Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Go to War [TvN/Nobility Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Day 21[/b][/center] -Eye effect: Veloden was trained to the faction's average level (4) [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Veloden, Iosif, and Moon Dancer went into the coli for 30 rounds Veloden rolled due to his primal eyes. We got 5 so nothing happens Iosif lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eser Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Darter [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Eser glanced up at Veloden shyly before shooting her mother a look from across camp. Moon Dancer waved for her to go with him, her frills betraying the hopefulness and excitement only to her daughter. With a sigh, she took the lead on the 'patrol'. It wasn't long into the walk that Veloden spoke up, likely able to sense her troubled emotions. "This... isn't a patrol, is it?" "No." Her frills flattened a little and Eser began picking at her claws. "It's supposed to be an excuse my mother came up with so we could get to know each other." "Oh..." He hummed and looked ahead for a few moments before turning to look at her curiously. "Why?" "Because you're... special. Dragons with eyes like yours are supposed to be blessed by the deity you were born under or something. And... well..." Her frills jumbled with movements as she tried to phrase a rather awkward thing. "She wants us to have a nest together- it's crazy I know." The young skydancer's head tilted to the side and he slowed to a stop, settling down in a patch of grass beneath one of the strangely glowing trees in the area. "I don't feel you're happy with this arrangement." "It's embarrassing to talk about let alone have to deal with." "I thought you liked Tyriox, you spend a lot of time with him." She began playing with her claws again, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah... I do- and Moon Dancer approved- but then you showed up and well, you're much closer to my age plus you have a supposed blessing and she just..." "Threw your feelings out the window." He finished for her, his antennae sensing her growing stress. Veloden shrugged. "I wouldn't be against it if we did have a nest- and personally, I find Tyriox a bit... of a jerk at times. He's got this strange emotion to him too, can't quite place it. Guilt maybe?" "He's just a loyal warrior is all. Can be stressful at times and I'm sure he doesn't actually mean anything of it." The skydancer hummed, his tail flicking as he resting. "I'm not going to say who your mate should be... but if you're determined to be so worried about what your mother will think... perhaps when you and Tyriox nest you could claim it to be ours. It's likely they'll be faes so who could tell the real father? And if any do take after him, well, not much left to do about it now is there?" "Would you really?" Her frills rose in surprise at the offer. "Why would you?" "Don't see why not. Of course, we'll need to discuss this with Tyriox first before going through with it." "Right." [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Winter, Jerico, and Pactur went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] [item=sap] [/quote] -Pactur stole 2.5 LPs from Divinity Delfina and Pactur's nest hatched. Out of the 4, only the first and last survived. (although, they were all females strangely enough. Feel like rng has been bias towards girls for my nests in general lately :pensive:). They were all surprisingly pretty, though I'm a bit bummed the last born girl made it and the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70900708]second born girl[/url] didn't, as I liked her better but that's how the locke goes. Maybe we'll get attached in the long run. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70900707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709008/70900707_350.png[/img][/url] Xyla [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70900710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709008/70900710_350.png[/img][/url] Keelan *** "They're beautiful." Delfina smiled down at the two guardians tussling in the dirt nearby. "They'll be great fighters one day too." Pactur agreed fondly before rising to his feet. "I should go report to Moonfire. He's been... touchy lately." The spiral gave him a concerned look, both for him and for their leader. He was worried about the veilspun too, as ever since Hephaestus' death Moonfire had been plotting and trying to come up with a good plan. Pactur spread his semi-transparent wings and took off, flying quickly to his leader's chambers as instructed. Moonfire was sitting in a beam of light, casting his small form in a regal light. His gaze sharpened as the guardian landed. "Your nest has hatched... how many warriors?" The phrasing threw him off guard and only served to increase his worry over Moonfire's mental state. "Two... two girls." "I'm sorry for your loss." The tone was genuine. Moonfire sighed and shook his head at the knowledge that only half the eggs survived- muttering under his breath a blame at the one enemy on his mind. "I'm sure Tantris had something to do with this." "Sometimes this just happens." The thorns seemed to bristle along the veil's body. "Sometimes isn't this time. We're on the verge of- no- we [i]are[/i] at war with this cruel dragon. He'll do anything to get what he wants. I don't believe for a second that he didn't have something to do with this loss as well." Despite disagreeing about that, Pactur chose to stay silent on the matter and move on. "Right... is there anything else you summoned me for?" "I have some plans to go over and a head trainer to replace." His pose snapped back to that calm and collected state so fast the guardian almost wondered if he'd imagined the previous part of the conversation. "I considered putting Mikos up for the position- she certainly got both mine and Hephaestus' talent- but her temper at the moment... Reckless. So, I'll be taking it up with Eris to make you my second in command for the time being." "That's... quite an honor. Thank you." "Don't thank me, thank you're training and experience. They need you to teach them before things get worse."
Day 21

