Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Dragon!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72
[center][outfit=1233950] [item=Golden Silk Scarf] [item=Solar blades] [item=Golden Leg Silks] [item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Tail Bangle][/center] I've chosen the Golden Silk Apparel because it really suits her colors and breaks the solid looking body that metallic creates. The solar blades on the other hands reminds me of the sun and since she should be a personification of the day this will be perfect for her :)
Not Found

Golden Silk Scarf Solar Blades Golden Leg Silks Golden Arm Silks Golden Tail Bangle

I've chosen the Golden Silk Apparel because it really suits her colors and breaks the solid looking body that metallic creates. The solar blades on the other hands reminds me of the sun and since she should be a personification of the day this will be perfect for her :)
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=834,26278,10731,491&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] I picture Calida as a sort of beach scavenger who turns her finds into glorious (and sometimes enchanted) statues. I built her a simple outfit to reflect this: [b]A bamboo sedge hat[/b] to help protect her more sensitive eyes. While most Light dragons have no issues with the sunlight, I imagine that mirror dragons, who passively detect heat through one pair of eyes, might have a bit more difficulty! This hat is designed to allow her to scavenge and sculpt at any time of day, particularly near sunset where the light coming in towards the beach might be particularly intense. [b]A pale kelpie mane[/b] to help her breathe underwater as she tracks down particularly nice shells and bits of sea glass. It isn't uncommon for dragons (particularly strong mages like Calida) to enchant their apparel, and here she has used her powers to create a piece of apparel that grants her limited water breathing. [b]A teardrop pearl belt[/b] to help her collect the treasures of the beach. As it is, I think the belt looks like it can have multiple different things clipped onto it, so Calida could attach her finds as she scavenged without having to drop them off somewhere safe before setting out again. Finally, [b]a set of simple gold wing bangles[/b] to subtly connect her to the rich traditions of Light. While I don't picture Calida as a gaudy dragon who wears long ropes of gold and pearl as a connection to her heritage, like some Light dragons do, I imagine she'd still want to wear some jewelry, which is where the wing bangles come in! They're simple enough to not appear showy but also capable of holding the runic engravings that typically decorate Light flight jewelry. [center][item=bamboo sedge hat][item=pale kelpie mane][item=teardrop pearl belt][item=simple gold wing bangles][/center]
dummy?breed=3&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=834,26278,10731,491&xt=dressing.png

I picture Calida as a sort of beach scavenger who turns her finds into glorious (and sometimes enchanted) statues. I built her a simple outfit to reflect this:

A bamboo sedge hat to help protect her more sensitive eyes. While most Light dragons have no issues with the sunlight, I imagine that mirror dragons, who passively detect heat through one pair of eyes, might have a bit more difficulty! This hat is designed to allow her to scavenge and sculpt at any time of day, particularly near sunset where the light coming in towards the beach might be particularly intense.

A pale kelpie mane to help her breathe underwater as she tracks down particularly nice shells and bits of sea glass. It isn't uncommon for dragons (particularly strong mages like Calida) to enchant their apparel, and here she has used her powers to create a piece of apparel that grants her limited water breathing.

A teardrop pearl belt to help her collect the treasures of the beach. As it is, I think the belt looks like it can have multiple different things clipped onto it, so Calida could attach her finds as she scavenged without having to drop them off somewhere safe before setting out again.

Finally, a set of simple gold wing bangles to subtly connect her to the rich traditions of Light. While I don't picture Calida as a gaudy dragon who wears long ropes of gold and pearl as a connection to her heritage, like some Light dragons do, I imagine she'd still want to wear some jewelry, which is where the wing bangles come in! They're simple enough to not appear showy but also capable of holding the runic engravings that typically decorate Light flight jewelry.
Bamboo Sedge Hat Pale Kelpie Mane Teardrop Pearl Belt Simple Gold Wing Bangles
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
To match her name, Alouette, she rises with the morning, plumed and ready to sing in the day. She brings brightness and happiness with her to all the clans. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=4320,24742,24738,24740,24739&xt=dressing.png[/img] She has a lute and honey woodwing, woodguard, woodmask and woodtrail. I will edit this post if I find instructions on how to link items by ID.
To match her name, Alouette, she rises with the morning, plumed and ready to sing in the day. She brings brightness and happiness with her to all the clans.

dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=4320,24742,24738,24740,24739&xt=dressing.png

