Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Go to War [TvN/Nobility Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Day 41[/b][/center] Everyone gained + 0.5 LPs for surviving a week [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Keelan, Navara, and Mortarion went into the coli for 45 rounds Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden We rolled a 5 for his eyes so nothing happens Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fauna Navara and Fauna lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=sap] [/quote] Asa stole 1.5 LPs from Winter [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mist, Jerico, and Stravos went into the coli for 15 rounds Mist and Stravos lost 1 LP and were replaced by Moonfire and Murmur We gave Murmur the magical might fragment Moonfire and Murmur lost 1 LP and were replaced by Opal and Lilith [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Moonfire lost all his LPs and is now deceased Opal gains + 1.5 LPs due to the loss *** The passing of their commander came of little surprise to the soldiers in his faction. His wounds had been great and the losses the veilspun had suffered drained any last will to recover from his body. It was hard to believe one of the queen's best leaders had fallen. Even Murmur had to admit it was a harsh blow to the realm. Defeating a commander was never easy, as they were trained from birth to be the best- though it was less a fatal blow that killed the regal veilspun than hearbreak. As a commander himself, the wildclaw knew it was up to him to fend off this attack- Stravos' right to taken over be-shunned. That young veil was barely out of the training area. Murmur bowed before Queen Eris, already aware of the reason behind her summoning him. "Don't fret, I'll make sure things turn around. The wall is already nearly rebuilt- this setback will not hinder us for long." Scales slid against one another and the spiral unwound from her seat on the throne. Jewels and pristine claws clicked on the hard flooring as she walked towards him. The wildclaw didn't dare look up as she approached but could feel her multiple eyes watching him. A pointed tail guided his chin up to look her in the face after she'd circled him with body, essentially trapping the wildclaw as a form of intimidation; a subtle threat. "...See to it that you don't." Her tone wasn't as harsh or angry as he'd expected. Instead it still held that sweet, caring emotion that made him feel guilty for any failures that may befall him. Her pink eyes watered as her ears drooped sadly. A hand came up and brushed over his cheek. "I don't wish to hear word that you've died too... You always were my favorite you know." "I..." He fumbled for words for a moment. The queen wasn't known to become angry but this wasn't the reaction he'd been expecting. Eris uncoiled herself from around him- when had that happened? And gracefully took her seat back upon her throne. "You're my last line of defense now. If you fall... So shall I. So shall all we hold dear to ourselves. My brother would send our home up in flames... Do not let that happen." "I won't, You Highness." He promised her, hoping to Arcanist he could keep that promise.
Day 41

Everyone gained + 0.5 LPs for surviving a week

Tantris' Army

Keelan, Navara, and Mortarion went into the coli for 45 rounds
Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie
Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden
We rolled a 5 for his eyes so nothing happens
Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fauna
Navara and Fauna lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
Sap
Asa stole 1.5 LPs from Winter

Eris' Army

Mist, Jerico, and Stravos went into the coli for 15 rounds
Mist and Stravos lost 1 LP and were replaced by Moonfire and Murmur
We gave Murmur the magical might fragment
Moonfire and Murmur lost 1 LP and were replaced by Opal and Lilith

drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion
Moonfire lost all his LPs and is now deceased

Opal gains + 1.5 LPs due to the loss

The passing of their commander came of little surprise to the soldiers in his faction. His wounds had been great and the losses the veilspun had suffered drained any last will to recover from his body.

It was hard to believe one of the queen's best leaders had fallen. Even Murmur had to admit it was a harsh blow to the realm. Defeating a commander was never easy, as they were trained from birth to be the best- though it was less a fatal blow that killed the regal veilspun than hearbreak. As a commander himself, the wildclaw knew it was up to him to fend off this attack- Stravos' right to taken over be-shunned. That young veil was barely out of the training area.

Murmur bowed before Queen Eris, already aware of the reason behind her summoning him. "Don't fret, I'll make sure things turn around. The wall is already nearly rebuilt- this setback will not hinder us for long."

