Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Forum Games Masterlist
Forum Games Masterlist

Have you ever been searching for new forum games to try? Or maybe you found one you really liked, but you can't seem to find it again? Perhaps you're looking for a particular game genre? Well, look no further! I have decided to compile as many forum games as I can into this masterlist, organized by the type of game. There will also be games included from different forum categories if applicable such as from Dragon Share or Dragon Trading.

If a game you enjoy has not yet been added to this list, please let me know and I will add it to the proper category. Conversely, if you would like your game to be taken off the list for any reason, then let me know and I will do so. If you think a game is miscategorized, or you think a new category should be created, let me know as well!

If you would like to be notified of new games of a certain genre, then let me know, and I can make a pinglist! Just be sure to tell me which categories you would like to be notified for.

I will update this when I can, but there is no way that I can list every game out there! I'll try to limit the amount of repeat games. Additionally, if you see a * next to a game, just know that that is a game I personally enjoy. I'm mostly starring it so I can keep track of games I like, lol!
Directory

Forum Games Masterlist

Have you ever been searching for new forum games to try? Or maybe you found one you really liked, but you can't seem to find it again? Perhaps you're looking for a particular game genre? Well, look no further! I have decided to compile as many forum games as I can into this masterlist, organized by the type of game. There will also be games included from different forum categories if applicable such as from Dragon Share or Dragon Trading.

If a game you enjoy has not yet been added to this list, please let me know and I will add it to the proper category. Conversely, if you would like your game to be taken off the list for any reason, then let me know and I will do so. If you think a game is miscategorized, or you think a new category should be created, let me know as well!

If you would like to be notified of new games of a certain genre, then let me know, and I can make a pinglist! Just be sure to tell me which categories you would like to be notified for.

I will update this when I can, but there is no way that I can list every game out there! I'll try to limit the amount of repeat games. Additionally, if you see a * next to a game, just know that that is a game I personally enjoy. I'm mostly starring it so I can keep track of games I like, lol!
Directory

Art Games
Games that require you to draw something, usually the user above's dragon. You don't have to be good at it, though!

"Doors" Games
"Door" games are a genre of games where one user will list descriptions of certain things (most often doors), and three users will claim each. Each door can contain anything, but at least one needs to contain something specific designated by the game, usually a dragon.

Surprise Boxes ! (ankh)
A doors game where boxes replace the doors.
The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door) (SoItGoes)
A normal doors game, but each door is required to contain a minimum worth of 20 gems.
Art Games
Games that require you to draw something, usually the user above's dragon. You don't have to be good at it, though!

"Doors" Games
"Door" games are a genre of games where one user will list descriptions of certain things (most often doors), and three users will claim each. Each door can contain anything, but at least one needs to contain something specific designated by the game, usually a dragon.

Surprise Boxes ! (ankh)
A doors game where boxes replace the doors.
The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door) (SoItGoes)
A normal doors game, but each door is required to contain a minimum worth of 20 gems.
Eliminate a Category Games
Each category will have a number, and you either add or subtract from one of the numbers when you post. The goal is to eliminate all categories but one, or to reach a certain number for that category to "win."

Gifting Games
Self explanatory; based on the game's instructions, you gift something, either to the user above or below your post.

Eliminate a Category Games
Each category will have a number, and you either add or subtract from one of the numbers when you post. The goal is to eliminate all categories but one, or to reach a certain number for that category to "win."

Gifting Games
Self explanatory; based on the game's instructions, you gift something, either to the user above or below your post.

Guessing Games
You guess something about the user above you.

Lore/Writing Games
Pick a dragon from the user above and write some lore for them, and similar games that exercise your writing skills.

Guessing Games
You guess something about the user above you.

Lore/Writing Games
Pick a dragon from the user above and write some lore for them, and similar games that exercise your writing skills.

Mafia-Style Games
A genre of games where you and a group of people must figure out what character is the "mafia" as your numbers decrease day by day. These may have heavy roleplaying included, and often take weeks to complete a game.

Pick 'X' From the User Above
Pick a dragon (or something else) that fits a certain requirement from the user above.

Best Outfit Above You! (QhaZomb)
Pick a dragon with the best outfit from the user above.
Favorite Dragon Name From The Lair Above (Preachwire)
Pick a dragon with your favorite name from the lair above.
I know that reference! (Zwi)
Pick a dragon from the user above whose reference you recognize.
*Like 5 dragons from the user above you! (Luciferr)
Pick 5 dragons from the user above and give them a like.
*Prettiest Dragon Above You! (QhaZomb)
Pick the prettiest dragon from the user above.
*Top 5 Above You - Write More Edition (ChaoticEclipse)
Pick 5 dragons from the user above and explain why you chose them in 3-5 sentences.
Top 5 dragons above LAZY EDITION (JellyRaven)
Pick 5 dragons from the user above and either explain why you like them in a sentence or less, or don't explain at all.
Mafia-Style Games
A genre of games where you and a group of people must figure out what character is the "mafia" as your numbers decrease day by day. These may have heavy roleplaying included, and often take weeks to complete a game.

