Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Go to War [TvN/Nobility Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Day 12[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Pactur, Delfina, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds Delfina lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilith Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hephaestus We used a potion on Hephaestus Hephaestus and Lilith lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Lilith and Tyriox's nest hatched. Their second born rolled a 5 so he joins Eris' group [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70581534][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705816/70581534_350.png[/img][/url] Jerico *** Lilith had missed her nest's hatching due to training, as she'd been doing her best not to arise suspicion since laying her clutch. It was something that hurt given it was such an important part of her life and an important start to her hatchlings' lives. She'd hoped they'd hatch that night when she could sneak away but as she approached the hidden nest she could see the movement of small pearlcatchers from inside. At least they didn't look too much like her... aside from sharing her genes. Especially the copper male. Lilith supposed it was lucky nothing had attacked them and that none had wandered off. "Hey little ones." She spoke gently, carefully helping them out of the nest. The trio struggled in her grip, afraid of the wildclaw, and she once again felt something in her heart break. They didn't know who she was. "Shh... it's alright... I'm taking you home. You'll be fed- you must be starving huh- and you'll have a nicer nest than this." They stared at her in fear for a moment longer before being distracted by approaching footsteps. She watched as they joyfully ran passed her and gathered behind the pearlcatcher. "Tyriox." She greeted him. He stared back at her, keeping the hatchlings near him. "Lilith... I was just about to take my hatchlings home." "W-what? But they're [i]mine[/i] too. You can't-" "You weren't here for their hatching. Why should you get to raise them?" "I was busy. I can't leave in the middle of the day, it would raise suspicion." She growled. Tyriox stared at her for a moment before letting out a sigh. He looked down at the three before nudging their second born towards her. "It's alright Jerico, she's your mother." The copper male stumbled over to her, still nervous as he looked at her sharp teeth and claws. Lilith gathered up the small hatchling in her arms, letting him climb and settle down between her wings. She wished she could raise all of them, that there was some way they both could, but it wasn't possible at the moment. At least it would be more believable that she found Jerico than it would be if she came back with a whole nest. "...Thank you." With that, she took one last glance at her other son and daughter before running back to the safety of her home. She'd report that she found the hatchling as a lost orphan. It was unlikely she'd be the sole dragon to raise him, if she had any part in it at all, but at least when he was old enough he could join her as a warrior in Moonfire's squadron. [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Iraulie, Tyriox, and Nephele went into the coli for 15 rounds [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] Lilith and Tyriox's nest hatched. These two rolled a 4 and 3 so they join their Tantris' group [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70581533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705816/70581533_350.png[/img][/url] Divinity [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70581535][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705816/70581535_350.png[/img][/url] Asa *** Tyriox watched the wildclaw leave before nudging the remaining two hatchlings in the direction of camp. Despite the ability to put memories into their pearls, he highly doubted any of the three would remember this night. His son, Asa, continued to look back in confusion while his daughter eventually tried to turn back for him. The pearlcatcher shook his head and easily snatched her up before she could. "Don't run off, it's dangerous out here for hatchlings. You'll get eaten." They were too young to fully understand but instinct at least let them know it wasn't good. The two settled down, sticking close to him in fear until he let them ride on his back- tired of the slowed pace he had to set for them. By the time he got back, they were fast asleep. The two mirrors- or 'The Siblings' as many had started calling them- were on guard when he returned. Immediately their attention snapped to him and they approached. "You're back late again." Iraulie sniffed him before turning away. "Smell like... hatchlings?" "I was out for another walk and happened to find an abandoned nest." He carefully lowered himself and shifted his wings to display the sleeping hatchlings. "I was waiting to see if they'd be claimed but... Well, guess they'll just grow to fight for our cause now, eh?" Nephele grinned and nodded. "Right. Least we found 'em before any of Eris' scouts. Their loss is our gain." "Take them to Moondancer, she's good with hatchlings." Iraulie stepped aside and went back to her post, her brother following soon after. Tyriox did as suggested and called to the fae, waking her. She blinked tiredly before her eyes widened at the sight of the hatchlings. He explained the story once again before leaving them with her. Maybe they'd be confused upon waking up but at least he could shift any suspicion of them being his and an enemy warrior's hatchlings away by distancing himself. [rule] Thanks for the doubles and nice xyz RNG, but uh... would love some interesting coli drops to make stuff happen too. But really, like... predict morphology said 98% of that pairs kids would look hideous, it's a miracle they came out so nice.
Day 12

Eris' Army

Pactur, Delfina, and Moonfire went into the coli for 15 rounds
Delfina lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilith
Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hephaestus
We used a potion on Hephaestus
Hephaestus and Lilith lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
n/a

Lilith and Tyriox's nest hatched. Their second born rolled a 5 so he joins Eris' group

70581534_350.png
Jerico

Lilith had missed her nest's hatching due to training, as she'd been doing her best not to arise suspicion since laying her clutch. It was something that hurt given it was such an important part of her life and an important start to her hatchlings' lives.