Scales slid against one another and the spiral unwound from her seat on the throne. Jewels and pristine claws clicked on the hard flooring as she walked towards him. The wildclaw didn't dare look up as she approached but could feel her multiple eyes watching him. A pointed tail guided his chin up to look her in the face after she'd circled him with body, essentially trapping the wildclaw as a form of intimidation; a subtle threat. "...See to it that you don't."

Her tone wasn't as harsh or angry as he'd expected. Instead it still held that sweet, caring emotion that made him feel guilty for any failures that may befall him. Her pink eyes watered as her ears drooped sadly. A hand came up and brushed over his cheek. "I don't wish to hear word that you've died too... You always were my favorite you know."

"I..." He fumbled for words for a moment. The queen wasn't known to become angry but this wasn't the reaction he'd been expecting.

Eris uncoiled herself from around him- when had that happened? And gracefully took her seat back upon her throne. "You're my last line of defense now. If you fall... So shall I. So shall all we hold dear to ourselves. My brother would send our home up in flames... Do not let that happen."

"I won't, You Highness." He promised her, hoping to Arcanist he could keep that promise.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 42[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Nephele, Keelan, and Navara went into the coli for 45 rounds Navara and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Sycune and Boulder Keelan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tyriox we used a potion on Tyriox Tyriox lost 2 LPs to scratch Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fauna Fauna and Tyriox lost 1 LP and were replaced by Dione and Mortarion Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden We rolled a 3 so nothing happens with his eyes Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Divinity Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif Asa lost 2 LPs to scratch Iosif lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=scratch]x2 [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=secondary gene: loop (veilspun)] [/quote] -Divinity's familiar flipped heads and died in her place -Mortarion has a chance to work for Eris' group [indent]We flipped heads today so he won't be today[/indent] -We don't have anything for loop but hey... someone wants to suggest anything I'm open to suggestions... [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Jerico, Stravos, and Winter went into the coli for 15 rounds Stravos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist Winter and Jerico lost 1 LP and were replaced by Opal and Onyx Fang Opal lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 42

Tantris' Army

Nephele, Keelan, and Navara went into the coli for 45 rounds
Navara and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Sycune and Boulder
Keelan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tyriox
we used a potion on Tyriox
Tyriox lost 2 LPs to scratch
Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fauna
Fauna and Tyriox lost 1 LP and were replaced by Dione and Mortarion
Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden
We rolled a 3 so nothing happens with his eyes
Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla
Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa
Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Divinity
Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif
Asa lost 2 LPs to scratch
Iosif lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
Scratch x2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment
-Divinity's familiar flipped heads and died in her place
-Mortarion has a chance to work for Eris' group
We flipped heads today so he won't be today

-We don't have anything for loop but hey... someone wants to suggest anything I'm open to suggestions...