-Eye effect: Veloden was trained to the faction's average level (4)

Tantris' Army

Veloden, Iosif, and Moon Dancer went into the coli for 30 rounds
Veloden rolled due to his primal eyes. We got 5 so nothing happens
Iosif lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eser
Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Darter
drops wrote:
n/a

Eser glanced up at Veloden shyly before shooting her mother a look from across camp. Moon Dancer waved for her to go with him, her frills betraying the hopefulness and excitement only to her daughter. With a sigh, she took the lead on the 'patrol'.

It wasn't long into the walk that Veloden spoke up, likely able to sense her troubled emotions. "This... isn't a patrol, is it?"

"No." Her frills flattened a little and Eser began picking at her claws. "It's supposed to be an excuse my mother came up with so we could get to know each other."

"Oh..." He hummed and looked ahead for a few moments before turning to look at her curiously. "Why?"

"Because you're... special. Dragons with eyes like yours are supposed to be blessed by the deity you were born under or something. And... well..." Her frills jumbled with movements as she tried to phrase a rather awkward thing. "She wants us to have a nest together- it's crazy I know."

The young skydancer's head tilted to the side and he slowed to a stop, settling down in a patch of grass beneath one of the strangely glowing trees in the area. "I don't feel you're happy with this arrangement."

"It's embarrassing to talk about let alone have to deal with."

"I thought you liked Tyriox, you spend a lot of time with him."

She began playing with her claws again, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah... I do- and Moon Dancer approved- but then you showed up and well, you're much closer to my age plus you have a supposed blessing and she just..."

"Threw your feelings out the window." He finished for her, his antennae sensing her growing stress. Veloden shrugged. "I wouldn't be against it if we did have a nest- and personally, I find Tyriox a bit... of a jerk at times. He's got this strange emotion to him too, can't quite place it. Guilt maybe?"

"He's just a loyal warrior is all. Can be stressful at times and I'm sure he doesn't actually mean anything of it."

The skydancer hummed, his tail flicking as he resting. "I'm not going to say who your mate should be... but if you're determined to be so worried about what your mother will think... perhaps when you and Tyriox nest you could claim it to be ours. It's likely they'll be faes so who could tell the real father? And if any do take after him, well, not much left to do about it now is there?"

"Would you really?" Her frills rose in surprise at the offer. "Why would you?"

"Don't see why not. Of course, we'll need to discuss this with Tyriox first before going through with it."

"Right."

Eris' Army

Winter, Jerico, and Pactur went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
Sap
-Pactur stole 2.5 LPs from Divinity

Delfina and Pactur's nest hatched. Out of the 4, only the first and last survived. (although, they were all females strangely enough. Feel like rng has been bias towards girls for my nests in general lately :pensive:).
They were all surprisingly pretty, though I'm a bit bummed the last born girl made it and the second born girl didn't, as I liked her better but that's how the locke goes. Maybe we'll get attached in the long run.

70900707_350.png
Xyla

70900710_350.png
Keelan

"They're beautiful." Delfina smiled down at the two guardians tussling in the dirt nearby.

"They'll be great fighters one day too." Pactur agreed fondly before rising to his feet. "I should go report to Moonfire. He's been... touchy lately."

The spiral gave him a concerned look, both for him and for their leader. He was worried about the veilspun too, as ever since Hephaestus' death Moonfire had been plotting and trying to come up with a good plan. Pactur spread his semi-transparent wings and took off, flying quickly to his leader's chambers as instructed.

Moonfire was sitting in a beam of light, casting his small form in a regal light. His gaze sharpened as the guardian landed. "Your nest has hatched... how many warriors?"

The phrasing threw him off guard and only served to increase his worry over Moonfire's mental state. "Two... two girls."

"I'm sorry for your loss." The tone was genuine. Moonfire sighed and shook his head at the knowledge that only half the eggs survived- muttering under his breath a blame at the one enemy on his mind. "I'm sure Tantris had something to do with this."

"Sometimes this just happens."

The thorns seemed to bristle along the veil's body. "Sometimes isn't this time. We're on the verge of- no- we are at war with this cruel dragon. He'll do anything to get what he wants. I don't believe for a second that he didn't have something to do with this loss as well."

Despite disagreeing about that, Pactur chose to stay silent on the matter and move on. "Right... is there anything else you summoned me for?"

