> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios yeah, for sure!

@Ern thank you, you too :D
@ilios yeah, for sure!

@Ern thank you, you too :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap You're doing great! May the coli bless you with great drops! [emoji=gold star size=1]
@lavendersoap You're doing great! May the coli bless you with great drops!
this sig is under construction | they/she
@Stagrose thank you! Good luck this festival too :>
@Stagrose thank you! Good luck this festival too :>
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 1/19/20 to 2/2/20[/size] [i]@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios[/i] [size=4]I had a decent Gala, it wasn't too out of the ordinary but was still pretty nice. I'd love to know your thoughts on the recent fest! I kept up with daily exalting so I wasn't able to do too much general grinding, so most of the fest profit came from Baldwin and just grinding whenever I could. I also got around 14 chests, more than I usually get, (8 of which were the same ones!) that I'll probably be hoarding. I made about 4600g in general profits (only 1.4kg of that from the fest, though), but treated myself to an early "birthday" xxy for 800g. I figured that it's cheaper than a mass hatch, and although it wasn't hatched on my exact birthday, I'm still pretty happy with it! I'm looking into doing some investing next festival, maybe, but whenever I try investing I always just hoard the stuff. Same goes for coli loot, there's no way I'm going to need to many battlestones, and I should probably get around to selling a few. Also got an egg drop but traded that in along with currency for a luminous halo. Better grab at least 1 before those prices get even higher, right? [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 0[emoji=treasure size=1] and 34,020 [emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+3824 [emoji=gem size=1] this week 34% of goal Lucky drops: [item=primary gene: python][item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=swamp kelpie mane][item=swamp kelpie mane][item=secondary gene: morph][item= berserker]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 1/19/20 to 2/2/20
@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios
I had a decent Gala, it wasn't too out of the ordinary but was still pretty nice. I'd love to know your thoughts on the recent fest!

I kept up with daily exalting so I wasn't able to do too much general grinding, so most of the fest profit came from Baldwin and just grinding whenever I could. I also got around 14 chests, more than I usually get, (8 of which were the same ones!) that I'll probably be hoarding. I made about 4600g in general profits (only 1.4kg of that from the fest, though), but treated myself to an early "birthday" xxy for 800g. I figured that it's cheaper than a mass hatch, and although it wasn't hatched on my exact birthday, I'm still pretty happy with it!

I'm looking into doing some investing next festival, maybe, but whenever I try investing I always just hoard the stuff. Same goes for coli loot, there's no way I'm going to need to many battlestones, and I should probably get around to selling a few.

Also got an egg drop but traded that in along with currency for a luminous halo. Better grab at least 1 before those prices get even higher, right?

Savings: 0 and 34,020
+3824 this week
34% of goal

Lucky drops:
Primary Gene: Python Unhatched Arcane Egg Swamp Kelpie Mane Swamp Kelpie Mane Secondary Gene: Morph Berserker
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
this is lovely, could i be added to the pinglist?
this is lovely, could i be added to the pinglist?
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 2/2/20 to 2/9/20[/size] [i]@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge[/i] [size=4]Updating a day late, it slipped my mind until late last night. I had a pretty good week, nothing much to comment about so it's a short update today. I did my normal exalting and also did a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2817987/1#post_2817987]mass chest opening, [/url] for my birthday, getting about 800kt extra. I'm going to have to make sure I do G&G a bit so I'll get at least 2kg next week, since I didn't do a lot this week. I'm considering opening a bubble tea adopt shop but I don't have a lot of spare time, will still keep the idea in mind and see if it works. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 209k[emoji=treasure size=1] and 36,919[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+ 2899 [emoji=gem size=1] this week 37% of goal Lucky drops: [item=swamp kelpie mane][item=ambush][item=blackwing croaker crate][item=primary gene: python][item=haste][item=haste][item=haste][item=rally][item=berserker][item=mire crate]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 2/2/20 to 2/9/20
@Fyrens @Ern @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge
Updating a day late, it slipped my mind until late last night.

I had a pretty good week, nothing much to comment about so it's a short update today. I did my normal exalting and also did a mass chest opening, for my birthday, getting about 800kt extra. I'm going to have to make sure I do G&G a bit so I'll get at least 2kg next week, since I didn't do a lot this week. I'm considering opening a bubble tea adopt shop but I don't have a lot of spare time, will still keep the idea in mind and see if it works.

Savings: 209k and 36,919
+ 2899 this week
37% of goal

Lucky drops:
Swamp Kelpie Mane Ambush Blackwing Croaker Crate Primary Gene: Python Haste Haste Haste Rally Berserker Mire Crate
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap if you don't mind me asking, what do the majority of your profits come from? I know you've said exalting, but do you know approximately how many you exalt a day and what levels about? I'm wondering for my own quest since I train fodder here and there but I've hit a stop in my progress.
@lavendersoap if you don't mind me asking, what do the majority of your profits come from? I know you've said exalting, but do you know approximately how many you exalt a day and what levels about? I'm wondering for my own quest since I train fodder here and there but I've hit a stop in my progress.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios no problem, I don't mind you asking! I exalt 25-30 dragons to level 7 per day and buy that same amount of hatchlings for the hibden. If I'm really short on time I might throw some of the adults up onto the AH and max out G&G to make up for the lost profit, but I usually try not to do that so I can do fairgrounds in addition to exalting for extra money. This way I can make at least 200kt or so per day. I also hoardsell some Mire stuff at the end of each week. I usually aim for 2kg miminum per week but I can usually scrape together the rest of that through selling food, coli drops, or doing other small things like Crim and Tomo.

I can understand that fodder leveling is pretty tedious and not the most fun way to make treasure, so I usually watch videos or multitask while in the coli. Let me know if you have any other questions, glad to help out!
@ilios no problem, I don't mind you asking! I exalt 25-30 dragons to level 7 per day and buy that same amount of hatchlings for the hibden. If I'm really short on time I might throw some of the adults up onto the AH and max out G&G to make up for the lost profit, but I usually try not to do that so I can do fairgrounds in addition to exalting for extra money. This way I can make at least 200kt or so per day. I also hoardsell some Mire stuff at the end of each week. I usually aim for 2kg miminum per week but I can usually scrape together the rest of that through selling food, coli drops, or doing other small things like Crim and Tomo.

I can understand that fodder leveling is pretty tedious and not the most fun way to make treasure, so I usually watch videos or multitask while in the coli. Let me know if you have any other questions, glad to help out!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap do you usually buy adults or grow your own adults?
@lavendersoap do you usually buy adults or grow your own adults?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6