Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 269 270
I totally want to add a banescale, but most of my banes already have gene plans... dang now I wanna go get a bane to do for this T^T
I totally want to add a banescale, but most of my banes already have gene plans... dang now I wanna go get a bane to do for this T^T
in7SefG.png
Welcome to the quest, new players. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]>>>>>>>>[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59334863] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593349/59334863.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Dreamer[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]>>>[/color] [nextcol][emoji=book 2 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2823806/3#post_42338798]Quest Checklist[/url] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]<<<[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56437581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564376/56437581.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]LittlePrincess[/b][/center] [/columns] [center][b][size=5][color=green]Day 5[/color][/size][/b][/center] LittlePrincess assures Hawthorne that they come from a clan of all-sorts so they're used to getting along with others. He thanks her for the info on the dragon giving away battlestones before waving goodbye and returning to Dreamer. Dreamer is trembling with the effort of not going over to eavesdrop on LittlePrincess' conversation. She doesn't want to risk his temper by interfering, but she is very curious. She wants to pepper him with questions when he returns. She clamps her mouth shut. He seems more relaxed now after speaking with the young tundra. She won't destroy his peace by being nosy. He comes right up to her and apologises for his behaviour. His frills droop and he admits he's scared. She's scared too. She tentatively opens her arms and he allows her to pull him in for a brief hug. He's warm and alive. LittlePrincess tells her about the offer of battlestones. She explains that she wants them to collect everything themselves. He looks un-surprised at this and maybe a little annoyed like he'd much rather they get this challenge over and done with. She wants the sense of accomplishment of overcoming the difficult challenge without help. She loves having a friend along on this quest, but he's never been keen for the journey. She tells him she wants him to stay, but he can go home if he doesn't want to continue the quest. She will not force him to stay. LittlePrincess is not sure what he wants. It will be even more dangerous for Dreamer to continue on alone. Staying purely out of false commitment is not good motivation or compassion. He wants to think about it. Dreamer suggests they return to the Woodland Path to search for useful battlestones. They take it easy, giving themselves time to recover from the stressful last couple of days. They don't find anything useful for themselves, just stuff to send home. They're still tired so they only stay out briefly before finding a safe place to camp. LittlePrincess retreats up a tree to contemplate what he wants to do going forward. Dreamer tries not to get her hopes up. Items sent home: [item=Shimmering Pinecone] X20 [item=Leafy Pack] X4 Misc familiars [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] Battlestone up for grabs: [item=Dark Bolt] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] No time today either, so just a bit of story really.
Welcome to the quest, new players.

naturemid.png
>>>>>>>>
59334863.png
Dreamer
>>> Quest Checklist <<<
56437581.png
LittlePrincess
Day 5

LittlePrincess assures Hawthorne that they come from a clan of all-sorts so they're used to getting along with others. He thanks her for the info on the dragon giving away battlestones before waving goodbye and returning to Dreamer.

Dreamer is trembling with the effort of not going over to eavesdrop on LittlePrincess' conversation. She doesn't want to risk his temper by interfering, but she is very curious.

She wants to pepper him with questions when he returns. She clamps her mouth shut. He seems more relaxed now after speaking with the young tundra. She won't destroy his peace by being nosy.

He comes right up to her and apologises for his behaviour. His frills droop and he admits he's scared.

She's scared too. She tentatively opens her arms and he allows her to pull him in for a brief hug. He's warm and alive.

LittlePrincess tells her about the offer of battlestones. She explains that she wants them to collect everything themselves. He looks un-surprised at this and maybe a little annoyed like he'd much rather they get this challenge over and done with. She wants the sense of accomplishment of overcoming the difficult challenge without help.

She loves having a friend along on this quest, but he's never been keen for the journey. She tells him she wants him to stay, but he can go home if he doesn't want to continue the quest. She will not force him to stay.

LittlePrincess is not sure what he wants. It will be even more dangerous for Dreamer to continue on alone. Staying purely out of false commitment is not good motivation or compassion. He wants to think about it.

Dreamer suggests they return to the Woodland Path to search for useful battlestones. They take it easy, giving themselves time to recover from the stressful last couple of days.

They don't find anything useful for themselves, just stuff to send home. They're still tired so they only stay out briefly before finding a safe place to camp.

LittlePrincess retreats up a tree to contemplate what he wants to do going forward.

Dreamer tries not to get her hopes up.

Items sent home:

Shimmering Pinecone X20
Leafy Pack X4
Misc familiars

naturemid.png

Battlestone up for grabs:

Dark Bolt

naturemid.png

No time today either, so just a bit of story really.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59584442] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595845/59584442_350.png[/img] [/url] A large black banescale lands near Prophet. Its Virus, and she xarries am hour old xxx ice banescale. "She heard many stories of you, Povlet," the older banescale said, amusement thick in her tone," her name is Persephone. Take care of her." Prophet and Carranog welcome little Persephone into their group. I couldn't help myself.... oops.

