Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Quest for 100kg
1 2 3 4 5 6
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=6][i][emoji=gem size=1] Quest for 100kg [emoji=gem size=1] [/size][size=4] Having been inspired by @Ern 's quest for a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2751397#post_2751397]KS familiar[/url] and having an instinctive desire to get my grubby little fingers on some yommy dragon cash, here I am. It's pretty self-explanatory-- I will be trying to obtain 100kg, which will hopefully be accomplished sometime in the near future. I'm still trying to figure out what playing style works for me, so I'm expecting a rocky start. But who knows? Feel free to post, I don't mind! Pinglist: @/Ern @/Fyrens @/terrors @/ilios @/deviantdoge @/Rookie @/snax @/CrystalChrissy @/Coral @/cactolith14 [/size] [size=5][i]Current savings: 1,176,828[emoji=treasure size=1]and 52,146 [emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]Roughly 52% of goal [i]Special thanks to amillionzeros for contributing!
L5Nllxk.png
Quest for 100kg

Having been inspired by @Ern 's quest for a KS familiar and having an instinctive desire to get my grubby little fingers on some yommy dragon cash, here I am. It's pretty self-explanatory-- I will be trying to obtain 100kg, which will hopefully be accomplished sometime in the near future. I'm still trying to figure out what playing style works for me, so I'm expecting a rocky start. But who knows?

Feel free to post, I don't mind!
Pinglist: @/Ern @/Fyrens @/terrors @/ilios @/deviantdoge @/Rookie @/snax @/CrystalChrissy @/Coral @/cactolith14

Current savings: 1,176,828and 52,146
Roughly 52% of goal
Special thanks to amillionzeros for contributing!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Starting Point: Jan 5, 2020 [/size][size=4] I currently have more money than I'm accustomed to, mostly because of NotN! I still have about 4 stacks of strange chests to sell in the next few days which is pretty nice. Like in most of the saving quests I've seen, I'll probably be doing weekly updates since daily updates seem a bit too overkill. I don't have a lot of spare time but I plan to level some fodder, list extra food from NotN grinding, and list/sell my strange chests before they expire in the next week. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 289,284[emoji=treasure size=1] and 17,200 [emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]17.2% of goal
L5Nllxk.png
Starting Point: Jan 5, 2020

I currently have more money than I'm accustomed to, mostly because of NotN! I still have about 4 stacks of strange chests to sell in the next few days which is pretty nice. Like in most of the saving quests I've seen, I'll probably be doing weekly updates since daily updates seem a bit too overkill. I don't have a lot of spare time but I plan to level some fodder, list extra food from NotN grinding, and list/sell my strange chests before they expire in the next week.

Savings: 289,284 and 17,200
17.2% of goal
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 1/5/20 to 1/12/20 [/size][size=4] I got a really nice boost from selling off the rest of my strange chests! It took a bit of time to start the cycle of fodder in the hibden but I'm doing pretty well so far with exalting. I didn't have a lot of time to do extra grinding but I did get an eliminate from Rainsong Jungle which was a nice bonus, as well as some miscellaneous battlestones from the Mire. I also converted the treasure made this week into gems, and was unable to resist splurging on a 1.2kg accent. I definitely won't be able to make this much money next week, but hopefully I can make a decent amount from exalting. Crystalline Gala is also coming up soon (in a couple weeks, I think) which could possibly help me get some more cash. I still have to level my fodder for the day, so I'll probably do that and maybe some general grinding if I have the time today. I haven't listed any food yet and should probably get around to doing that soon, but prices are still kind of low from NotN. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 250 [emoji=treasure size=1] and 25,335 [emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+8135 [emoji=gem size=1] this week 25.3% of goal Lucky drops: [item=eliminate][item=haste][item=ambush][item=rally]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 1/5/20 to 1/12/20

I got a really nice boost from selling off the rest of my strange chests! It took a bit of time to start the cycle of fodder in the hibden but I'm doing pretty well so far with exalting. I didn't have a lot of time to do extra grinding but I did get an eliminate from Rainsong Jungle which was a nice bonus, as well as some miscellaneous battlestones from the Mire.

I also converted the treasure made this week into gems, and was unable to resist splurging on a 1.2kg accent. I definitely won't be able to make this much money next week, but hopefully I can make a decent amount from exalting. Crystalline Gala is also coming up soon (in a couple weeks, I think) which could possibly help me get some more cash.

I still have to level my fodder for the day, so I'll probably do that and maybe some general grinding if I have the time today. I haven't listed any food yet and should probably get around to doing that soon, but prices are still kind of low from NotN.