"I have some plans to go over and a head trainer to replace." His pose snapped back to that calm and collected state so fast the guardian almost wondered if he'd imagined the previous part of the conversation. "I considered putting Mikos up for the position- she certainly got both mine and Hephaestus' talent- but her temper at the moment... Reckless. So, I'll be taking it up with Eris to make you my second in command for the time being."

"That's... quite an honor. Thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank you're training and experience. They need you to teach them before things get worse."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 22[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Moonfire, Onyx Fang, and Mikos went into the coli for 15 rounds Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter Onyx Fang got the strangler [quote=drops] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=strangler] [/quote] 7/11 until the next dragon Ashera is poisoned and will lost 0.5 LPs each day until the next dom tally [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Veloden, Boulder, and Tyriox went into the coli for 30 rounds We rolled a 4 for Veloden so nothing happens with his eyes Veloden and Tyriox lost 1 LP and were replaced by Nephele and Dione We used 1 potion on Boulder Nephele and Dione lost 1 LP and were replaced by Ashera and Darter Darter got the dryad [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=autumn dryad] [/quote] 4/11 until next dragon
Day 22

Eris' Army

Moonfire, Onyx Fang, and Mikos went into the coli for 15 rounds
Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter
Onyx Fang got the strangler

drops wrote:
Natural Acuity Fragment Strangler
7/11 until the next dragon
Ashera is poisoned and will lost 0.5 LPs each day until the next dom tally

Tantris' Army

Veloden, Boulder, and Tyriox went into the coli for 30 rounds
We rolled a 4 for Veloden so nothing happens with his eyes
Veloden and Tyriox lost 1 LP and were replaced by Nephele and Dione
We used 1 potion on Boulder
Nephele and Dione lost 1 LP and were replaced by Ashera and Darter
Darter got the dryad
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Autumn Dryad
4/11 until next dragon
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 23[/b][/center] -Ashera lost 0.5 LPs due to poison [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Iosif, Ashera, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds Iosif and Ashera lost 1 LP and were replaced by Tyriox and Darter Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Eser and Tyriox had their nest for heir and... wegged us. I'm a little tempted to breed Eser again so we can have a selection but probably won't go through with it (if anyone knows rules about this pls lmk! I couldn't find any so I'm going with not breeding again) [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/1healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** Tyriox backed off as Velodan stepped into the den. The pearlcatcher gave him a nod of greeting before heading out. It was best not to stick around if they were really going through with this nonsense plan. "Good luck." He didn't care much if it became known that he was the father of this egg. In fact, he almost hoped it would be obvious given it would prove his loyalty was to his clanmates and not with his one-time nesting with the enemy. Hopefully this would bury such evidence of Asa and Divinity being his hatchlings as well- not that any dragon was suspicious. He was rather certain most didn't even care. Moon Dancer fluttered across the clearing and took Tyriox's place in the den. The fae looked between Eser and Veloden with pride before noticing the single egg in the nest. It was... mildly disappointing to see there weren't more but one heir was really all they needed. "I'll bet the hatchling will be patterned just like their father." She raised her frills happily. "Either way, I know my grandhatchling will be beautiful." "Thanks, mother." Eser nodded tiredly before glancing at the entrance. "Where's dad?" "He's busy- as always- but I'll make sure he stops by at some point. Why don't you rest up for now?" She glanced at Veloden. "Come with me, we'll find something for her to eat and maybe some items to make the nest more comfortable." "Oh, alright." He followed the smaller dragon out before turning to Eser. "I'll see you later then." [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mist, Onyx Fang, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds Mist lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 23

-Ashera lost 0.5 LPs due to poison

Tantris' Army

Iosif, Ashera, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds
Iosif and Ashera lost 1 LP and were replaced by Tyriox and Darter
Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Eser and Tyriox had their nest for heir and... wegged us. I'm a little tempted to breed Eser again so we can have a selection but probably won't go through with it (if anyone knows rules about this pls lmk! I couldn't find any so I'm going with not breeding again)

1healthy_0dead.png

Tyriox backed off as Velodan stepped into the den. The pearlcatcher gave him a nod of greeting before heading out. It was best not to stick around if they were really going through with this nonsense plan. "Good luck."

He didn't care much if it became known that he was the father of this egg. In fact, he almost hoped it would be obvious given it would prove his loyalty was to his clanmates and not with his one-time nesting with the enemy. Hopefully this would bury such evidence of Asa and Divinity being his hatchlings as well- not that any dragon was suspicious. He was rather certain most didn't even care.

Moon Dancer fluttered across the clearing and took Tyriox's place in the den. The fae looked between Eser and Veloden with pride before noticing the single egg in the nest. It was... mildly disappointing to see there weren't more but one heir was really all they needed.

