Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Into Shadow [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[size=1]@Everburn[/size] [center][b]Day 23[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=swamp mosquito] [/center] 30 coli rounds [quote=interesting drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote] The three are now level 11 On a side note: I've gotten to 100 eggs for my mass hatch on the 26th!
@Everburn
Day 23
Coli day
Swamp Mosquito

30 coli rounds

interesting drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2

The three are now level 11

On a side note: I've gotten to 100 eggs for my mass hatch on the 26th!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Everburn[/size] [center][b]Day 24[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=amber algae] [/center] 20 coli rounds [quote=interesting drops] [item=sap] [item=minor health potion] [item=carmine serthis] [/quote] I used a potion on Vetis and Fendal
@Everburn
Day 24
Coli day
Amber Algae

20 coli rounds

interesting drops wrote:
Sap Minor Health Potion Carmine Serthis

I used a potion on Vetis and Fendal

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Everburn[/size] [center][b]Day 25[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=common cockroach] [/center] 30 coli rounds [quote=interesting drops] [item=carmine serthis] [/quote] Vetis and Fendal are now level 12
@Everburn
Day 25
Coli day
Common Cockroach

30 coli rounds
interesting drops wrote:
Carmine Serthis

Vetis and Fendal are now level 12
[size=1]@Everburn[/size] [center][b]Day 26[/b] [i]Coli day[/i] [item=marsh choker] [/center] 20 coli rounds [quote=interesting drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Valmur is now level 12
@Everburn
Day 26
Coli day
Marsh Choker

20 coli rounds
interesting drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Valmur is now level 12
Could you please add me to the pinglist for this thread?
Could you please add me to the pinglist for this thread?
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett (welcome to the Locke!)[/size] [center][b]Day 27[/b] [i]One Heir Rises[/i] [item=Potted Deepmine Fungi ] [/center] [i]Please note the hatchling/dragon isn't part of the locke, merely here for lore/ story reasons[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60944452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=125&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=10&winggene=41&wings=161&auth=6f1a6c0500e81250dc5d6b53ed4433b0cded27d0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] The tundra stared down at the light green eyes of a Wind Flight hatchling. The skydancer was far from home- she couldn't have possibly gotten all the way to Shadow on her own. "We need to go back to camp." He glanced back at his travelling companions. Valmur snorted. "What!? Why? We've already gotten this far." "We need to report this hatchling." He stared down at the small dragon as it began wandering among the thick tree roots. "We came here to find new locations for our clan- the seers believed it was time to expand and new leaders would arrive to hold the territory, chosen by the deities themselves." "And you think this hatchling is one of them?" Another scoff escaped the banescale as she stared at the hatchling. "That thing probably got lost and wound up here. [i]I[/i] say we just keep going." A growl rose in Vetis' throat. "We don't know for certain but Priestess might. We need to go back to the clan." "Are we going to do that for [i]every[/i] hatchling we might happen across? I say we keep going! Ethir [i]died[/i] so we could get this far. I'm not turning around now." "Have you smelled or heard any other dragons or clans in the area? I haven't and a hatchling this young couldn't just fly all the way out here and fall out of the sky. Fendal, what do you think?" Their gazes went to Fendal, who still hadn't spoken since the loss of the gaoler. The banescale lowered his head and shuffled uncertainly before going back to watching the hatchling. He never was one for confrontations but outright avoiding either side wasn't helpful in this situation. "...Fine." Vetis walked over to the young dragon and ushered her closer. "We'll keep going- but- I at least want to deliver a message back about this... Fendal, I'm assigning that to you and I want you to draw an image to show Priestess. It won't be as helpful to her but maybe it'll be enough to give us answers." A nod was his only response before the orange dragon set to work.
@Everburn @BarbaraFett (welcome to the Locke!)
Day 27
One Heir Rises
Potted Deepmine Fungi

Please note the hatchling/dragon isn't part of the locke, merely here for lore/ story reasons

dragon?age=0&body=125&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=10&winggene=41&wings=161&auth=6f1a6c0500e81250dc5d6b53ed4433b0cded27d0&dummyext=prev.png

The tundra stared down at the light green eyes of a Wind Flight hatchling. The skydancer was far from home- she couldn't have possibly gotten all the way to Shadow on her own.

"We need to go back to camp." He glanced back at his travelling companions.

Valmur snorted. "What!? Why? We've already gotten this far."

"We need to report this hatchling." He stared down at the small dragon as it began wandering among the thick tree roots. "We came here to find new locations for our clan- the seers believed it was time to expand and new leaders would arrive to hold the territory, chosen by the deities themselves."

