Higher or Lower: Higher
@EurasianLynx

Guess: 517348

4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
345848 higher
@EurasianLynx (edit: accidentally submitted before adding ping and higher)
345848 higher
@EurasianLynx (edit: accidentally submitted before adding ping and higher)
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@EurasianLynx

500001 higher
@EurasianLynx

500001 higher
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
[center]@Katsuji @Dragoneko @Eschtaaa @Sinjin @WaverVelvet @SnacMeister @Valyrie @jbapple @Bxy26 @SeaGodling @clanguardian @Watercolour @BunnySox @Runningwolf62 @Wylin @Vinyamar @betty @nymphaeas @Reynette @Juxta13 @Elodee @MandragoraAutumn @Cerastium @Astariall @SilentRiver @Beatoriche @Deladria @BreezeFeather @JinxMoonstone @tskumoyuuma @Ajgreelyfan3 @Canisa @Xayxayx @GingerPuff @Enen16106 @chamilet @odakotarose @OscarRocks [font=arial][size=5][b][u]Congratulations @JinxMoonstone![/u][/b][/size] Your guess of 435,230 was the closest to the actual contents of the pot, numbering 420,069! (Don't give me that look. You saw the images and gifs I made yesterday. Don't act surprised I picked a meme number. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]) Your prize will be at the bottom of the post, though this time, not because there's a lot to list. Just because it's more tradition, honestly. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [u]Now, to answer some questions![/u] [b]Runningwolf62:[/b] I didn't say it yesterday (got overwhelmed and missed a few people) but in response to your Tuesday guess: nice [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WaryParallelFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif[/img] And in response to yesterday's guess: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/145/199/462.gif[/img] IN MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER?!? [emoji=guardian angry size=1] [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/a0c075e06e95a2e7568242cf4513ccc5/tenor.gif[/img] [b]SnacMeister:[/b] Right!? My original plan was actually to set it to the music and post it on tumblr but then I put it off until yesterday morning, and we all know how long it took me to get stuff done yesterday lol, so that didn't happen [b]clanguardian:[/b] Thank you so much!! I'll also make sure to pass your message along to everyone who volunteered their efforts. [emoji=heart size=1] [b]Watercolour:[/b] Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the chaos [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [b]Canisa:[/b] :'c Well, I have plans for this event going at least three years into the future, so hopefully you'll manage to make it for at least one! [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [u]That's it for questions/general statements![/u] Now then, on to the prize! After Captain Robin and her crew were finished, well, [i]robbin'[/i] us yesterday, we had a little treasure left over. It's not a lot, not compared to what was stolen yesterday, but that all got passed out to those brave volunteers who went looking for it, and now this is getting handed out as well. So really, it all made its way back into the hands of participants eventually! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [size=5][u]The prize pot consists of:[/u][/size] x420,069 Treasure [img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] The new hint for the day is already up, so take a look and get to guessing! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Thanks for playing, good luck, and happy guessing![/center]
@Katsuji @Dragoneko @Eschtaaa @Sinjin @WaverVelvet @SnacMeister @Valyrie @jbapple @Bxy26 @SeaGodling @clanguardian @Watercolour @BunnySox @Runningwolf62 @Wylin @Vinyamar @betty @nymphaeas @Reynette @Juxta13 @Elodee @MandragoraAutumn @Cerastium @Astariall @SilentRiver @Beatoriche @Deladria @BreezeFeather @JinxMoonstone @tskumoyuuma @Ajgreelyfan3 @Canisa @Xayxayx @GingerPuff @Enen16106 @chamilet @odakotarose @OscarRocks

Congratulations @JinxMoonstone!

Your guess of 435,230 was the closest to the actual contents of the pot, numbering 420,069!

(Don't give me that look. You saw the images and gifs I made yesterday. Don't act surprised I picked a meme number. )

Your prize will be at the bottom of the post, though this time, not because there's a lot to list. Just because it's more tradition, honestly.

Now, to answer some questions!

Runningwolf62:

I didn't say it yesterday (got overwhelmed and missed a few people) but in response to your Tuesday guess:

nice

WaryParallelFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

And in response to yesterday's guess:

462.gif

IN MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER?!?

tenor.gif

SnacMeister:

Right!? My original plan was actually to set it to the music and post it on tumblr but then I put it off until yesterday morning, and we all know how long it took me to get stuff done yesterday lol, so that didn't happen

clanguardian:

Thank you so much!! I'll also make sure to pass your message along to everyone who volunteered their efforts.

Watercolour:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the chaos

Canisa:

:'c Well, I have plans for this event going at least three years into the future, so hopefully you'll manage to make it for at least one!

That's it for questions/general statements!

Now then, on to the prize!

After Captain Robin and her crew were finished, well, robbin' us yesterday, we had a little treasure left over. It's not a lot, not compared to what was stolen yesterday, but that all got passed out to those brave volunteers who went looking for it, and now this is getting handed out as well. So really, it all made its way back into the hands of participants eventually!

The prize pot consists of:

x420,069 Treasure
icon_treasure.png

The new hint for the day is already up, so take a look and get to guessing!

Thanks for playing, good luck, and happy guessing!
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@nymphaeas The theme of the day has already been figured out! Monopoly! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Gh6FVq9z/a-lot-easier.png[/img] Your prize for figuring out the theme is: x1 Fancy Top Hat [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/445.png[/img] x1 Fancy Monocle [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/33677.png[/img] x1 Fancy Cane [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/33679.png[/img] (Yes, I [i]know[/i] he doesn't have a monocle, but we've all convinced ourselves via Mandela Effect that he does so you get a monocle. [emoji=guardian happy size=1])
@nymphaeas

The theme of the day has already been figured out! Monopoly!

a-lot-easier.png

Your prize for figuring out the theme is:

x1 Fancy Top Hat
445.png

x1 Fancy Monocle
33677.png

x1 Fancy Cane
33679.png

(Yes, I know he doesn't have a monocle, but we've all convinced ourselves via Mandela Effect that he does so you get a monocle. )
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@EurasianLynx

Congratulations when I saw the meme number I was thoroughly shooketh but then I thought it was the funniest thing ever so kudos to you.

Theme: Monopoly? Mostly cause thats how my family and I play lmao Y'all too fast gosh darn

Guess: 3800

Higher
@EurasianLynx

Congratulations when I saw the meme number I was thoroughly shooketh but then I thought it was the funniest thing ever so kudos to you.

Theme: Monopoly? Mostly cause thats how my family and I play lmao Y'all too fast gosh darn

Guess: 3800

Higher
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@EurasianLynx

Theme: Cheat
Pot Contents #: 4404
@EurasianLynx

Theme: Cheat
Pot Contents #: 4404
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@EurasianLynx
I thought it was sorry!

Guess: 3459
Lower
@EurasianLynx
I thought it was sorry!

Guess: 3459
Lower
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34