Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | anime style art & chibi 4 egg [waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5
[b]edit imgbox broke so i'm closed until I reupload all my images .-.[/b] [size=7][b][color=858179]Hi guess what I'm doing instead of my [s]college apps[/s] homework[/size] :-) Hi typesetting new shops is my least favourite thing in the world Also I don't have pen pressure anymore because I don't fear god and use huion & wacom drivers at the same time and this is my punishment. 4,000 gem discount due to this. all prices reflect the discount. Thank u very much. [center][size=5][b][color=858179]RULES[/size][/center] [b]Please send payment after I confirm your order,[/b] preferably in a 1-way CR. I will not start without payment, but I will not accept the CR until I am finished. If you'd rather send half first and half later, that's fine. Let me know! No NSFW, kissing, or premarital eye-contact. Yes I am the Grinch Please credit my [url=https://toyhou.se/Rolyo]Toyhouse[/url] if uploading images there! [size=5][b][color=858179]CHIBIS[/size] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/8d/e4/qDlUVZGg_o.png[/img] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/8b/b8/tcT5LTXP_o.png[/img] [b][color=858179]SKETCH[/b] - 3 egg or 600g idk why u want this but this is a judgement free zone [b][color=858179]FLAT COLOR[/b] - 5 egg or 1000g colored version. much cuter. mwah [b][color=858179]RENDERED[/b] - 6 egg or 1200g with sparkles and lots of happiness. thicker, colored lines. a painted over version of the flat. comes with optional white border. u can even give it a sticker shadow. let me know ;-) [b][color=858179]NOTES[/b] complex clothes will be simplified. I can design a gijinka from an existing character or FR dragon for +1 egg or 200g [size=5][b][color=858179]DRAGON/CREATURE HEADSHOTS[/size] [size=1]even my dragons look like anime girls[/size] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/fa/de/FKDY3F3p_o.png[/img] [b][color=858179]SKETCH[/b] - 2 egg or 400g idk just a sketch, a little messy, but still cute and very fashionable [b][color=858179]FLAT COLOR[/b] - 4 egg or 800g colored sketch, still a little messy, but rendered a little bit with 2 free kisses [b][color=858179]SHADED[/b] - 5 egg or 1000g with lighting and simple background element of your choice if you'd like. Also an extra kiss for love. thats three kisses. what a steal. I'll go broke at this rate [b][color=858179]NOTES[/b] apparel and accents will be simplified! A good reference is my dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40540051]Voss[/url], whose design was simplified in the above example. let me know if there are essential elements that cannot be removed! [size=5][b][color=858179]ANIME..[/size] [size=1]I disappoint my parents[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765154073925648384/793670108286418944/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/ec/35/GMk6l63z_o.png[/img] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/22/8a/bVo99Ck8_o.png[/img] Given my 5second attention span I lack orderly examples for this. let me know if this is something you're interested in and I'll hit you up with a quote (?) or something, like a car salesman.
edit imgbox broke so i'm closed until I reupload all my images .-.

Hi guess what I'm doing instead of my college apps homework

:-) Hi typesetting new shops is my least favourite thing in the world
Also I don't have pen pressure anymore because I don't fear god and use huion & wacom drivers at the same time and this is my punishment. 4,000 gem discount due to this. all prices reflect the discount. Thank u very much.
RULES
Please send payment after I confirm your order, preferably in a 1-way CR. I will not start without payment, but I will not accept the CR until I am finished. If you'd rather send half first and half later, that's fine. Let me know!

No NSFW, kissing, or premarital eye-contact. Yes I am the Grinch

Please credit my Toyhouse if uploading images there!

CHIBIS
qDlUVZGg_o.png
tcT5LTXP_o.png
SKETCH - 3 egg or 600g
idk why u want this but this is a judgement free zone
FLAT COLOR - 5 egg or 1000g
colored version. much cuter. mwah
RENDERED - 6 egg or 1200g
with sparkles and lots of happiness. thicker, colored lines. a painted over version of the flat. comes with optional white border. u can even give it a sticker shadow. let me know ;-)

NOTES
complex clothes will be simplified. I can design a gijinka from an existing character or FR dragon for +1 egg or 200g

DRAGON/CREATURE HEADSHOTS
even my dragons look like anime girls
FKDY3F3p_o.png
SKETCH - 2 egg or 400g
idk just a sketch, a little messy, but still cute and very fashionable
FLAT COLOR - 4 egg or 800g
colored sketch, still a little messy, but rendered a little bit with 2 free kisses
SHADED - 5 egg or 1000g
with lighting and simple background element of your choice if you'd like. Also an extra kiss for love. thats three kisses. what a steal. I'll go broke at this rate

NOTES
apparel and accents will be simplified! A good reference is my dragon Voss, whose design was simplified in the above example. let me know if there are essential elements that cannot be removed!