"And you think this hatchling is one of them?" Another scoff escaped the banescale as she stared at the hatchling. "That thing probably got lost and wound up here. I say we just keep going."

A growl rose in Vetis' throat. "We don't know for certain but Priestess might. We need to go back to the clan."

"Are we going to do that for every hatchling we might happen across? I say we keep going! Ethir died so we could get this far. I'm not turning around now."

"Have you smelled or heard any other dragons or clans in the area? I haven't and a hatchling this young couldn't just fly all the way out here and fall out of the sky. Fendal, what do you think?"

Their gazes went to Fendal, who still hadn't spoken since the loss of the gaoler. The banescale lowered his head and shuffled uncertainly before going back to watching the hatchling. He never was one for confrontations but outright avoiding either side wasn't helpful in this situation.

"...Fine." Vetis walked over to the young dragon and ushered her closer. "We'll keep going- but- I at least want to deliver a message back about this... Fendal, I'm assigning that to you and I want you to draw an image to show Priestess. It won't be as helpful to her but maybe it'll be enough to give us answers."

A nod was his only response before the orange dragon set to work.
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 28[/b] [i]Coli Day[/i] [item=brackwater lumphead] [/center] 40 coli matches [quote=interesting drops] [item=scratch] [item=minor health potion] x2 [/quote] Everyone got to level 13 ...and then Valmur died. Uh, not sure what to do now. I might just have to wait until Pinkerton drops a familiar or apparel piece so I can have a full coli team again (though the new guy/girl will be severely underlevelled at this point). Usually he's chucking new dragons at me.
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 28
Coli Day
Brackwater Lumphead

40 coli matches
interesting drops wrote:
Scratch Minor Health Potion x2

Everyone got to level 13

...and then Valmur died.
Uh, not sure what to do now. I might just have to wait until Pinkerton drops a familiar or apparel piece so I can have a full coli team again (though the new guy/girl will be severely underlevelled at this point). Usually he's chucking new dragons at me.
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 29[/b] [i]Alone[/i] [item=Chrysoberyl] [/center] Vetis put the final stone in place over the grave before sitting back and staring at the mound in front of his paws. Fendal wouldn't hear about the loss until he came back with a response to the message about the found hatchling. The tundra couldn't help but feel a sense of smugness at the banescale's untimely death. She'd been the one insisting to keep going... and now she'd paid the price. "...But what am I going to do about you?" He looked back at the hatchling as she slept under a tree. Going forward alone was dangerous, especially with a hatchling to protect. Vetis didn't really want to take her back to the clan either if she wasn't the chosen one- it was a waste of his time to raise a hatchling of no importance. He wasn't a hatchery caretaker! It was the reason why the youngling was still unnamed. Naming would give it a sense of attachment to them. [i]"Fendal should be back in a few days... I'll wait nearby until then."[/i] Vetis turned away from the grave and nudged the hatchling awake. "Follow me." She looked around, seemingly confused about the absence of Valmur, before forgetting about the worry just as quickly. The skydancer darted over roots and between trees as she explored the area nearby as they walked. He just gave a deep sigh and did his best to keep an eye on her as he searched for a secluded place to hide and wait for Fendal's return. [i]"This is why I leave when they're still eggs..."[/i]
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 29
Alone
Chrysoberyl

Vetis put the final stone in place over the grave before sitting back and staring at the mound in front of his paws. Fendal wouldn't hear about the loss until he came back with a response to the message about the found hatchling. The tundra couldn't help but feel a sense of smugness at the banescale's untimely death. She'd been the one insisting to keep going... and now she'd paid the price.

"...But what am I going to do about you?" He looked back at the hatchling as she slept under a tree.

Going forward alone was dangerous, especially with a hatchling to protect. Vetis didn't really want to take her back to the clan either if she wasn't the chosen one- it was a waste of his time to raise a hatchling of no importance. He wasn't a hatchery caretaker! It was the reason why the youngling was still unnamed. Naming would give it a sense of attachment to them.

"Fendal should be back in a few days... I'll wait nearby until then." Vetis turned away from the grave and nudged the hatchling awake. "Follow me."

She looked around, seemingly confused about the absence of Valmur, before forgetting about the worry just as quickly. The skydancer darted over roots and between trees as she explored the area nearby as they walked. He just gave a deep sigh and did his best to keep an eye on her as he searched for a secluded place to hide and wait for Fendal's return.

