Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for a [WIND PRIMAL] Imperial!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[center][size=6]Bless every single one of you who said something like "congrats" by the way! I really appreciate it and y'all are all very sweet.[/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]I'm going to get some replies out of the way before the raffle drawings tomorrow so they don't get mixed in with that! I should've done replies a little sooner (to avoid confusion - sorry if I got anyone's hopes up ahhh) but I've been low on social energy lately admittedly! Also some folks I'm going to reply to but not ping because I get self-conscious about pinging unnecessarily and it may not be that important what I'm saying in response that it deserves an extra notification -[/b][/center] ----- @Vaixation I am pinging myself so I don't forget that there's a raffle tomorrow since it's not on the same days I've been using. And also to find this thread easier... @apocellipse [quote]congratulations!!! i’d love to be pinged for future projects! this gives me hope for some of mine :”D[/quote] I've got you down for the Lightning Primal pinglist! :D And oh - seriously best of luck with your own projects. You can do it! I believe in you! May luck be on your side. :D @/StingTheAnimus [quote]not joining in but Congrats![/quote] Thank you! Just confirming but does that mean you don't want your post to count for a ticket for the final egg raffle? I wasn't quite sure what you mean! [b]EDIT:[/b] Oh! I only just realized you're not even on the pinglist - I thought you were, aha! I guess that's what you meant, sorry for the ping! @/Jinoga @/kyaniite @/Sinjin @/Easte (I'm not pinging y'all with an unnecessary notification, but I just wanted to mention that I've added y'all to the Lightning Primal pinglist; thank you so much!) @Rainbeetle [quote]Congrats!! That's awesome! I talked about this when I commented last time, but I'm still considering a breeding project in Plague for a multigaze Imperial. ^^[/quote] If you wind up doing your Plague Multi-Gaze Imperial project, I hope RNG is kind to you! :D I think it'd be a lot of fun if you did! @/Lixue [quote]Congrats on getting the hatch! Thank goodness for Silhouette Scrolls now haha.[/quote] Gosh amen to that. Silhouette scrolls are absolutely wonderful! I was so thrilled when they came out with them because it complements my gameplay really well; I've been ignoring in-game genders for a while now and doing my own thing (especially since I have tons of LGBTQ+ dragons), so it's just really nice. [emoji=spiral love size=1] @/Straka [quote]Damn, congratulations!! That was surprisingly fast :0[/quote] Big mood I thought it was wildly fast too haha! @Wonderling Dang I just wanted to say Android is hecking gorgeous! Those Ice Faceted eyes look absolutely lovely with the genes (especially the primary, wow!). I left a Like on your stunning dragon (please let me know if you dislike Likes however and I'll undo it!); thanks for showing me! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bless every single one of you who said something like "congrats" by the way! I really appreciate it and y'all are all very sweet.

I'm going to get some replies out of the way before the raffle drawings tomorrow so they don't get mixed in with that! I should've done replies a little sooner (to avoid confusion - sorry if I got anyone's hopes up ahhh) but I've been low on social energy lately admittedly!

Also some folks I'm going to reply to but not ping because I get self-conscious about pinging unnecessarily and it may not be that important what I'm saying in response that it deserves an extra notification -

@Vaixation

I am pinging myself so I don't forget that there's a raffle tomorrow since it's not on the same days I've been using. And also to find this thread easier...

@apocellipse
Quote:
congratulations!!! i’d love to be pinged for future projects! this gives me hope for some of mine :”D

I've got you down for the Lightning Primal pinglist! :D And oh - seriously best of luck with your own projects. You can do it! I believe in you! May luck be on your side. :D

@/StingTheAnimus
Quote:
not joining in but Congrats!

Thank you! Just confirming but does that mean you don't want your post to count for a ticket for the final egg raffle? I wasn't quite sure what you mean!

EDIT: Oh! I only just realized you're not even on the pinglist - I thought you were, aha! I guess that's what you meant, sorry for the ping!

@/Jinoga @/kyaniite @/Sinjin @/Easte

(I'm not pinging y'all with an unnecessary notification, but I just wanted to mention that I've added y'all to the Lightning Primal pinglist; thank you so much!)

@Rainbeetle
Quote:
Congrats!! That's awesome! I talked about this when I commented last time, but I'm still considering a breeding project in Plague for a multigaze Imperial. ^^

If you wind up doing your Plague Multi-Gaze Imperial project, I hope RNG is kind to you! :D I think it'd be a lot of fun if you did!

@/Lixue
Quote:
Congrats on getting the hatch! Thank goodness for Silhouette Scrolls now haha.

Gosh amen to that. Silhouette scrolls are absolutely wonderful! I was so thrilled when they came out with them because it complements my gameplay really well; I've been ignoring in-game genders for a while now and doing my own thing (especially since I have tons of LGBTQ+ dragons), so it's just really nice.

@/Straka
Quote:
Damn, congratulations!! That was surprisingly fast :0

Big mood I thought it was wildly fast too haha!

@Wonderling

Dang I just wanted to say Android is hecking gorgeous! Those Ice Faceted eyes look absolutely lovely with the genes (especially the primary, wow!). I left a Like on your stunning dragon (please let me know if you dislike Likes however and I'll undo it!); thanks for showing me!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Raffle is now closed - I'll be drawing the winners shortly! Stay tuned! :D

EDIT:
And by "shortly" I guess I mean an hour later because I am literally so tired I'm falling asleep right now (I stayed up all night just to see the final raffle end - it's now 8 AM my time aha gosh why didn't I just go to sleep and set an early alarm..............), so everything is taking way longer than it should, oof. Sorry for the delay everyone!

