Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Into Shadow [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 32[/b] [i]Art Day[/i] [item=Mender's Healing Staff] [/center] I.O.U x2 pieces of art for this. I swear I'll get to it at some point.
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 32
Art Day
Mender's Healing Staff

I.O.U x2 pieces of art for this.

I swear I'll get to it at some point.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 33[/b] [i]Coli Day[/i] [item=flycatcher] [/center] Oh boy... Let's see if Binder can make it through 20 coli rounds [quote=interesting drops] [item=aspen gall dryad] [item=ruffletail tadhop] [/quote] We used a potion on Binder Binder is now level 5 EDIT: also did an aesthetic board for one of the art days: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4cb772b6bbc902e320f29f6825a07978/b26e1af7c994a806-4c/s640x960/2c4a628063883d3982019541b072b2998debf7f0.jpg[/img]
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 33
Coli Day
Flycatcher

Oh boy... Let's see if Binder can make it through 20 coli rounds

interesting drops wrote:
Aspen Gall Dryad Ruffletail Tadhop

We used a potion on Binder

Binder is now level 5

EDIT:

also did an aesthetic board for one of the art days:

2c4a628063883d3982019541b072b2998debf7f0.jpg
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 34[/b] [i]Gorgon[/i] [item=Raven Woodbrace] [/center] Another new dragon because all our current dragons are males and can't breed [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31506873] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315069/31506873_350.png[/img] [/url] Gorgon
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 34
Gorgon
Raven Woodbrace

Another new dragon because all our current dragons are males and can't breed

31506873_350.png

Gorgon

[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 35[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=Ashfall bat] [/center] 50 coli round RNG picked: Vetis, Fendal, and Binder [quote=interesting drops] [item=dark bolt] [item=spotted faun] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=aspen gall dryad] [/quote] We used a potion on Binder Vetis is now deceased r.i.p. I just finished his mood board. Binder is now level 8 Fendal is now level 14 and Gorgon is now level 6 *** and here's the 2nd art I owed... bit late for Vetis to enjoy it, whoops. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f0785d8fb5fad99c6ac9684b87abc0e0/eef17fcbfb21c0d6-56/s640x960/7ad9aaf8ed181a49c63b40d20eb80b872d6b835d.jpg[/img]
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 35
Coli day
Ashfall Bat

50 coli round

RNG picked: Vetis, Fendal, and Binder

interesting drops wrote:
Dark Bolt Spotted Faun Minor Health Potion x2 Aspen Gall Dryad

Vetis is now deceased r.i.p. I just finished his mood board.

Binder is now level 8
Fendal is now level 14
and Gorgon is now level 6

and here's the 2nd art I owed... bit late for Vetis to enjoy it, whoops.

7ad9aaf8ed181a49c63b40d20eb80b872d6b835d.jpg
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 36[/b] [i]Art day[/i] [item=half-moon spectacles] [/center] I'll probably be doing art for Gorgon next
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 36
Art day
Half-Moon Spectacles

I'll probably be doing art for Gorgon next

[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 37[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=turnip] [/center] 20 coli rounds [quote=Interesting drops] [item=sap] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] We used a potion on Binder Binder is now level 9 Gorgon is now level 7
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 37
Coli day
Turnip

20 coli rounds

Interesting drops wrote:
Sap Minor Health Potion

Binder is now level 9
Gorgon is now level 7
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 38[/b] [i]Trysta[/i] [item=brass steampunk wings] [/center] New dragon once again! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42404686] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424047/42404686_350.png[/img] [/url] Trysta aka our first female of the locke finally
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 38
Trysta
Brass Steampunk Wings

New dragon once again!