59584442_350.png

A large black banescale lands near Prophet. Its Virus, and she xarries am hour old xxx ice banescale. "She heard many stories of you, Povlet," the older banescale said, amusement thick in her tone," her name is Persephone. Take care of her."
Prophet and Carranog welcome little Persephone into their group.

I couldn't help myself.... oops.
in7SefG.png
@MagicIsReal
The banescale suddenly grins. She laughs. "YOU. I LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE MORE SPIRIT THAN ANY OF THE REST. SMALL BUT FIERCE, EVEN WITH THAT ATTACHMENT TO THE WEAKER ONE. THE WEAK WILL DRAG YOU DOWN, YOUNGLING. CUT THEM LOOSE NOW, AND THRIVE."

She turns, and sniffs slight approval at the sight of another, albeit very young, banescale.

"I KNEW OTHERS OF MY KIND WOULD FIND THEIR WAY HERE. BUT I WAS STILL THE FIRST."

@Dragonwolfie
I love your writeups. :D

@lunartwist
LOL Heh.
@MagicIsReal
The banescale suddenly grins. She laughs. "YOU. I LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE MORE SPIRIT THAN ANY OF THE REST. SMALL BUT FIERCE, EVEN WITH THAT ATTACHMENT TO THE WEAKER ONE. THE WEAK WILL DRAG YOU DOWN, YOUNGLING. CUT THEM LOOSE NOW, AND THRIVE."

She turns, and sniffs slight approval at the sight of another, albeit very young, banescale.

"I KNEW OTHERS OF MY KIND WOULD FIND THEIR WAY HERE. BUT I WAS STILL THE FIRST."

@Dragonwolfie
I love your writeups. :D

@lunartwist
LOL Heh.
@Lirikai
Arzon stiffens, and turns around quickly. "Hawthorne isn't weak. If you can't see that, then maybe you don't know what being strong looks like." She glares at the larger banescale, spits on the ground, then stalks over to Hawthorne. She sits down, pointedly turned away from the banescale.
@Lirikai
Arzon stiffens, and turns around quickly. "Hawthorne isn't weak. If you can't see that, then maybe you don't know what being strong looks like." She glares at the larger banescale, spits on the ground, then stalks over to Hawthorne. She sits down, pointedly turned away from the banescale.
5kRkxhJ.png
@magicisreal
Scylla softly laughs her approval. "IF YOU SAY SO, LITTLE SMALL ONE."

She turns and casts a judgmental eye over the white Imperial who spoke as if he thought he knew her.

@lunartwist
"I NEED NOTHING. NOTHING BUT AN OPEN SKY AND PREY TO HUNT." Extremely grudgingly, she added, "YOU ARE...NOT SO BAD, HERE. FINE. I WILL STAY, PERHAPS, IN BETWEEN MY DISPLAYS OF HUNTING EXCELLENCE."

With that, she spreads her wings and launches into the air, banking toward the Training Fields and the poor hapless mice who await their fate.
@magicisreal
Scylla softly laughs her approval. "IF YOU SAY SO, LITTLE SMALL ONE."

She turns and casts a judgmental eye over the white Imperial who spoke as if he thought he knew her.

@lunartwist
"I NEED NOTHING. NOTHING BUT AN OPEN SKY AND PREY TO HUNT." Extremely grudgingly, she added, "YOU ARE...NOT SO BAD, HERE. FINE. I WILL STAY, PERHAPS, IN BETWEEN MY DISPLAYS OF HUNTING EXCELLENCE."

With that, she spreads her wings and launches into the air, banking toward the Training Fields and the poor hapless mice who await their fate.
[item=redwing crate] ------- Prophet looked at the skin skeptically. None of his clanmates would want this. "Does anyone want this for their clan?" [item=skin: Redwinged owlcat]
Redwing Crate
Prophet looked at the skin skeptically. None of his clanmates would want this.
"Does anyone want this for their clan?"
Skin: Redwinged Owlcat
in7SefG.png
Gotta catch up with all these new dragons then it's off to the coli with me, whee
Gotta catch up with all these new dragons then it's off to the coli with me, whee
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
[center][size=5][b]~Daily Update~[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img] Today was a good day with stones. I got my last Berserker from Pinkerton and leveled up to 22 in Harpy's Roost. I still need Rally and Eliminate which should be... not fun. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img] Boreal glanced around nervously at the two new banescales. The way the older talked creeped her out. She glanced at her claws. "Hey Zolin?" She asked the Spiral, "Can we go home?" [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img] I can't really make a more complex story since I don't have the time. I'll have more time tomorrow so I should be able to make more progress and maybe get one of the battlestones I need. [b]Loot:[/b] [item= Berserker][item=simple darksteel bracelets][item=Ambush] a few familiars [b]Offering: [item=ambush]
~Daily Update~

icemid.png

Today was a good day with stones. I got my last Berserker from Pinkerton and leveled up to 22 in Harpy's Roost. I still need Rally and Eliminate which should be... not fun.

icemid.png

Boreal glanced around nervously at the two new banescales. The way the older talked creeped her out. She glanced at her claws.
"Hey Zolin?" She asked the Spiral, "Can we go home?"

icemid.png

I can't really make a more complex story since I don't have the time. I'll have more time tomorrow so I should be able to make more progress and maybe get one of the battlestones I need.