Also it REALLY shows that I'm half-asleep when I only JUST NOW realize the one person who posted who basically said they weren't entering said that because they're not even on the pinglist and I just........ haha whoops. My bad. Holy heck I'm so tired help.
Raffle is now closed - I'll be drawing the winners shortly! Stay tuned! :D

EDIT:
And by "shortly" I guess I mean an hour later because I am literally so tired I'm falling asleep right now (I stayed up all night just to see the final raffle end - it's now 8 AM my time aha gosh why didn't I just go to sleep and set an early alarm..............), so everything is taking way longer than it should, oof. Sorry for the delay everyone!

Also it REALLY shows that I'm half-asleep when I only JUST NOW realize the one person who posted who basically said they weren't entering said that because they're not even on the pinglist and I just........ haha whoops. My bad. Holy heck I'm so tired help.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote name='FINAL RAFFLE PARTICIPANTS']@COparade @RealityMask @apocellipse @furo @Jinoga @Cat7 @LithoLab @kyaniite @Rainbeetle @Sinjin @Lixue @WICKEDisgood818 @Easte @Xayxayx @Stolen @RoseArcana @Straka @Wonderling[/quote] [quote name='RAFFLE/GIVEAWAY RESULTS'][center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg][/center] Should be noted that the final Wind Egg raffle/giveaway is now over; thank you to everyone who participated and sorry to anyone who didn't win anything! I hope you all have a super stellar day regardless, and stay safe! [center][IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/ryxe/image/upload/v1607001313/FlightRising/QFAWPI/qfawpi_final2020eggraffle.png[/IMG][/center] Using random.org, the numbers landed on the following: [LIST=1] [*][b]ticket ID #17[/b], belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=543454][b]RoseArcana #543454[/b][/url] [*][b]ticket ID #18[/b], belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=450999][b]Straka #450999[/b][/url] [*][b]ticket ID #3[/b], belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=465521][b]apocellipse #465521[/b][/url] [*][b]ticket ID #1[/b], belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=143737][b]COparade #143737[/b][/url] [*][b]ticket ID #11[/b], belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=450186][b]Sinjin #450186[/b][/url] [*][b]ticket ID #19[/b], belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=206677][b]Wonderling #206677[/b][/url] [/LIST] You will all be mailed an [gamedb item=584] shortly! You are free to do whatever you'd like with this item; keep it, sell it, etc. it's completely up to you / no strings attached! [sub][b]NOTE:[/b] Please give me a little bit of time to mail all six winners! (As in, a few minutes, upwards of 30-60 possibly - [i]not days or anything[/i] - I just don't want anyone to think something went wrong if you don't get your egg literally [i]immediately[/i] after me posting this!) I will be sending them in order of when you were drawn.[/sub][/quote] [quote name='COMMENTS']Thank you to everyone else who entered![/quote]
RAFFLE/GIVEAWAY RESULTS wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

Should be noted that the final Wind Egg raffle/giveaway is now over; thank you to everyone who participated and sorry to anyone who didn't win anything! I hope you all have a super stellar day regardless, and stay safe!
qfawpi_final2020eggraffle.png

Using random.org, the numbers landed on the following:
  1. ticket ID #17, belonging to RoseArcana #543454
  2. ticket ID #18, belonging to Straka #450999
  3. ticket ID #3, belonging to apocellipse #465521
  4. ticket ID #1, belonging to COparade #143737
  5. ticket ID #11, belonging to Sinjin #450186
  6. ticket ID #19, belonging to Wonderling #206677

You will all be mailed an Unhatched Wind Egg shortly! You are free to do whatever you'd like with this item; keep it, sell it, etc. it's completely up to you / no strings attached!

NOTE: Please give me a little bit of time to mail all six winners! (As in, a few minutes, upwards of 30-60 possibly - not days or anything - I just don't want anyone to think something went wrong if you don't get your egg literally immediately after me posting this!) I will be sending them in order of when you were drawn.
COMMENTS wrote:
Thank you to everyone else who entered!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Okay I've sent out all the eggs now! Please let me know if something's wrong because I'm literally so tired I'm not kidding when I say I'm like falling asleep. I tried to double-check everything but holy heck ahaha oh my gosh I'm crashing into bed now.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day though! :D

EDIT:

I just realized like 1 person didn't get the title of the thread bolded in their message so fricking rip. It was supposed to be bolded to be slightly easier to read but uh whoops I knew I was going to do something wrong. Hopefully that was like the only issue since it's trivial.................
Okay I've sent out all the eggs now! Please let me know if something's wrong because I'm literally so tired I'm not kidding when I say I'm like falling asleep. I tried to double-check everything but holy heck ahaha oh my gosh I'm crashing into bed now.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day though! :D

EDIT:

I just realized like 1 person didn't get the title of the thread bolded in their message so fricking rip. It was supposed to be bolded to be slightly easier to read but uh whoops I knew I was going to do something wrong. Hopefully that was like the only issue since it's trivial.................
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png