Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Shoreline - A Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-one[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Trinket[/i][/center] [center][item=wooden flute][/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/V0zwLhN.png[/img] [b]Origami Auda[/b] by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=406622]HurricaneWinds[/url] [emoji=guardian love size=1][/center]
Day Twenty-one
Trinket
Wooden Flute
V0zwLhN.png

Origami Auda by HurricaneWinds
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-two[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Food - Seafood [/i][/center] [center][item=sentinel fish][/center] [b]Venue:[/b] Scorched Forest 30/30 battles fought [b]Malti[/b] reached level ten. [b]Auda[/b] reached level ten. [b]Iestyn[/b] reached level ten. [b]Malti [/b]tamed a [b]Banded Owlcat[/b]. [item=banded owlcat] Through extensive training together, [b]Malti, Auda[/b], and [b]Iestyn[/b] learn [b]Ambush[/b]. [i][b] The trio leaves the Scorched Forest behind.[/b] [/i]
Day Twenty-two
Food - Seafood
Sentinel Fish

Venue: Scorched Forest

30/30 battles fought

Malti reached level ten.

Auda reached level ten.

Iestyn reached level ten.

Malti tamed a Banded Owlcat.

Banded Owlcat

Through extensive training together, Malti, Auda, and Iestyn learn Ambush.

The trio leaves the Scorched Forest behind.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-three[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Material [/i][/center] [center][item=oozing tusk][/center] [center][color=darkblue][b]KOYANE[/b][/color] [item=unhatched lightning egg][/center] Shy and sweet Koyane did not have an easy start to his life. Lost in a great storm as an egg, he was helpless to navigate the rough surf that tossed him onto the shoreline where the rest of the dragons he now calls his clan found themselves. By some miraculous event, his egg was unharmed, and it washed up onto the sand buffered by large clumps of seaweed. His arrival came just a few days after his caretaker, Malti, was stranded ashore, assuming her charge, his clutch of brothers and sisters, all lost. It was on this shoreline that Koyane was born, first tasting salt air and the heavy tang of the vegetation that cradled him. Still unable to care for himself, his fate was once again left up to chance. This time his savior was the charming Auda who stumbled across the newborn hatchling while collecting kelp (and fancy shells), and brought him back to the others. Malti was shocked and overjoyed to find that one of the eggs she had lost was returned to them, and quickly became Koyane's fierce protector, determined to raise him to be strong and capable of taking care of himself. As Koyane grows, his personality continues to shine through, revealing him to be a kindhearted and gentle dragon, happy to be of help to his clan, and eager to learn. He especially enjoys studying animals with Iestyn and listening to Auda's rambling fairytales. He sees Malti as a mother figure, sleeping close by her side on warm beach nights.
Day Twenty-three
Material
Oozing Tusk
KOYANE

Unhatched Lightning Egg

Shy and sweet Koyane did not have an easy start to his life. Lost in a great storm as an egg, he was helpless to navigate the rough surf that tossed him onto the shoreline where the rest of the dragons he now calls his clan found themselves. By some miraculous event, his egg was unharmed, and it washed up onto the sand buffered by large clumps of seaweed. His arrival came just a few days after his caretaker, Malti, was stranded ashore, assuming her charge, his clutch of brothers and sisters, all lost.

It was on this shoreline that Koyane was born, first tasting salt air and the heavy tang of the vegetation that cradled him. Still unable to care for himself, his fate was once again left up to chance. This time his savior was the charming Auda who stumbled across the newborn hatchling while collecting kelp (and fancy shells), and brought him back to the others.

Malti was shocked and overjoyed to find that one of the eggs she had lost was returned to them, and quickly became Koyane's fierce protector, determined to raise him to be strong and capable of taking care of himself.

As Koyane grows, his personality continues to shine through, revealing him to be a kindhearted and gentle dragon, happy to be of help to his clan, and eager to learn. He especially enjoys studying animals with Iestyn and listening to Auda's rambling fairytales. He sees Malti as a mother figure, sleeping close by her side on warm beach nights.
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-four[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Apparel [/i][/center] [center][item=white wooly coat][/center] [b]Koyane[/b] received the [b]Blend[/b] gene. [item=secondary gene: blend]
Day Twenty-four
Apparel
White Wooly Coat

Koyane received the Blend gene.