ANIME..
I disappoint my parents
unknown.png
GMk6l63z_o.png
bVo99Ck8_o.png
Given my 5second attention span I lack orderly examples for this. let me know if this is something you're interested in and I'll hit you up with a quote (?) or something, like a car salesman.
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[size=7][b][color=858179]Order form (open)[/size] [size=1]payment note: While I prefer 1-way CR since the customer can hang onto their money until I am finished with the commission, CRs will decline if you no longer have that amount of treasure on-hand when I finish. To avoid delays, if you're not the type to have lots of currency on-hand at any time, please send payment in a PM.[/size] Character reference: Type: (Chibi sketch, dragon headshot flat color, etc.) Payment: [i]1 egg:200g:1200t:1 USD[/i] Other notes: [size=7][b][color=858179]SLOTS[/size] 1 - [s]GlitchingFlame[/s] (done. awaiting payment) 2 - OPEN [size=5][b][color=858179]NOTE[/size] due to school starting again my schedule will be erratic, but I aim to complete all slots within a month of receiving the last order. once I clear all my slots I will reopen! 2/8/20 - number of slots reduced from 3 to 2 because anxiet, pinging waitlist in order of signups now [size=1]and Also because of anxiet,y , I wanted to mention that i will do my best for your order but sometimes *my best* is not where I *want to be* and all of my art is a big experiment in order to get there, so, results may vary .__. my style is constantly evolving and there's a reason I lack concrete examples in so many categories, i don't really have a style orz, so please keep this in mind! sorr[/size] [size=7][b][color=858179]WAITLIST[/size] `Rheine `LanFan `Quintillion `Seamus `DragonWarrior333 `epitaffio `KiraTiyuji `Draconawitches `Pearlimose `Estellia `Renoki `disentanglement *Aurrunen [size=5][b][color=858179]WAITLIST NOTE[/size] - due to interest slots will go towards people on my waitlist only, please ask to be placed on waitlist and you will be pinged in order of the list. - if you're on the waitlist and you've grabbed a slot, I will remove you from the list, but you can request to be re-added later! - waitlist pings come 2 at a time whenever slots fully reopen. if you do not respond to the ping in 2 days, you will be recycled to the bottom of the list (denoted by a * instead of a tilde, `) to be pinged one final time before I remove you [center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/da/ca/Clb1sPUC_o.png[/img] [size=5][color=transparent]xx[/color][b][color=858179]thanks for browsing![/size][/center]
Order form (open)
payment note: While I prefer 1-way CR since the customer can hang onto their money until I am finished with the commission, CRs will decline if you no longer have that amount of treasure on-hand when I finish. To avoid delays, if you're not the type to have lots of currency on-hand at any time, please send payment in a PM.

Character reference:
Type: (Chibi sketch, dragon headshot flat color, etc.)
Payment: 1 egg:200g:1200t:1 USD
Other notes:

SLOTS
1 - GlitchingFlame (done. awaiting payment)
2 - OPEN

NOTE
due to school starting again my schedule will be erratic, but I aim to complete all slots within a month of receiving the last order.
once I clear all my slots I will reopen!

2/8/20 - number of slots reduced from 3 to 2 because anxiet, pinging waitlist in order of signups now
and Also because of anxiet,y , I wanted to mention that i will do my best for your order but sometimes *my best* is not where I *want to be* and all of my art is a big experiment in order to get there, so, results may vary .__. my style is constantly evolving and there's a reason I lack concrete examples in so many categories, i don't really have a style orz, so please keep this in mind! sorr

WAITLIST
`Rheine
`LanFan
`Quintillion
`Seamus
`DragonWarrior333
`epitaffio
`KiraTiyuji
`Draconawitches
`Pearlimose
`Estellia
`Renoki
`disentanglement
*Aurrunen

WAITLIST NOTE
- due to interest slots will go towards people on my waitlist only, please ask to be placed on waitlist and you will be pinged in order of the list.
- if you're on the waitlist and you've grabbed a slot, I will remove you from the list, but you can request to be re-added later!
- waitlist pings come 2 at a time whenever slots fully reopen. if you do not respond to the ping in 2 days, you will be recycled to the bottom of the list (denoted by a * instead of a tilde, `) to be pinged one final time before I remove you
Clb1sPUC_o.png
xxthanks for browsing!
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo -- I am so weak for these chibis ;o;

Character reference: Roslyn
Type: Rendered Chibi
Other notes: I am very excited for the sparkles and happiness! Will be paying with egg btw~
@Rolyo -- I am so weak for these chibis ;o;

Character reference: Roslyn
Type: Rendered Chibi
Other notes: I am very excited for the sparkles and happiness! Will be paying with egg btw~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose
I must've said this before at some point but your character designs are always so nice :,-(, she is so pretty!!! I will get started on your order first thing in the morning!

I was also wondering if you wanted a particular expression? she seems like a very curt and regal sort of character so I just wanted to be sure o7
@Pearlimose
I must've said this before at some point but your character designs are always so nice :,-(, she is so pretty!!! I will get started on your order first thing in the morning!

I was also wondering if you wanted a particular expression? she seems like a very curt and regal sort of character so I just wanted to be sure o7
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo

I saw this, saw the sparkles, and then commented.

Character reference: Boinky boink (Let me know if you don't feel comfortable and I can get an easier character for you.)

