Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Shoreline - A Pinkerlocke
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-one[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Food - Seafood [/i][/center] [center][item=pleco][/center] [b]Venue:[/b] Blooming Grove 40/40 battles fought [b]Malti [/b]reached level thirteen. [b]Auda [/b]reached level thirteen. [b]Iestyn [/b]reached level thirteen. [i] [b]Malti, Auda, and Iestyn leave the Blooming Grove behind. [/b][/i]
Day Thirty-one
Food - Seafood
Pleco

Venue: Blooming Grove

40/40 battles fought

Malti reached level thirteen.

Auda reached level thirteen.

Iestyn reached level thirteen.

Malti, Auda, and Iestyn leave the Blooming Grove behind.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-two[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Food - Insect [/i][/center] [center][item=pharaoh ant][/center] [b]Venue:[/b] Forgotten Cave 30/30 battles fought [b]Malti[/b] reached level fourteen. [b]Auda[/b] reached level fourteen. [b]Iestyn[/b] reached level fourteen. Iestyn tamed a [b]Centaur Berserker[/b] for [b]Nax[/b]. [item=Centaur Berserker] [i] [b]Malti, Auda, and Iestyn leave the Forgotten Cave behind. [/b][/i]
Day Thirty-two
Food - Insect
Pharaoh Ant

Venue: Forgotten Cave

30/30 battles fought

Malti reached level fourteen.

Auda reached level fourteen.

Iestyn reached level fourteen.

Iestyn tamed a Centaur Berserker for Nax.

Centaur Berserker

Malti, Auda, and Iestyn leave the Forgotten Cave behind.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-three[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Trinket[/i][/center] [center][item=canopic jar][/center] [center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/115da80e130c101f0ae74e8a24359843/4843002012ffc99e-08/s540x810/d9cf8f2b9a7b124e45b9b7d43afad823e751710a.png[/img] [b]Malti[/b] by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=151179]SketchyBass[/url] [emoji=guardian love size=1][/center]
Day Thirty-three
Trinket
Canopic Jar
d9cf8f2b9a7b124e45b9b7d43afad823e751710a.png

Malti by SketchyBass
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-four[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Battle Item[/i][/center] [center][item=ambush][/center] Battle Items: Flip a coin. [s]Heads: DEATH STREAK[/s] [b]Tails: Nothing happens[/b]
Day Thirty-four
Battle Item
Ambush

Battle Items: Flip a coin.
Heads: DEATH STREAK
Tails: Nothing happens
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-five[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Battle Item[/i][/center] [center][item=scholar][/center] Battle Items: Flip a coin. [s]Heads: DEATH STREAK[/s] [b]Tails: Nothing happens[/b]
Day Thirty-five
Battle Item
Scholar

[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-six[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Trinket[/i][/center] [center][item=half-moon spectacles][/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/02KqbQY0/tundrakoyane.png[/img] [b]Koyane[/b] by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=128862]Skymerald[/url] [emoji=guardian love size=1][/center]
Day Thirty-six
Trinket
Half-Moon Spectacles
tundrakoyane.png

Koyane by Skymerald
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-seven[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Battle Item[/i][/center] [center][item=scholar][/center] Battle Items: Flip a coin. [s]Heads: DEATH STREAK[/s] [b]Tails: Nothing happens[/b] [s] [i]again??[/i][/s]
Day Thirty-seven
Battle Item
Scholar

again??
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty-eight[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Material [/i][/center] [center][item=snail husk][/center] After Nax's arrival, life in the little clan begins to settle into routine. Koyane is growing quickly, already learning to hunt and battle the island's creatures with the help of Malti and Nax's extensive experience and watchful eyes. Though he's got the makings of an excellent healer on the battlefield, he greatly prefers his more peaceful collection of plants back at their home base, spending hours in the warm, jungle air tending to the pockets of landscape he's created as he grows his botanical collections. Hari has moved a good portion of her crystal collection out of the system of caves and into the clan's space, creating an almost magical feel to the surrounding area as stacks of dazzling crystals intersperse with Koyane's gardens and Iestyn's various hunting contraptions. She and Iestyn share a love of crafting, though their source material may be different, and the two are often seen together, tinkering over the mechanics of a piece of hunting equipment or just an art piece that's inspired Hari. Malti has mellowed slightly now that imminent dangers seem to be something they can predict and no new disruptions have occurred in a while. She's still very protective of the others, especially Koyane, but she's learning to trust in the abilities of the others a bit more, particularly now that Nax is here to provide another experienced mind for potential battles. Auda, despite her somewhat flighty nature, has become almost a second in command for Malti if for no other reason than how (almost alarmingly) productive she is at day to day tasks required for the upkeep of the clan. It turns out that the former thief's love of collecting illicitly obtained items has translated into a love of collecting and organizing the supplies needed for the clan (as well as the jobs needing completion for the others). Malti also relies on Auda's excellent interpersonal skills to help her maintain cohesion in the group. In all, the little clan is beginning to thrive despite their rocky beginnings.
Day Thirty-eight
Material
Snail Husk

After Nax's arrival, life in the little clan begins to settle into routine. Koyane is growing quickly, already learning to hunt and battle the island's creatures with the help of Malti and Nax's extensive experience and watchful eyes. Though he's got the makings of an excellent healer on the battlefield, he greatly prefers his more peaceful collection of plants back at their home base, spending hours in the warm, jungle air tending to the pockets of landscape he's created as he grows his botanical collections.

Hari has moved a good portion of her crystal collection out of the system of caves and into the clan's space, creating an almost magical feel to the surrounding area as stacks of dazzling crystals intersperse with Koyane's gardens and Iestyn's various hunting contraptions. She and Iestyn share a love of crafting, though their source material may be different, and the two are often seen together, tinkering over the mechanics of a piece of hunting equipment or just an art piece that's inspired Hari.

Malti has mellowed slightly now that imminent dangers seem to be something they can predict and no new disruptions have occurred in a while. She's still very protective of the others, especially Koyane, but she's learning to trust in the abilities of the others a bit more, particularly now that Nax is here to provide another experienced mind for potential battles.

Auda, despite her somewhat flighty nature, has become almost a second in command for Malti if for no other reason than how (almost alarmingly) productive she is at day to day tasks required for the upkeep of the clan. It turns out that the former thief's love of collecting illicitly obtained items has translated into a love of collecting and organizing the supplies needed for the clan (as well as the jobs needing completion for the others). Malti also relies on Auda's excellent interpersonal skills to help her maintain cohesion in the group.

In all, the little clan is beginning to thrive despite their rocky beginnings.
This is such a cool idea! Do you have a Pinglist? If so please add me to it
This is such a cool idea! Do you have a Pinglist? If so please add me to it
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@StrudleNugget I did not previously, but I could make one for lore-specific updates, if that's what you're interested in. : )
@StrudleNugget I did not previously, but I could make one for lore-specific updates, if that's what you're interested in. : )