Secondary Gene: Blend
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-five[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Material [/i][/center] [center][item=turtle shell][/center] [center][color=darkblue][b]HARI[/b][/color] [item=stardust sap lamp][/center] Adventurous and spontaneous, Hari hardly seems like the sort of dragon who's lived the majority of her life in hermitage on an uncharted island. Indeed, her formative years were spent as a member of a large, nomadic family of spirals that went wherever the wind took them, twisting jubilantly through the skies. Hari, like many of her siblings, has always had a taste for exploration, however, and Hari eventually decided to set out on her own. She quickly found herself quite lost at sea, something which she took in relative stride and good humor, turning her slow trek toward the nearest landmass into a chance for peaceful contemplation and time to write some truly inspired poems about the color of the water in the sunlight (sadly, her memory is not the best, so they were forgotten before she ever had the chance to write them down). Upon arriving on the island, Hari was delighted to find a system of caves absolutely full of beautiful gems and rock formations. Enchanted by her findings, she's remained on the island ever since, living in the caves and building a collection of her favorite finds. Though she adapted well to being a solitary dragon, she's excited to be part of a clan again as well and is ready to share what she knows of the island.
Day Twenty-five
Material
Turtle Shell
HARI

Stardust Sap Lamp

Adventurous and spontaneous, Hari hardly seems like the sort of dragon who's lived the majority of her life in hermitage on an uncharted island. Indeed, her formative years were spent as a member of a large, nomadic family of spirals that went wherever the wind took them, twisting jubilantly through the skies.

Hari, like many of her siblings, has always had a taste for exploration, however, and Hari eventually decided to set out on her own. She quickly found herself quite lost at sea, something which she took in relative stride and good humor, turning her slow trek toward the nearest landmass into a chance for peaceful contemplation and time to write some truly inspired poems about the color of the water in the sunlight (sadly, her memory is not the best, so they were forgotten before she ever had the chance to write them down).

Upon arriving on the island, Hari was delighted to find a system of caves absolutely full of beautiful gems and rock formations. Enchanted by her findings, she's remained on the island ever since, living in the caves and building a collection of her favorite finds.

Though she adapted well to being a solitary dragon, she's excited to be part of a clan again as well and is ready to share what she knows of the island.
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-six[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Material[/i][/center] [center][item=round pebbles][/center] [center][b][color=darkblue] --Koyane's Hoard-- [/color][/b][/center] [center][item=roan mouse][item=stuffed mith][item=grouse basilisk field notes][item=dandelion seeds][item=cerith shell][item=water lettuce][item=magi casting rod][/center] [center][b][color=darkblue] --Hari's Hoard-- [/color][/b][/center] [center][item=runed tuft of fur][item=aquatic relic][item=brown bat][item=lava stalactite][item=stardust sap lamp][item=subterranean termite][item=dwarf mushroom][/center] ----- An unusual amount of insects buzzing around the jungle inspires the clan to do some extra foraging and battling to stockpile supplies: [b]Malti[/b] reached level twelve. [b]Auda[/b] reached level twelve. [b]Iestyn[/b] reached level twelve. [b]Koyane[/b] reached level nine. [b]Hari[/b] reached level nine. Iestyn tamed an [b]Undergrowth Shovelsnout[/b] for [b]Koyane[/b]. [item=undergrowth shovelsnout] Iestyn tamed a [b]Carmine Serthis[/b] for [b]Hari[/b]. [item=carmine serthis] Through extensive training, [b]Koyane[/b] learns [b]Aid[/b]. [i] [b] Malti, Auda, and Iestyn leave the Sandswept Delta behind. Koyane and Hari leave the Woodland Path behind. [/b][/i]
Day Twenty-six
Material
Round Pebbles
--Koyane's Hoard--
Roan Mouse Stuffed Mith Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Dandelion Seeds Cerith Shell Water Lettuce Magi Casting Rod
--Hari's Hoard--
Runed Tuft of Fur Aquatic Relic Brown Bat Lava Stalactite Stardust Sap Lamp Subterranean Termite Dwarf Mushroom

An unusual amount of insects buzzing around the jungle inspires the clan to do some extra foraging and battling to stockpile supplies:

Malti reached level twelve.

Auda reached level twelve.

Iestyn reached level twelve.

Koyane reached level nine.

Hari reached level nine.

Iestyn tamed an Undergrowth Shovelsnout for Koyane.

Undergrowth Shovelsnout

Iestyn tamed a Carmine Serthis for Hari.

Carmine Serthis

Through extensive training, Koyane learns Aid.

Malti, Auda, and Iestyn leave the Sandswept Delta behind.