Type: Rendered Chibi?

Other notes: You have free reign to do whatever you want, and hopefully you're fine with eggs!
@Rolyo

I saw this, saw the sparkles, and then commented.

Character reference: Boinky boink (Let me know if you don't feel comfortable and I can get an easier character for you.)

Type: Rendered Chibi?

Other notes: You have free reign to do whatever you want, and hopefully you're fine with eggs!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Rolyo -- sdlkjdsf I didn't know if you would remember me and I'm super flattered that you do!! :'''0 I honestly can't remember when the last time I commissioned you -- it probably was around a year ago?? Anyways, I hope that you enjoy drawing her and I'm glad that she looks pretty to you aaaa

Your description of her is spot on! I am very excited to see how you translate the feeling into the final drawing (but I'm sure I will adore whatever you come up with ^^)

Have a good night! I'm heading off to bed shortly as well
@Rolyo -- sdlkjdsf I didn't know if you would remember me and I'm super flattered that you do!! :'''0 I honestly can't remember when the last time I commissioned you -- it probably was around a year ago?? Anyways, I hope that you enjoy drawing her and I'm glad that she looks pretty to you aaaa

Your description of her is spot on! I am very excited to see how you translate the feeling into the final drawing (but I'm sure I will adore whatever you come up with ^^)

Have a good night! I'm heading off to bed shortly as well
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@rolyo
Have...we met before?? You and your style seem very familiar *makes pre-marital eye contact*

Anyways

I’ll be keeping a close eye on this thread once I have the required sacrifice monies >>>>>>>
@rolyo
Have...we met before?? You and your style seem very familiar *makes pre-marital eye contact*

Anyways

I’ll be keeping a close eye on this thread once I have the required sacrifice monies >>>>>>>
pdPOUgg.png
@erythery
you fell right into my trap. hook, line, and sinker ;-)
& no worries at all! wow.. irithael will be so fun to draw I already know.. when do you think you'll have a TH page? no pressure or anything, they just have an neat name and design and I'm interested to learn more! >:-OOO

I will also get started tomorrow morning!

@Pearlimose
AHH the feeling is definitely mutual! I did some digging around in my dA and the last time was february 2019, so it definitely has been a hot second. I've got a few ideas and I hope i'll do her justice ahaha, getting to draw colorful characters is like candy so it'll be a good time :-)

@Skiatha
of course we have met before.... *winks very flirtatiously* in ur dreams....... I await eagerly for your return ;-) <3
SDFSDJ in all seriousness though it's possible! have u commissioned me at some point? or are you on any other sites? I've definitely seen you around the forums but no particular instance comes to mind :-O!
@erythery
you fell right into my trap. hook, line, and sinker ;-)
& no worries at all! wow.. irithael will be so fun to draw I already know.. when do you think you'll have a TH page? no pressure or anything, they just have an neat name and design and I'm interested to learn more! >:-OOO

I will also get started tomorrow morning!

@Pearlimose
AHH the feeling is definitely mutual! I did some digging around in my dA and the last time was february 2019, so it definitely has been a hot second. I've got a few ideas and I hope i'll do her justice ahaha, getting to draw colorful characters is like candy so it'll be a good time :-)

@Skiatha
of course we have met before.... *winks very flirtatiously* in ur dreams....... I await eagerly for your return ;-) <3
SDFSDJ in all seriousness though it's possible! have u commissioned me at some point? or are you on any other sites? I've definitely seen you around the forums but no particular instance comes to mind :-O!
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo

Thank you for saying they have a neat name and design! Very appreciated <3

As for when they'll have a TH page, I'm waiting for either January 1st or January 5th just because the 1st is New Years and the 5th is apparently something called "National Bird day" so uh, yeah.

birds are cool, and so are the replies you've given everyone here.
@Rolyo

Thank you for saying they have a neat name and design! Very appreciated <3

As for when they'll have a TH page, I'm waiting for either January 1st or January 5th just because the 1st is New Years and the 5th is apparently something called "National Bird day" so uh, yeah.

birds are cool, and so are the replies you've given everyone here.
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Rolyo

Character reference: https://toyhou.se/7629826.clement-laurent-arouet
Type: (Chibi sketch, dragon headshot flat color, etc.) I’d actually be interested in seeing how much the anime style would be? Possibly a headshot?
Other notes: Artists choice for the expression/posing ^^ oh! And would you be open to mixed payments? (That is rng decides to say no to me in the coli while getting eggs/or if you’re open to Gen1s (matching colors)

Also just to asked because I’m curious, the little chibi at the end. Is that Childe?
@Rolyo

Character reference: https://toyhou.se/7629826.clement-laurent-arouet
Type: (Chibi sketch, dragon headshot flat color, etc.) I’d actually be interested in seeing how much the anime style would be? Possibly a headshot?
Other notes: Artists choice for the expression/posing ^^ oh! And would you be open to mixed payments? (That is rng decides to say no to me in the coli while getting eggs/or if you’re open to Gen1s (matching colors)

Also just to asked because I’m curious, the little chibi at the end. Is that Childe?
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3 4 5