Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
----- [center][b][u]Day 0: Founding[/u][/b] [item=encapsulated mist] Sentence: Prologue[/center] ----- A storm was brewing. Dark clouds gathered in the sky and the rumble of thunder filled the air like the grumbling of the Stormcatcher's belly. At the epicentre of the storm, a small island sat, battered by the churning waters surrounding it. The island was barren and desolate, the dark stone lackluster compared to the vibrant gleam of the Starfall Isles surrounding it. The only significant landmark on this otherwise overlooked hunk of rock was a crumbling stone archway. It was a miracle it still stood, considering the island's magnetism for storms, but it stood firm, unchanged in all the centuries it has stood there. A wildclaw stood on the rocks before the arch, apparently unbothered by the storm raging around her. A bolt of lightning darted towards her, but she simply held up an arm and allowed it to flow through her, expelling it towards the sea. Her wind-green gaze lay fixed unblinkingly on the gap between the stones. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51366344][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51366344&skin=24270&apparel=21266,21274,21282,21290,21241&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Her concentration was only broken by the sound of rocks crumbling into the water. Another wildclaw had landed ungracefully on the small isle, catching the attention of the first. She narrowed her eyes at the newcomer, making no effort to hide her displeasure. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26649130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=26649130&skin=0&apparel=19710,27766,3642,22697,22849,18777&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Magiere," The first wildclaw hissed, ruffling her wings in discomfort. "I thought I told you not to follow me. You're supposed to stay at the school, the students are going to be arriving any day now." Magiere huffed, but appeared otherwise unfazed. "It's dangerous out here, you know. I couldn't just leave you out here. Please forgive me, Garnet." "Oh, don't try to disguise your prying as concern," Garnet scoffed. "You're here for the same reason you do anything - you don't want to miss out on any chance to gain power. Go home, Magiere. I'll be back before sunrise, don't you worry your feathers." Magiere glared at Garnet in defiance for a moment before admitting defeat. Just as she moved to leave, there was another bolt of lightning, and the island was bathed in a strange green glow. Both wildclaws turned their attention to the arch. It was no longer empty. A green light was spilling out of it, and the arcane flight symbol shone in the centre. On the stones making up the archway, the other ten flight symbols glowed white, joined by the Beastclans icon. The green light glinted off of Garnet's eyes, and she seemed to have forgotten her annoyance at the other wildclaw. She was too enraptured by the arrival of the portal. This was what she had been waiting for. "What is it?" Magiere asked brashly, breaking the moment. "This is the key to our success, if we can unlock the secrets behind it," Garnet responded, not taking her eyes off the portal. "It's magic unlike anything seen on Sornieth before, and it is going to be ours." ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2875584/5#post_43741997]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @Leopardmask @Sabariel @Drachenschwinge @Autumnus @GrinningWolf24 @Glassowary @CleverTrick @StormFire3105 @Dakala @Moonweaverr @Tirtouga678 @unicorn9 @Disillusionist @catmeow1 @Tynethyne @SkullGeist @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @Tiffkaboo @secretlylying @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @Aetherstorm[/center] ----- And so we begin! The start of a whole new Pinkerlocke!!! I'm very excited to see where this one will take me, I feel as though I learned a lot during All That Was Lost that I am eager to apply to this endeavor! On Sunday, I'm going to be leaving on a camping trip for a few days. It is my hope that I'll get another chapter out tomorrow, before I go, but regardless, it's not going to be properly kicked off until I return. This here is a little taste to get you all excited for what is to come!

Day 0: Founding
Encapsulated Mist
Sentence: Prologue

A storm was brewing. Dark clouds gathered in the sky and the rumble of thunder filled the air like the grumbling of the Stormcatcher's belly. At the epicentre of the storm, a small island sat, battered by the churning waters surrounding it.

The island was barren and desolate, the dark stone lackluster compared to the vibrant gleam of the Starfall Isles surrounding it. The only significant landmark on this otherwise overlooked hunk of rock was a crumbling stone archway. It was a miracle it still stood, considering the island's magnetism for storms, but it stood firm, unchanged in all the centuries it has stood there.

