Yeah, I'm good with long nose again...
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@MotherOfBeardies @TheCardinal @MarinaQuakenbush

Yeah let's try that.
@MotherOfBeardies @TheCardinal @MarinaQuakenbush

Yeah let's try that.
mistletoeduck.pnguvuSRPE.png2pCW0eL.pngVimu160.pngFzrNsOR.png
@BunnySox Oop you're right about the typo! I'll fix it.

@Nimsi The Snapper ability goes off of the current race standings. Your team is currently in 5th place, which means you are eligible to use it, because it requires you to be in the last half of teams (4th, 5th, or 6th place).

The Snapper ability gains you X points, where X is as many points as is needed to pass the 3rd place team by 1 point.

You currently have 46 points. The team in 3rd place has 58 points. In order to pass them by 1 point, you would need 13 points. You would gain 13 points on top of your current round dice rolls. Hope that makes sense!
@BunnySox Oop you're right about the typo! I'll fix it.

@Nimsi The Snapper ability goes off of the current race standings. Your team is currently in 5th place, which means you are eligible to use it, because it requires you to be in the last half of teams (4th, 5th, or 6th place).

The Snapper ability gains you X points, where X is as many points as is needed to pass the 3rd place team by 1 point.

You currently have 46 points. The team in 3rd place has 58 points. In order to pass them by 1 point, you would need 13 points. You would gain 13 points on top of your current round dice rolls. Hope that makes sense!
y1nIbmg.png
@dreamclaws Thank you!!!
@dreamclaws Thank you!!!
cVk0Zxx.png sYgDCwU.png pI7xfuy.png
They/Them || Xe/Xir
@KaitoFletcher @mossyaki @icepools

Hi team

I feel like there aren't any great options for this round. The skydancer and coatls ability will each gain us 3 extra points. (provided we aren't blocked). and the veilspun will only affect team 1, and even then it is not unlikely that they will use their guardian.

so maybe the best bet would be to just defend and keep going. we a decent dice throw.
@KaitoFletcher @mossyaki @icepools

Hi team

I feel like there aren't any great options for this round. The skydancer and coatls ability will each gain us 3 extra points. (provided we aren't blocked). and the veilspun will only affect team 1, and even then it is not unlikely that they will use their guardian.

so maybe the best bet would be to just defend and keep going. we a decent dice throw.
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
Good Wed morning, boatmates!!! Heat C / Team 6: @Vaixation @McKayRulez @Bashett [b]Ai Yi Yi!!! [/b]Well, that round was certainly wild and educational!! Thankfully, everyone seems to still be onboard at the moment!! :D [LIST] [*]We fell from 2nd to 4th place as several teams flew past us. [*]Niseag did his best to grab some points off the top team, only to run afoul of their protective spell. [*]To add insult to injury, we were also under direct attack from TWO other teams, losing points there, too!! [/list] [i]rearranged the order so that it matches the voting form / I have soo many windows open trying to keep things straight in my head!![/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/519232/51923102.png[/img][b]Ridgeback[/b] ~ Claptrap (he/him)(robot) [i]Long Nose[/i] - [color=blue]All teams ahead of this one in the race standings lose 20% (rounded up/down) of their current Round Totals; these points are added to this dragon's team's Round Total.[/color] (This ability affects [u]the other team[/u].) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/529698/52969789.png[/img][b]Nocturne[/b] ~ Spectra (she/her) [i]Sneaking Through[/i] - [color=blue]If this team hasn't been affected by other team's abilities this round, it gains an extra 10 points.[/color] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/120330/12032978.png[/img][b]Spiral[/b] ~ Niseag (he/him) [i]Knotted Up[/i] - [color=blue]The team in 1st Place in the race standings loses 12 points, unless that is this dragon's team, in which case the second place team loses 6 points.[/color] (This ability affects [u]the other team[/u].) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/125261/12526027.png[/img][b]Skydancer[/b] ~ Duela (she/her) [i]Confusing Dance [/i]- [color=blue]Switch this team's Round Total and dice rolls with those of the team with the highest Round Total this round.[/color] (This ability affects [u]the other team[/u].) What shall we vote then, Team? XD
Good Wed morning, boatmates!!!

Heat C / Team 6: @Vaixation @McKayRulez @Bashett

Ai Yi Yi!!! Well, that round was certainly wild and educational!! Thankfully, everyone seems to still be onboard at the moment!! :D
  • We fell from 2nd to 4th place as several teams flew past us.
  • Niseag did his best to grab some points off the top team, only to run afoul of their protective spell.
  • To add insult to injury, we were also under direct attack from TWO other teams, losing points there, too!!

rearranged the order so that it matches the voting form / I have soo many windows open trying to keep things straight in my head!!