"I'll bet the hatchling will be patterned just like their father." She raised her frills happily. "Either way, I know my grandhatchling will be beautiful."

"Thanks, mother." Eser nodded tiredly before glancing at the entrance. "Where's dad?"

"He's busy- as always- but I'll make sure he stops by at some point. Why don't you rest up for now?" She glanced at Veloden. "Come with me, we'll find something for her to eat and maybe some items to make the nest more comfortable."

"Oh, alright." He followed the smaller dragon out before turning to Eser. "I'll see you later then."

Eris' Army

Mist, Onyx Fang, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds
Mist lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
n/a
[center][b]Day 24[/b][/center] -Ashera lost 0.5 LPs due to poison [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Darter, Dione, and Veloden went into the coli for 30 rounds We rolled for Veloden's eyes and got 3 so nothing happens [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Jerico, Moonfire, and Mikos went into the coli for 15 rounds Jerico lost 1 LP and was replaced by Delfina Mikos lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 24

-Ashera lost 0.5 LPs due to poison

Tantris' Army

Darter, Dione, and Veloden went into the coli for 30 rounds
We rolled for Veloden's eyes and got 3 so nothing happens

drops wrote:
n/a

Eris' Army

Jerico, Moonfire, and Mikos went into the coli for 15 rounds
Jerico lost 1 LP and was replaced by Delfina
Mikos lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
n/a
[center][b]Day 25[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Boulder, Divinity, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ashera Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif Ashera got the Janustrap Iosif got the Owl Ashera lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=acuity fragment]x2 [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=rusted treasure chest] [item=janustrap] [item=wildwood owl] [/quote] Adding the acuity fragments as +2 to the next dragon so... 8/11 until the next dragon [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mikos, Moonfire, and Onyx Fang went into the coli for 15 rounds Mikos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Mikos and her stud had a nest of 2 eggs: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** Mikos coiled her tail around the nest of eggs. The father- a noble dragon within the realm- was already long gone back to whatever life he'd lead before agreeing to this arrangement. It wasn't something she cared about. All that mattered at this point was getting stronger and wiping out those vile dragons following their false king. Flapping wings came to a still and a shadow fell into the room as Onyx Fang landed on the balcony. The skydancer folded his wings and entered the room, gently nuzzling each of the eggs- his future hatchlings even if not biologically- before settling down. "Your father said he'll be stopping by with your sisters later. They still have some tasks to finish before the day's over with." "I don't understand why we don't just attack them. This is our home turf, we have the advantage." Mikos growled. "It was once that guardian's home too was it not? This needs to be thought out. He may still have dragons loyal to him hiding in our midst." He hummed before glancing towards the sunset painted sky. "I must agree with you though. We really shouldn't be sitting around long. It'll only encourage them to think they may have a chance to win." "When I'm in charge, I'll make sure they know." She sank her claws into the softwood floors. At least she could count on her mate's support. That was all that mattered. His loyalty and getting revenge on those who killed Hephaestus.
Day 25

Tantris' Army

Boulder, Divinity, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds
Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ashera
Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif
Ashera got the Janustrap
Iosif got the Owl
Ashera lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
Acuity Fragment x2 Minor Health Potion x2 Rusted Treasure Chest Janustrap Wildwood Owl
Adding the acuity fragments as +2 to the next dragon so... 8/11 until the next dragon

Eris' Army

Mikos, Moonfire, and Onyx Fang went into the coli for 15 rounds
Mikos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter

drops wrote:
n/a

Mikos and her stud had a nest of 2 eggs:

2healthy_0dead.png

Mikos coiled her tail around the nest of eggs. The father- a noble dragon within the realm- was already long gone back to whatever life he'd lead before agreeing to this arrangement. It wasn't something she cared about. All that mattered at this point was getting stronger and wiping out those vile dragons following their false king.

Flapping wings came to a still and a shadow fell into the room as Onyx Fang landed on the balcony. The skydancer folded his wings and entered the room, gently nuzzling each of the eggs- his future hatchlings even if not biologically- before settling down. "Your father said he'll be stopping by with your sisters later. They still have some tasks to finish before the day's over with."

"I don't understand why we don't just attack them. This is our home turf, we have the advantage." Mikos growled.

"It was once that guardian's home too was it not? This needs to be thought out. He may still have dragons loyal to him hiding in our midst." He hummed before glancing towards the sunset painted sky. "I must agree with you though. We really shouldn't be sitting around long. It'll only encourage them to think they may have a chance to win."

"When I'm in charge, I'll make sure they know." She sank her claws into the softwood floors. At least she could count on her mate's support. That was all that mattered. His loyalty and getting revenge on those who killed Hephaestus.

