Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for a [WIND PRIMAL] Imperial!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
o1jrXWY.png
My favorite green shade on FR would probably be Peridot
Could I also be added on the general pinglist
My favorite green shade on FR would probably be Peridot
Could I also be added on the general pinglist
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@Birchcaim @COparade

You've both been added! (And COparade I now have you down for a ticket!) Thank you! :D
@Birchcaim @COparade

You've both been added! (And COparade I now have you down for a ticket!) Thank you! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Friendly reminder that the deadline for tickets / answers to the first Wind Egg raffle/giveaway is Thursday, July 9th, 2020 - 17:31:33 FR Time! That should be about... 11 hours from now I believe!
Friendly reminder that the deadline for tickets / answers to the first Wind Egg raffle/giveaway is Thursday, July 9th, 2020 - 17:31:33 FR Time! That should be about... 11 hours from now I believe!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote name='GENERAL PINGLIST']@/Cabe @/MayWhitestar @/LeopurrdHeart @/Easte @/Birchcaim @/COparade[/quote] [quote name='RAFFLE/GIVEAWAY RESULTS'][center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg][/center] Should be noted that the first Wind Egg raffle/giveaway is now over; stay tuned for the next one on [b]August 2nd[/b]! Sorry for the delay, I was busy earlier! But without further ado, drawing the winner now...! [center][IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/ryxe/image/upload/v1594361622/FlightRising/QFAWPI/qfawpi_july2020eggraffle.png[/IMG][/center] Using random.org, the number landed on [b]ticket ID #5[/b], belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=30485][b]MayWhitestar #30485[/b][/url]! You will be mailed an [gamedb item=584] shortly! You are free to do whatever you'd like with this item; keep it, sell it, etc. it's completely up to you / no strings attached![/quote] [quote name='CORRECT ANSWERS'][b]SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO:[/b] MayWhitestar, Cabe, and Easte who all answered the first question correctly, netting themselves 5 tickets each! [size=5][b]1. Who is the fictional character this breeding project is based off of?[/b][/size] The answer could be one of three things: "the boat from Wind Waker," the King of Red Lions (the proper name of said boat!), or ([b]SPOILERS FOR THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE WIND WAKER -[/b] [spoiler]King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule[/spoiler])! This could have been deduced from multiple things: the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/12387/1552638][b]quote featured in my project's tab[/b][/url], which, upon googling does direct you towards the Wind Waker and the speaker of said quote; the font of my logo, which is very Zelda-oriented/styled; and perhaps the most obvious / direct clue: the fact I outright state the name on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2860741][b]first post of my Quest/Goals thread[/b][/url] (link found in signature) under the RR quote box / leader for the RR subclan. Thank you to everyone else who entered! I hope you all look forwards to the next giveaway the following month![/quote]
GENERAL PINGLIST wrote:
@/Cabe @/MayWhitestar @/LeopurrdHeart @/Easte @/Birchcaim @/COparade
RAFFLE/GIVEAWAY RESULTS wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

Should be noted that the first Wind Egg raffle/giveaway is now over; stay tuned for the next one on August 2nd! Sorry for the delay, I was busy earlier! But without further ado, drawing the winner now...!
qfawpi_july2020eggraffle.png

Using random.org, the number landed on ticket ID #5, belonging to MayWhitestar #30485! You will be mailed an Unhatched Wind Egg shortly! You are free to do whatever you'd like with this item; keep it, sell it, etc. it's completely up to you / no strings attached!
CORRECT ANSWERS wrote:
SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO:

MayWhitestar, Cabe, and Easte who all answered the first question correctly, netting themselves 5 tickets each!

1. Who is the fictional character this breeding project is based off of?

The answer could be one of three things: "the boat from Wind Waker," the King of Red Lions (the proper name of said boat!), or (SPOILERS FOR THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE WIND WAKER - King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule)!

