervously. She paused, quite aware he likely thought she was an enemy- not that it wasn't true. She'd seen him training with the others in Tantris' group the other day. "Just a traveler." The stare he gave her proved he didn't believe her in the slightest. Lilith settled down, hoping to ease up the tension. She wasn't here on business and genuinely hoped to get to know Pyriox. Admittedly, the crush couldn't go anywhere given they may one day fight each other, but surely this wouldn't cause any harm? He didn't give her a chance. Turning away before looking back over his shoulder. "Don't know why you think I'd fall for that but... you're not getting any information from me." "I..." She trailed off, deciding it wasn't worth trying to convince him. Pyriox was already leaving and it wasn't a good idea to try following after him. Lilith sighed and looked down into the water, her reflection staring back at her. Any worries that her loyalties may get questioned were clearly unnecessary. She stayed there for the majority of the day. Her teammates would wonder where she was, why she wasn't at training, but Lilith didn't care at the moment. It was pretty here and subconsciously she hoped her crush may return and see she really wasn't after his group's secrets.
Day 6

-We rolled 5 so Lilith will work for Tantris' team today

Eris' Army

Hephaestus, Pactur, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Tantris' Army

Lilith, Boulder, and Moondancer went into the coli for 15 rounds
Lilith lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a

Pyriox was sitting by a small river, admiring the way the pink crystals reflected in the water when she found him. Lilith slowed and approached a little nervously, a faint blush on her face as the pearlcatcher noticed her.

"Who are you?" He rose to his feet, grabbing his pearl and looking around nervously.

She paused, quite aware he likely thought she was an enemy- not that it wasn't true. She'd seen him training with the others in Tantris' group the other day. "Just a traveler."

The stare he gave her proved he didn't believe her in the slightest. Lilith settled down, hoping to ease up the tension. She wasn't here on business and genuinely hoped to get to know Pyriox. Admittedly, the crush couldn't go anywhere given they may one day fight each other, but surely this wouldn't cause any harm?

He didn't give her a chance. Turning away before looking back over his shoulder. "Don't know why you think I'd fall for that but... you're not getting any information from me."

"I..."

She trailed off, deciding it wasn't worth trying to convince him. Pyriox was already leaving and it wasn't a good idea to try following after him. Lilith sighed and looked down into the water, her reflection staring back at her. Any worries that her loyalties may get questioned were clearly unnecessary.

She stayed there for the majority of the day. Her teammates would wonder where she was, why she wasn't at training, but Lilith didn't care at the moment. It was pretty here and subconsciously she hoped her crush may return and see she really wasn't after his group's secrets.
[center][b]Day 7[/b][/center] -We rolled 6 so Lilith and Tyriox will nest together (well, that's a little odd/interesting given their little meeting yesterday) [u]Eris' Army[/u] Delfina, Pactur, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds We used a potion on Delfina [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Boulder, and Iraullie went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** Lilith and Tyriox had three eggs: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Tyriox would be lying if he said he wasn't curious about the wildclaw he'd met even with his suspicions about her. She'd clearly been lying to him about being a traveler, as he could see her lean form contained well trained muscles- not to mention she lacked any supplies a dragon would need while traveling. Still, his curiosity got the best of him and he found himself going back to his spot near the river where they'd met. It was around mid-day when she showed up again, once again seemingly nervous and hesitant to approach. Tyriox rose to his feet, deciding to close the distance first. "Who are you?" The question was the same one he'd asked the day before, though unlike last time she seemed to be telling the truth today. "I'm Lilith... from Eris' realm..." More like a soldier from the realm. He didn't push her to confirm it though. His interests laid elsewhere than confirming she was an enemy warrior- that much was clear already. "Why'd you come back? Surely you know I wouldn't give information away." "Well... The other day I was scouting and saw you and I... Well, I thought- no I think- you looked- I mean look- handsome." Her anxious tone made her words swift and hard to understand in some parts but Tyriox was rather taken aback by the confession. His breed's natural pride soon became apparent though as he casually paced around her, his stance proud. "You think I'm pretty." It wasn't much of a question, nor did he sound the slightest bit surprised despite the initially feeling of it. Lilith nodded still looking flustered. Tyriox came to a stop in front of her and settled down, gesturing her to do the same. "Not a wise choice given we're enemies... but I won't tell if you won't." The two talked for a while about trivial things. Tyriox had made it clear he wasn't giving away answers and despite this traitorous act, Lilith was still loyal to her realm. By night fall however, three eggs sat in a nest between them. Tyriox helped her hide them in a safer location for the night, as neither could stay with them without being missed. "I'm going to be in so much trouble..." Lilith sighed, "I missed training- again." "Hmmm, I suppose I will be too. I was supposed to be finding supplies." He glanced around. "Oh, I know some healing herbs that grow nearby. They can be used to make healing potions." She felt like a traitor just saying those words but it was too late now. "I'll look around." He nodded in farewell before heading off, eyeing the eggs one last time before disappearing around some pink crystal spires.
Day 7

