Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Quest for 100kg
1 2 3 4 5 6
@cactolith14 thank you so much! Adding you to the pinglist now, good luck to you as well if you decide to do some saving :> Edit: sorry for the double ping!
@cactolith14 thank you so much! Adding you to the pinglist now, good luck to you as well if you decide to do some saving :> Edit: sorry for the double ping!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap

Could I be added to the pinglist please? Good luck on your quest!
@lavendersoap

Could I be added to the pinglist please? Good luck on your quest!
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
gl and pinglist please!
gl and pinglist please!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 4/26/20 to 5/3/20[/size] [i]@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral @cactolith14 @Pufferheart @hobihobi[/i] [size=4]Hello all! Updating this a day late, I'd forgotten to exchange my treasure for gems and didn't feel like doing it yesterday. I made some good progress on clearing out my fodder, I'm down to 14 dragons so hopefully I can clean them out today and start buying hatchlings again. I made a lot of progress this week, mostly exalting dragons and selling some leftover g1s. However I just now realized that it's going to take a lot of treasure to buy 50 hatchlings a day, especially when the cycle won't loop back around until 5 or 6 days later... so I may have to convert some of my gems back, unfortunately. We're now at 60% though, which is good news! I'm expecting some losses this week but we'll just see how things turn out :> [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 0[emoji=treasure size=1] and 60,897[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+4487[emoji=gem size=1] this week 60.8% of goal Lucky drops: no
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 4/26/20 to 5/3/20
@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral @cactolith14 @Pufferheart @hobihobi

Hello all! Updating this a day late, I'd forgotten to exchange my treasure for gems and didn't feel like doing it yesterday. I made some good progress on clearing out my fodder, I'm down to 14 dragons so hopefully I can clean them out today and start buying hatchlings again. I made a lot of progress this week, mostly exalting dragons and selling some leftover g1s. However I just now realized that it's going to take a lot of treasure to buy 50 hatchlings a day, especially when the cycle won't loop back around until 5 or 6 days later... so I may have to convert some of my gems back, unfortunately.

We're now at 60% though, which is good news! I'm expecting some losses this week but we'll just see how things turn out :>

Savings: 0 and 60,897
+4487 this week
60.8% of goal

Lucky drops:
no
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
good luck & may you please add me to the pinglist?
good luck & may you please add me to the pinglist?
D03a4pf.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 5/3/20 to 5/24/20[/size] [i]@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral @cactolith14 @Pufferheart @hobihobi @overture [/i][size=4] Updating this a week late because I made some unfortunate decisions... bought a water sprite for about 5.5kg which was a good deal below LAH and later that week prices dropped to 3kg :( So yeah, 5kg just down the drain but I made a bit of it back. Hopefully I'll win something in the nature raffle since I sent some dragons over there! Apart from that, things are going okay. Not sure how 50 dragons a day is turning out, I seem to make around the same amount if I just do 30 dragons and exalt at level 7 (haven't done the math though, so I'm not quite sure.) Greenskeeper is this week too, I doubt that I'll make too much extra money because I don't have a lot of time for more grinding but I'm feeling festive anyways ^-^ Wishing you all good luck this festival! [size=4] [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 0[emoji=treasure size=1] and 58,184[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]-2713[emoji=gem size=1] this week 58% of goal Lucky drops: no
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 5/3/20 to 5/24/20
@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral @cactolith14 @Pufferheart @hobihobi @overture

Updating this a week late because I made some unfortunate decisions... bought a water sprite for about 5.5kg which was a good deal below LAH and later that week prices dropped to 3kg :( So yeah, 5kg just down the drain but I made a bit of it back. Hopefully I'll win something in the nature raffle since I sent some dragons over there!

Apart from that, things are going okay. Not sure how 50 dragons a day is turning out, I seem to make around the same amount if I just do 30 dragons and exalt at level 7 (haven't done the math though, so I'm not quite sure.) Greenskeeper is this week too, I doubt that I'll make too much extra money because I don't have a lot of time for more grinding but I'm feeling festive anyways ^-^ Wishing you all good luck this festival!

Savings: 0 and 58,184
-2713 this week
58% of goal

Lucky drops:
no
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Once you do the math and see which leveling output is more efficient, I'd be really interested in reading the answer! Especially if you take into account how long it takes to get to level 5 vs. 7.