42404686_350.png

Trysta

aka our first female of the locke finally

Ooh, pretty! I love the outfit with her colors.
Ooh, pretty! I love the outfit with her colors.
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 39[/b] [i]New Start[/i] [item=sanded cedar plank] [/center] Gorgon and Trysta have been the selected dragons to return to Shadow with Fendal. Not long after they had made their way Gorgon foresaw a warning of danger and urged them to hurry. Too late. By the time they found the last location Vetis and Valmur had been with the hatchling, they were long gone. The three tracked down the tundra and hatchling by scent in hopes of finding them soon, though given the lack of Valmur's scent, Fendal doubted anything good would come from their search. A blue and black guardian stood at the end of the scent trail with the now rather large hatchling running around him. The arcane guardian growled and looked at them as they approached. "Who are you?" Gorgon stepped forward, taking charge of the situation. "Where's Vetis?" "That tundra?" The guardian stepped closer with the hatchling following close behind. "Tch, nothing left of him but clumps of fur." Horror shot through Fendal at the thought of what this dragon had done. Though oddly, the hatchling they'd found didn't seem terrified of the larger dragon. He could even say she looked happy. "I remember you." She chirped and gracefully trotted over to Fendal. "You never talk!" "So you're the clanmates he spoke about..." The guardian's defensive stance relaxed. "I'm Binder... Found your tundra friend injured from a fight with another dragon. Tried to help him but, well, not much I can do when it comes to healing. Best I could do was watch thing young one after he passed." "Is the dragon still in the area?" Trysta glanced around. "No. This place is out of the way of other dragons. Haven't met anyone until you three showed up." "Place is quite beautiful- for a place in Shadow." Gorgon shuffled his wings uncomfortably, not surprising given he'd once gotten lost in the expansive pines as a hatchling. "...Plenty of space for the clan to set up a camp too." "I can check the area for herbs and edible plants." The eager nocturne took off before anyone could respond to her. Fendal doubted there was a shortage of food in the area. During his first trip here they'd never been short of any kind of food. His main worry was trusting Binder. All his initial travel mates had died in this place and now all he had to go on was this dragon's word? Gorgon seemed to trust him though- that or he was interested in the hatchling he'd been sent to observe. Hopefully he'd know soon if this was a chosen dragon or not.
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 39
New Start
Sanded Cedar Plank

Gorgon and Trysta have been the selected dragons to return to Shadow with Fendal. Not long after they had made their way Gorgon foresaw a warning of danger and urged them to hurry.

Too late. By the time they found the last location Vetis and Valmur had been with the hatchling, they were long gone. The three tracked down the tundra and hatchling by scent in hopes of finding them soon, though given the lack of Valmur's scent, Fendal doubted anything good would come from their search.

A blue and black guardian stood at the end of the scent trail with the now rather large hatchling running around him. The arcane guardian growled and looked at them as they approached.

"Who are you?" Gorgon stepped forward, taking charge of the situation. "Where's Vetis?"

"That tundra?" The guardian stepped closer with the hatchling following close behind. "Tch, nothing left of him but clumps of fur."

Horror shot through Fendal at the thought of what this dragon had done. Though oddly, the hatchling they'd found didn't seem terrified of the larger dragon. He could even say she looked happy.

"I remember you." She chirped and gracefully trotted over to Fendal. "You never talk!"

"So you're the clanmates he spoke about..." The guardian's defensive stance relaxed. "I'm Binder... Found your tundra friend injured from a fight with another dragon. Tried to help him but, well, not much I can do when it comes to healing. Best I could do was watch thing young one after he passed."

"Is the dragon still in the area?" Trysta glanced around.

"No. This place is out of the way of other dragons. Haven't met anyone until you three showed up."

"Place is quite beautiful- for a place in Shadow." Gorgon shuffled his wings uncomfortably, not surprising given he'd once gotten lost in the expansive pines as a hatchling. "...Plenty of space for the clan to set up a camp too."

"I can check the area for herbs and edible plants." The eager nocturne took off before anyone could respond to her.

Fendal doubted there was a shortage of food in the area. During his first trip here they'd never been short of any kind of food. His main worry was trusting Binder. All his initial travel mates had died in this place and now all he had to go on was this dragon's word?

Gorgon seemed to trust him though- that or he was interested in the hatchling he'd been sent to observe. Hopefully he'd know soon if this was a chosen dragon or not.
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 40[/b] [i]A pair[/i] [item=sweetheart lace headpiece] [/center] Alright, we do finally have a female we can breed, however, I don't feel like lore-wise it would make sense just yet so I [i]am[/i] going to roll for another dragon instead. RNG selected Yamabuki, however as she's part of a pair with Nishikigoi, both of them will be joining. (and lore-wise good timing too. They can see how well fishing does in this potential new home) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47451551] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474516/47451551_350.png[/img] [/url] Yamabuki [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40693018] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406931/40693018_350.png[/img] [/url] Nishikigoi
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 40
A pair
Sweetheart Lace Headpiece

Alright, we do finally have a female we can breed, however, I don't feel like lore-wise it would make sense just yet so I am going to roll for another dragon instead.

RNG selected Yamabuki, however as she's part of a pair with Nishikigoi, both of them will be joining.
(and lore-wise good timing too. They can see how well fishing does in this potential new home)

47451551_350.png

Yamabuki

40693018_350.png

Nishikigoi
1 2 3 4 5 6