-We rolled 6 so Lilith and Tyriox will nest together (well, that's a little odd/interesting given their little meeting yesterday)

Eris' Army

Delfina, Pactur, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds
We used a potion on Delfina
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Tantris' Army

Tyriox, Boulder, and Iraullie went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Lilith and Tyriox had three eggs:

3healthy_0dead.png

Tyriox would be lying if he said he wasn't curious about the wildclaw he'd met even with his suspicions about her. She'd clearly been lying to him about being a traveler, as he could see her lean form contained well trained muscles- not to mention she lacked any supplies a dragon would need while traveling. Still, his curiosity got the best of him and he found himself going back to his spot near the river where they'd met.

It was around mid-day when she showed up again, once again seemingly nervous and hesitant to approach. Tyriox rose to his feet, deciding to close the distance first. "Who are you?"

The question was the same one he'd asked the day before, though unlike last time she seemed to be telling the truth today. "I'm Lilith... from Eris' realm..."

More like a soldier from the realm. He didn't push her to confirm it though. His interests laid elsewhere than confirming she was an enemy warrior- that much was clear already. "Why'd you come back? Surely you know I wouldn't give information away."

"Well... The other day I was scouting and saw you and I... Well, I thought- no I think- you looked- I mean look- handsome." Her anxious tone made her words swift and hard to understand in some parts but Tyriox was rather taken aback by the confession.

His breed's natural pride soon became apparent though as he casually paced around her, his stance proud. "You think I'm pretty."

It wasn't much of a question, nor did he sound the slightest bit surprised despite the initially feeling of it. Lilith nodded still looking flustered. Tyriox came to a stop in front of her and settled down, gesturing her to do the same. "Not a wise choice given we're enemies... but I won't tell if you won't."

The two talked for a while about trivial things. Tyriox had made it clear he wasn't giving away answers and despite this traitorous act, Lilith was still loyal to her realm. By night fall however, three eggs sat in a nest between them. Tyriox helped her hide them in a safer location for the night, as neither could stay with them without being missed.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble..." Lilith sighed, "I missed training- again."

"Hmmm, I suppose I will be too. I was supposed to be finding supplies." He glanced around.

"Oh, I know some healing herbs that grow nearby. They can be used to make healing potions." She felt like a traitor just saying those words but it was too late now.

"I'll look around." He nodded in farewell before heading off, eyeing the eggs one last time before disappearing around some pink crystal spires.
[center][b]Day 8[/b][/center] -Everyone gained + 0.5 LPs for surviving a week [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Nephele, and Iraulie went into the coli for 15 rounds We used a potion on Tyriox Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Boulder's nest hatched today and gave us 3 female heirs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70472863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704729/70472863_350.png[/img][/url] Dione [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70472864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704729/70472864_350.png[/img][/url] Eser [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70472865][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704729/70472865_350.png[/img][/url] Darter *** "Three little girls." Moon Dancer smiled and watched as the three played in the clearing. "Most take after you." "They'll make strong soldiers." He agreed, eyeing them all as well. Boulder had to admit though, he was worried about his fae daughter. She was already smaller than her two sisters. His mate stayed quiet. Too soon they'd be trained to start fighting. In her mind, it was best to let them be hatchlings while they had the chance. [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Lilith, Hephaestus, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 8

-Everyone gained + 0.5 LPs for surviving a week

Tantris' Army

Tyriox, Nephele, and Iraulie went into the coli for 15 rounds
We used a potion on Tyriox
Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Boulder's nest hatched today and gave us 3 female heirs:

70472863_350.png
Dione

70472864_350.png
Eser

70472865_350.png
Darter

"Three little girls." Moon Dancer smiled and watched as the three played in the clearing. "Most take after you."