Savings: 250 and 25,335
+8135 this week
25.3% of goal

Lucky drops:
Eliminate Haste Ambush Rally
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
I subbed to this thread ^^ maybe it'll inspire me on my quest to a cog frog. Good luck!
I subbed to this thread ^^ maybe it'll inspire me on my quest to a cog frog. Good luck!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Good luck! :D I might try this myself..
Good luck! :D I might try this myself..
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Oh wow, you had a great start. Good luck. I'm subbed for now, but I'd love to be on the pinglist if you decide to add one
Oh wow, you had a great start. Good luck. I'm subbed for now, but I'd love to be on the pinglist if you decide to add one
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 1/12/20 to 1/19/20[/size] [i]@Fyrens @Erns am starting up the pinglist, let me know if you want to be removed![/i] [size=4]Updating this a day late, since I had a few other things to do yesterday. This wasn't a bad week at all, I kept up with exalting dragons and sold off a few g1s from my hibden. I'm considering trying out accent making on the side for extra profit, and I submitted my first design to Crystalline Gala, but I need more practice before I can put something out there. The Gala is also coming up so I mainly plan on just selling any currency I get from coli-ing. Profits this week are much less than the previous week because of the strange chests, but I'm happy with just making >1kg per week at the minimum. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 184k [emoji=treasure size=1] and 28,028 [emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+2798 [emoji=gem size=1] this week 25.3% of goal Lucky drops: [item=secondary gene: morph][item=secondary gene: morph][item=kelpie mane][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=rally][item=rally]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 1/12/20 to 1/19/20
@Fyrens @Erns am starting up the pinglist, let me know if you want to be removed!
Updating this a day late, since I had a few other things to do yesterday. This wasn't a bad week at all, I kept up with exalting dragons and sold off a few g1s from my hibden. I'm considering trying out accent making on the side for extra profit, and I submitted my first design to Crystalline Gala, but I need more practice before I can put something out there. The Gala is also coming up so I mainly plan on just selling any currency I get from coli-ing. Profits this week are much less than the previous week because of the strange chests, but I'm happy with just making >1kg per week at the minimum.

Savings: 184k and 28,028
+2798 this week
25.3% of goal

Lucky drops:
Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Kelpie Mane Rally Rally
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@terrors I'll make sure to add you to the pinglist! G&G is too tedious for me to do each day even if it only takes 10-20 minutes, but I'm trying to slowly get back into doing it a few days a week when I feel like it. I'd love a ping if you decide to set up a thread for your quest! Good luck to you too :D
@terrors I'll make sure to add you to the pinglist! G&G is too tedious for me to do each day even if it only takes 10-20 minutes, but I'm trying to slowly get back into doing it a few days a week when I feel like it. I'd love a ping if you decide to set up a thread for your quest! Good luck to you too :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 1/12/20 to 1/19/20[/size] [i]@Fyrens @Ern @terrors[/i] [size=4]I kept up with exalting this week, and sold off a few good g1s I didn't need anymore. I did end up spending some of the money on a skydancer scroll for a project, so I could've made a bit more if I didn't buy that. I maxed out g&g a few times and would love to begin doing a bit each week for some extra profit, but sometimes the tediousness gets to me so we'll see how that goes. I've reached 30% of my goal now, which I'm pretty excited about! It's slow but steady going, so hopefully I can keep it up. Happy Crystalline Gala! I really like the familiar, it's so cute :3 I'll still do my normal exalting but will try to devote some more time to getting fest currency in Boreal Woods. I'm not expecting to make too much money but I'll hopefully get a nice boost! I'll also probably try to trade some of the FC for apparel items I need to finish up a project. I plan on selling currency for the first few days, then storing it up during the time when it falls lower, and I'll buy a few fest items and sell/hoard the rest of the currency at the end of the week. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 229k [emoji=treasure size=1] and 30,196 [emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+2168 [emoji=gem size=1] this week 30.2% of goal Lucky drops: [item=berserker][item=rally][item=ambush][item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler][item=crevice chest][item=crevice chest][item=dry ice chest]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 1/12/20 to 1/19/20
@Fyrens @Ern @terrors
I kept up with exalting this week, and sold off a few good g1s I didn't need anymore. I did end up spending some of the money on a skydancer scroll for a project, so I could've made a bit more if I didn't buy that. I maxed out g&g a few times and would love to begin doing a bit each week for some extra profit, but sometimes the tediousness gets to me so we'll see how that goes. I've reached 30% of my goal now, which I'm pretty excited about! It's slow but steady going, so hopefully I can keep it up.

Happy Crystalline Gala! I really like the familiar, it's so cute :3 I'll still do my normal exalting but will try to devote some more time to getting fest currency in Boreal Woods. I'm not expecting to make too much money but I'll hopefully get a nice boost! I'll also probably try to trade some of the FC for apparel items I need to finish up a project. I plan on selling currency for the first few days, then storing it up during the time when it falls lower, and I'll buy a few fest items and sell/hoard the rest of the currency at the end of the week.

Savings: 229k and 30,196
+2168 this week
30.2% of goal

Lucky drops:
Berserker Rally Ambush Crevice Chest Crevice Chest Dry Ice Chest
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Wow, nice progress so far!! It seems like you have a great strategy for the festival, I hope you have good luck in the coli this week! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Wow, nice progress so far!! It seems like you have a great strategy for the festival, I hope you have good luck in the coli this week!
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6