Loot: Berserker Simple Darksteel Bracelets Ambush a few familiars

Offering: Ambush
lightflower.pngY5ud9He.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gif3oq1hqz.pnglightflower.png
[center]Update! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59332790] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593328/59332790_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]Finally, [b]level 22[/b]. It took nearly the entire day, but he made it. Sal felt so much stronger, so much more able to assist reliably in battles. Even though he's still only doing about half the damage his Skydancer friends are doing, he is actually holding his own. He tries out his new battlestone: Congeal. He summons hard-earned breath, concentrates on an enemy, and-- 1 damage. "Ah," he thinks to himself. "This stone must rely more on magical attributes than phy--" That is about as far as he thinks before he is whalloped by a expertly-aimed light attack. He's sent reeling, vision fading into nothingness. Waking up, the nonplussed looks of his companions mean that he wasn't that badly injured, but perhaps it is time to call it quits for the evening. He's sore, exhausted, hungry, and still dizzy from the hit. [b]From the battledome, he manages to find the following items, but doesn't really need or like any of them. They are up for grabs if anyone wants them:[/B] [item=bloodscale bracers][item=green lace ribbons][item= green lace wristlet][item=crimson rogue vest][item=vial of hypnotic sight] Not much luck in the battledome in terms of genes. He's starting to feel a little plain in comparison to the rest of his friends. However, his luck is with him with the giveaways, he manages to find the following items through a free raffle. It matches his necklace, so he happily puts it on: [item=simple pearly bracelets] [b]He also receives this bracelet, but since it takes up the same area as his other bracelets, it's impossible to see both on him. He decides to offer it up to the group:[/b] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet] Finally, Sal receives a mysterious package. "Congratulations on winning our free apparel set raffle! Please take good care of them!" the box says. Take care of them? What sort of apparel did you 'take care of'? Satiating his curiosity, he opens the box to find...snakes. A lot of snakes. For a moment he just stares dumbfoundead at the mass of reptiles. Having a pet sounds fun, but this...this was a lot. He picks them up however, letting them entangle comfortably through his mane and wings before walking to the others. [b]"Hello everyone. I seem to have come into the ownership of a significant amount of snakes. While they are very cute, I don't think I can properly take care of them all. I'd like to keep ONE for my own, but the other four need homes. I think...it would be fun to be snake owners together? It would be something nice to bond over. If you would like one, let me know."[/b]
Update!

59332790_350.png

Finally, level 22. It took nearly the entire day, but he made it. Sal felt so much stronger, so much more able to assist reliably in battles. Even though he's still only doing about half the damage his Skydancer friends are doing, he is actually holding his own.

He tries out his new battlestone: Congeal. He summons hard-earned breath, concentrates on an enemy, and--

1 damage.

"Ah," he thinks to himself. "This stone must rely more on magical attributes than phy--"

That is about as far as he thinks before he is whalloped by a expertly-aimed light attack. He's sent reeling, vision fading into nothingness.

Waking up, the nonplussed looks of his companions mean that he wasn't that badly injured, but perhaps it is time to call it quits for the evening. He's sore, exhausted, hungry, and still dizzy from the hit.

From the battledome, he manages to find the following items, but doesn't really need or like any of them. They are up for grabs if anyone wants them:

Bloodscale Bracers Green Lace Ribbons Green Lace Wristlet Crimson Rogue Vest Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Not much luck in the battledome in terms of genes. He's starting to feel a little plain in comparison to the rest of his friends.

However, his luck is with him with the giveaways, he manages to find the following items through a free raffle. It matches his necklace, so he happily puts it on:

Simple Pearly Bracelets

He also receives this bracelet, but since it takes up the same area as his other bracelets, it's impossible to see both on him. He decides to offer it up to the group:

Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet

Finally, Sal receives a mysterious package.

"Congratulations on winning our free apparel set raffle! Please take good care of them!" the box says.

Take care of them? What sort of apparel did you 'take care of'? Satiating his curiosity, he opens the box to find...snakes. A lot of snakes. For a moment he just stares dumbfoundead at the mass of reptiles. Having a pet sounds fun, but this...this was a lot. He picks them up however, letting them entangle comfortably through his mane and wings before walking to the others.

"Hello everyone. I seem to have come into the ownership of a significant amount of snakes. While they are very cute, I don't think I can properly take care of them all. I'd like to keep ONE for my own, but the other four need homes. I think...it would be fun to be snake owners together? It would be something nice to bond over. If you would like one, let me know."
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 269 270