She'd hoped they'd hatch that night when she could sneak away but as she approached the hidden nest she could see the movement of small pearlcatchers from inside. At least they didn't look too much like her... aside from sharing her genes. Especially the copper male. Lilith supposed it was lucky nothing had attacked them and that none had wandered off.

"Hey little ones." She spoke gently, carefully helping them out of the nest.

The trio struggled in her grip, afraid of the wildclaw, and she once again felt something in her heart break. They didn't know who she was.

"Shh... it's alright... I'm taking you home. You'll be fed- you must be starving huh- and you'll have a nicer nest than this."

They stared at her in fear for a moment longer before being distracted by approaching footsteps. She watched as they joyfully ran passed her and gathered behind the pearlcatcher.

"Tyriox." She greeted him.

He stared back at her, keeping the hatchlings near him. "Lilith... I was just about to take my hatchlings home."

"W-what? But they're mine too. You can't-"

"You weren't here for their hatching. Why should you get to raise them?"

"I was busy. I can't leave in the middle of the day, it would raise suspicion." She growled.

Tyriox stared at her for a moment before letting out a sigh. He looked down at the three before nudging their second born towards her. "It's alright Jerico, she's your mother."

The copper male stumbled over to her, still nervous as he looked at her sharp teeth and claws. Lilith gathered up the small hatchling in her arms, letting him climb and settle down between her wings. She wished she could raise all of them, that there was some way they both could, but it wasn't possible at the moment. At least it would be more believable that she found Jerico than it would be if she came back with a whole nest. "...Thank you."

With that, she took one last glance at her other son and daughter before running back to the safety of her home. She'd report that she found the hatchling as a lost orphan. It was unlikely she'd be the sole dragon to raise him, if she had any part in it at all, but at least when he was old enough he could join her as a warrior in Moonfire's squadron.

Tantris' Army

Iraulie, Tyriox, and Nephele went into the coli for 15 rounds

drops wrote:
n/a

Lilith and Tyriox's nest hatched. These two rolled a 4 and 3 so they join their Tantris' group

70581533_350.png
Divinity

70581535_350.png
Asa

Tyriox watched the wildclaw leave before nudging the remaining two hatchlings in the direction of camp. Despite the ability to put memories into their pearls, he highly doubted any of the three would remember this night.

His son, Asa, continued to look back in confusion while his daughter eventually tried to turn back for him. The pearlcatcher shook his head and easily snatched her up before she could. "Don't run off, it's dangerous out here for hatchlings. You'll get eaten."

They were too young to fully understand but instinct at least let them know it wasn't good. The two settled down, sticking close to him in fear until he let them ride on his back- tired of the slowed pace he had to set for them. By the time he got back, they were fast asleep.

The two mirrors- or 'The Siblings' as many had started calling them- were on guard when he returned. Immediately their attention snapped to him and they approached.

"You're back late again." Iraulie sniffed him before turning away. "Smell like... hatchlings?"

"I was out for another walk and happened to find an abandoned nest." He carefully lowered himself and shifted his wings to display the sleeping hatchlings. "I was waiting to see if they'd be claimed but... Well, guess they'll just grow to fight for our cause now, eh?"

Nephele grinned and nodded. "Right. Least we found 'em before any of Eris' scouts. Their loss is our gain."

"Take them to Moondancer, she's good with hatchlings." Iraulie stepped aside and went back to her post, her brother following soon after.

Tyriox did as suggested and called to the fae, waking her. She blinked tiredly before her eyes widened at the sight of the hatchlings. He explained the story once again before leaving them with her. Maybe they'd be confused upon waking up but at least he could shift any suspicion of them being his and an enemy warrior's hatchlings away by distancing himself.

Thanks for the doubles and nice xyz RNG, but uh... would love some interesting coli drops to make stuff happen too.