A wildclaw stood on the rocks before the arch, apparently unbothered by the storm raging around her. A bolt of lightning darted towards her, but she simply held up an arm and allowed it to flow through her, expelling it towards the sea. Her wind-green gaze lay fixed unblinkingly on the gap between the stones.
dragon?did=51366344&skin=24270&apparel=21266,21274,21282,21290,21241&xt=dressing.png

Her concentration was only broken by the sound of rocks crumbling into the water. Another wildclaw had landed ungracefully on the small isle, catching the attention of the first. She narrowed her eyes at the newcomer, making no effort to hide her displeasure.
dragon?did=26649130&skin=0&apparel=19710,27766,3642,22697,22849,18777&xt=dressing.png

"Magiere," The first wildclaw hissed, ruffling her wings in discomfort. "I thought I told you not to follow me. You're supposed to stay at the school, the students are going to be arriving any day now."

Magiere huffed, but appeared otherwise unfazed. "It's dangerous out here, you know. I couldn't just leave you out here. Please forgive me, Garnet."

"Oh, don't try to disguise your prying as concern," Garnet scoffed. "You're here for the same reason you do anything - you don't want to miss out on any chance to gain power. Go home, Magiere. I'll be back before sunrise, don't you worry your feathers."

Magiere glared at Garnet in defiance for a moment before admitting defeat. Just as she moved to leave, there was another bolt of lightning, and the island was bathed in a strange green glow.

Both wildclaws turned their attention to the arch. It was no longer empty. A green light was spilling out of it, and the arcane flight symbol shone in the centre. On the stones making up the archway, the other ten flight symbols glowed white, joined by the Beastclans icon. The green light glinted off of Garnet's eyes, and she seemed to have forgotten her annoyance at the other wildclaw. She was too enraptured by the arrival of the portal.

This was what she had been waiting for.

"What is it?" Magiere asked brashly, breaking the moment.

"This is the key to our success, if we can unlock the secrets behind it," Garnet responded, not taking her eyes off the portal. "It's magic unlike anything seen on Sornieth before, and it is going to be ours."

And so we begin! The start of a whole new Pinkerlocke!!! I'm very excited to see where this one will take me, I feel as though I learned a lot during All That Was Lost that I am eager to apply to this endeavor!

On Sunday, I'm going to be leaving on a camping trip for a few days. It is my hope that I'll get another chapter out tomorrow, before I go, but regardless, it's not going to be properly kicked off until I return. This here is a little taste to get you all excited for what is to come!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
*incoherent screeching of excitement ensues*

edit: ooooh, the new coli venue?
*incoherent screeching of excitement ensues*

edit: ooooh, the new coli venue?

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Tynethyne

You got it! The new Coli venue was released at the perfect time!!! it gave me just the inspiration I was looking for when it came to brainstorming the overarching plot of this pinkerlocke!
@Tynethyne

You got it! The new Coli venue was released at the perfect time!!! it gave me just the inspiration I was looking for when it came to brainstorming the overarching plot of this pinkerlocke!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I'd love a ping for this! Super cool to see such a set up pinkerlock and really active ;;
I'd love a ping for this! Super cool to see such a set up pinkerlock and really active ;;
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@VeniVidiVici

You've been added to the pinglist! Welcome aboard!
@VeniVidiVici

You've been added to the pinglist! Welcome aboard!
Oh wow, the prologue was so cool!! I'm excited to see where this goes!!
Oh wow, the prologue was so cool!! I'm excited to see where this goes!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Autumnus

Thank you!
@Autumnus

Thank you!
@Petall

Ahhhh this is so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the portal!
@Petall

Ahhhh this is so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the portal!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
@Petall
Aw yeah, man! This is awesome! Garnet seems to have the same ambition as her brother. I can't wait to see where you go with this portal!
@Petall
Aw yeah, man! This is awesome! Garnet seems to have the same ambition as her brother. I can't wait to see where you go with this portal!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Petall
may i please be added to the pinglist?
@Petall
may i please be added to the pinglist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46