Pick 'X' From the User Above
Pick a dragon (or something else) that fits a certain requirement from the user above.

Best Outfit Above You! (QhaZomb)
Pick a dragon with the best outfit from the user above.
Favorite Dragon Name From The Lair Above (Preachwire)
Pick a dragon with your favorite name from the lair above.
I know that reference! (Zwi)
Pick a dragon from the user above whose reference you recognize.
*Like 5 dragons from the user above you! (Luciferr)
Pick 5 dragons from the user above and give them a like.
*Prettiest Dragon Above You! (QhaZomb)
Pick the prettiest dragon from the user above.
*Top 5 Above You - Write More Edition (ChaoticEclipse)
Pick 5 dragons from the user above and explain why you chose them in 3-5 sentences.
Top 5 dragons above LAZY EDITION (JellyRaven)
Pick 5 dragons from the user above and either explain why you like them in a sentence or less, or don't explain at all.
Posting Goal Games
Games where you post to get closer to a goal, such as a certain number or letter.

Last post wins! (vers.2) (Ichoras)
If no one posts in the thread for three days, then the last person to have posted wins the game.

Scrying/Dressing Games
Games where you get to either come up with a scry, outfit, or both!

Blind dragon creation (SooperSunny)
11 people pick each aspect of a dragon, and show the resulting scry at the very end.
*Create a Dragon for the user above! (Dis0rderly)
Create a scry and outfit for the user above based on their lair aesthetic.
Dragon Telephone (SnailTea)
Change one aspect of a dragon one post at a time.
Improve the Derg! (PrinceOfSoup)
Change a random scry one aspect at a time until someone is satisfied with it. Then, post a new scry to improve.
Scatter a dragon above you (Silver202)
Pick a dragon from the user above and randomize their colors.
*Scry a Dragonsona! (PrinceOfSoup)
Scry a dragon and make an outfit for the user above based on their description of their personality.
*Scry a Dream Dragon for the User Above! (PrinceOfSoup)
Sry a dragon and make an outfit for the user above based on their preferences.
*Scry Me a Dragon (reaperbird)
Scry a dragon for the user above using their 3 likes and 1 dislike as a basis.
Scry the Daily Exalt Bonus! (ShiningShovels)
Scry a dragon using the daily exalt bonuses as a base.
Posting Goal Games
Games where you post to get closer to a goal, such as a certain number or letter.

Last post wins! (vers.2) (Ichoras)
If no one posts in the thread for three days, then the last person to have posted wins the game.

Scrying/Dressing Games
Games where you get to either come up with a scry, outfit, or both!

Blind dragon creation (SooperSunny)
11 people pick each aspect of a dragon, and show the resulting scry at the very end.
*Create a Dragon for the user above! (Dis0rderly)
Create a scry and outfit for the user above based on their lair aesthetic.
Dragon Telephone (SnailTea)
Change one aspect of a dragon one post at a time.
Improve the Derg! (PrinceOfSoup)
Change a random scry one aspect at a time until someone is satisfied with it. Then, post a new scry to improve.
Scatter a dragon above you (Silver202)
Pick a dragon from the user above and randomize their colors.
*Scry a Dragonsona! (PrinceOfSoup)
Scry a dragon and make an outfit for the user above based on their description of their personality.
*Scry a Dream Dragon for the User Above! (PrinceOfSoup)
Sry a dragon and make an outfit for the user above based on their preferences.
*Scry Me a Dragon (reaperbird)
Scry a dragon for the user above using their 3 likes and 1 dislike as a basis.
Scry the Daily Exalt Bonus! (ShiningShovels)
Scry a dragon using the daily exalt bonuses as a base.
Trading Games
Give/get style games, often with dragons with certain requirements.

I'll give you ? for this Dragon ♥ (NorthernLiights)
Make an offer for a dragon in the user above's lair. (Acceptance of offer not guaranteed)
Traveling Dragons
Dragons that travel from lair to lair, slowly collecting stories and sometimes objects or apparel as they travel.

Trading Games
Give/get style games, often with dragons with certain requirements.

I'll give you ? for this Dragon ♥ (NorthernLiights)
Make an offer for a dragon in the user above's lair. (Acceptance of offer not guaranteed)
Traveling Dragons
Dragons that travel from lair to lair, slowly collecting stories and sometimes objects or apparel as they travel.

Miscellaneous
Anything that doesn't fit into an above category.

Word Association (Let's see who's crazy (Outlandish)
Post whatever word comes to mind after reading the latest post.
Miscellaneous
Anything that doesn't fit into an above category.

Word Association (Let's see who's crazy (Outlandish)
Post whatever word comes to mind after reading the latest post.
~Extra reservation post just in case. Feel free to post on this thread now!~
~Extra reservation post just in case. Feel free to post on this thread now!~