"This is why I leave when they're still eggs..."
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 30[/b] [i]Message[/i] [item=old emptied nest] [/center] Fendal watched from a distance as the four dragons read over and discussed the letter. So far, all he understood was that the hatchling they'd found could indeed be the dragon they were told was coming. However, it also seemed to disturb them given two others had been found that were also foretold in visions sent by the deities. "I want to see this for myself!" Priestess announced, breaking off from the leaders as she headed over to Fendal. "We were told of two coming and now we have three. [i]Three[/i]. This is important." "It could be dangerous. We don't hold that territory yet." Cerberus growled and followed after her. "We can't lose our best seer by letting you wander off to see a hatchling." "Then who should we send? Rilvere would ask a fortune and tell you what you'd want to hear. And Gorgon... well, he's..." She trailed off with grimace before finishing. "A little unreliable." "Gorgon is a very good seer." Danika narrowed her eyes at the bogsneak. "His visions have never been wrong and as he's the seer who lives on the border with Shadow, I say he should go." Fendal mentally sighed as the discussion continued. For the highest ranking members in the clan, they sure didn't seem to get along very well. [i]"Wonder if this is were Vetis gets it from. Ambassadors are in the second ranking."[/i] "I say we just send whoever wants to go." Lucifi flicked his tail and stared at the others with a bored expression. "Or we make up our minds now on whether or not bother to send anyone. We have two hatchlings at my camp fitting the prophecy so why check on a third?" "That third would be the first one judging by the time it took to get here from when she was found." Priestess turned her glassy eyes to him. "Which means one of the hatchlings at [i]your[/i] camp is not part of our prophecy if the one with Vetis is... Need I remind you [i]I[/i] was the one who heard of your coming as second in command? I'm sure you'd hate being overlooked just for an impostor to come along." "Yeah, I got here weeks before you." Danika spoke up. "If it weren't for Priestess making sure, I could've been second in command and you'd just be the leader of the royal guard." "...Do what you want." Lucifi turned his back to them. "I need to get back to my camp." "Get some rest, Fendal." Cerberus turned the focus back to the waiting banescale. "We'll have an answer soon on who will go back with you."
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 30

Fendal watched from a distance as the four dragons read over and discussed the letter. So far, all he understood was that the hatchling they'd found could indeed be the dragon they were told was coming. However, it also seemed to disturb them given two others had been found that were also foretold in visions sent by the deities.

"I want to see this for myself!" Priestess announced, breaking off from the leaders as she headed over to Fendal. "We were told of two coming and now we have three. Three. This is important."

"It could be dangerous. We don't hold that territory yet." Cerberus growled and followed after her. "We can't lose our best seer by letting you wander off to see a hatchling."

"Then who should we send? Rilvere would ask a fortune and tell you what you'd want to hear. And Gorgon... well, he's..." She trailed off with grimace before finishing. "A little unreliable."

"Gorgon is a very good seer." Danika narrowed her eyes at the bogsneak. "His visions have never been wrong and as he's the seer who lives on the border with Shadow, I say he should go."

Fendal mentally sighed as the discussion continued. For the highest ranking members in the clan, they sure didn't seem to get along very well. "Wonder if this is were Vetis gets it from. Ambassadors are in the second ranking."

"I say we just send whoever wants to go." Lucifi flicked his tail and stared at the others with a bored expression. "Or we make up our minds now on whether or not bother to send anyone. We have two hatchlings at my camp fitting the prophecy so why check on a third?"

"That third would be the first one judging by the time it took to get here from when she was found." Priestess turned her glassy eyes to him. "Which means one of the hatchlings at your camp is not part of our prophecy if the one with Vetis is... Need I remind you I was the one who heard of your coming as second in command? I'm sure you'd hate being overlooked just for an impostor to come along."

"Yeah, I got here weeks before you." Danika spoke up. "If it weren't for Priestess making sure, I could've been second in command and you'd just be the leader of the royal guard."

"...Do what you want." Lucifi turned his back to them. "I need to get back to my camp."

"Get some rest, Fendal." Cerberus turned the focus back to the waiting banescale. "We'll have an answer soon on who will go back with you."
[size=1]@Everburn @BarbaraFett [/size] [center][b]Day 31[/b] [i]Binder[/i] [item=Crimson Emperor] [/center] Sorry for the delays in updates, my wifi isn't doing too great. But on the bright side: Yay, new dragon! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50122857] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501229/50122857_350.png[/img] [/url] Binder is our newest addition!
@Everburn @BarbaraFett
Day 31
Binder
Crimson Emperor

Sorry for the delays in updates, my wifi isn't doing too great.

But on the bright side: Yay, new dragon!

50122857_350.png

Binder is our newest addition!

1 2 3 4 5 6