This could have been deduced from multiple things: the quote featured in my project's tab, which, upon googling does direct you towards the Wind Waker and the speaker of said quote; the font of my logo, which is very Zelda-oriented/styled; and perhaps the most obvious / direct clue: the fact I outright state the name on the first post of my Quest/Goals thread (link found in signature) under the RR quote box / leader for the RR subclan.

Thank you to everyone else who entered! I hope you all look forwards to the next giveaway the following month!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote name='GENERAL PINGLIST']@/Cabe @/MayWhitestar @/LeopurrdHeart @/Easte @/Birchcaim @/COparadet[/quote] [center] ----- [size=5][b][color=#CC0000]-{ EGG RAFFLES/GIVEAWAY }-[/color][/b][/size] ----- [/center] [quote name=''][center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][/center] It's time for the second egg raffle/giveaway! In order to enter / receive a ticket, one of the following questions must be answered! Note that only [b]ONE[/b] of these questions can be answered; you will not get double tickets if you answer both. One lucky person will receive an [gamedb item=584], to be randomly determined by [url=https://www.random.org/]RNG[/url]! Deadline for answers is [b]Sunday, August 9th, 2020 - 15:25:09 FR Time[/b]! (You do not have to be on any of the pinglists to qualify!) [quote name='TICKET ENTRY'][size=5][b]1. Besides the Windsinger himself, what dragon is your favorite Wind dragon? (This can be a dragon from your own lair of the element, or someone else's!)[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]counts for 5 tickets if answered [*]post answers on this thread! [/LIST][/quote] [quote name='ALT TICKET ENTRY'][b]- ALTERNATIVELY -[/b] If you don't have a favorite Wind dragon from either your or someone else's lair, then you may answer this question instead: [size=5][b]2. What is your favorite Wind-related item on Flight Rising?[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]counts for 1 ticket if answered [*]post answers on this thread! [/LIST][/quote] [/quote]
GENERAL PINGLIST wrote:
@/Cabe @/MayWhitestar @/LeopurrdHeart @/Easte @/Birchcaim @/COparadet

-{ EGG RAFFLES/GIVEAWAY }-
wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

It's time for the second egg raffle/giveaway!

In order to enter / receive a ticket, one of the following questions must be answered! Note that only ONE of these questions can be answered; you will not get double tickets if you answer both.

One lucky person will receive an Unhatched Wind Egg, to be randomly determined by RNG!

Deadline for answers is Sunday, August 9th, 2020 - 15:25:09 FR Time! (You do not have to be on any of the pinglists to qualify!)

TICKET ENTRY wrote:
1. Besides the Windsinger himself, what dragon is your favorite Wind dragon? (This can be a dragon from your own lair of the element, or someone else's!)
  • counts for 5 tickets if answered
  • post answers on this thread!
ALT TICKET ENTRY wrote:
- ALTERNATIVELY -
If you don't have a favorite Wind dragon from either your or someone else's lair, then you may answer this question instead:

2. What is your favorite Wind-related item on Flight Rising?
  • counts for 1 ticket if answered
  • post answers on this thread!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
General ping please! Also, do we comment here for the entry?
General ping please! Also, do we comment here for the entry?
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
@RealityMask

You've been added! And yes, you post here on the thread for the entries! Some may be via PM, but it'll say so in the instructions if that's the case!
@RealityMask

You've been added! And yes, you post here on the thread for the entries! Some may be via PM, but it'll say so in the instructions if that's the case!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Alright! In that case, my favourite wind dragon is Cyzen! She's owned by my gf and by pure chance, I ended up with both of his parents shortly after she got him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60710496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607105/60710496_350.png[/img][/url]
Alright! In that case, my favourite wind dragon is Cyzen!

She's owned by my gf and by pure chance, I ended up with both of his parents shortly after she got him

60710496_350.png
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
@RealityMask Your ticket entry has been recorded! Thank you! (Also what a lovely wind dragon! That's such a neat little bit of trivia about the parents too, aha! :D) [emoji=gust size=1]
@RealityMask

Your ticket entry has been recorded! Thank you! (Also what a lovely wind dragon! That's such a neat little bit of trivia about the parents too, aha! :D)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20