[center][b]Day 26[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Lilith, Mikos, and Keelan went into the coli for 30 rounds Keelan lost 1LP and was replaced by Jerico Mikos lost 1LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist Jerico and Lilith lost 1 LP and were replaced by Delfina and Moonfire We used a potion on Moonfire Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Boulder, Darter, and Tyriox went into the coli for 30 rounds Darter lost 1 LP and was replaced with Ashera Ashera lost 1 LP and was replaced with Divinity [quote=drops] [item=gladewalker cape] [/quote] We'll be breeding Nephele with one of the rtb females tomorrow since I just used my last free nest before doing todays battles.
Day 26

Eris' Army

Lilith, Mikos, and Keelan went into the coli for 30 rounds
Keelan lost 1LP and was replaced by Jerico
Mikos lost 1LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang
Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist
Jerico and Lilith lost 1 LP and were replaced by Delfina and Moonfire
We used a potion on Moonfire
Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter

drops wrote:
n/a

Tantris' Army

Boulder, Darter, and Tyriox went into the coli for 30 rounds
Darter lost 1 LP and was replaced with Ashera
Ashera lost 1 LP and was replaced with Divinity
drops wrote:
Gladewalker Cape
We'll be breeding Nephele with one of the rtb females tomorrow since I just used my last free nest before doing todays battles.
[center][b]Day 27[/b][/center] We put Nephele and Divinity on a nest for yesterday's apparel drop. They have 3 eggs [u]Eris' Army[/u] Keelan, Onyx Fang, and Lilith went into the coli for 30 rounds Onyx Fang and Keelan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Delfina and Moonfire Delfina and Moonfire lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mikos and Pactur Lilith lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla Mikos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter Winter got the basilisk [quote=drops] [item=grouse basilisk] [/quote] 8/11 until the next dragon [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Iraulie, Dione, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds Nephele got the archer We used a potion on Iraulie Iraulie and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Ashera and Divinity [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=centaur archer] [item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)] [/quote] 9/11 until the next dragon Uhhh skeletal doesn't really have an effect given the original lockes were made before it + the gaoler genes came out. Feels like it should have one though since it's a rare drop. [u]If you've got a suggestion lmk! I'd love to hear it[/u]
Day 27

We put Nephele and Divinity on a nest for yesterday's apparel drop. They have 3 eggs

Eris' Army

Keelan, Onyx Fang, and Lilith went into the coli for 30 rounds
Onyx Fang and Keelan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Delfina and Moonfire
Delfina and Moonfire lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mikos and Pactur
Lilith lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla
Mikos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter
Winter got the basilisk

drops wrote:
Grouse Basilisk
8/11 until the next dragon

Tantris' Army

Iraulie, Dione, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds
Nephele got the archer
We used a potion on Iraulie
Iraulie and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Ashera and Divinity
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Centaur Archer
9/11 until the next dragon

Uhhh skeletal doesn't really have an effect given the original lockes were made before it + the gaoler genes came out. Feels like it should have one though since it's a rare drop.

