Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Viral Circus-100 Hatchlings!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@callerunknown On the list he goes! I love these gruff fellows with the soft spot in there (I'm sure it's in there...)! :D Thanks for offering him up! I also think he's the father of my Vitali baby, so lineages everywhere haha
@callerunknown On the list he goes! I love these gruff fellows with the soft spot in there (I'm sure it's in there...)! :D Thanks for offering him up! I also think he's the father of my Vitali baby, so lineages everywhere haha
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
It was the sort of morning that no one preferred to get up for. The ground was cold and wet, the sun deciding it would wait a little bit longer before fully showing itself. The circled wagons were quiet and dark, their occupants still asleep and trying their best to stay warm against the chill that seeped in. The sullen morning silence was broken by a laugh that sounded quite like a roar. It was followed by several excited squeaks, and then another roaring laugh. Lamps flared to life on the fronts of several of the brightly painted caravans as disgruntled heads poked out to see exactly what was daring to cause all this racket at this unsightly hour of the day. A great pink guardian leaped and twisted in circles like a bronco, bowing and flapping his wings as he cavorted. Two small hatchlings clung to his back, their wings still flopping wetly as they bounced on the big dragon's back. Most of the performers went back to sleep, having had a late night previously and not bothering to stay longer. Several of them looked to come down and say something, but Mirsa waylaid them with a flick of her tail as she calmly made her way toward the miniature rodeo. Seeing his current mate stepping delicately toward him, Ducky slowly halted, much to the protest of the hatchlings astride. The male hatchling tried his best to whip his father into further action, but his never-used tail merely dangled against the great, ghostly patterned neck. “Mayhap the fun can continue someplace quieter?”Mirsa asked with a slightly sardonic tilt to her head. “Sadly not everyone is as eager to be awake and playful at this hour. Come on, we’ll all go.” “More?” The little female hatchling queried, craning to meet her father’s eye. She lost her grip and tumbled, but was deftly caught in a large pink forepaw. “More,” Ducky said with affected solemnity. “Hang on!” He added as he crouched and took off, barely clearing the treetops as he glided toward a new play spot. Male Magenta/Wine/Jungle [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69780242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697803/69780242_350.png[/img][/url] Female Watermelon/Blush/Peacock [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69780243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697803/69780243_350.png[/img][/url] Pinglist: @Mondschatten @Trickilicky @PlanetariumPixel @grxndsxn @milesss @Jayfeather88 @Fouguri @Axqu Babies are here! Two cute little guardians, a boy and a girl! Thank you @Denial for letting me borrow Ducky, he’s adorable! You have first pick if you’d like either baby.
It was the sort of morning that no one preferred to get up for. The ground was cold and wet, the sun deciding it would wait a little bit longer before fully showing itself. The circled wagons were quiet and dark, their occupants still asleep and trying their best to stay warm against the chill that seeped in.

The sullen morning silence was broken by a laugh that sounded quite like a roar. It was followed by several excited squeaks, and then another roaring laugh. Lamps flared to life on the fronts of several of the brightly painted caravans as disgruntled heads poked out to see exactly what was daring to cause all this racket at this unsightly hour of the day.

A great pink guardian leaped and twisted in circles like a bronco, bowing and flapping his wings as he cavorted. Two small hatchlings clung to his back, their wings still flopping wetly as they bounced on the big dragon's back. Most of the performers went back to sleep, having had a late night previously and not bothering to stay longer. Several of them looked to come down and say something, but Mirsa waylaid them with a flick of her tail as she calmly made her way toward the miniature rodeo.

Seeing his current mate stepping delicately toward him, Ducky slowly halted, much to the protest of the hatchlings astride. The male hatchling tried his best to whip his father into further action, but his never-used tail merely dangled against the great, ghostly patterned neck.

“Mayhap the fun can continue someplace quieter?”Mirsa asked with a slightly sardonic tilt to her head. “Sadly not everyone is as eager to be awake and playful at this hour. Come on, we’ll all go.”

“More?” The little female hatchling queried, craning to meet her father’s eye. She lost her grip and tumbled, but was deftly caught in a large pink forepaw.

“More,” Ducky said with affected solemnity. “Hang on!” He added as he crouched and took off, barely clearing the treetops as he glided toward a new play spot.

Male
Magenta/Wine/Jungle
69780242_350.png

Female
Watermelon/Blush/Peacock

69780243_350.png

Pinglist:
@Mondschatten @Trickilicky @PlanetariumPixel @grxndsxn @milesss @Jayfeather88 @Fouguri @Axqu

Babies are here! Two cute little guardians, a boy and a girl! Thank you @Denial for letting me borrow Ducky, he’s adorable! You have first pick if you’d like either baby.
@Lendri What a nice pink family! I don't need either of the hatchlings, but if you don't wish to keep them and there are no takers for the female, I'd prefer to try rehoming her rather than have her exalted. :)

That little story is so cute too! <3 Do you mind if I archive it in his bio with credit?
@Lendri What a nice pink family! I don't need either of the hatchlings, but if you don't wish to keep them and there are no takers for the female, I'd prefer to try rehoming her rather than have her exalted. :)

