Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Viral Circus-100 Hatchlings!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Lendri I'd be interested in Pardo, then!

Just be aware that I'm gonna take some time to accept him since I have a few Crossroads trades to be accepted, most likely.
@Lendri I'd be interested in Pardo, then!

Just be aware that I'm gonna take some time to accept him since I have a few Crossroads trades to be accepted, most likely.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@grxndsxn I'll set him aside for you, no rush at all :)
@grxndsxn I'll set him aside for you, no rush at all :)
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
@Lendri OO are you still looking for mates? This looks like a fun challenge and I would love to help with a clutch of lil Tundra clowns :0
@Lendri OO are you still looking for mates? This looks like a fun challenge and I would love to help with a clutch of lil Tundra clowns :0
@ChissChass Always looking for mates! We're almost ready to start the next batch of five. If you've got anyone, let me know and I can put them on the list!
@ChissChass Always looking for mates! We're almost ready to start the next batch of five. If you've got anyone, let me know and I can put them on the list!
@Lendri awesome! I was thinking perhaps this lad? My little Jester lookin Spiral: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69200768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692008/69200768_350.png[/img][/url] But feel free if you want to look through my dragons if you want to pick someone else :0
@Lendri awesome!

I was thinking perhaps this lad? My little Jester lookin Spiral:
69200768_350.png
But feel free if you want to look through my dragons if you want to pick someone else :0
@ChissChass Oh he looks so fun! I think he'd be a great match for Mirsa! I'll throw him on the list for the next batch. It'll be a little while, of course, but I'll ping you when it's close :D Thank you for your suitor!
@ChissChass Oh he looks so fun! I think he'd be a great match for Mirsa! I'll throw him on the list for the next batch. It'll be a little while, of course, but I'll ping you when it's close :D Thank you for your suitor!
Oh, you know what... I think I'll take Beaux and Ixchel's sister Galina too: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69140626][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691407/69140626_350.png[/img][/url] She may not qualify as a Clownpants, but I feel like she's got the potential of a performer anyway. I will say that I've been enjoying this so far - I'm also thinking of starting my own 100 hatchling challenge, so... [emoji=obelisk winking size=1]
Oh, you know what... I think I'll take Beaux and Ixchel's sister Galina too:

69140626_350.png

She may not qualify as a Clownpants, but I feel like she's got the potential of a performer anyway.

I will say that I've been enjoying this so far - I'm also thinking of starting my own 100 hatchling challenge, so...
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@grxndsxn She’s all yours and on her way now :D

If you start a challenge, please put me on the pinglist immediately!!
@grxndsxn She’s all yours and on her way now :D

If you start a challenge, please put me on the pinglist immediately!!
Alright, latest clutch is in the nest. Clutch of two babies this time

Mirsa, girl, how long do you want to drag this challenge on??

See you all in a few days :D

Alright, latest clutch is in the nest. Clutch of two babies this time

Mirsa, girl, how long do you want to drag this challenge on??

See you all in a few days :D

Excited for the next nest - also, I finally got that 100 hatchling challenge of myself set up, and you've been added to the pinglist!
Excited for the next nest - also, I finally got that 100 hatchling challenge of myself set up, and you've been added to the pinglist!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23