Eris' Army

Jerico, Stravos, and Winter went into the coli for 15 rounds
Stravos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist
Winter and Jerico lost 1 LP and were replaced by Opal and Onyx Fang
Opal lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 43[/b][/center] Mortarion flipped heads so he's staying with Tantris' army today [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mist, Lilith, and Winter went into the coli for 15 rounds Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang We used a potion on Onyx Fang Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stravos [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=fiery might fragment] [/quote] -Nephele will now lose double the LPs normally lost [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Fringe, Veloden, and Dione went into the coli for 45 rounds We rolled 3 so nothing happens with his eyes Fringe lost 1 LP and was replaced by Divinity Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan Keelan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif We used a potion on Divinity Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tyriox Iosif lost 1 LP and was replaced by Sycune Tyriox and Sycune lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fauna and Iraulie Fauna lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa [quote=drops] [item=nebula starsilk cloak] [/quote] -Divinity lost all her LPs and is now deceased -Navara gained +1.5 LPs due to her eyes -We bred Tyriox and Keelan [s]bc more drama with him and his kids[/s] They had 4 eggs [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/4healthy_0dead.png[/img] Tyriox silently mourned the loss of his daughter. Divinity's hatchlings mourned openly, opting to bury their mother themselves. The pearlcatcher didn't dare offer to help them... Not that he could. He had even more issues beyond that. He sat watching over his newest nest. It had been controversial and rumors spread quickly through the warriors about the mother: Keelan. While she wasn't a prisoner anymore, many of the dragons still didn't trust her. Having a nest with her was rather questionable but Tyriox didn't mind. One day, his hatchlings- or kin in general- could take over this army. Fauna for sure given she was the next in line to become commander. The young, almost spoiled fae had shown her dislike for her unhatched half siblings. She used to stick close to her father when she wasn't training but after learning of this development had yet to speak with or approach him. Not having a heir yet herself, Fauna felt as if this was some sign of threat to her 'power'. Not only that, but it meant Tyriox would be too focused with his new nest and leave little time for her- wasn't she enough? She had pull thanks to her grandfather. He'd always seemed so proud of her... She couldn't understand why he'd do this.
Day 43

Mortarion flipped heads so he's staying with Tantris' army today

Eris' Army

Mist, Lilith, and Winter went into the coli for 15 rounds
Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang
We used a potion on Onyx Fang
Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stravos

drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Fiery Might Fragment
-Nephele will now lose double the LPs normally lost

Tantris' Army

Fringe, Veloden, and Dione went into the coli for 45 rounds
We rolled 3 so nothing happens with his eyes
Fringe lost 1 LP and was replaced by Divinity
Veloden lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan
Keelan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif
We used a potion on Divinity
Divinity lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tyriox
Iosif lost 1 LP and was replaced by Sycune
Tyriox and Sycune lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fauna and Iraulie
Fauna lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla
Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa

drops wrote:
Nebula Starsilk Cloak
-Divinity lost all her LPs and is now deceased
-Navara gained +1.5 LPs due to her eyes
-We bred Tyriox and Keelan bc more drama with him and his kids
They had 4 eggs

4healthy_0dead.png

Tyriox silently mourned the loss of his daughter. Divinity's hatchlings mourned openly, opting to bury their mother themselves. The pearlcatcher didn't dare offer to help them... Not that he could. He had even more issues beyond that.

He sat watching over his newest nest. It had been controversial and rumors spread quickly through the warriors about the mother: Keelan. While she wasn't a prisoner anymore, many of the dragons still didn't trust her. Having a nest with her was rather questionable but Tyriox didn't mind. One day, his hatchlings- or kin in general- could take over this army. Fauna for sure given she was the next in line to become commander.

The young, almost spoiled fae had shown her dislike for her unhatched half siblings. She used to stick close to her father when she wasn't training but after learning of this development had yet to speak with or approach him. Not having a heir yet herself, Fauna felt as if this was some sign of threat to her 'power'. Not only that, but it meant Tyriox would be too focused with his new nest and leave little time for her- wasn't she enough? She had pull thanks to her grandfather. He'd always seemed so proud of her... She couldn't understand why he'd do this.
[center][b]Day 44[/b][/center] Mortarion flipped heads so he's staying with Tantris' army today Nephele loses double the LPs normally lost [u]Eris' Army[/u] Murmur, Jerico, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds Jerico and Lilith lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Iraulie, Alioth, and Tyriox went into the coli for 60 rounds (oh deities [i]why[/i]) Alioth lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alaula Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione We used a potion ono Iraulie Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden We rolled a 2 so Veloden loses 0.5 LPs Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla Veloden and Iosif lost 1 LP and were replaced by Navara and Mortarion Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fringe We used a potion on Xyla Fringe lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa Navara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote] Tyriox flipped heads so his familiar died in his place
Day 44

Mortarion flipped heads so he's staying with Tantris' army today
Nephele loses double the LPs normally lost

Eris' Army

Murmur, Jerico, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds
Jerico and Lilith lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a