But really, like... predict morphology said 98% of that pairs kids would look hideous, it's a miracle they came out so nice.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 13[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] OnyxFang, Pactur, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds OnyxFang and Lilith lost 1 LP and were replaced by Hephaestus and Delfina Hephaestus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire Moonfire and Pactur lost 1 LP They had to finish early on battle 12 due to not having more replacements [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Iraulie, MoonDancer, and Tyriox went into the coli for 15 rounds Tyriox got the basilisk Moon Dancer lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=grouse basilisk] [/quote] 2/11 until next dragon
Day 13

Eris' Army

OnyxFang, Pactur, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds
OnyxFang and Lilith lost 1 LP and were replaced by Hephaestus and Delfina
Hephaestus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire
Moonfire and Pactur lost 1 LP
They had to finish early on battle 12 due to not having more replacements
drops wrote:
n/a

Tantris' Army

Iraulie, MoonDancer, and Tyriox went into the coli for 15 rounds
Tyriox got the basilisk
Moon Dancer lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
Grouse Basilisk
2/11 until next dragon
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 14[/b][/center] Both Boulder and Moonfire's nests are full grown so we'll see who becomes heir today for each of them edit: oh, and everyone gains + 0.5 LPs for surviving a week! [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mist, Mikos, and Delfina went into the coli for 15 rounds Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hephaestus Hephaestus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire Delfina got the jackalope Moonfire lost 1LP and was replaced by Winter [quote=drops] [item=extinguished jackalope] [/quote] 5/11 until next dragon [item=crystal ball] -Well, we'll be randomizing as it's a trinket Winter was the most likely heir but rng chose Mikos Mikos puffed her chest proudly as she once again knocked her sisters back. Her sharp thorns made it hard for others to attack her without getting cut. To the side, her parents were watching them. The training was interrupted by a messenger dragon flying down and quickly speaking to Moonfire. She watched her father's eyes widen before he dismissed the messenger and began snapping orders to the group. "Enemy patrol heading this way! Hephaestus, Delfina, with me to check it out." Mikos hurried over to follow. "Let me come." Hephaestus stopped her and shook his head. "No, this is only your first day, stay here with the others." "But-" "We'll be back." He took off with the others. Mikos growled and waited a few minutes before following. She'd stay back- for the time being- but was prepared to jump into action should she be needed. The patrol quickly found and intercepted a patrol of dragons. The fight was short but brutal. It was difficult to see who won the fight, as both sides ended up backing off. She quickly flew back home, not wanting to be caught sneaking out. When they returned shortly after her, Mikos was alarmed to see Hephaestus badly injured- a burn slashed along his side. Moonfire was rather scathed as well but didn't look as worse off. "Dad?" Winter hurried over, concern in her tone. "I'm fine, you should've seen them running off." Hephaestus gave a faint smile. "Just need to see a healer." [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Iraulie, MoonDancer, and Nephele went into the coli for 15 rounds Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione [quote=drops] [item=blazing slash] [/quote] [item=hainu collar] -Also will be randomizing the heir Darter was the most likely heir and rng chose Eser Hephaestus is suffering from a magical burn and will lose double the LPs normally lost until the next rollover.
Day 14

Both Boulder and Moonfire's nests are full grown so we'll see who becomes heir today for each of them

edit: oh, and everyone gains + 0.5 LPs for surviving a week!

Eris' Army

Mist, Mikos, and Delfina went into the coli for 15 rounds
Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hephaestus
Hephaestus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire
Delfina got the jackalope
Moonfire lost 1LP and was replaced by Winter
drops wrote:
Extinguished Jackalope
5/11 until next dragon
Crystal Ball -Well, we'll be randomizing as it's a trinket
Winter was the most likely heir but rng chose Mikos

Mikos puffed her chest proudly as she once again knocked her sisters back. Her sharp thorns made it hard for others to attack her without getting cut. To the side, her parents were watching them.

The training was interrupted by a messenger dragon flying down and quickly speaking to Moonfire. She watched her father's eyes widen before he dismissed the messenger and began snapping orders to the group.

"Enemy patrol heading this way! Hephaestus, Delfina, with me to check it out."

Mikos hurried over to follow. "Let me come."

Hephaestus stopped her and shook his head. "No, this is only your first day, stay here with the others."

"But-"

"We'll be back." He took off with the others.