If you've got a suggestion lmk! I'd love to hear it
[center][b]Day 28[/b][/center] Guess we'll do nothing for the Skeleton drop because I kept getting ignored on every chat/server I asked on :/ [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Veloden, Darter, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds We rolled a 1 for Veloden's eyes so he automatically loses 0.5 LPs Velodan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ashera Ashera and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Eser and Asa Eser lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione Asa lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie We used a potion on Irauile Darter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif Iosif and Iraulie lost 1 LP and were replaced by Divinity and Boulder Divinity got the strangler [quote=drops] [item=drown] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=strangler] [/quote] 10/11 Until the next dragon Watery drowning each day one of Eris' soldiers will lose 2.5 LPs until the next rollover [indent]Delfina lost 2 1/2 LPs and is now deceased[/indent] 30% of the dragons in Tantris' army die due to a disaster (3) [indent]Eser, Moon Dancer, and Darter died[/indent] Lucky us Eser's heir hatched today! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71078961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710790/71078961_350.png[/img][/url] Fauna *** The hatchling was clearly not Velodan's as Moon Dancer had been lead to believe. Her grand-daughter was nearly identical to Tyriox- only a few shades off- and shared his underbelly gene. She wasn't exactly thrilled, though she supposed this one-egged nest made sense given perhaps even the deities disapproved the pairing. It was in the past now though. There was little she could do. Fauna would be the heir. The father looked quite pleased with himself now that the truth had come out, his stare challenging the fae to do anything about it. Her frills flared with distain for the pearlcatcher. "Mother..." Eser warned, seeing the reaction. Moon Dancer sniffed and fluttered closer to the exit. "I won't do anything. You made your own choices and what's done is done." Tyriox hummed to himself as he watched his mother-in-law fly off before approaching the den. He gently picked up his tiny daughter, letting the young hatchling climb into his mane. "Guess that little plan didn't work." He sounded much too pleased by that fact, though Eser shrugged it off; he couldn't have known how Fauna would look. "We tried but... It does feel good that we don't have to lie." "Your mother will learn to live with it... Let's let m-our- daughter get some fresh air. She'll be safe in the clearing." He caught himself from sounding completely selfish about the hatchling and walked out into the camp's clearing. The pearlcatcher settled down near one of the outcroppings of pink stone and watched his other two hatchlings practice fighting across camp. Little did the pair know that they now had a half sister. Nor were they aware she would be treated like a princess while they trained away and were used as pawns in this little game. Fauna would never know either. This was a secret he'd take to his grave- which meant perhaps he'd need to do something about that wildclaw. Tiny digits wrapped tightly in his fur as Fauna clambered around in his mane. He couldn't see what she was doing but as long as she wasn't yanking out chunks of fur or in danger he wasn't going to outwardly complain. The calm mood of the afternoon changed when the mirror siblings raised the alarm, signaling they were under attack. Tyriox rose to his feet and braced himself for a fight, baring his teeth as he spotted the oncoming patrol of dragons. Eser was by his side in heartbeats, staying close to protect their hatchling. He left the others to do most of the fighting but that didn't mean much when stray magical bolts loosened the rock pillars around them. Pink crystalized chunks began crashing down around him. The pearlcatcher contused several of them into smaller bits as he ran for safety. The fighting was breaking apart as both sides followed suit. Tyriox settled down once the chaos had cleared and he was sure Fauna was still safely tucked into his mane. Gradually, he began returning to camp with the others. "Report." Tantris snarled, displeased by the fact they'd have to focus back on rebuilding. "We lost three." Rabbit spoke quietly. "It's not bad-" "Not. Bad?" The snarl made the red tundra flinch. "We can easily recover-" "We need all the dragons we can get!" Tantris' gaze raked over them. "Boulder, see to it that this is cleaned up by nightfall." Tyriox noted the brown snapper's mournful expression as he nodded. "Of course. I'll make sure it's done." As the rubble cleared, the dead were uncovered. Eser's body was one of them and he was certain her mother would've blamed him for her death had she not also fallen victim to the disaster. Tyriox could only feel it was a blessing his in-law had died. Plus, with his mate out of the way his daughter would be next in line should anything happen to Boulder. [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Pactur, Keelan, and Xyla went into the coli for 30 rounds [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=zephyr bolt] [/quote] Each day one of Eris' dragons may work for the other army if they flip tails. If they are on Saturday then they'll permanently join Tantris' army *** Mikos shared a look with her father and Onyx Fang as the patrol retreated. They were a dragon down, having lost Delfina in the fighting. Pactur and his daughters grieved her loss on the way back, though the veil was already making notes on how to better their fighting. Mourning had no place here. Not when it could be replaced with revenge. They needed to do this. For her father... and this new life their enemies had taken from them.
Day 28

Guess we'll do nothing for the Skeleton drop because I kept getting ignored on every chat/server I asked on :/

Tantris' Army

Veloden, Darter, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds
We rolled a 1 for Veloden's eyes so he automatically loses 0.5 LPs
Velodan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ashera
Ashera and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Eser and Asa
Eser lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione
Asa lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie
We used a potion on Irauile
Darter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif
Iosif and Iraulie lost 1 LP and were replaced by Divinity and Boulder
Divinity got the strangler
drops wrote:
Drown Minor Health Potion x2 Strangler
10/11 Until the next dragon
Watery drowning each day one of Eris' soldiers will lose 2.5 LPs until the next rollover
Delfina lost 2 1/2 LPs and is now deceased
30% of the dragons in Tantris' army die due to a disaster (3)
Eser, Moon Dancer, and Darter died

Lucky us Eser's heir hatched today!

71078961_350.png
Fauna

The hatchling was clearly not Velodan's as Moon Dancer had been lead to believe. Her grand-daughter was nearly identical to Tyriox- only a few shades off- and shared his underbelly gene. She wasn't exactly thrilled, though she supposed this one-egged nest made sense given perhaps even the deities disapproved the pairing.

It was in the past now though. There was little she could do. Fauna would be the heir. The father looked quite pleased with himself now that the truth had come out, his stare challenging the fae to do anything about it. Her frills flared with distain for the pearlcatcher.

"Mother..." Eser warned, seeing the reaction.

Moon Dancer sniffed and fluttered closer to the exit. "I won't do anything. You made your own choices and what's done is done."

