Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Scrying Challenge: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
The pinglist is now open for the 2020 Greenskeeper Gathering Scrying Challenge! Please confirm you want to be added to the pinglist. You are being pinged because you asked in the past to be notified when a Scrying Challenge event was starting.

@temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @Amburgerl @Katelle @Mustielsen @Jessicub @Maevepanda @Liluye @Seonais @BirdBagel @Inukaya @DarkMilka @LadyRenee @alyblaith @Naramyon @woolly @clanguardian @Veredii @Oleaster @VoskaVixen @CraftyBLT @DanitheET @idlewildly @Veredii @Juxta13 @EmeraldJubilee @arywyvern @TalesOfMagic @MandragoraAutumn @Rosie1450 @egggarden @VolcanicThunder @Stellatrix13 @JinxMoonstone @Copierthief @Lundlaeva @Torracat @Siritys @Wylin @ghostpastry @Watercolour @LadyKnightKatsa @WishUponADragon @Crazyship @batir @SparkyLurkdragon @Alastriona1 @InfectedWolf @Kapara @Ankhiale86 @Katsuokai @AstralDragons @Xirei @Sandscape @Bast6415 @7BlueZebras @LadyOfTheSkies @Espoir @MistyGold @Biird @SnoringHyena @Varric @AmethystOwl @cordifolium @pigeonz @nightskyseer @gaymiens
The pinglist is now open for the 2020 Greenskeeper Gathering Scrying Challenge! Please confirm you want to be added to the pinglist. You are being pinged because you asked in the past to be notified when a Scrying Challenge event was starting.

@temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @Amburgerl @Katelle @Mustielsen @Jessicub @Maevepanda @Liluye @Seonais @BirdBagel @Inukaya @DarkMilka @LadyRenee @alyblaith @Naramyon @woolly @clanguardian @Veredii @Oleaster @VoskaVixen @CraftyBLT @DanitheET @idlewildly @Veredii @Juxta13 @EmeraldJubilee @arywyvern @TalesOfMagic @MandragoraAutumn @Rosie1450 @egggarden @VolcanicThunder @Stellatrix13 @JinxMoonstone @Copierthief @Lundlaeva @Torracat @Siritys @Wylin @ghostpastry @Watercolour @LadyKnightKatsa @WishUponADragon @Crazyship @batir @SparkyLurkdragon @Alastriona1 @InfectedWolf @Kapara @Ankhiale86 @Katsuokai @AstralDragons @Xirei @Sandscape @Bast6415 @7BlueZebras @LadyOfTheSkies @Espoir @MistyGold @Biird @SnoringHyena @Varric @AmethystOwl @cordifolium @pigeonz @nightskyseer @gaymiens
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
[center][emoji=banescale star size=2][/center] Yes! Keep me on the pinglist please!

Yes! Keep me on the pinglist please!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
Yes please! Keep me in the list :)
Yes please! Keep me in the list :)
Auction_copy.jpg
Yes please
Yes please
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
Keep me on the pinglist, please!
Keep me on the pinglist, please!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@hawchoo Please keep me on the pinglist - thank you! Looking forward to this. :)
@hawchoo Please keep me on the pinglist - thank you! Looking forward to this. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
A ttrpg/d&d related scrying challenge? I'm *in*
A ttrpg/d&d related scrying challenge? I'm *in*
jpq0y2I.png
Yes, please add me. Thanks!
Yes, please add me. Thanks!
Please keep me in the pinglist! ^^
Please keep me in the pinglist! ^^
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
May I be added?
May I be added?
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79