Tantris' Army

Iraulie, Alioth, and Tyriox went into the coli for 60 rounds (oh deities why)
Alioth lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alaula
Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione
We used a potion ono Iraulie
Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden
We rolled a 2 so Veloden loses 0.5 LPs
Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif
Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla
Veloden and Iosif lost 1 LP and were replaced by Navara and Mortarion
Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fringe
We used a potion on Xyla
Fringe lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder
Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa
Navara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan

drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2
Tyriox flipped heads so his familiar died in his place
[center][b]Day 45[/b][/center] Mortarion flipped tails so he's joining with Eris' army today Nephele loses double the LPs normally lost [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Dione, Ivore, and Alaula went into the coli for 45 rounds Dione got the bowman Ivore and Alaula lost 1 LP and were replaced by Asa and Sycune Sycune and Asa lost 1 LP and were replaced by Arachne and Tyriox Arachne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hex Hex and Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif and Fauna Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan Iosif and fauna lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fringe and Boulder Boulder and Keelan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Veloden and Xyla We rolled a 5 for his eyes so nothing happens [quote=drops] [item=wintermane bowman] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote] Tyriox lost his last LP and is now deceased [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Winter, Murmur, and Stravos went into the coli for 15 rounds Winter and Stravos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang and Opal Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion We used a potion on Murmur Opal and Mortarion lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=nebula starsilk tailwrap] [/quote] We can get 3 hatchlings from the ah [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71627604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716277/71627604_350.png[/img][/url] Arietis [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71626312][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716264/71626312_350.png[/img][/url] Tomb [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71627532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716276/71627532_350.png[/img][/url] Aquasoul
Day 45

Mortarion flipped tails so he's joining with Eris' army today
Nephele loses double the LPs normally lost

Tantris' Army

Dione, Ivore, and Alaula went into the coli for 45 rounds
Dione got the bowman
Ivore and Alaula lost 1 LP and were replaced by Asa and Sycune
Sycune and Asa lost 1 LP and were replaced by Arachne and Tyriox
Arachne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie
Tyriox lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hex
Hex and Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iosif and Fauna
Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan
Iosif and fauna lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fringe and Boulder
Boulder and Keelan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Veloden and Xyla
We rolled a 5 for his eyes so nothing happens

drops wrote:
Wintermane Bowman Minor Health Potion x2
Tyriox lost his last LP and is now deceased

Eris' Army

Winter, Murmur, and Stravos went into the coli for 15 rounds
Winter and Stravos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang and Opal
Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion
We used a potion on Murmur
Opal and Mortarion lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap
We can get 3 hatchlings from the ah

71627604_350.png
Arietis

71626312_350.png
Tomb

71627532_350.png
Aquasoul
[center][b]Day 46[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Stravos, Jerico, and Opal went into the coli for 15 rounds Stravos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Murmur Opal lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang Murmur got the golem [quote=drops] [item=moss-covered golem] [/quote] 14/22 until the next dragon [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Fringe, Xyla, and Arachne went into the coli for 45 rounds Xyla lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa Arachne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hex Fringe lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion Hex gained + 1.5 LPs from meditate Hex lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alaula Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Sycune Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie Asa and Iraulie lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iosif and Alioth Alioth and Iosif lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fauna and Nephele Nephele got the jackalope Fauna and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Keelan and Ivore Ivore and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Dione and Velodan We rolled a 3 for his eyes so nothing happens We used a potion on Keelan Keelan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Navara Navara got the rambra Navara lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=meditate] [item=searing jackalope] [item=rambra] [item=hydro bolt] [/quote] 14/22 familiars until the next dragon Watery drowning: randomize a dragon in Eris' army each day. The one selected will lose 2.5 LPs. Today it's Onyx Fang. Keelan's nest hatched, only 1 of the four survived: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71692447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716925/71692447_350.png[/img][/url]
Day 46