Mikos growled and waited a few minutes before following. She'd stay back- for the time being- but was prepared to jump into action should she be needed. The patrol quickly found and intercepted a patrol of dragons. The fight was short but brutal. It was difficult to see who won the fight, as both sides ended up backing off.

She quickly flew back home, not wanting to be caught sneaking out. When they returned shortly after her, Mikos was alarmed to see Hephaestus badly injured- a burn slashed along his side. Moonfire was rather scathed as well but didn't look as worse off.

"Dad?" Winter hurried over, concern in her tone.

"I'm fine, you should've seen them running off." Hephaestus gave a faint smile. "Just need to see a healer."

Tantris' Army

Iraulie, MoonDancer, and Nephele went into the coli for 15 rounds
Nephele lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione
drops wrote:
Blazing Slash

Hainu Collar -Also will be randomizing the heir
Darter was the most likely heir and rng chose Eser

Hephaestus is suffering from a magical burn and will lose double the LPs normally lost until the next rollover.
[center][b]Day 15[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Dione, Boulder, and Nephele went into the coli for 15 rounds We used 1 potion on Nephele Dione and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Darter and MoonDancer [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Hephaestus, Pactur, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds Hephaestus lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Onyx Fang Pactur and Lilith lost 1 LP and were replaced by Winter and Mikos [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 15

Tantris' Army

Dione, Boulder, and Nephele went into the coli for 15 rounds
We used 1 potion on Nephele
Dione and Boulder lost 1 LP and were replaced by Darter and MoonDancer
drops wrote:
n/a

Eris' Army

Hephaestus, Pactur, and Lilith went into the coli for 15 rounds
Hephaestus lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Onyx Fang
Pactur and Lilith lost 1 LP and were replaced by Winter and Mikos

drops wrote:
n/a

[center][b]Day 16[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Darter, and Eser went into the coli for 15 rounds Eser lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Moonfire, Mikos, and Mist went into the coli for 15 rounds Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hephaestus [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] :/ really rng? Nothing again? Did drop rates all become rarer suddenly?
Day 16

Tantris' Army

Tyriox, Darter, and Eser went into the coli for 15 rounds
Eser lost 1 LP and was replaced by Dione
drops wrote:
n/a

Eris' Army

Moonfire, Mikos, and Mist went into the coli for 15 rounds
Moonfire lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hephaestus

drops wrote:
n/a

:/ really rng? Nothing again? Did drop rates all become rarer suddenly?
[center][b]Day 17[/b][/center] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Delfina, Hephaestus, and Mist went into the coli for 30 rounds Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mikos Hephaestus lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Winter Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pactur Mikos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jerico Jerico lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote] [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Tyriox, Boulder, and Iraulie went into the coli for 30 rounds Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Darter [quote=drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote]
Day 17

Eris' Army

Delfina, Hephaestus, and Mist went into the coli for 30 rounds
Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mikos
Hephaestus lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Winter
Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pactur
Mikos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jerico
Jerico lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
n/a

