Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Quest for 100kg
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ilios I have fodder pairs so I hatch a nest everyday, and then buy the rest that I need.
@ilios I have fodder pairs so I hatch a nest everyday, and then buy the rest that I need.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
coolio! I'm currently buying a pair of adults once a day so that i can hatch a nest a day. Thank you so much for your help!!

One last question. How long do you think you spend in the coliseum on a daily average? I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to do the same methods as you or if I'll need to change them to my availability.
coolio! I'm currently buying a pair of adults once a day so that i can hatch a nest a day. Thank you so much for your help!!

One last question. How long do you think you spend in the coliseum on a daily average? I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to do the same methods as you or if I'll need to change them to my availability.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios I spend about an hour and a half each day in my spare time doing fodder. You can always resort to flipping dragons by just selling them on the AH if you don't have as much time!
@ilios I spend about an hour and a half each day in my spare time doing fodder. You can always resort to flipping dragons by just selling them on the AH if you don't have as much time!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
oh that's way less time than i imagined! I can fit that perfectly into my schedule. Thank you!
oh that's way less time than i imagined! I can fit that perfectly into my schedule. Thank you!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 2/9/20 to 2/16/20[/size] [i]@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @snax[/i] [size=4]Updated most of this on time but forgot to ping, sorry about that! I made about 2434g this week but spent over half of it on the cycling night sky silks (a bundle and a few of the individual pieces). I'm not really much of an investor, more of a hoarder, so only time will tell if I'll resell it in the future. I realized that I have about 50 empty hibden spots, so I'm considering doing some casual flipping on the side as I don't want to up the amount of dragons to exalt per day. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 0[emoji=treasure size=1] and 38,010[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+ 1097 [emoji=gem size=1] this week 38% of goal Lucky drops: [item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=mossy cerdae crate]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 2/9/20 to 2/16/20
@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @snax
Updated most of this on time but forgot to ping, sorry about that!

I made about 2434g this week but spent over half of it on the cycling night sky silks (a bundle and a few of the individual pieces). I'm not really much of an investor, more of a hoarder, so only time will tell if I'll resell it in the future.

I realized that I have about 50 empty hibden spots, so I'm considering doing some casual flipping on the side as I don't want to up the amount of dragons to exalt per day.

Savings: 0 and 38,010
+ 1097 this week
38% of goal

Lucky drops:
Mossy Cerdae Crate
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
please add me to your ping list!
please add me to your ping list!
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 2/16/20 to 2/23/20[/size] [i]@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @snax[/i] [size=4]I made a little over 2kg this week but went down in terms of funds since I've submitted blueprints for an accent! I should be able to make it up, and then some, next week. Trickmurk Circus kind of crept up on me, I could have done some more preparation in terms of Baldwin mats since I've gotten a bit lazy with brewing, but hopefully I can sell a few stacks of fest currency here and there. I also was very tempted to bid on an xxy g1 with very, very expensive plans but was luckily able to resist, since I still have a couple of projects to work on! [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 99598[emoji=treasure size=1] and 37,455[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]-555 [emoji=gem size=1] this week 37% of goal Lucky drops: [item=primary gene: python][item=unhatched earth egg][item=wetland unicorn crate]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 2/16/20 to 2/23/20
@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @snax

I made a little over 2kg this week but went down in terms of funds since I've submitted blueprints for an accent! I should be able to make it up, and then some, next week. Trickmurk Circus kind of crept up on me, I could have done some more preparation in terms of Baldwin mats since I've gotten a bit lazy with brewing, but hopefully I can sell a few stacks of fest currency here and there. I also was very tempted to bid on an xxy g1 with very, very expensive plans but was luckily able to resist, since I still have a couple of projects to work on!

Savings: 99598 and 37,455
-555 this week
37% of goal

Lucky drops:
Primary Gene: Python Unhatched Earth Egg Wetland Unicorn Crate
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Hi! Could I be added to your update pinglist? ^^

Congrats on that egg drop, by the way! I look forward to seeing how your quest progresses. Maybe I'll finally get the motivation to save up for a KS item, but who knows ^^;
Hi! Could I be added to your update pinglist? ^^

Congrats on that egg drop, by the way! I look forward to seeing how your quest progresses. Maybe I'll finally get the motivation to save up for a KS item, but who knows ^^;
@lavendersoap

Can I be added to your pinglist?

Also, do you have any tips on making currency?
@lavendersoap

Can I be added to your pinglist?

Also, do you have any tips on making currency?
@Rookie added!

@CrystalChrissy added as well! I can't say that I'm the best person to ask about how to get money quickly, since I've been having some slow progress recently, but my main source of currency is from the coli since I can't draw. I exalt around 20-30 dragons a day and sometimes do G&G. During festivals I continue my exalting and I'll also do some general grinding if I'm up for it. On occasion, I'll do things that I don't do all the time, like hoardselling or selling food. This way I can generally make it to 2kg a week but sometimes I need to do extra, like selling some apparel or dragons, to get there. Hope this helps a bit, let me know if you have any more questions!
@Rookie added!

@CrystalChrissy added as well! I can't say that I'm the best person to ask about how to get money quickly, since I've been having some slow progress recently, but my main source of currency is from the coli since I can't draw. I exalt around 20-30 dragons a day and sometimes do G&G. During festivals I continue my exalting and I'll also do some general grinding if I'm up for it. On occasion, I'll do things that I don't do all the time, like hoardselling or selling food. This way I can generally make it to 2kg a week but sometimes I need to do extra, like selling some apparel or dragons, to get there. Hope this helps a bit, let me know if you have any more questions!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
1 2 3 4 5 6