Eris' Army

Stravos, Jerico, and Opal went into the coli for 15 rounds
Stravos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Murmur
Opal lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang
Murmur got the golem

drops wrote:
Moss-Covered Golem
14/22 until the next dragon

Tantris' Army

Fringe, Xyla, and Arachne went into the coli for 45 rounds
Xyla lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asa
Arachne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hex
Fringe lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion
Hex gained + 1.5 LPs from meditate
Hex lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alaula
Mortarion lost 1 LP and was replaced by Boulder
Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Sycune
Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie
Asa and Iraulie lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iosif and Alioth
Alioth and Iosif lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fauna and Nephele
Nephele got the jackalope
Fauna and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Keelan and Ivore
Ivore and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Dione and Velodan
We rolled a 3 for his eyes so nothing happens
We used a potion on Keelan
Keelan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Navara
Navara got the rambra
Navara lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
Meditate Searing Jackalope Rambra Hydro Bolt
14/22 familiars until the next dragon

Watery drowning: randomize a dragon in Eris' army each day. The one selected will lose 2.5 LPs. Today it's Onyx Fang.

Keelan's nest hatched, only 1 of the four survived:

71692447_350.png
[center][b]Day 47[/b][/center] -Stravos lost 2.5 LPs due to watery drowning [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Velodan, Boulder, and Mortarion went into the coli for 45 rounds We rolled a 6 for his eyes so Velodan gains + 0.5 LPs Boulder got the golem Velodan and Mortarion lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iraulie and Asa Iraulie got the dunerunner Asa lost 1 LP and was replaced by Navara Navara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla Xyla and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Arachne and Nephele Arachne and Iraulie lost 1 LP and were replaced by Keelan and Fauna Fauna and Keelan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iosif and Alaula Iosif and Alaula lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=moss-covered golem] [item=dunerunner] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] 16/22 until the next dragon [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Lilith, Onyx Fang, and Jerico went into the coli for 15 rounds Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Opal Jerico and Opal lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 47

-Stravos lost 2.5 LPs due to watery drowning

Tantris' Army

Velodan, Boulder, and Mortarion went into the coli for 45 rounds
We rolled a 6 for his eyes so Velodan gains + 0.5 LPs
Boulder got the golem
Velodan and Mortarion lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iraulie and Asa
Iraulie got the dunerunner
Asa lost 1 LP and was replaced by Navara
Navara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla
Xyla and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Arachne and Nephele
Arachne and Iraulie lost 1 LP and were replaced by Keelan and Fauna
Fauna and Keelan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iosif and Alaula
Iosif and Alaula lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
Moss-Covered Golem Dunerunner Minor Health Potion
16/22 until the next dragon

Eris' Army

Lilith, Onyx Fang, and Jerico went into the coli for 15 rounds
Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist
Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Opal
Jerico and Opal lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a

[center][b]Day 48[/b][/center] Winter lost 2.5 LPs to Watery Drowning [u]Eris' Army[/u] Murmur, Mist, and Opal went into the coli for 15 rounds We used a potion on Murmur Opal lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stravos Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jerico Murmur and Stravos lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] [/quote] Winter lost all her LPs and is now deceased, her familiars did not save her Mist lost all her LPs and is now deceased Onyx Fang lost all his LPs however his familiar died in his place Jerico and Fringe swap LPs: Jerico gets 4LPs (2 if Fringe loses a LP) and Fringe gets 0.5LPs [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Nephele, Arachne, and Iosif went into the coli for 45 rounds Iosif and Arachne lost 1 LP and were replaced by Sycune and Ivore Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alioth Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion Alioth and Mortarion lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Iosif lost all his LPs and is now deceased, his familiar did not save him Fauna and Mortarion laid their nest for Fauna's heir: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/5healthy_0dead.png[/img] [s]rip lair space[/s]
Day 48