You've been making lots of money these past updates :o Do you have an expected end date?
Once you do the math and see which leveling output is more efficient, I'd be really interested in reading the answer! Especially if you take into account how long it takes to get to level 5 vs. 7.

You've been making lots of money these past updates :o Do you have an expected end date?
@Rookie yeah, I'll be interested to see the answer myself, although it might not be completely exact! I'll remember to include leveling times, thanks for reminding me-- hopefully I'll have it all figured out by next update so I can include that in the post. As for an end date, I'm not quite sure. I started at the beginning of this year and now we're about 5 months in, so I'm expecting to be finished by the end of the year at the most, if not sooner.

Thank you for asking, it's nice to get a little poke here and there from the thread to keep me on track :)
@Rookie yeah, I'll be interested to see the answer myself, although it might not be completely exact! I'll remember to include leveling times, thanks for reminding me-- hopefully I'll have it all figured out by next update so I can include that in the post. As for an end date, I'm not quite sure. I started at the beginning of this year and now we're about 5 months in, so I'm expecting to be finished by the end of the year at the most, if not sooner.

Thank you for asking, it's nice to get a little poke here and there from the thread to keep me on track :)
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
If you go off the 'Exalting Treasure Payout Chart', using the average payout;

Average Payouts lvl 5 -> lvl 7
50*8250 = $412,500
______VS______
30*11250 = $337,500

Minimum Payouts lvl 5 -> lvl 7
50*7500 = $375,000
______VS______
30*11250 = $315,000

Maximum Payouts lvl 5 -> lvl 7
50*9000 = $450,000
______VS______
30*12000 = $360,000

So you're making an average of 75kt more by leveling 50 to 5, instead of 30 to 7.

ETA: I'm pretty sure the math is correct, but its like, almost 3am so xD
If you go off the 'Exalting Treasure Payout Chart', using the average payout;

Average Payouts lvl 5 -> lvl 7
50*8250 = $412,500
______VS______
30*11250 = $337,500

Minimum Payouts lvl 5 -> lvl 7
50*7500 = $375,000
______VS______
30*11250 = $315,000

Maximum Payouts lvl 5 -> lvl 7
50*9000 = $450,000
______VS______
30*12000 = $360,000

So you're making an average of 75kt more by leveling 50 to 5, instead of 30 to 7.

ETA: I'm pretty sure the math is correct, but its like, almost 3am so xD
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Did some searching for times. Under "Charts" in this thread, it takes 6,314 exp. points for level 5 and 20,239 for level 7. With an estimated 1100 experience per battle in the mire and 3.5 battles per minute, it would take ~50 minutes to level 50 level 5s (~2 min. per pair) and ~75 minutes to level 30 level 7s (~5 min. per pair; both using a double-fodder trainer). This is super estimated, so don't take this as concrete values, but it provides a general idea of the quickness of leveling to 5 vs. 7.

Also, this thread provides a very pretty chart for the most efficient level in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins considering leveler stats, time taken, exalt payout, and fodder floor price, which is more in-depth than the conclusion I provided.

Edit: 3.5 battles/min taken from this response to one of my threads. Venue not specified. 1100 experience per battle was a random number I threw out. According to that quote, it's 1239/battle (but again, venue not specified).
Did some searching for times. Under "Charts" in this thread, it takes 6,314 exp. points for level 5 and 20,239 for level 7. With an estimated 1100 experience per battle in the mire and 3.5 battles per minute, it would take ~50 minutes to level 50 level 5s (~2 min. per pair) and ~75 minutes to level 30 level 7s (~5 min. per pair; both using a double-fodder trainer). This is super estimated, so don't take this as concrete values, but it provides a general idea of the quickness of leveling to 5 vs. 7.

Also, this thread provides a very pretty chart for the most efficient level in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins considering leveler stats, time taken, exalt payout, and fodder floor price, which is more in-depth than the conclusion I provided.

Edit: 3.5 battles/min taken from this response to one of my threads. Venue not specified. 1100 experience per battle was a random number I threw out. According to that quote, it's 1239/battle (but again, venue not specified).
1 2 3 4 5 6