Koyane and Hari leave the Woodland Path behind.
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-seven[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Trinket[/i][/center] [center][item=rusty pickaxe][/center] [center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ccb8e472e76023f4021fe83d2f69b2f4/3f6456a1f9215a80-5e/s500x750/82b09ecbedd529e3b1afae3d50cf49688ab1ba92.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pNa6E51.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UrBBSB5.png[/img] [b]Malti, Auda, and Iestyn[/b] by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=342024]SushiDragon101[/url] [emoji=guardian love size=1][/center] ----- An unusual amount of insects buzzing around the jungle inspires the clan to do some extra foraging and battling to stockpile supplies: [b]Koyane[/b] reached level twelve. [b]Hari [/b]reached level twelve. Through extensive training, [b]Koyane[/b] learns [b]Regeneration[/b] and [b]Discipline.[/b] Through extensive training, [b]Hari[/b] learns [b]Eliminate[/b] and [b]Ambush[/b]. [i][b] Koyane and Hari leave the Sandswept Delta behind.[/b][/i]
Day Twenty-seven
Trinket
Rusty Pickaxe
82b09ecbedd529e3b1afae3d50cf49688ab1ba92.png
pNa6E51.png
UrBBSB5.png
Malti, Auda, and Iestyn by SushiDragon101

An unusual amount of insects buzzing around the jungle inspires the clan to do some extra foraging and battling to stockpile supplies:

Koyane reached level twelve.

Hari reached level twelve.

Through extensive training, Koyane learns Regeneration and Discipline.

Through extensive training, Hari learns Eliminate and Ambush.

Koyane and Hari leave the Sandswept Delta behind.
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-eight[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Food - Insect [/i][/center] [center][item=softshell scorpion][/center] [b]Venue:[/b] Blooming Grove 30/30 battles fought
Day Twenty-eight
Food - Insect
Softshell Scorpion

Venue: Blooming Grove

30/30 battles fought
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Twenty-nine[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Familiar [/i][/center] [center][item=sunset lasher][/center] [b]RNG:[/b] 10 - wildclaw [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59820706] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598208/59820706_350.png[/img] [/url] From a young age, Nax was raised to be a fighter. He grew up in a warring clan that pushed its way from the Wandering Contagion into Rotrock Rim by the time he reached adulthood, battling other dragons, beasts, and sometimes the terrain of the Scarred Wasteland itself. Used to a harsh life, Nax never questioned his role or wanted for anything different or more. He was raised a survivalist, and he excelled within his clan. His outlook abruptly changed when he was injured during a raid on a neighboring clan. Though several dragons within the clan were loyal and wanted to return for him, the dragon leading the raid made the call to leave him for dead. Barely managing to drag himself to safety, Nax was left wounded and alone for the wildlife of the Rotrock Rim to consume. His lifelong training helped him to survive, but bitter anger replaced what was once a sense of purpose. He had no intention of returning to the clan that had left him to die, instead making his way southeast toward the Tidelord's domain. It was during this stretch of travel that he found himself washing ashore on an uncharted island that a band of fellow survivalists now call home. Though it is in his nature to be cautious of strangers and ready for hostile advances, he's given this little clan of dragons a chance, largely out of respect for the clan's leader, Malti.
Day Twenty-nine
Familiar
Sunset Lasher

RNG: 10 - wildclaw

59820706_350.png

From a young age, Nax was raised to be a fighter. He grew up in a warring clan that pushed its way from the Wandering Contagion into Rotrock Rim by the time he reached adulthood, battling other dragons, beasts, and sometimes the terrain of the Scarred Wasteland itself. Used to a harsh life, Nax never questioned his role or wanted for anything different or more. He was raised a survivalist, and he excelled within his clan.

His outlook abruptly changed when he was injured during a raid on a neighboring clan. Though several dragons within the clan were loyal and wanted to return for him, the dragon leading the raid made the call to leave him for dead. Barely managing to drag himself to safety, Nax was left wounded and alone for the wildlife of the Rotrock Rim to consume.

His lifelong training helped him to survive, but bitter anger replaced what was once a sense of purpose. He had no intention of returning to the clan that had left him to die, instead making his way southeast toward the Tidelord's domain. It was during this stretch of travel that he found himself washing ashore on an uncharted island that a band of fellow survivalists now call home.

Though it is in his nature to be cautious of strangers and ready for hostile advances, he's given this little clan of dragons a chance, largely out of respect for the clan's leader, Malti.
[center][size=7][color=lightblue]Day Thirty[/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Material [/i][/center] [center][item=good eater award][/center] [center][color=darkblue][b]--Nax's Hoard--[/b][/color] [item=gamy shockshank][item=metal claws][item=berry and nut trail bar][item=sage shell][item=daydreamer's spines][item=coiled burnserpent][item=snakeskin][/center]
Day Thirty
Material
Good Eater Award
--Nax's Hoard--

Gamy Shockshank Metal Claws Berry and Nut Trail Bar Sage Shell Daydreamer's Spines Coiled Burnserpent Snakeskin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9