Tantris' Army

Tyriox, Boulder, and Iraulie went into the coli for 30 rounds
Boulder lost 1 LP and was replaced by Darter
drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2
[center][b]Day 18[/b][/center] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Dione, Boulder, and Tyriox went into the coli for 30 rounds Tyriox and Dione lost 1 LP and were replaced by Eser and Moondancer Eser got the Strangler [quote=drops] [item=date plumed corsage] [item=blooming strangler] [/quote] We get to breed some dragons! However, I don't think it makes sense to breed MoonDancer and Nephele so we'll roll a die for a new dragon. We rolled a 5 so we get 3 new hatchlings 3/11 until the next dragon The new hatchlings: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70761095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/707611/70761095.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70762211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/707623/70762211.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70762745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/707628/70762745.png[/img][/url] *** Tantris felt anger coil in his stomach as he stared down at the three hatchlings presented before him by one of Sanctus' followers. He was all for new recruits but not only were these hatchlings but one was a [i]spiral[/i] of all breeds. The guardian just about wanted to kill the tiny noodle right then and there. At least the primal hatchling made up for it... just barely. Such a dragon could possess a lot of magic potential. "What... is this?" His gaze turned to the imperial. "You were disappointed in the number of warriors Sanctus provided so she obtained more." "They're hatchlings. What are they going to do on a battlefield?" "They'll grow." A low growl rumbled in her throat as she matched his tone. Tantris glared at her for a moment longer before turning to Rabbit. "Take them to the camp... Keep [i]that one[/i] out of my sight." The young spiral flinched as the guardian pointed a long talon-like claw towards him and quickly found shelter in Rabbit's thick mane as the tundra began herding them towards the camp. "You'll be fine." He tried to sooth the confused and frightened hatchlings- and wondered briefly how they'd been selected. "He's not around the main camp much, you won't have to deal with him." Boulder met him as he reached camp, the snapper's gaze falling on the young dragons before him. "Where'd these three come from?" "A gift from an ally." Rabbit stared back at him evenly while reaching a paw up to untangle the spiral from his fur. "They're your new recruits, once they grow bigger, I suggest keeping the spiral out of Tantris' sight he..." The tundra trailed off for a moment before deciding how to phrase it. "He doesn't like spirals due to his adopted sister being one, and well, you see where that's gotten all of us." "Bit harsh, to hate an entire species over one dragon?" They really had no idea how cruel or hate fueled their leader really was. Rabbit, sadly, knew first hand how far the dragon would go to gain power. "...Best not to let him hear you say that." [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mist, Winter, and Hephaestus went into the coli for 30 rounds Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Delfina Delfina lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pactur Hephaestus lost 2 LP and was replaced by Lilith Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire Lilith lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mikos Moonfire and Mikos lost 1 LP and were replaced by OnyxFang and Jerico We used two potions on Pactur Onyx Fang and Jerico lost 1 LP and could not be replaced [quote=drops] [item=mist slash] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote] We'll generate a random dragon each day to work with Tantris' army. They may steal any interesting drops if they're in the coli party *** Mikos and her sisters were gathered around their father. Hephaestus was still suffering from his burn and the healers had fetched them when he'd taken a turn for the worse. She lowered her head, silently cursing whatever dragon had done this. It wasn't a fire dragon, as the healers claimed it was more of a alchemical burn. All the more harder to pinpoint who did this. "Will he recover?" Moonfire questioned quietly. The healer was silent for a few minutes before shaking their head. "We can't say. He could turn around and make a recovery but... At the moment it's less likely." Hephaestus' pets shifted out of Mikos' way as she left her parents' chambers. She couldn't linger any longer and watch her father's life be sapped away from him. Moonfire couldn't bear it either, though unlike his heir, stayed with his mate. He'd known Hephaestus since their squad was put together. He'd been his righthand and the best trainer he'd known. He couldn't imagine what he'd do if Hephaestus couldn't pull through this. Despite his outwardly calm demeanor, he was already plotting the best ways to rebound from this. How to train his recruits to avoid this happening again... And how to get rid of that False King and his so called army.
Day 18

Tantris' Army

Dione, Boulder, and Tyriox went into the coli for 30 rounds
Tyriox and Dione lost 1 LP and were replaced by Eser and Moondancer
Eser got the Strangler
drops wrote:
Date Plumed Corsage Blooming Strangler
We get to breed some dragons! However, I don't think it makes sense to breed MoonDancer and Nephele so we'll roll a die for a new dragon. We rolled a 5 so we get 3 new hatchlings
3/11 until the next dragon

The new hatchlings:
70761095.png 70762211.png 70762745.png

Tantris felt anger coil in his stomach as he stared down at the three hatchlings presented before him by one of Sanctus' followers. He was all for new recruits but not only were these hatchlings but one was a spiral of all breeds. The guardian just about wanted to kill the tiny noodle right then and there. At least the primal hatchling made up for it... just barely. Such a dragon could possess a lot of magic potential.

"What... is this?" His gaze turned to the imperial.

"You were disappointed in the number of warriors Sanctus provided so she obtained more."

"They're hatchlings. What are they going to do on a battlefield?"

"They'll grow." A low growl rumbled in her throat as she matched his tone.

Tantris glared at her for a moment longer before turning to Rabbit. "Take them to the camp... Keep that one out of my sight."

The young spiral flinched as the guardian pointed a long talon-like claw towards him and quickly found shelter in Rabbit's thick mane as the tundra began herding them towards the camp.

"You'll be fine." He tried to sooth the confused and frightened hatchlings- and wondered briefly how they'd been selected. "He's not around the main camp much, you won't have to deal with him."

Boulder met him as he reached camp, the snapper's gaze falling on the young dragons before him. "Where'd these three come from?"

