Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@VeniVidiVici

Thank you!!!

@MeepBoie400

That's so cool!!! What was your dream?

@Dakala

Ah yes, The Shade... I'll be curious to hear your predictions later!

@Sabariel

I figured it's a very common feeling when anyone is entering a new environment with new expectations! AAAAAAA I'm so excited to explore these characters more toooooo.

@GrinningWolf24

Ah yes, so many possibilities! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
@VeniVidiVici

Thank you!!!

@MeepBoie400

That's so cool!!! What was your dream?

@Dakala

Ah yes, The Shade... I'll be curious to hear your predictions later!

@Sabariel

I figured it's a very common feeling when anyone is entering a new environment with new expectations! AAAAAAA I'm so excited to explore these characters more toooooo.

@GrinningWolf24

Ah yes, so many possibilities! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Can you add me to the pinglist? I just finished reading the updates I missed for All That Was Lost and it was great!
@Petall Can you add me to the pinglist? I just finished reading the updates I missed for All That Was Lost and it was great!
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@WeaverofLies

For sure! Adding you right away!
@WeaverofLies

For sure! Adding you right away!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall I just changed my username from StormFire3105 to Stormlark. Would you mind updating the pinglist?
@Petall I just changed my username from StormFire3105 to Stormlark. Would you mind updating the pinglist?
E6nL5Eq.png
@Petall

This really reminds me of how I feel every single start of a new school year, I think you did a great job capturing the hesitation and nervous energy there. Surprisingly, Garnet seems pretty nice. I love Ifor and Midnight already and I can't wait to see Enser!
@Petall

This really reminds me of how I feel every single start of a new school year, I think you did a great job capturing the hesitation and nervous energy there. Surprisingly, Garnet seems pretty nice. I love Ifor and Midnight already and I can't wait to see Enser!
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Petall Ooh, I love the description of the school! It's such a unique idea, and it suits the dragons very well!

I like how Ifor's Charge (or lack thereof) was addressed here. I always seem to forget about Guardians needing Charges, but it would make sense for a school or other institution to worry about the Guardian suddenly disappearing to go on a Search. (Also, that Midnight is asking for a flick on the snout. xD)

That tear in Ifor's bag is a bit worrying! I know you wouldn't draw attention to it unless it was important. Someone try to steal her stuff? :o
@Petall Ooh, I love the description of the school! It's such a unique idea, and it suits the dragons very well!

I like how Ifor's Charge (or lack thereof) was addressed here. I always seem to forget about Guardians needing Charges, but it would make sense for a school or other institution to worry about the Guardian suddenly disappearing to go on a Search. (Also, that Midnight is asking for a flick on the snout. xD)

That tear in Ifor's bag is a bit worrying! I know you wouldn't draw attention to it unless it was important. Someone try to steal her stuff? :o
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Woah, this chapter was incredible! I'm so hyped for when they start the classes :DD
Woah, this chapter was incredible! I'm so hyped for when they start the classes :DD
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Same here! Strong start that captures the new-student anxiety perfectly. I love the visual of the school and the glimpse of the workings.
Same here! Strong start that captures the new-student anxiety perfectly. I love the visual of the school and the glimpse of the workings.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Oh, I love this! Can I be put on the pinglist?
Oh, I love this! Can I be put on the pinglist?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Stormlark

Yup! I'll change that right away!

@Tirtouga678

Thank you!!! AAAAA I'm so excited to properly get into this!

@Disillusionist

Thank you, my friend!

Honestly, charge lore is one of my favourite types of lore to write on Flight Rising. I was disappointed not to get more of it in All That Was Lost, so I am very excited to have the chance to make it a bigger part of this story!

@Aetherstorm

They are going to be pretty exciting!!!

@Tynethyne

Thank you so much!

@myriadofstars

For sure! I'll add you right away!
@Stormlark

Yup! I'll change that right away!

@Tirtouga678

Thank you!!! AAAAA I'm so excited to properly get into this!

@Disillusionist

Thank you, my friend!

Honestly, charge lore is one of my favourite types of lore to write on Flight Rising. I was disappointed not to get more of it in All That Was Lost, so I am very excited to have the chance to make it a bigger part of this story!

@Aetherstorm

They are going to be pretty exciting!!!

@Tynethyne

Thank you so much!

@myriadofstars

For sure! I'll add you right away!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46