She has a lute and honey woodwing, woodguard, woodmask and woodtrail. I will edit this post if I find instructions on how to link items by ID.
9H7UpSP.png
[center][outfit=1233960][/center] On top of what I said with the naming part, I think of her as a blend of warrior, mage and scholar. When I put together the outfit, it was a bit less of the singular parts and more of the overall feel. However, I believe the raiments reflect the mage and scholar part, on top of a more elegant taste, while the katana reflects a warrior of light. I believe the dove shows that she has a soft side, and will only truly fight if she deems it necessary. The decorations and spring's breath, I can't quite think of a role, they just feel right. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=816855&skin=0&apparel=9452,272,17488,30549,35010&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Not Found
On top of what I said with the naming part, I think of her as a blend of warrior, mage and scholar. When I put together the outfit, it was a bit less of the singular parts and more of the overall feel. However, I believe the raiments reflect the mage and scholar part, on top of a more elegant taste, while the katana reflects a warrior of light. I believe the dove shows that she has a soft side, and will only truly fight if she deems it necessary. The decorations and spring's breath, I can't quite think of a role, they just feel right.
scry?sdid=816855&skin=0&apparel=9452,272,17488,30549,35010&xt=dressing.png
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=821539&skin=0&apparel=1967,6285,23289,818,10745&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring] She got it as a gift. From who ?-you ask. She didn't say that. This is a very important thing for her. [item=Golden Deepsea Bulb] Thanks to that, she finds her way in the dark. Where did it come from ?...Unsuccessful spell. But..Not bad flashlight from this item. [item=Illuminated Runescroll] Magic parchment with a message to deliver. If you need to deliver another message, a new one will appear in place of the old one. What a saving of paper. [item=Midnight Shades] It is used to protect the eyes from the harsh sun. But is that a real reason ? + to a cool look. [item=Off-White Skypost Sandals] Herald symbol. + to high-speed
scry?sdid=821539&skin=0&apparel=1967,6285,23289,818,10745&xt=dressing.png

Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring
She got it as a gift. From who ?-you ask. She didn't say that. This is a very important thing for her.

Golden Deepsea Bulb
Thanks to that, she finds her way in the dark. Where did it come from ?...Unsuccessful spell. But..Not bad flashlight from this item.

Illuminated Runescroll
Magic parchment with a message to deliver. If you need to deliver another message, a new one will appear in place of the old one. What a saving of paper.

Midnight Shades
It is used to protect the eyes from the harsh sun. But is that a real reason ?
+ to a cool look.

Off-White Skypost Sandals
Herald symbol. + to high-speed
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=821763&skin=0&apparel=21852,18824,451,460,21851&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center][item=scout's gloves][item=barbarian's shoulder guard][item=burnished gold belt][item=burnished gold gorget][item=scout's cape][/center][nextcol]this is my outfit + the scry! the name I chose was pasiphae, one of the daughters of helios (the sun god), matching light and pearlcatchers thematically and just sounding very cool l-) outfit-wise I wanted to capitalise on the original warm colors with gold and brown. I wanted an elegant looking warrior feel that wasn't as barbaric or knightly as some of the sets on FR are-- I picture her as more of the observer/wanderer type, with one or two close friends, roaming Sornieth on an aimless adventure, trying to positively impact as many lives as possible. perhaps she came from nobility, hence her golden armor, but unusual circumstances led to her fleeing lightweaver's domain whereupon she ended up in the gaol of ice. i am actually very proud of this outfit and slightly bummed we could only use five items :'-) i have a bigger version saved and i'm definitely going to be using this on Some dragon eventually. bless
scry?sdid=821763&skin=0&apparel=21852,18824,451,460,21851&xt=dressing.png
Scout's Gloves Barbarian's Shoulder Guard Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Gorget Scout's Cape
this is my outfit + the scry! the name I chose was pasiphae, one of the daughters of helios (the sun god), matching light and pearlcatchers thematically and just sounding very cool l-)

outfit-wise I wanted to capitalise on the original warm colors with gold and brown. I wanted an elegant looking warrior feel that wasn't as barbaric or knightly as some of the sets on FR are-- I picture her as more of the observer/wanderer type, with one or two close friends, roaming Sornieth on an aimless adventure, trying to positively impact as many lives as possible. perhaps she came from nobility, hence her golden armor, but unusual circumstances led to her fleeing lightweaver's domain whereupon she ended up in the gaol of ice.

i am actually very proud of this outfit and slightly bummed we could only use five items :'-) i have a bigger version saved and i'm definitely going to be using this on Some dragon eventually. bless
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=816121&skin=0&apparel=1750,28784,9216,23080,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img] Guarda do Sol has a nurturing but protective personality. She works hard to ward off any threats from her hatchlings and found family, and she helps them grow like blossoms in the sun. Inspired by the petals gene and beautiful accent colors of my scry, this outfit is themed around marigolds and incorporates splashes of teal to accentuate the rich red and gold hues. [item=copper filigree breastplate] The copper filigree breastplate offers protection to her; it guards her heart as she guards the hearts of others. [item=luminous halo] The rays of the sun spoke outward from this halo, the luz do sol brilhante that spills from her warm and loving nature. [item=celebration sage cover] The celebration sage cover rest over her eyes. It shields her in the same way that she shields others. At the same time, it cannot stop the bright light of the halo radiating out from her head. Its name and colors bring to mind the joy and wamth at the center of Guarda do Sol’s personality. [item=bewitching ruby grasp] The bewitching ruby grasp serves two purposes: to intimidate others fearful of her mysterious hands, and to cover and comfort those she loves. They are visually reminiscent of rays of the sun or petals curling out from a flower. [item=marigold flowerfall] Marigolds are important for several reasons. They are the herb of the sun, spreading warmth with the rich color of their petals. They are also native to Brazil where my partner lived as a child, the reason I speak Portuguese. Lastly, they are a flower that my partner and I grow from seed for our garden to protect our vegetables and herbs by warding off pest species. When I look at them I see the flower of the sun, protection, and love. [outfit=1233997]
scry?sdid=816121&skin=0&apparel=1750,28784,9216,23080,26941&xt=dressing.png

Guarda do Sol has a nurturing but protective personality. She works hard to ward off any threats from her hatchlings and found family, and she helps them grow like blossoms in the sun. Inspired by the petals gene and beautiful accent colors of my scry, this outfit is themed around marigolds and incorporates splashes of teal to accentuate the rich red and gold hues.