"A gift from an ally." Rabbit stared back at him evenly while reaching a paw up to untangle the spiral from his fur. "They're your new recruits, once they grow bigger, I suggest keeping the spiral out of Tantris' sight he..."

The tundra trailed off for a moment before deciding how to phrase it. "He doesn't like spirals due to his adopted sister being one, and well, you see where that's gotten all of us."

"Bit harsh, to hate an entire species over one dragon?"

They really had no idea how cruel or hate fueled their leader really was. Rabbit, sadly, knew first hand how far the dragon would go to gain power. "...Best not to let him hear you say that."

Eris' Army

Mist, Winter, and Hephaestus went into the coli for 30 rounds
Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Delfina
Delfina lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pactur
Hephaestus lost 2 LP and was replaced by Lilith
Mist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Moonfire
Lilith lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mikos
Moonfire and Mikos lost 1 LP and were replaced by OnyxFang and Jerico
We used two potions on Pactur
Onyx Fang and Jerico lost 1 LP and could not be replaced
drops wrote:
Mist Slash Minor Health Potion x2
We'll generate a random dragon each day to work with Tantris' army. They may steal any interesting drops if they're in the coli party

Mikos and her sisters were gathered around their father. Hephaestus was still suffering from his burn and the healers had fetched them when he'd taken a turn for the worse. She lowered her head, silently cursing whatever dragon had done this. It wasn't a fire dragon, as the healers claimed it was more of a alchemical burn. All the more harder to pinpoint who did this.

"Will he recover?" Moonfire questioned quietly.

The healer was silent for a few minutes before shaking their head. "We can't say. He could turn around and make a recovery but... At the moment it's less likely."

Hephaestus' pets shifted out of Mikos' way as she left her parents' chambers. She couldn't linger any longer and watch her father's life be sapped away from him.

Moonfire couldn't bear it either, though unlike his heir, stayed with his mate. He'd known Hephaestus since their squad was put together. He'd been his righthand and the best trainer he'd known. He couldn't imagine what he'd do if Hephaestus couldn't pull through this. Despite his outwardly calm demeanor, he was already plotting the best ways to rebound from this. How to train his recruits to avoid this happening again... And how to get rid of that False King and his so called army.
[center][b]Day 19[/b][/center] Delfina will be working with Tantris' group today [u]Eris' Army[/u] Mikos, Hephaestus, and Winter went into the coli for 30 rounds Hephaestus lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Onyx Fang We gave Onyx Fang the shining acuity fragment Winter used 1 potion Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pactur Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist We used 2 potions on Pactur Mist lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=shred] [item=minor health potion]x4 [item=tigerlily flower crown] [/quote] -Mikos lost 3 LPs to Shred -Hephaestus lost all his LPs! We must now flip a coin to see if a familiar dies in his place: Tails 3 times so Hephaestus is dead (our first death this challenge, r.i.p. you were rather pretty) We can breed some dragons! I'll be breeding Pactur and Delfina. They had 4 eggs: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/4healthy_0dead.png[/img] Mikos was gone shortly after the announcement of Hephaestus' passing. She ordered Delfina and Onyx Fang to join her as the grieving veilspun raced to make an attack. She ignored her sisters' cries to come back and the spiral's protests- something about having a nest? She slowed as they approached their enemy's camp and glared at the dragons milling about and training. Her lips pulled back into a snarl as she gave the order to attack. The two were still confused but did as she commanded, as she was their leader's heir. Mikos went for the mirror she'd seen fighting her father and slashed at his face with her thorny tail. The mirror was much larger than her however and a cry of pain spouted from her maw as he slashed her back with his claws. The younger dragon fell back in alarm before seeing Onyx Fang's shadow fall over her as the skydancer came to her defense. The mirror was fought off long enough for him to grab her and flee. Delfina was quick to follow, having been badly wounded as well. The anger still hadn't left her and it was only fueled at the sight of the spiral's injuries. She refused to believe it had been her fault they'd been hurt despite her impulsive decision. This wasn't going to be over so soon. She'd train harder, make sure she could take down her enemies before they could even see her. [rule] [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Eser, Delfina, and Asa went into the coli for 30 rounds Asa lost 1 LP and was replaced by Darter [quote=drops] [item=shred] [item=death's-head stag] [/quote] Delfina lost 3 LPs to shred! She didn't manage to steal shred Deflina got the Death's-head stag "Is anyone injured?" Boulder inquired, looking around the camp. "Tch, no. Irritated more like it." Nephele huffed and glared at the retreating dragons. "I could've finished that veilspun and that skydancer. You should let us hunt them down. They could return with reinforcements." "Asa is hurt." Divinity spoke up quietly from her brother's side. "Pretty sure they stole a familiar but who cares? It wasn't important aside from being lunch." Tyriox yawned, shrugging before glancing at his son's injury. He'd kept his distance from them so they had no idea they were related. The pearlcatcher wasn't about to start dotting on his hatchlings now. "Hmph, if you two started training already maybe that wouldn't have happened." "I'll take care of him." Moon Dancer fluttered to her den, grabbing some herbs for a moment before landing at Asa's side. "He'll be fine." Tyriox stared for a moment longer before turning away. Quickly, Eser was at his side; the fae had been getting oddly close with him recently and he faintly was starting to wonder if she had interest in him. "What do you want?" "You shouldn't be so hard on them. They've been through a lot. losing their parents, maybe even siblings." "You're barely older than them and put more work into training than they do about helping around camp. You're good at fighting and I think you'll learn to lead well too someday- what will they accomplish? Becoming mere fodder at best." He settled down in the shade, not even glancing her way and missing the way her fins flared in embarrassment at the compliment. "I just don't think you should be too aggressive. They're still your teammates in battle and they aren't worthless... I'm sure Tantris would have their hides if they were." He hummed in response, not bothering to debate it further.
Day 19