That little story is so cute too! <3 Do you mind if I archive it in his bio with credit?
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial You absolutely may! I can hang onto the little ones for awhile (I still have two from her first batch) but I can’t guarantee there won’t be a time when I might need to exalt some of ‘em, though it’s probably farther in the future. If she hasn’t had any bites in two weeks would you like to re-check in?
@Denial You absolutely may! I can hang onto the little ones for awhile (I still have two from her first batch) but I can’t guarantee there won’t be a time when I might need to exalt some of ‘em, though it’s probably farther in the future. If she hasn’t had any bites in two weeks would you like to re-check in?
@Lendri Sure thing! Also feel free to ping me if she has no other takers and you want to get rid of her at any time. :)
@Lendri Sure thing! Also feel free to ping me if she has no other takers and you want to get rid of her at any time. :)
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial Are you still interested in taking Kemari?
@Denial Are you still interested in taking Kemari?
@Lendri Thanks for asking! Unfortunately, I'm at 0 space right now. :( I'll check back later if I manage to get some room made, but no hard feelings if you get rid of her before then!
@Lendri Thanks for asking! Unfortunately, I'm at 0 space right now. :( I'll check back later if I manage to get some room made, but no hard feelings if you get rid of her before then!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial No prob! I'll just hibden her with the other childrens for now :) Once my hibden reaches capacity I'll probably figure out what to do with them all then so just let me know if you have space and want her :D!
@Denial No prob! I'll just hibden her with the other childrens for now :) Once my hibden reaches capacity I'll probably figure out what to do with them all then so just let me know if you have space and want her :D!
Alright! The next clutch is a-brewing! Three eggs this time, and the color combo previews certainly look interesting. Stay tuned, everyone!
Alright! The next clutch is a-brewing! Three eggs this time, and the color combo previews certainly look interesting. Stay tuned, everyone!
"Are these yours, by any chance?" The big ridgeback blinked owlishly as he regarded the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66809372] guardian[/url] who had come to the entrance of the impromptu earthen burrow he had excavated for himself. "Are what mine?" He asked slowly, still mostly asleep. It had been a long night, though a fun one. The arrival of the hatchlings the previous afternoon had sparked a camp-wide celebration that had run deep into the evening hours. Looking back over he shoulder, he could see that Mirsa was still sound asleep, sprawled out protectively across the nest. SweetNSourPork turned back to the guardian. "Did I leave something behind?" "Oh, no, unless you count your hatchlings of course," the guardian replied with good humor as she turned to reveal the large wicker basket strapped under her wing. One by one, his children's heads popped up and he was regarded by three bright pairs of eyes. As they looked up to see their father, they began wiggling and shrieking in delight. Stunned, the ridgeback whipped around to confirm that yes, the nest that Mirsa slept across was empty of eggs and little ones. "I-..wha..how?" He began to clumsily reach to extract the squirming babies from the basket. "They were playing with my tea leaves and getting into all sorts of mischief. A lively bunch, those." The guardian commented, helping SweetNSourPork corral his little ones. "Little rogues that they are." When the ridgeback had all of his children in hand, the guardian dipped her head and took her leave. Hurriedly, SweetNSourPork scurried to the nest and gently set the hatchlings inside. They tumbled into the nest and began headbutting their mother immediately. Mirsa woke, looking groggily from her children to her mate. "Did they give you any trouble? Yes, hello, little ones," she murmured as little paws began batting gently at her face. "No trouble at all," he grinned, settling down on the opposite side of the nest. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70240952][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702410/70240952_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70240953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702410/70240953_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70240954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702410/70240954_350.png[/img][/url] Our fourth clutch is here!! @grxndsxn, if you want any of these little ones, you get first pick. Thank you for lending me your handsome fellow! @Mondschatten @Trickilicky @PlanetariumPixel @grxndsxn @milesss @Jayfeather88 @Fouguri @Axqu

"Are these yours, by any chance?" The big ridgeback blinked owlishly as he regarded the guardian who had come to the entrance of the impromptu earthen burrow he had excavated for himself.

"Are what mine?" He asked slowly, still mostly asleep. It had been a long night, though a fun one. The arrival of the hatchlings the previous afternoon had sparked a camp-wide celebration that had run deep into the evening hours. Looking back over he shoulder, he could see that Mirsa was still sound asleep, sprawled out protectively across the nest. SweetNSourPork turned back to the guardian. "Did I leave something behind?"

"Oh, no, unless you count your hatchlings of course," the guardian replied with good humor as she turned to reveal the large wicker basket strapped under her wing. One by one, his children's heads popped up and he was regarded by three bright pairs of eyes. As they looked up to see their father, they began wiggling and shrieking in delight. Stunned, the ridgeback whipped around to confirm that yes, the nest that Mirsa slept across was empty of eggs and little ones.

"I-..wha..how?" He began to clumsily reach to extract the squirming babies from the basket.

"They were playing with my tea leaves and getting into all sorts of mischief. A lively bunch, those." The guardian commented, helping SweetNSourPork corral his little ones. "Little rogues that they are." When the ridgeback had all of his children in hand, the guardian dipped her head and took her leave. Hurriedly, SweetNSourPork scurried to the nest and gently set the hatchlings inside. They tumbled into the nest and began headbutting their mother immediately. Mirsa woke, looking groggily from her children to her mate.

"Did they give you any trouble? Yes, hello, little ones," she murmured as little paws began batting gently at her face.

"No trouble at all," he grinned, settling down on the opposite side of the nest.

70240952_350.png

70240953_350.png

70240954_350.png

Our fourth clutch is here!! @grxndsxn, if you want any of these little ones, you get first pick. Thank you for lending me your handsome fellow!

@Mondschatten @Trickilicky @PlanetariumPixel @grxndsxn @milesss @Jayfeather88 @Fouguri @Axqu
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23