51923102.pngRidgeback ~ Claptrap (he/him)(robot)
Long Nose - All teams ahead of this one in the race standings lose 20% (rounded up/down) of their current Round Totals; these points are added to this dragon's team's Round Total. (This ability affects the other team.)

52969789.pngNocturne ~ Spectra (she/her)
Sneaking Through - If this team hasn't been affected by other team's abilities this round, it gains an extra 10 points.

12032978.pngSpiral ~ Niseag (he/him)
Knotted Up - The team in 1st Place in the race standings loses 12 points, unless that is this dragon's team, in which case the second place team loses 6 points. (This ability affects the other team.)

12526027.pngSkydancer ~ Duela (she/her)
Confusing Dance - Switch this team's Round Total and dice rolls with those of the team with the highest Round Total this round. (This ability affects the other team.)

What shall we vote then, Team? XD

@/BunnySox @/McKayRulez @/Bashett

(Removed part of this to make discussion more private, ah!)

Also! I'm actually starting to think that discussing our movesets publicly / on this thread may be detrimental because it allows for other teams to plan around our moves? Do you all have Discords that we could temporarily add each other for this event to discuss things? It'd also make it easier for everyone to put their input in, too, I think? What do y'all think of that idea?

(Again: this would be temporary for anyone uncomfortable with the idea of adding strangers long-term or anything! I just think it'd be an easier way of discussing!)
@/BunnySox @/McKayRulez @/Bashett

(Removed part of this to make discussion more private, ah!)

Also! I'm actually starting to think that discussing our movesets publicly / on this thread may be detrimental because it allows for other teams to plan around our moves? Do you all have Discords that we could temporarily add each other for this event to discuss things? It'd also make it easier for everyone to put their input in, too, I think? What do y'all think of that idea?

(Again: this would be temporary for anyone uncomfortable with the idea of adding strangers long-term or anything! I just think it'd be an easier way of discussing!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@QueenNala @chamilet @Luunadragon

I think the Coatl ability is our best bet? Any opinions?
@QueenNala @chamilet @Luunadragon

I think the Coatl ability is our best bet? Any opinions?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif 5kRkxhJ.png

tRvB8Xn.png || If I don't reply, I'm probably fretting about phrasing.
@MotherOfBeardies @BubbleBirb @TheCardinal

Okay, I agree with Enlightened Soul!
@MotherOfBeardies @BubbleBirb @TheCardinal

Okay, I agree with Enlightened Soul!
'blue smedium banner
@HollowBay @Saraceaser @sockmonkeygerald

alrighty team we are pogging in this chilis tonight

highest roll with 20 (!!!) and a whole one (1) point ahead of that Dastardly Team 1. however, we are Most Definitely gonna get sniped by someone, i know it in my heart of hearts.

OUR OPTIONS

Ridgeback: you might say- hey! i thought we were in first! and we are! however, most assuredly we are going to get sniped, so this would probably net us at least... 7-ish points? not doing math because Everyone (or close enough) can target 1st place so. an Option

Nocturne: haha! no. rip but like SOMEONE is gonna use a Spiral or WC or Ridgeback or- yeah. anyways,

Skydancer: we already got the highest roll this round bb B) however there ARE three other sds. as we're in first, we would activate first, meaning that although someone may try to take our 20 we can't, uh. do anything about it.

Veilspun: theres nobody ahead of us RIGHT NOW, but there will be. VS goes last (at least for our options) but considering our closest competitors 1 and 3 have counters (1 has Guardian/Protect, 3 has a VS) we might?? not want to use it.

personally i think we should go for ridgeback again, esp as two of our abilities are out for the count. *shakes fist at past self* should've picked a guardian!
@HollowBay @Saraceaser @sockmonkeygerald

alrighty team we are pogging in this chilis tonight

highest roll with 20 (!!!) and a whole one (1) point ahead of that Dastardly Team 1. however, we are Most Definitely gonna get sniped by someone, i know it in my heart of hearts.

OUR OPTIONS

Ridgeback: you might say- hey! i thought we were in first! and we are! however, most assuredly we are going to get sniped, so this would probably net us at least... 7-ish points? not doing math because Everyone (or close enough) can target 1st place so. an Option

Nocturne: haha! no. rip but like SOMEONE is gonna use a Spiral or WC or Ridgeback or- yeah. anyways,

Skydancer: we already got the highest roll this round bb B) however there ARE three other sds. as we're in first, we would activate first, meaning that although someone may try to take our 20 we can't, uh. do anything about it.

Veilspun: theres nobody ahead of us RIGHT NOW, but there will be. VS goes last (at least for our options) but considering our closest competitors 1 and 3 have counters (1 has Guardian/Protect, 3 has a VS) we might?? not want to use it.

personally i think we should go for ridgeback again, esp as two of our abilities are out for the count. *shakes fist at past self* should've picked a guardian!