Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Viral Circus-100 Hatchlings!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello, everyone! I've recently had a few personal, pressing real-life obligations arise that have caused me to fall behind on updating and perpetuating this challenge and on playing FR in general. I very much want to see this challenge through to the end, to 100 hatchlings. We're so very close!

In order to do so, however, I'm going to have to forgo the story snippets. For those donating a mate from this last clutch forward, I apologize that I will not be able to have a snippet for you. I will, however, offer a gift for donating the use of your boy. Apologies again, and perhaps when I'm in a position to have a bit more free time, I can retroactively write some snippets for those of you who joined with the idea of having one. Thanks everyone who's donated, adopted, and overall boosted this challenge! I will hopefully be able to update clutch information very soon!

@Mondschatten @Trickilicky @PlanetariumPixel @KingVulture @milesss @Jayfeather88 @Fouguri @Axqu @Meadbnb @Fantivity @berrybbtr @Wufflesnuff @Strangeflesh @DragonRule @BlueEternity @alleyes @SilverInky @dokidokibunni
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello, everyone! I've recently had a few personal, pressing real-life obligations arise that have caused me to fall behind on updating and perpetuating this challenge and on playing FR in general. I very much want to see this challenge through to the end, to 100 hatchlings. We're so very close!

In order to do so, however, I'm going to have to forgo the story snippets. For those donating a mate from this last clutch forward, I apologize that I will not be able to have a snippet for you. I will, however, offer a gift for donating the use of your boy. Apologies again, and perhaps when I'm in a position to have a bit more free time, I can retroactively write some snippets for those of you who joined with the idea of having one. Thanks everyone who's donated, adopted, and overall boosted this challenge! I will hopefully be able to update clutch information very soon!

@Mondschatten @Trickilicky @PlanetariumPixel @KingVulture @milesss @Jayfeather88 @Fouguri @Axqu @Meadbnb @Fantivity @berrybbtr @Wufflesnuff @Strangeflesh @DragonRule @BlueEternity @alleyes @SilverInky @dokidokibunni
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
@Lendri I'm sure the others will understand your situation: there's life outside of FR (fortunately or unfortunately) and things happen. I thought I'd let you know that I gave Barrigan here a bit of lore! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77996216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779963/77996216_350.png[/img][/url] He feels alienated from his sisters because he's the only one who isn't a tundra. He goes by the name Bumblebur on stage and his acts center around slapstick comedy. I hope things clear up for you soon irl! Wishing the best of luck to you :)
@Lendri I'm sure the others will understand your situation: there's life outside of FR (fortunately or unfortunately) and things happen. I thought I'd let you know that I gave Barrigan here a bit of lore!

77996216_350.png

He feels alienated from his sisters because he's the only one who isn't a tundra. He goes by the name Bumblebur on stage and his acts center around slapstick comedy.

I hope things clear up for you soon irl! Wishing the best of luck to you :)
Artshop_Commission_2.png
@KryptikKreature Oof, yeah, Real Life hit me in a big (but not bad) way and it has definitely left me re-shuffling things. Always a bit of an adjustment period when that happens Barrigan looks absolutely wonderful! And I love his lore, it's so good! He seems like a sweet fellow and he IS just as good as his sisters [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you for giving him a wonderful home and for giving me an update! Warms my heart!
@KryptikKreature

Oof, yeah, Real Life hit me in a big (but not bad) way and it has definitely left me re-shuffling things. Always a bit of an adjustment period when that happens

Barrigan looks absolutely wonderful! And I love his lore, it's so good! He seems like a sweet fellow and he IS just as good as his sisters Thank you for giving him a wonderful home and for giving me an update! Warms my heart!
@Lendri glad ur back on fr and i did missed you and you were one who made me unhated clown gened actually i loved it now thanks to you hun and ur challenged makes my day a bit brighter and better and may i be added to pinglist and i would loved to adopted a clown hatchling from this girl linaged if possible in the near future no rushed!<3
@Lendri glad ur back on fr and i did missed you and you were one who made me unhated clown gened actually i loved it now thanks to you hun and ur challenged makes my day a bit brighter and better and may i be added to pinglist and i would loved to adopted a clown hatchling from this girl linaged if possible in the near future no rushed!<3
@pupster1976 You're so sweet, thanks! I've sadly kinda had to put this challenge on indefinite hiatus due to real world obligations but if you'd like to adopt one of the available babies, they're all here! Just let me know who you want and I'll send them over to you :)
@pupster1976 You're so sweet, thanks! I've sadly kinda had to put this challenge on indefinite hiatus due to real world obligations but if you'd like to adopt one of the available babies, they're all here! Just let me know who you want and I'll send them over to you :)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23