Copper Filigree Breastplate
The copper filigree breastplate offers protection to her; it guards her heart as she guards the hearts of others.
Luminous Halo
The rays of the sun spoke outward from this halo, the luz do sol brilhante that spills from her warm and loving nature.
Celebration Sage Cover
The celebration sage cover rest over her eyes. It shields her in the same way that she shields others. At the same time, it cannot stop the bright light of the halo radiating out from her head. Its name and colors bring to mind the joy and wamth at the center of Guarda do Sol’s personality.
Bewitching Ruby Grasp
The bewitching ruby grasp serves two purposes: to intimidate others fearful of her mysterious hands, and to cover and comfort those she loves. They are visually reminiscent of rays of the sun or petals curling out from a flower.
Marigold Flowerfall
Marigolds are important for several reasons. They are the herb of the sun, spreading warmth with the rich color of their petals. They are also native to Brazil where my partner lived as a child, the reason I speak Portuguese. Lastly, they are a flower that my partner and I grow from seed for our garden to protect our vegetables and herbs by warding off pest species. When I look at them I see the flower of the sun, protection, and love.

GuardaDoSol Outfit

58bf65b8dedd0bc8da5e9e7c4475b95d.png
THE RAT IS UP
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=35010,28365,24047,24048,24052&xt=dressing.png[/img] Like I stated earlier, Apollonia is named after Apollo, so it’s only fitting that’s she’s dressed as a goddess! I feel that when placed together (and ignore the mess that is the neck), [gamedb item=35010] and [gamedb item=28365] make her quite delicate and celestial like! To add some gold to the rest of her, I’ve also used [gamedb item=24047], [gamedb item=24048], and [gamedb item=24052]!
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=35010,28365,24047,24048,24052&xt=dressing.png
Like I stated earlier, Apollonia is named after Apollo, so it’s only fitting that’s she’s dressed as a goddess!

I feel that when placed together (and ignore the mess that is the neck), Daybreak Decorations and Crystalcourt Cascades make her quite delicate and celestial like! To add some gold to the rest of her, I’ve also used Golden Seraph Anklets, Golden Seraph Armpiece, and Golden Seraph Tail Bangle!
[outfit=1234012] As a librarian, she would always have books or scrolls about her, so the [item=light tome] and [item=gentle healer's reference] represent that. The [item=ethereal flame cloak] matches her coloration perfectly, although she would need to pay attention that the cloak tails do not set any books alight! Still, with her firefly friends and her [item=ethereal flame candles], I'm sure she would have the ability to control the flames. The [item=illuminated emblem] she would wear as a sign of her dedication to the Lightweaver in her studies and care for the books. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=821814&skin=0&apparel=935,20850,15137,23737,20851&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Not Found

As a librarian, she would always have books or scrolls about her, so the Light Tome and Gentle Healer's Reference represent that. The Ethereal Flame Cloak matches her coloration perfectly, although she would need to pay attention that the cloak tails do not set any books alight! Still, with her firefly friends and her Ethereal Flame Candles , I'm sure she would have the ability to control the flames. The Illuminated Emblem she would wear as a sign of her dedication to the Lightweaver in her studies and care for the books.

scry?sdid=821814&skin=0&apparel=935,20850,15137,23737,20851&xt=dressing.png
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[center][outfit=1234003] [outfit=1234004] Oh boy, sticking to a limit of 5 items was tricky but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I wanted to include some lighter antique/beige shades to help balance with the softer wing colour while still keeping those rich golds and staying with the 'collector of rare myths' & classical architecture theme. The light tome seemed very fitting as she would of course need somewhere to keep her research. I'm also especially fond of how the sylvan lattice works with her, it reminds me of the strips of lead that hold stained glass windows in place! [item=golden silk scarf][item=ember sylvan lattice][item=tawny antlers][item=light tome][item=golden sage sash][/center]
Brightshine
Brightshine w/scry

Oh boy, sticking to a limit of 5 items was tricky but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I wanted to include some lighter antique/beige shades to help balance with the softer wing colour while still keeping those rich golds and staying with the 'collector of rare myths' & classical architecture theme. The light tome seemed very fitting as she would of course need somewhere to keep her research. I'm also especially fond of how the sylvan lattice works with her, it reminds me of the strips of lead that hold stained glass windows in place!

Golden Silk Scarf Ember Sylvan Lattice Tawny Antlers Light Tome Golden Sage Sash
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72