Winter lost 2.5 LPs to Watery Drowning

Eris' Army

Murmur, Mist, and Opal went into the coli for 15 rounds
Opal lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stravos
Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang
Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jerico
Murmur and Stravos lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion
Winter lost all her LPs and is now deceased, her familiars did not save her
Mist lost all her LPs and is now deceased
Onyx Fang lost all his LPs however his familiar died in his place

Jerico and Fringe swap LPs: Jerico gets 4LPs (2 if Fringe loses a LP) and Fringe gets 0.5LPs

Tantris' Army

Nephele, Arachne, and Iosif went into the coli for 45 rounds
Iosif and Arachne lost 1 LP and were replaced by Sycune and Ivore
Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iraulie
Iraulie lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alioth
Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion
Alioth and Mortarion lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a
Iosif lost all his LPs and is now deceased, his familiar did not save him

Fauna and Mortarion laid their nest for Fauna's heir:

5healthy_0dead.png
rip lair space
[center][b]Day 49[/b][/center] -Aquasoul lost 2.5 LPs due to watery drowning [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Boulder, Dione, and Alioth went into the coli for 45 rounds Xyla is feeling discontent, if she loses any LPs she'll leave Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan Alioth lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fringe Keelan and Fringe lost 1 LP and were replaced by Asa and Navara Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden We rolled a 6 for his eyes so he gained + 0.5 LPs Navara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alaula We used a potion on Asa Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion Asa and Veldoden lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=frigid bolt] [/quote] Fringe lost all his LPs and is now deceased [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Murmur, Opal, and Tomb went into the coli for 15 rounds Tomb and Murmur lost 1 LP and were replaced by Stravos and Aquasoul Aquasoul lost 1 LP and was replaced by Arietis [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=flame bolt] [/quote] Arachne will now lose double the LPs normally lost
Day 49

-Aquasoul lost 2.5 LPs due to watery drowning

Tantris' Army

Boulder, Dione, and Alioth went into the coli for 45 rounds
Xyla is feeling discontent, if she loses any LPs she'll leave
Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Keelan
Alioth lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fringe
Keelan and Fringe lost 1 LP and were replaced by Asa and Navara
Dione lost 1 LP and was replaced by Veloden
We rolled a 6 for his eyes so he gained + 0.5 LPs
Navara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Alaula
We used a potion on Asa
Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mortarion
Asa and Veldoden lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
Frigid Bolt
Fringe lost all his LPs and is now deceased

Eris' Army

Murmur, Opal, and Tomb went into the coli for 15 rounds
Tomb and Murmur lost 1 LP and were replaced by Stravos and Aquasoul
Aquasoul lost 1 LP and was replaced by Arietis
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Flame Bolt
Arachne will now lose double the LPs normally lost
[center][b]Day 50[/b][/center] -Tomb lost 2.5 LPs due to watery drowning -Xyla will leave Tantris' army if she loses any LPs -Arachne will lose double the LPs usually lost [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Alaula, Dione, and Ivore went into the coli for 45 rounds Ivore lost 1 LP and was replaced by Arachne Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla Arachne lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Fauna Xyla and Fauna lost 1 LP and were replaced by Keelan and Sycune Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nephele Keelan and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Hex and Alioth Hex and Alioth lost 1 LP and were replaced by Veloden and Asa We rolled 5 for Veloden's eyes so nothing happened Alioth will join Eris' faction if she loses any LPs Veloden and Asa lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mortarion and Boulder Dione and Mortarion lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=mage's cranberry overcoat] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=pathfinder's tail twist] [item=frigid bolt] [/quote] Xyla rejoined Eris' army Sycune lost all her LPs and is now dead Keelan lost all her LPs and is now dead Veloden lost all his LPs and is now dead We rolled 2 dies for each apparel piece and get 7 new hatchlings *** So many dead, it was a turn around that was for sure. Just when Tantris thought they had the upper hand, their enemy fought them back. On top of that, their prisoner Xyla got away. "I knew we shouldn't have allowed for prisoners." The guardian snarled to himself. The only solace was Sanctus' new batch of young hatchlings. Despite his dislike for the strange deity-esque pearlcatcher, he had to admit she was at least keeping good on her deal. He didn't know or care where they came from, just that he could use them to accomplish his goal- a goal he'd [i]thought[/i] they'd reached. "Wish they would grow up..." He glared at the hatchlings. "No use to me until they can learn to fight." [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Aquasoul, Arietis, and Lilith went into the coli for 30 rounds Aquasoul lost 1 LP and was replaced by Murmur Lilith lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang Arietis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Opal We used a potion on Murmur Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jerico Opal lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Onyx Fang lost all his LPs and is now dead *** The fight had gone well, they'd driven back Tantris' dragons despite the odds. Murmur knew they'd be back though. They couldn't let their guard down until Tantris was gone for good. "Shame Pactur died..." He mused as he looked over to where Xyla was being checked over by medics. "He would've loved to be reunited." Lilith nodded, though was uncertain if he was talking to her or himself. "Yes... but, I feel he would have been saddened about Keelan." "She was a traitor. As a soldier, he would've understood why his daughter had to be killed." The wildclaw huffed before looking over at her. "Make sure nothing happens while I'm gone, I need to report this victory to Queen Eris."
Day 50

