Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for a [WIND PRIMAL] Imperial!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Congrats!! That's awesome! I talked about this when I commented last time, but I'm still considering a breeding project in Plague for a multigaze Imperial. ^^
Congrats!! That's awesome! I talked about this when I commented last time, but I'm still considering a breeding project in Plague for a multigaze Imperial. ^^
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
Wow!
He's a beauty.
I would love one day to have a wind primal male imp too!
They way the wind wraps around their ears and horns!

So pleased for you!
Please keep me on your pinglist!
:D
Wow!
He's a beauty.
I would love one day to have a wind primal male imp too!
They way the wind wraps around their ears and horns!

So pleased for you!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Congrats on getting the hatch! Thank goodness for Silhouette Scrolls now haha.
Congrats on getting the hatch! Thank goodness for Silhouette Scrolls now haha.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Congratulations on finishing your project!

If I did an imp primal breeding project I'd probably do a lightning or ice primal.
Congratulations on finishing your project!

If I did an imp primal breeding project I'd probably do a lightning or ice primal.
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
Congratulations on finally getting that wind primal, I'm super happy for you aaaaaaa

Congratulations on finally getting that wind primal, I'm super happy for you aaaaaaa

Congrats on completing your quest! I'd love to enter the raffle please (: If I were to do a primal challenge it would definitely be fire! I love the fire primal eyes and I have yet to come across one that I can afford/really love :/ I guess that means I would have to change out of nature flight though ):
Congrats on completing your quest! I'd love to enter the raffle please (: If I were to do a primal challenge it would definitely be fire! I love the fire primal eyes and I have yet to come across one that I can afford/really love :/ I guess that means I would have to change out of nature flight though ):
wjPnp7u.png
Congratulations!

And as for the question, I'd probably do it in my home flight, Arcane, because it'd be easier and I love arcane primal :D
Congratulations!

And as for the question, I'd probably do it in my home flight, Arcane, because it'd be easier and I love arcane primal :D
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Congratulations on finishing your quest!

I would do an imperial primal quest in Arcane for ease and also aesthetics. I already have one Arcane primal, but I would definitely not mind another!
Congratulations on finishing your quest!

I would do an imperial primal quest in Arcane for ease and also aesthetics. I already have one Arcane primal, but I would definitely not mind another!
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
Damn, congratulations!! That was surprisingly fast :0
Damn, congratulations!! That was surprisingly fast :0
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Yay! Thanks for having such a fun thread to follow this adventure, even if it turned out not to take as long as expected. And yay, a last egg raffle. :) If I did a primal imp breeding project it would probably be nature since that's the flight I'm in but Earth would also be tempting. I did an Ice Faceted breeding project in 2019 to get this baby, had 1 primal and 2 goats along the way: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55368424][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/553685/55368424.png[/img][/url]
Yay! Thanks for having such a fun thread to follow this adventure, even if it turned out not to take as long as expected.
And yay, a last egg raffle. :) If I did a primal imp breeding project it would probably be nature since that's the flight I'm in but Earth would also be tempting.

I did an Ice Faceted breeding project in 2019 to get this baby, had 1 primal and 2 goats along the way:
55368424.png
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20