Tyriox hummed to himself as he watched his mother-in-law fly off before approaching the den. He gently picked up his tiny daughter, letting the young hatchling climb into his mane. "Guess that little plan didn't work."

He sounded much too pleased by that fact, though Eser shrugged it off; he couldn't have known how Fauna would look. "We tried but... It does feel good that we don't have to lie."

"Your mother will learn to live with it... Let's let m-our- daughter get some fresh air. She'll be safe in the clearing." He caught himself from sounding completely selfish about the hatchling and walked out into the camp's clearing.

The pearlcatcher settled down near one of the outcroppings of pink stone and watched his other two hatchlings practice fighting across camp. Little did the pair know that they now had a half sister. Nor were they aware she would be treated like a princess while they trained away and were used as pawns in this little game. Fauna would never know either. This was a secret he'd take to his grave- which meant perhaps he'd need to do something about that wildclaw.

Tiny digits wrapped tightly in his fur as Fauna clambered around in his mane. He couldn't see what she was doing but as long as she wasn't yanking out chunks of fur or in danger he wasn't going to outwardly complain.

The calm mood of the afternoon changed when the mirror siblings raised the alarm, signaling they were under attack. Tyriox rose to his feet and braced himself for a fight, baring his teeth as he spotted the oncoming patrol of dragons. Eser was by his side in heartbeats, staying close to protect their hatchling.

He left the others to do most of the fighting but that didn't mean much when stray magical bolts loosened the rock pillars around them. Pink crystalized chunks began crashing down around him. The pearlcatcher contused several of them into smaller bits as he ran for safety. The fighting was breaking apart as both sides followed suit.

Tyriox settled down once the chaos had cleared and he was sure Fauna was still safely tucked into his mane. Gradually, he began returning to camp with the others.

"Report." Tantris snarled, displeased by the fact they'd have to focus back on rebuilding.

"We lost three." Rabbit spoke quietly. "It's not bad-"

"Not. Bad?"

The snarl made the red tundra flinch. "We can easily recover-"

"We need all the dragons we can get!" Tantris' gaze raked over them. "Boulder, see to it that this is cleaned up by nightfall."

Tyriox noted the brown snapper's mournful expression as he nodded. "Of course. I'll make sure it's done."

As the rubble cleared, the dead were uncovered. Eser's body was one of them and he was certain her mother would've blamed him for her death had she not also fallen victim to the disaster. Tyriox could only feel it was a blessing his in-law had died. Plus, with his mate out of the way his daughter would be next in line should anything happen to Boulder.

Eris' Army

Pactur, Keelan, and Xyla went into the coli for 30 rounds

drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Zephyr Bolt
Each day one of Eris' dragons may work for the other army if they flip tails. If they are on Saturday then they'll permanently join Tantris' army

Mikos shared a look with her father and Onyx Fang as the patrol retreated. They were a dragon down, having lost Delfina in the fighting. Pactur and his daughters grieved her loss on the way back, though the veil was already making notes on how to better their fighting. Mourning had no place here. Not when it could be replaced with revenge. They needed to do this. For her father... and this new life their enemies had taken from them.
[center][b]Day 29[/b][/center] Keelan has a chance to work/join Tantris' group. Today we flipped Tails so she'll be with Tantris' group [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Divinity, Veloden, and Asa went into the coli for 30 rounds We rolled a 2 for Veloden's eyes so he lost 1/2 LPs [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Moonfire, Pactur, and Mist went into the coli for 15 rounds Moonfire and Mist lost 1 LP and were replaced by Xyla and Lilith We used 1 potion on Pactur Xyla lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter Lilith lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Xyla held the delicate remains of the orange flower crown her mother had worn. The apparel was battered and most of the flowers were either crushed or missing the majority of their petals. The young guardian let out a pain sniff as yet another one dropped off into her palm. It was all she had left of her mother and yet this too would be gone soon. "Were you out here all night?" Her father's voice inquired as he walked over to her, joining Xyla on the outcropping overlooking the area her mother was buried. If it weren't for the fresh dirt, the tomb would be lost amongst the rest of the identical stones. He got no answer from his daughter and gave a long sigh. "...Where's you're sister?" "Dunno." Xyla shrugged and continued staring at the flower crown. Pactur was hoping for a better answer but there wasn't much he could do for his grieving daughter aside from stay with her. Quietly, he settled down next to her, silently offering to support her through this with his presence should she want. After yesterday the soldiers were given the day off to recover, which meant he didn't have anywhere to be. [i]"Wonder how Moonfire's meeting with the Queen is going."[/i] He pondered quietly to himself, worried for what might be coming next. The guardian hoped this war wouldn't take his hatchlings from him- it had already taken his mate and he cursed himself for not protecting her well enough in battle. [i]"If Mikos ends up taking over for her father... we may be doomed. All that youngling can think of is revenge- her father isn't doing much better by this point... What was he thinking with that uncoordinated attack?"[/i] He wasn't one to hold grudges but Pactur had to wonder if it was bad luck or their leader's rash decision that had killed Delfina. Whatever the case, he'd have to do more than his best to prepare everyone for anymore battles in the future.
Day 29