Delfina will be working with Tantris' group today

Eris' Army

Mikos, Hephaestus, and Winter went into the coli for 30 rounds
Hephaestus lost 2 LPs and was replaced by Onyx Fang
We gave Onyx Fang the shining acuity fragment
Winter used 1 potion
Winter lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pactur
Onyx Fang lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mist
We used 2 potions on Pactur
Mist lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
Shred Minor Health Potion x4 Tigerlily Flower Crown
-Mikos lost 3 LPs to Shred
-Hephaestus lost all his LPs! We must now flip a coin to see if a familiar dies in his place: Tails 3 times so Hephaestus is dead (our first death this challenge, r.i.p. you were rather pretty)
We can breed some dragons! I'll be breeding Pactur and Delfina.
They had 4 eggs:
4healthy_0dead.png

Mikos was gone shortly after the announcement of Hephaestus' passing. She ordered Delfina and Onyx Fang to join her as the grieving veilspun raced to make an attack. She ignored her sisters' cries to come back and the spiral's protests- something about having a nest?

She slowed as they approached their enemy's camp and glared at the dragons milling about and training. Her lips pulled back into a snarl as she gave the order to attack. The two were still confused but did as she commanded, as she was their leader's heir.

Mikos went for the mirror she'd seen fighting her father and slashed at his face with her thorny tail. The mirror was much larger than her however and a cry of pain spouted from her maw as he slashed her back with his claws. The younger dragon fell back in alarm before seeing Onyx Fang's shadow fall over her as the skydancer came to her defense.

The mirror was fought off long enough for him to grab her and flee. Delfina was quick to follow, having been badly wounded as well. The anger still hadn't left her and it was only fueled at the sight of the spiral's injuries. She refused to believe it had been her fault they'd been hurt despite her impulsive decision. This wasn't going to be over so soon. She'd train harder, make sure she could take down her enemies before they could even see her.

Tantris' Army

Eser, Delfina, and Asa went into the coli for 30 rounds
Asa lost 1 LP and was replaced by Darter

drops wrote:
Shred Death's-Head Stag
Delfina lost 3 LPs to shred!
She didn't manage to steal shred
Deflina got the Death's-head stag

"Is anyone injured?" Boulder inquired, looking around the camp.

"Tch, no. Irritated more like it." Nephele huffed and glared at the retreating dragons. "I could've finished that veilspun and that skydancer. You should let us hunt them down. They could return with reinforcements."

"Asa is hurt." Divinity spoke up quietly from her brother's side.

"Pretty sure they stole a familiar but who cares? It wasn't important aside from being lunch." Tyriox yawned, shrugging before glancing at his son's injury. He'd kept his distance from them so they had no idea they were related. The pearlcatcher wasn't about to start dotting on his hatchlings now. "Hmph, if you two started training already maybe that wouldn't have happened."

"I'll take care of him." Moon Dancer fluttered to her den, grabbing some herbs for a moment before landing at Asa's side. "He'll be fine."

