Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for a [WIND PRIMAL] Imperial!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
1. If you could have a new feature added to Flight Rising (like the kind of content they release during anniversaries!), what would that be and why?

as a familiar collector i’d honestly love another way to interact with familiars, other than just bonding with them by clicking a button. i’d love to see the ability to feed/play with/interact with familiars!! it’s not necessarily a realistic dream but i still think it would be fun :”3
1. If you could have a new feature added to Flight Rising (like the kind of content they release during anniversaries!), what would that be and why?

as a familiar collector i’d honestly love another way to interact with familiars, other than just bonding with them by clicking a button. i’d love to see the ability to feed/play with/interact with familiars!! it’s not necessarily a realistic dream but i still think it would be fun :”3
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
1. Hmm.. I think I'd like some more Nesting Grounds spice, like special traits dragons could be born with (but not passed down). Like, how some dragons might be born as "pygmy" or "gigantic" where it wouldn't change their art per se, but if you check their sizes in their info page, it's abnormally different from the sizes of a normal dragon of that species. Maybe even special abilities like "born to be a warrior" where they lvl up faster or "social butterfly" where they bond with familiars faster. I think it would be neat!
1. Hmm.. I think I'd like some more Nesting Grounds spice, like special traits dragons could be born with (but not passed down). Like, how some dragons might be born as "pygmy" or "gigantic" where it wouldn't change their art per se, but if you check their sizes in their info page, it's abnormally different from the sizes of a normal dragon of that species. Maybe even special abilities like "born to be a warrior" where they lvl up faster or "social butterfly" where they bond with familiars faster. I think it would be neat!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
1. I would definitely love to see some sort of new Ancient Breed! Maybe something very nature related. Something majestic, maybe with more than just one set of wings?
1. I would definitely love to see some sort of new Ancient Breed! Maybe something very nature related. Something majestic, maybe with more than just one set of wings?
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
If you could have a new feature added to Flight Rising (like the kind of content they release during anniversaries!), what would that be and why?

A specific seasonal/monthly shop! The items cycle out at the end of every month and don't return until the next year and a few could get added in every year. Could be some zodiac themed apparel or seasonal familiars!
If you could have a new feature added to Flight Rising (like the kind of content they release during anniversaries!), what would that be and why?

A specific seasonal/monthly shop! The items cycle out at the end of every month and don't return until the next year and a few could get added in every year. Could be some zodiac themed apparel or seasonal familiars!
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png

Instead of being at random camp events in the coliseum, perhaps they could involve a camp option (without the buffs of random camps) that could heal you w/o losing the energy you've accumulated?

Instead of being at random camp events in the coliseum, perhaps they could involve a camp option (without the buffs of random camps) that could heal you w/o losing the energy you've accumulated?
It'd be cool if there was a feature that allowed you to design a physical lair and place your dragons in it. I realize this would be super complicated, but it'd be so cool to actually go to someone's lair and be able to click on different areas to see which dragons lived there. Does that make sense?

(For example, my clan lives in a cave system whose main entrance is behind a waterfall. So when someone clicked on my lair, they would actually see a map of the cave system and be able to click on different areas of the caves (each area would be a different tab) to open up a window of all the dragons that lived there (like how a tab looks normally now).

This would definitely make navigating the lair a bit more complex, but it'd be so cool visually! Obviously, this couldn't ever happen, because artists would have to design everyone's lairs, but it would just be cool to visualize (:
It'd be cool if there was a feature that allowed you to design a physical lair and place your dragons in it. I realize this would be super complicated, but it'd be so cool to actually go to someone's lair and be able to click on different areas to see which dragons lived there. Does that make sense?

(For example, my clan lives in a cave system whose main entrance is behind a waterfall. So when someone clicked on my lair, they would actually see a map of the cave system and be able to click on different areas of the caves (each area would be a different tab) to open up a window of all the dragons that lived there (like how a tab looks normally now).

This would definitely make navigating the lair a bit more complex, but it'd be so cool visually! Obviously, this couldn't ever happen, because artists would have to design everyone's lairs, but it would just be cool to visualize (:
wjPnp7u.png

A new eye type!
Slit-eyes, like cats. They already have goat, and this would be good for fandragons variety!
It's be able to be traded with for swipp, because again more variety.

EDITED: Spelling

A new eye type!
Slit-eyes, like cats. They already have goat, and this would be good for fandragons variety!
It's be able to be traded with for swipp, because again more variety.

EDITED: Spelling
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
I wish you all the luck in the world getting your Wind Imperial Primal!
They will be a truly handsom fella!
:D

Can I be added to the pinglist?

And as for the raffle...

I think since they ask our birthdays it would be really cool if Galore just had some food and maybe a small gift on the day you put down. A flight rising birthday gift! It would make me feel special. :D

Of corse they would have to have to make it so you couldn't change it, otherwise the very few bad eggs would upset the balance.
I wish you all the luck in the world getting your Wind Imperial Primal!
They will be a truly handsom fella!
:D

Can I be added to the pinglist?

And as for the raffle...

I think since they ask our birthdays it would be really cool if Galore just had some food and maybe a small gift on the day you put down. A flight rising birthday gift! It would make me feel special. :D

Of corse they would have to have to make it so you couldn't change it, otherwise the very few bad eggs would upset the balance.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Cool! For the raffle, I think I would love having FAMILIARS breed. It'll never happen due to the sheer amount of art and things to be added, but imagine having a Runescar Leopard breed with a Scorchpaw Prowler! It would be so cool, you could have a little black kitten with greenish accents and braids, or what about an Ornamental Eyewing breeding with a regular Eyewing? VIOLET BABIES WITH COOL GOLD ORBS OF THEIR TAIL!!!!!!! Or what about a Spiney Whale and a Traveling Garden? That'd be funny tbh, like a turtle-whale hybrid. But it'd be funny and cool! I hope this counts, but I could do it over again.
Cool! For the raffle, I think I would love having FAMILIARS breed. It'll never happen due to the sheer amount of art and things to be added, but imagine having a Runescar Leopard breed with a Scorchpaw Prowler! It would be so cool, you could have a little black kitten with greenish accents and braids, or what about an Ornamental Eyewing breeding with a regular Eyewing? VIOLET BABIES WITH COOL GOLD ORBS OF THEIR TAIL!!!!!!! Or what about a Spiney Whale and a Traveling Garden? That'd be funny tbh, like a turtle-whale hybrid. But it'd be funny and cool! I hope this counts, but I could do it over again.
Z1RkWWM.png
1. I would add a way for dragons to be born with personality traits! Definitely more of a theoretical thing, since lots of people like to just be creative with it, but I think dragons being born with a personality type would be interesting! RNG could play a role, there could be different rarities for different breeds, etc. It would add another layer to the lore!
1. I would add a way for dragons to be born with personality traits! Definitely more of a theoretical thing, since lots of people like to just be creative with it, but I think dragons being born with a personality type would be interesting! RNG could play a role, there could be different rarities for different breeds, etc. It would add another layer to the lore!
tOvDFgM.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20