Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Into Shadow [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]Day 14[/b] [i]Art[/i] [item=hardshell helmet] [/center] Art day! I'll update that later.
Day 14
Art
Hardshell Helmet

Art day! I'll update that later.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 15[/b] [i]Death Streak[/i] [item=berserker] [/center] we flipped Heads so nothing happened
Day 15
Death Streak
Berserker

we flipped Heads so nothing happened
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b]Day 16[/b] [i]Coli Day[/i] [item=wild onion] [/center] 20 coli rounds RNG picked: Vetis, Ethir, and Fendal [quote=interesting drops] [item=meditate] [item=contuse] [/quote] Ethir is now level 4 Vetis is now level 9
Day 16
Coli Day
Wild Onion

20 coli rounds

RNG picked: Vetis, Ethir, and Fendal
interesting drops wrote:
Meditate Contuse

Ethir is now level 4
Vetis is now level 9
[center][b]Day 17[/b] [i]Slow Day[/i] [item=zalis weaving] [/center] lore day! *** Travelling was slow now that they were getting deeper into the woods. Not only was the thick underbrush dragging them down but trying to avoid clans and other creatures was slowing them as well. Getting off their starting path hadn't set them back long, as it was relatively easy to find and they made sure to closely mark the path on the map. There were brief scuffles with rogue dragons but for the most part things were going smoothly. They'd even found a small clearing to stay in for the time being while they restocked their supplies for the next leg of their travels. "What if we just stayed here?" Fendal stretched and settled back down. "We're getting to the Forum, that's the goal." Vetis responded tiredly. "The goal [i]is[/i] to set up camps." Ethir shrugged and glanced between them. "Not yet. We're still close to the other camp. If we want to hold down the territory in the area we'll need to space out the camps better." He looked between the three dragons resting around him before pulling out the map. "...But I guess I can mark this as a backup space."
Day 17
Slow Day
Zalis Weaving

lore day!

Travelling was slow now that they were getting deeper into the woods. Not only was the thick underbrush dragging them down but trying to avoid clans and other creatures was slowing them as well. Getting off their starting path hadn't set them back long, as it was relatively easy to find and they made sure to closely mark the path on the map.

There were brief scuffles with rogue dragons but for the most part things were going smoothly. They'd even found a small clearing to stay in for the time being while they restocked their supplies for the next leg of their travels.

"What if we just stayed here?" Fendal stretched and settled back down.

"We're getting to the Forum, that's the goal." Vetis responded tiredly.

"The goal is to set up camps." Ethir shrugged and glanced between them.

"Not yet. We're still close to the other camp. If we want to hold down the territory in the area we'll need to space out the camps better." He looked between the three dragons resting around him before pulling out the map. "...But I guess I can mark this as a backup space."

add me to the pinglist, please!
add me to the pinglist, please!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[size=1]@Everburn (welcome to the challenge!)[/size] [center][b]Day 18[/b] [i]Too much fur[/i] [item=Jeweled Octoflyer Beak] Ethir picked another burr from his thick tail. Travelling had built up an accumulation of twigs, pine needles, thorns, and practically everything else that grew in Shadow. He didn't understand how Vetis avoided all the tangles in his fur. Sure, the tundra was practically the size of a hatchling compared to him but his fur was still quite long in places. [i]"Maybe I should've trimmed mine before joining them."[/i] He mused to himself, still working to clean his fur while the others gathered and hunted for more food. Even while grooming, his ears were pricked for any sound of danger. Being on watch was something he was used to back when he was working at the clan's prison- not that anything dared attack after the failed raid by the mirror pack. He was literally born to guard and keep watch, which at least let Valmur burn off some of her impatient energy. The undergrowth rustled as Fendal walked back into the small clearing followed shortly after by Valmur. Ethir glanced their way momentarily before standing and shaking out his fur. Vetis' red fur broke through the undergrowth just as the gaoler had finished putting on his small pack of supplies. "Everyone ready?" The tundra scanned them before walking in the direction that would take them deeper into Shadowbinder's domain. "Let's get going."
@Everburn (welcome to the challenge!)
Day 18
Too much fur
Jeweled Octoflyer Beak

Ethir picked another burr from his thick tail. Travelling had built up an accumulation of twigs, pine needles, thorns, and practically everything else that grew in Shadow. He didn't understand how Vetis avoided all the tangles in his fur. Sure, the tundra was practically the size of a hatchling compared to him but his fur was still quite long in places.

"Maybe I should've trimmed mine before joining them." He mused to himself, still working to clean his fur while the others gathered and hunted for more food.

Even while grooming, his ears were pricked for any sound of danger. Being on watch was something he was used to back when he was working at the clan's prison- not that anything dared attack after the failed raid by the mirror pack. He was literally born to guard and keep watch, which at least let Valmur burn off some of her impatient energy.

The undergrowth rustled as Fendal walked back into the small clearing followed shortly after by Valmur. Ethir glanced their way momentarily before standing and shaking out his fur. Vetis' red fur broke through the undergrowth just as the gaoler had finished putting on his small pack of supplies.

