Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Scrying Challenge: CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79
Could I please be added to the pinglist? Also, is this a pure scrying challenge, or are we expected to use the dressing room as well?
Could I please be added to the pinglist? Also, is this a pure scrying challenge, or are we expected to use the dressing room as well?
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush The dressing room is only allowed on the last day of the event. All the other days it must be scry-only.
@MarinaQuakenbush The dressing room is only allowed on the last day of the event. All the other days it must be scry-only.
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@hawchoo Thanks for clarifying! :)
@hawchoo Thanks for clarifying! :)
'blue smedium banner
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Hi! I and @Dralulus would like to be added to the ping list.
Hi! I and @Dralulus would like to be added to the ping list.
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
I'd like to be added to the jingliest too please!
I'd like to be added to the jingliest too please!
ping me please:oo
ping me please:oo
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please! :)
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please! :)
[center] [quote=Sunday’s Theme] [font=arial][size=5] Sunday’s theme is [b]Hunting[/b]. This part of the game will challenge players to hunt the Viridian Labyrinth to find meat food items. Scry a dragon that looks like something they might find and hunt down for a meat resource. The winners will each receive the following prize: [item=Ruby Starsilk Cloak] [item=Emerald Striker]x30[item=Mute Swan]x25[item=Green-Throated Skink]x15[item=Pangolin]x30 [item=Paddyfowl][item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Barred Skira] [/quote] [size=1]@Rosie1450 @FoggyDownpour @woolly @EmeraldJubilee @Lundlaeva @Copierthief @Katelle @Watercolour @KittyandCat @Yanisha @Hirrrio @Wylin @VolcanicThunder @ghostpastry @cordifolium @Veredii @BirdBagel @clanguardian @Naramyon @DarkMilka @Stellatrix13 @Siritys @TheAwesoMew @SnoringHyena @alyblaith @Xirei @Juxta13 @idlewildly @InfectedWolf @SilentRiver @DraigTeg @Liluye @DanitheET @Katsuokai @Faceted @Enen16106 @Astariall @Desertbloomer @ReginaChaos @Temenos @Ragnarok42 @Joule @Kapara @MeadowMatriarch @LumaLeeLuma @odakotarose @JinxMoonstone @Reythaak @davietoowavey @Bxy26 @abijuice @cactolith14 @TalesOfMagic @Dragoneko @BunnySox @Elodee @Kotiga @Mouse6 @Ajgreelyfan3 @RaiStarDragon @AloVra @LilyDragonQueen @LoversMasque @VariantLoki @tigressRising @COparade @WolfTrickster @Ebanon @Katsuji @MandragoraAutumn @Saraceaser @VioletWhirlwind @EveningEmerald @CraftyBLT @mewCoyote @sylveondreams @Byggden @TouchTone @MarinaQuakenbush @LadyKnightKatsa @Devrana @Dralulus @Sinjin @Korrinda [/size] *Please direct all questions to @hawchoo
Sunday’s Theme wrote:

Sunday’s theme is Hunting.

This part of the game will challenge players to hunt the Viridian Labyrinth to find meat food items. Scry a dragon that looks like something they might find and hunt down for a meat resource.

The winners will each receive the following prize:

Ruby Starsilk Cloak
Emerald Striker x30 Mute Swan x25 Green-throated Skink x15 Pangolin x30
Paddyfowl Moordwelling Trunker Barred Skira

@Rosie1450 @FoggyDownpour @woolly @EmeraldJubilee @Lundlaeva @Copierthief @Katelle @Watercolour @KittyandCat @Yanisha @Hirrrio @Wylin @VolcanicThunder @ghostpastry @cordifolium @Veredii @BirdBagel @clanguardian @Naramyon @DarkMilka @Stellatrix13 @Siritys @TheAwesoMew @SnoringHyena @alyblaith @Xirei @Juxta13 @idlewildly @InfectedWolf @SilentRiver @DraigTeg @Liluye @DanitheET @Katsuokai @Faceted @Enen16106 @Astariall @Desertbloomer @ReginaChaos @Temenos @Ragnarok42 @Joule @Kapara @MeadowMatriarch @LumaLeeLuma @odakotarose @JinxMoonstone @Reythaak @davietoowavey @Bxy26 @abijuice @cactolith14 @TalesOfMagic @Dragoneko @BunnySox @Elodee @Kotiga @Mouse6 @Ajgreelyfan3 @RaiStarDragon @AloVra @LilyDragonQueen @LoversMasque @VariantLoki @tigressRising @COparade @WolfTrickster @Ebanon @Katsuji @MandragoraAutumn @Saraceaser @VioletWhirlwind @EveningEmerald @CraftyBLT @mewCoyote @sylveondreams @Byggden @TouchTone @MarinaQuakenbush @LadyKnightKatsa @Devrana @Dralulus @Sinjin @Korrinda

*Please direct all questions to @hawchoo
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79