"They'll make strong soldiers." He agreed, eyeing them all as well. Boulder had to admit though, he was worried about his fae daughter. She was already smaller than her two sisters.

His mate stayed quiet. Too soon they'd be trained to start fighting. In her mind, it was best to let them be hatchlings while they had the chance.

Eris' Army

Lilith, Hephaestus, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
n/a
[center][b]Day 9[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Delfina, Pactur, and Hephaestus went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Moonfire's nest hatched, again, we have 3 girls: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70499771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704998/70499771_350.png[/img][/url] Mist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70499772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704998/70499772_350.png[/img][/url] Winter [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70499773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704998/70499773_350.png[/img][/url] Mikos *** "I'm worried about Lilith." Moonfire frowned and looked down at the dragons milling about the streets below their home. "She's been sneaking out- missed several days of training too. It's not like her." "Yeah." His mate hummed the response behind him. "If I didn't know better I'd think she was betraying us and giving away our secrets." "Uh-huh..." Moonfire huffed and looked back at Hephaestus. "Are you even listening?" His mate continued watching their three daughters, a smile on his face. The expression faded a little as he turned to look at Moonfire, noticing his mate's bristled thorns. "We'll have to keep an eye on her... Just, try to enjoy this. Our hatchlings hatched and that's all that matters right now, yes?" "We're at war." "There hasn't been any fighting yet." Hephaestus rose and ushered his mate to settle down next to the nest. "Now you need to relax." Moonfire gave him a look before taking a breath and focusing on the three small veilspun in the nest before him. "...Winter has your branches." "Hmm, indeed she does." He laid back down again. "I'd bet you anything she'll still take more after you though, Mr. Serious." "I'll pretend that was a compliment." Moonfire chuckled. [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Nephele, and Moondancer went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 9

Eris' Army

Delfina, Pactur, and Hephaestus went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Moonfire's nest hatched, again, we have 3 girls:

70499771_350.png
Mist

70499772_350.png
Winter

70499773_350.png
Mikos

"I'm worried about Lilith." Moonfire frowned and looked down at the dragons milling about the streets below their home. "She's been sneaking out- missed several days of training too. It's not like her."

"Yeah." His mate hummed the response behind him.

"If I didn't know better I'd think she was betraying us and giving away our secrets."

"Uh-huh..."

Moonfire huffed and looked back at Hephaestus. "Are you even listening?"

His mate continued watching their three daughters, a smile on his face. The expression faded a little as he turned to look at Moonfire, noticing his mate's bristled thorns. "We'll have to keep an eye on her... Just, try to enjoy this. Our hatchlings hatched and that's all that matters right now, yes?"

"We're at war."

"There hasn't been any fighting yet." Hephaestus rose and ushered his mate to settle down next to the nest. "Now you need to relax."

Moonfire gave him a look before taking a breath and focusing on the three small veilspun in the nest before him. "...Winter has your branches."

"Hmm, indeed she does." He laid back down again. "I'd bet you anything she'll still take more after you though, Mr. Serious."

"I'll pretend that was a compliment." Moonfire chuckled.

Tantris' Army

drops wrote:
n/a

[center][b]Day 10[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Nephele, and Moondancer went into the coli for 15 rounds Nephele got the dryad [quote=drops] [item=autumn dryad] [/quote] 1/11 until the next dragon [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Lilith, Delfina, and Pactur went into the coli for 15 rounds Delfina got the charger [quote=drops] [item=bluefin charger] [item=gladewalker cape] [/quote] 4/11 until the next dragon -No one can breed so we'll roll a die. We rolled a 1 so we get one hatchling from the ah. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70435221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704353/70435221_350.png[/img][/url] Onyx Fang
Day 10

Tantris' Army

Nephele got the dryad
drops wrote:
Autumn Dryad
1/11 until the next dragon

Eris' Army

Lilith, Delfina, and Pactur went into the coli for 15 rounds
Delfina got the charger

drops wrote:
Bluefin Charger Gladewalker Cape
4/11 until the next dragon

-No one can breed so we'll roll a die. We rolled a 1 so we get one hatchling from the ah.

70435221_350.png
Onyx Fang
[center][b]Day 11[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Pactur, Delfina, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Nephele, Tyriox, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds Tyriox lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 11

Eris' Army

Pactur, Delfina, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
n/a

Tantris' Army

Nephele, Tyriox, and Boulder went into the coli for 15 rounds
Tyriox lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
n/a

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8