"Everyone ready?" The tundra scanned them before walking in the direction that would take them deeper into Shadowbinder's domain. "Let's get going."
[size=1]@Everburn [/size] [center][b]Day 19[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=honeycrisp apple] [/center] 20 coli rounds! rng picked: Fendal, Vetis, and Valmur [quote=interesting coli drops] n/a [/quote] we used 1 potion Fendal and Valmur are level 9
@Everburn
Day 19
Coli day
Honeycrisp Apple

20 coli rounds!

rng picked: Fendal, Vetis, and Valmur

interesting coli drops wrote:
n/a
we used 1 potion

Fendal and Valmur are level 9
[size=1]@Everburn[/size] [center][b]Day 20[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=boneskitter] [/center] 30 coli matches RNG picked: Vetis, Ethir, and Fendal [quote=interesting coli drops] [item=minor health potion]x3 [item=augite protector] [/quote] We lost Ethir to a crowned bonepriest. As much as I was hoping to keep him around, I'm not all that surprised by this given the gap between the levels of everyone else. We used 1 potion on Valmur Fendal and Vetis are now level 10
@Everburn
Day 20
Coli day
Boneskitter

30 coli matches

RNG picked: Vetis, Ethir, and Fendal
interesting coli drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x3 Augite Protector

We lost Ethir to a crowned bonepriest.
As much as I was hoping to keep him around, I'm not all that surprised by this given the gap between the levels of everyone else.

We used 1 potion on Valmur

Fendal and Vetis are now level 10
[size=1]@Everburn[/size] [center][b]Day 21[/b] [i]Loss[/i] [item=Intact Stone Relief] [/center] The flock of crows could still be heard behind them, swarming the giant bleeding pile of fur the three had to leave behind. Fendal was shaking from the experience and looking back in horror, though the thick pines hid the gory sight from view. He was alone. The others had fled when Ethir ordered them to, the gaoler opting to cover their retreat from the swarm of sharp talons and beaks. Fendal had lingered behind longer, wanting to make sure their companion got away. He wished he'd just listened. Instead the memory of the large dragon's final moments were burned into his mind. Even a large, powerful dragon meant to take on shade-beings couldn't stand a chance against furious crows in such number. He trembled and hunkered down closer to the trunk in hopes the dense branches would help hide his bright scales from any further unwanted attention. Hours went by. The angry cawing died out in the distance. Everything was silent. The young dragon didn't dare move from the safety of his hiding place... Not until familiar voices reached his ears, calling for him. He lifted his head and slowly made his was into the open, revealing himself to Valmur and Vetis as they searched the area. "Fendal!" The female banescale's wings surrounded him and she nuzzled his cheek. "We thought they got you too!" "I told you he was fine." Vetis huffed and flicked his tail. "Come on, let's go find shelter for the night before anything [i]else[/i] happens." A growl rose from Valmur as she stepped away and faced the tundra's back. "Don't you care about anyone!? Ethir died! Fendal could've been hurt or dead as well!" His dark eyes glared back. "Ethir died so we wouldn't. He knew what he was doing. Now let's [i]move[/i]." Fendal saw Valmur staring at him, silently ushering him to back her up. He stayed silent, unable to find his voice and afraid continuing to argue could draw unwanted attention. With a huff she turned away and stalked after Vetis. He flinched as the aggression and lowered his head before following after them.
@Everburn
Day 21
Loss
Intact Stone Relief

The flock of crows could still be heard behind them, swarming the giant bleeding pile of fur the three had to leave behind. Fendal was shaking from the experience and looking back in horror, though the thick pines hid the gory sight from view. He was alone. The others had fled when Ethir ordered them to, the gaoler opting to cover their retreat from the swarm of sharp talons and beaks.

Fendal had lingered behind longer, wanting to make sure their companion got away. He wished he'd just listened. Instead the memory of the large dragon's final moments were burned into his mind. Even a large, powerful dragon meant to take on shade-beings couldn't stand a chance against furious crows in such number. He trembled and hunkered down closer to the trunk in hopes the dense branches would help hide his bright scales from any further unwanted attention.

Hours went by. The angry cawing died out in the distance. Everything was silent. The young dragon didn't dare move from the safety of his hiding place... Not until familiar voices reached his ears, calling for him. He lifted his head and slowly made his was into the open, revealing himself to Valmur and Vetis as they searched the area.

"Fendal!" The female banescale's wings surrounded him and she nuzzled his cheek. "We thought they got you too!"

"I told you he was fine." Vetis huffed and flicked his tail. "Come on, let's go find shelter for the night before anything else happens."

A growl rose from Valmur as she stepped away and faced the tundra's back. "Don't you care about anyone!? Ethir died! Fendal could've been hurt or dead as well!"

His dark eyes glared back. "Ethir died so we wouldn't. He knew what he was doing. Now let's move."

Fendal saw Valmur staring at him, silently ushering him to back her up. He stayed silent, unable to find his voice and afraid continuing to argue could draw unwanted attention. With a huff she turned away and stalked after Vetis. He flinched as the aggression and lowered his head before following after them.
[size=1]@Everburn[/size] [center][b]Day 22[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=dried flowers] [/center] 20 coli rounds [quote=interesting drops] n/a [/quote] We used a potion on Valmur and Fendal Valmur is now level 10
@Everburn
Day 22
Coli day
Dried Flowers

20 coli rounds

interesting drops wrote:
n/a

We used a potion on Valmur and Fendal

Valmur is now level 10
1 2 3 4 5 6