Keelan has a chance to work/join Tantris' group. Today we flipped Tails so she'll be with Tantris' group

Tantris' Army

Divinity, Veloden, and Asa went into the coli for 30 rounds
We rolled a 2 for Veloden's eyes so he lost 1/2 LPs

drops wrote:
n/a

Eris' Army

Moonfire, Pactur, and Mist went into the coli for 15 rounds
Moonfire and Mist lost 1 LP and were replaced by Xyla and Lilith
We used 1 potion on Pactur
Xyla lost 1 LP and was replaced by Winter
Lilith lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Xyla held the delicate remains of the orange flower crown her mother had worn. The apparel was battered and most of the flowers were either crushed or missing the majority of their petals. The young guardian let out a pain sniff as yet another one dropped off into her palm. It was all she had left of her mother and yet this too would be gone soon.

"Were you out here all night?" Her father's voice inquired as he walked over to her, joining Xyla on the outcropping overlooking the area her mother was buried. If it weren't for the fresh dirt, the tomb would be lost amongst the rest of the identical stones. He got no answer from his daughter and gave a long sigh. "...Where's you're sister?"

"Dunno." Xyla shrugged and continued staring at the flower crown.

Pactur was hoping for a better answer but there wasn't much he could do for his grieving daughter aside from stay with her. Quietly, he settled down next to her, silently offering to support her through this with his presence should she want. After yesterday the soldiers were given the day off to recover, which meant he didn't have anywhere to be.

"Wonder how Moonfire's meeting with the Queen is going." He pondered quietly to himself, worried for what might be coming next. The guardian hoped this war wouldn't take his hatchlings from him- it had already taken his mate and he cursed himself for not protecting her well enough in battle. "If Mikos ends up taking over for her father... we may be doomed. All that youngling can think of is revenge- her father isn't doing much better by this point... What was he thinking with that uncoordinated attack?"

He wasn't one to hold grudges but Pactur had to wonder if it was bad luck or their leader's rash decision that had killed Delfina. Whatever the case, he'd have to do more than his best to prepare everyone for anymore battles in the future.
[center][b]Day 30[/b][/center] Keelan flipped tails, which means she permanently joined Tantris' group! [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mist, Onyx Fang, and Xyla went into the coli for 15 rounds Mist lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Mikos' nest has hatched and she has two males to choose from for a heir: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71125899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711259/71125899_350.png[/img][/url] Durzo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71125900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711260/71125900_350.png[/img][/url] Stravos [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Boulder, Divinity, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ashera Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan We used a potion on Keelan [quote=drops] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Moonfire lost 1/2 LPs from poisoning (but lucky him it only lasts for today) Keelan could feel the guards' eyes on her as she laid in the den. Her family was probably worried about her, especially given she'd disappeared so soon after losing her mother. But despite being a prisoner, she'd came back to this group of rebels willingly. The leadership in Eris' realm was getting erratic and she didn't have much faith in them beating Tantris at this rate. Not without a lot of bloodshed. Keelan didn't want to die over a rushed attack. Perhaps this way, should she manage to make them trust her, she could get them to spare her sister and father.
Day 30

Keelan flipped tails, which means she permanently joined Tantris' group!

Eris' Army

Mist, Onyx Fang, and Xyla went into the coli for 15 rounds
Mist lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a

Mikos' nest has hatched and she has two males to choose from for a heir:

71125899_350.png
Durzo

71125900_350.png
Stravos

Tantris' Army

Boulder, Divinity, and Nephele went into the coli for 30 rounds
Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa
Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ashera
Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan
We used a potion on Keelan

drops wrote:
Natural Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion
Moonfire lost 1/2 LPs from poisoning (but lucky him it only lasts for today)

Keelan could feel the guards' eyes on her as she laid in the den. Her family was probably worried about her, especially given she'd disappeared so soon after losing her mother. But despite being a prisoner, she'd came back to this group of rebels willingly.

The leadership in Eris' realm was getting erratic and she didn't have much faith in them beating Tantris at this rate. Not without a lot of bloodshed. Keelan didn't want to die over a rushed attack. Perhaps this way, should she manage to make them trust her, she could get them to spare her sister and father.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8