Tyriox stared for a moment longer before turning away. Quickly, Eser was at his side; the fae had been getting oddly close with him recently and he faintly was starting to wonder if she had interest in him. "What do you want?"

"You shouldn't be so hard on them. They've been through a lot. losing their parents, maybe even siblings."

"You're barely older than them and put more work into training than they do about helping around camp. You're good at fighting and I think you'll learn to lead well too someday- what will they accomplish? Becoming mere fodder at best." He settled down in the shade, not even glancing her way and missing the way her fins flared in embarrassment at the compliment.

"I just don't think you should be too aggressive. They're still your teammates in battle and they aren't worthless... I'm sure Tantris would have their hides if they were."

He hummed in response, not bothering to debate it further.
Not posting today bc I'm exhausted from some stuff irl but a little note/update if anyone follows this or reads it in the future + for myself

Mikos currently has no one she can breed with when she becomes rtb for heir. I used the apparel to breed so that's not helpful

BUT I will be buying a dragon for her to breed with when she's rtb (unless we get lucky with another apparel drop or a lot of familiar drops to buy one prior)

If I don't get one through the challenge, the male will be used for lore/stud use only and will not be part of the challenge to make it more fair to the other group (without also just buying a new dragon/mate for that heir each time). why did I make one heir lineage an ancient breed?
I don't consider this cheating since he isn't contributing anything more than letting me breed Mikos for a heir (which I could've done without doing this had she been a modern breed).

I may end up exalting him after their nest is over since she wouldn't technically need to produce another heir (unless something happened to the first) but may keep him around depending on how much I like him/if I think I may need him again as a stud for perhaps Moonfire too (since he's a girl according to the game)

I will be using the rules I use for all dragons purchased in this challenge of them being fodder priced even if he isn't joining the actual challenge.

I... hope this made sense. I'm writing this while it's very late + I'm extremely tired from social interacting all day. Can feel a headache coming on so I'm off to bed soon :P
Not posting today bc I'm exhausted from some stuff irl but a little note/update if anyone follows this or reads it in the future + for myself

Mikos currently has no one she can breed with when she becomes rtb for heir. I used the apparel to breed so that's not helpful

BUT I will be buying a dragon for her to breed with when she's rtb (unless we get lucky with another apparel drop or a lot of familiar drops to buy one prior)

If I don't get one through the challenge, the male will be used for lore/stud use only and will not be part of the challenge to make it more fair to the other group (without also just buying a new dragon/mate for that heir each time). why did I make one heir lineage an ancient breed?
I don't consider this cheating since he isn't contributing anything more than letting me breed Mikos for a heir (which I could've done without doing this had she been a modern breed).

I may end up exalting him after their nest is over since she wouldn't technically need to produce another heir (unless something happened to the first) but may keep him around depending on how much I like him/if I think I may need him again as a stud for perhaps Moonfire too (since he's a girl according to the game)

I will be using the rules I use for all dragons purchased in this challenge of them being fodder priced even if he isn't joining the actual challenge.

I... hope this made sense. I'm writing this while it's very late + I'm extremely tired from social interacting all day. Can feel a headache coming on so I'm off to bed soon :P
[center][b]Day 20[/b][/center] All adult dragons gain + 0.5 LPs [u]Tantris' Army[/u] Boulder, Tyriox, and Divinity went into the coli for 30 rounds Divinity lost 1LP and was replaced by Iraulie Iraulie and Tyriox lost 1 LP and were replaced by Moon Dancer and Dione Moon Dancer lost 1 LP [quote=drops] [item=sap] [/quote] Eser stole 1.5 LPs from Mist [rule] [u]Eris' Army[/u] Onyx Fang, Moonfire, and Jerico went into the coli for 15 rounds Jerico lost 1 LP [quote=drops] n/a [/quote]
Day 20

All adult dragons gain + 0.5 LPs

Tantris' Army

Boulder, Tyriox, and Divinity went into the coli for 30 rounds
Divinity lost 1LP and was replaced by Iraulie
Iraulie and Tyriox lost 1 LP and were replaced by Moon Dancer and Dione
Moon Dancer lost 1 LP

drops wrote:
Sap
Eser stole 1.5 LPs from Mist

Eris' Army

Onyx Fang, Moonfire, and Jerico went into the coli for 15 rounds
Jerico lost 1 LP
drops wrote:
n/a

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8