-Tomb lost 2.5 LPs due to watery drowning
-Xyla will leave Tantris' army if she loses any LPs
-Arachne will lose double the LPs usually lost

Tantris' Army

Alaula, Dione, and Ivore went into the coli for 45 rounds
Ivore lost 1 LP and was replaced by Arachne
Alaula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xyla
Arachne lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Fauna
Xyla and Fauna lost 1 LP and were replaced by Keelan and Sycune
Sycune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nephele
Keelan and Nephele lost 1 LP and were replaced by Hex and Alioth
Hex and Alioth lost 1 LP and were replaced by Veloden and Asa
We rolled 5 for Veloden's eyes so nothing happened
Alioth will join Eris' faction if she loses any LPs
Veloden and Asa lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mortarion and Boulder
Dione and Mortarion lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Minor Health Potion x2 Pathfinder's Tail Twist Frigid Bolt
Xyla rejoined Eris' army
Sycune lost all her LPs and is now dead
Keelan lost all her LPs and is now dead
Veloden lost all his LPs and is now dead

We rolled 2 dies for each apparel piece and get 7 new hatchlings

So many dead, it was a turn around that was for sure. Just when Tantris thought they had the upper hand, their enemy fought them back. On top of that, their prisoner Xyla got away.

"I knew we shouldn't have allowed for prisoners." The guardian snarled to himself.

The only solace was Sanctus' new batch of young hatchlings. Despite his dislike for the strange deity-esque pearlcatcher, he had to admit she was at least keeping good on her deal. He didn't know or care where they came from, just that he could use them to accomplish his goal- a goal he'd thought they'd reached.

"Wish they would grow up..." He glared at the hatchlings. "No use to me until they can learn to fight."

Eris' Army

Aquasoul, Arietis, and Lilith went into the coli for 30 rounds
Aquasoul lost 1 LP and was replaced by Murmur
Lilith lost 1 LP and was replaced by Onyx Fang
Arietis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Opal
Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jerico
Opal lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a
Onyx Fang lost all his LPs and is now dead

The fight had gone well, they'd driven back Tantris' dragons despite the odds. Murmur knew they'd be back though. They couldn't let their guard down until Tantris was gone for good.

"Shame Pactur died..." He mused as he looked over to where Xyla was being checked over by medics. "He would've loved to be reunited."

Lilith nodded, though was uncertain if he was talking to her or himself. "Yes... but, I feel he would have been saddened about Keelan."

"She was a traitor. As a soldier, he would've understood why his daughter had to be killed." The wildclaw huffed before looking over at her. "Make sure nothing happens while I'm gone, I need to report this victory to Queen Eris."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8