Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for a [WIND PRIMAL] Imperial!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
Please add me to the general pinglist!
Please add me to the general pinglist!
wjPnp7u.png
I’d love to follow along—please add me to the general pinglist!
I’d love to follow along—please add me to the general pinglist!
nY6wW9G.gif fpqmTQ7.pngWurSB3C.gif
This is so neat! Good luck, and add me to your general pinglist please!!! I’d live to follow your journey here
This is so neat! Good luck, and add me to your general pinglist please!!! I’d live to follow your journey here
tOvDFgM.png
Just a note that the following people have been updated/added to pinglists, thank you! [LIST] [*]Psychosis [*]Xayxayx [*]moonstrucksmorns [*]ScarletSultan [/LIST] (I don't want to ping y'all again since this is a bit belated and I don't want to give an unnecessary / extra notification!) ----- [quote name=''][b]EDIT:[/b] Forgot to mention, it's looking like the Strawpoll = majority wants to be pinged for the results, so if the remaining three folks who voted for "no" to being pinged would like to PM me so I can exempt you from raffle outcome pings let me know![/quote]
Just a note that the following people have been updated/added to pinglists, thank you!
  • Psychosis
  • Xayxayx
  • moonstrucksmorns
  • ScarletSultan

(I don't want to ping y'all again since this is a bit belated and I don't want to give an unnecessary / extra notification!)

wrote:
EDIT:

Forgot to mention, it's looking like the Strawpoll = majority wants to be pinged for the results, so if the remaining three folks who voted for "no" to being pinged would like to PM me so I can exempt you from raffle outcome pings let me know!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Ooooo! May I be added to the ping list please?
I wanna know when you get the dragon you’re looking for and also when you’re holding the next raffle :3
Ooooo! May I be added to the ping list please?
I wanna know when you get the dragon you’re looking for and also when you’re holding the next raffle :3
most people put something meaningful here...
[quote name='GENERAL PINGLIST']@Cabe @MayWhitestar @LeopurrdHeart @Easte @Birchcaim @COparade @RealityMask @Hydrixz404 @Lixue @Prosciutto @GJazzie @kyaniite @WICKEDisgood818 @wanderingstar @apocellipse @Wonderling @Psychosis @headlights @Xayxayx @moonstrucksmorns @ScarletSultan[/quote] [quote name='RAFFLES ONLY PINGLIST']@furo @LithoLab @Zarox[/quote] [center] [b][size=5]IMPORTANT NOTE:[/size][/b] In our previous raffle post, I ran a poll asking whether or not you all would like to be pinged for the raffle outcomes or not. The majority of you said yes! However there were four people who said no - one of which has already told me their preference. [b]If the last three people would prefer not to be pinged at all for the raffle outcomes unless you're the winner now's your chance to let me know![/b] Otherwise if you don't you'll be pinged because I won't know who you are! ----- [size=5][b][color=#CC0000]-{ EGG RAFFLES/GIVEAWAY }-[/color][/b][/size] ----- [/center] [quote name=''][center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][/center] It's time for the third egg raffle/giveaway! In order to enter / receive a ticket, one of the following questions must be answered! Note that only [b]ONE[/b] of these questions can be answered; you will not get double tickets if you answer both. One lucky person will receive an [gamedb item=584], to be randomly determined by [url=https://www.random.org/]RNG[/url]! Deadline for answers is [b]Wednesday, September 9th, 2020 - 12:38:01 FR Time[/b]! (You do not have to be on any of the pinglists to qualify!) [quote name='TICKET ENTRY'][size=5][b]1. If you could have a custom item created on Flight Rising similarly to what happened with some of the Kickstarter backers, what would that be and why?[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]counts for 5 tickets if answered [*]post answers on this thread! [/LIST] [b]You must have a [u]unique[/u] answer for it to count properly. Please don't just copy the answer someone else wrote down! Thank you![/b][/quote] [quote name='ALT TICKET ENTRY'][b]- ALTERNATIVELY -[/b] If you don't have an item idea, then you may answer this question instead: [size=5][b]2. What is your favorite color from the entire color wheel available on Flight Rising?[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]counts for 1 ticket if answered [*]post answers on this thread! [/LIST][/quote] [/quote]
RAFFLES ONLY PINGLIST wrote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:

In our previous raffle post, I ran a poll asking whether or not you all would like to be pinged for the raffle outcomes or not. The majority of you said yes! However there were four people who said no - one of which has already told me their preference. If the last three people would prefer not to be pinged at all for the raffle outcomes unless you're the winner now's your chance to let me know! Otherwise if you don't you'll be pinged because I won't know who you are!

-{ EGG RAFFLES/GIVEAWAY }-
wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

It's time for the third egg raffle/giveaway!

In order to enter / receive a ticket, one of the following questions must be answered! Note that only ONE of these questions can be answered; you will not get double tickets if you answer both.

One lucky person will receive an Unhatched Wind Egg, to be randomly determined by RNG!

Deadline for answers is Wednesday, September 9th, 2020 - 12:38:01 FR Time! (You do not have to be on any of the pinglists to qualify!)

TICKET ENTRY wrote:
1. If you could have a custom item created on Flight Rising similarly to what happened with some of the Kickstarter backers, what would that be and why?
  • counts for 5 tickets if answered
  • post answers on this thread!

You must have a unique answer for it to count properly. Please don't just copy the answer someone else wrote down! Thank you!
ALT TICKET ENTRY wrote:
- ALTERNATIVELY -
If you don't have an item idea, then you may answer this question instead:

2. What is your favorite color from the entire color wheel available on Flight Rising?
  • counts for 1 ticket if answered
  • post answers on this thread!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Some things to note:
  1. I probably will not be able to reply to everyone this time like I did for the last simply because I am very low on energy right now. Sorry about this!
  2. I am going to bed so I won't be able to record any tickets until I wake back up.
Some things to note:
  1. I probably will not be able to reply to everyone this time like I did for the last simply because I am very low on energy right now. Sorry about this!
  2. I am going to bed so I won't be able to record any tickets until I wake back up.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1. Simply a scythe apparel. I need scythes as apparel, i mean we already have cleavers and swords i don't see why we couldn't have them? And most importantly, i love scythes as weapons ;w;.
1. Simply a scythe apparel. I need scythes as apparel, i mean we already have cleavers and swords i don't see why we couldn't have them? And most importantly, i love scythes as weapons ;w;.
bwekPkc.pngiNvKXro.pngLFhpffe.pngZOnCBys.png3iZp1x0.png
1. If you could have a custom item created on Flight Rising similarly to what happened with some of the Kickstarter backers, what would that be and why?

More science apparel, if that counts! I don't have a big idea of what, but more things in addition to baldwin's alchemist sets would be rad

More science apparel, if that counts! I don't have a big idea of what, but more things in addition to baldwin's alchemist sets would be rad
"link • ufology
they/he/she
More science-themed apparel because I need it, but specifically I’d say probably telescope apparel! Maybe one version that’s an old brass telescope, and one version that’s a more modern reflecting telescope. I would genuinely die for this.

Also, could you put me on the raffle pinglist, please? c:
More science-themed apparel because I need it, but specifically I’d say probably telescope apparel! Maybe one version that’s an old brass telescope, and one version that’s a more modern reflecting telescope. I would genuinely die for this.

Also, could you put me on the raffle pinglist, please? c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20