Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Quest for 100kg
1 2 3 4 5 6
@lavendersoap

Yo that's a very nice quest, I'm also hoarding monies right now but no hard goal in mind! Can you add me to your pinglist?
@lavendersoap

Yo that's a very nice quest, I'm also hoarding monies right now but no hard goal in mind! Can you add me to your pinglist?
VjNtJfw.png
@Coral for sure, added!
@Coral for sure, added!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 2/23/20 to 3/1/20[/size] [i]@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral[/i] [size=4]This week was pretty decent! Not all of the money I made was pure profit, a good chunk of it was just making up the lost savings from buying accent blueprints. I didn't have a lot of time to do extra festival grinding but I got a nice amount of FC from mainly the Mire. I've just crossed 40% of my goal (yay!) and am hoping to get to 50% in the next few weeks if I'm lucky. I also got some good drops this week but haven't sold any of those yet since I'm waiting for egg prices to go up just a bit more. There have been a few projects I should finish in my lair, but I'm considering redoing my lair or at least putting it on hold for now. I find that I like getting money and keeping it more than working on projects, at least for the moment, and I don't like how my lair looks right now anyways so I might as well focus on finishing this quest first. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 79430[emoji=treasure size=1] and 42,384[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+4929[emoji=gem size=1] this week 42% of goal Lucky drops: [item=primary gene: python][item=ambush][item=unhatched plague egg][item=scythe crate][item=mossy cerdae crate][item=ambush]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 2/23/20 to 3/1/20
@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral

This week was pretty decent! Not all of the money I made was pure profit, a good chunk of it was just making up the lost savings from buying accent blueprints. I didn't have a lot of time to do extra festival grinding but I got a nice amount of FC from mainly the Mire. I've just crossed 40% of my goal (yay!) and am hoping to get to 50% in the next few weeks if I'm lucky. I also got some good drops this week but haven't sold any of those yet since I'm waiting for egg prices to go up just a bit more.

There have been a few projects I should finish in my lair, but I'm considering redoing my lair or at least putting it on hold for now. I find that I like getting money and keeping it more than working on projects, at least for the moment, and I don't like how my lair looks right now anyways so I might as well focus on finishing this quest first.

Savings: 79430 and 42,384
+4929 this week
42% of goal

Lucky drops:
Primary Gene: Python Ambush Unhatched Plague Egg Scythe Crate Mossy Cerdae Crate Ambush
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 3/1/20 to 3/8/20[/size] [i]@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral[/i] [size=4]I, uh, may or may not have spent an exorbitant amount of money on hibden slots so this wasn't a great week in terms of profit. I made about 2.5kg but only about 1kg of that was pure profit to add to the vault. So not very great for that, but luckily it's Fire v Nature this week! I plan on supporting Nature, unless Fire gives a higher payout. I don't know if this is really going to be profitable at all, though, since hatchling prices are also rising. We'll see! I also don't have a lot of time to spend on here so profits may be slow, at least for the moment. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 195010[emoji=treasure size=1] and 43,436[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+1052[emoji=gem size=1] this week 43% of goal Lucky drops: [item=ambush][item=eliminate][item=unhatched earth egg][item=primary gene: python]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 3/1/20 to 3/8/20

I, uh, may or may not have spent an exorbitant amount of money on hibden slots so this wasn't a great week in terms of profit. I made about 2.5kg but only about 1kg of that was pure profit to add to the vault. So not very great for that, but luckily it's Fire v Nature this week! I plan on supporting Nature, unless Fire gives a higher payout. I don't know if this is really going to be profitable at all, though, since hatchling prices are also rising. We'll see! I also don't have a lot of time to spend on here so profits may be slow, at least for the moment.

Savings: 195010 and 43,436
+1052 this week
43% of goal

Lucky drops:
Ambush Eliminate Unhatched Earth Egg Primary Gene: Python
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 3/8/20 to 3/15/20[/size] [i]@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral[/i] [size=4]The dom battle was pretty exciting, for the most part, but I didn't make as much extra profit as I thought I would make; still pretty good, though! Hopefully I'll win something in the OOF Nature raffle. *crosses fingers* I'm currently stuck with a slow wifi connection and may have to push myself more to do G&G in this laggy time. I'm still keeping up with the exalting of 30 dragons/exalting 20 and selling 10 per day, nothing much has changed. It's going a bit slow right now, I'm not doing much besides my daily exalting and checking forums. I think that I'll get some motivation back when I'm less busy and feel more confident in my savings. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 343,902[emoji=treasure size=1] and 46,140[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+2704[emoji=gem size=1] this week 46% of goal Lucky drops: no
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 3/8/20 to 3/15/20
The dom battle was pretty exciting, for the most part, but I didn't make as much extra profit as I thought I would make; still pretty good, though! Hopefully I'll win something in the OOF Nature raffle. *crosses fingers* I'm currently stuck with a slow wifi connection and may have to push myself more to do G&G in this laggy time. I'm still keeping up with the exalting of 30 dragons/exalting 20 and selling 10 per day, nothing much has changed. It's going a bit slow right now, I'm not doing much besides my daily exalting and checking forums. I think that I'll get some motivation back when I'm less busy and feel more confident in my savings.

Savings: 343,902 and 46,140
+2704 this week
46% of goal

Lucky drops:
no
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: um what to 4/26/20[/size] [i]@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral[/i] [size=4]Hey yall, it's been a hot second since I've updated this so just let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist. I went on a semi-hiatus and am now trying to slowly get back into the swing of things. I'm not going to go as hard in the coli, though, since I don't want to burn out again, so I'm leveling dragons to level 5 for now! I'm excited to continue the quest, I'm sure we all know what's going on irl and I need something to keep me busy for a bit. However, I probably won't be making nearly as much per week as before. We'll see what happens! I did make some extra over the month or so that I took a break for. I'm now at [b]over 50% of my goal![/b] Kind of a downer to reach it so haphazardly, but it is what it is. I still have a looong way to go but I'll try to remain optimistic and just focus on enjoying the journey. On a lighter note, happy Wavecrest! The familiar is just the cutest, and although I probably won't use any of the fest skins since I don't have any blue permas myself, I think they look really nice this year. What are your plans for Wavecrest? Planning to splurge on some items or try for some profit? Either way, I'm sure it'll be a fun time! [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 1,176,828[emoji=treasure size=1] and 52,146[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+6006[emoji=gem size=1] this [s]week[/s] update 52% of goal Lucky drops: no
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: um what to 4/26/20

Hey yall, it's been a hot second since I've updated this so just let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist. I went on a semi-hiatus and am now trying to slowly get back into the swing of things. I'm not going to go as hard in the coli, though, since I don't want to burn out again, so I'm leveling dragons to level 5 for now! I'm excited to continue the quest, I'm sure we all know what's going on irl and I need something to keep me busy for a bit. However, I probably won't be making nearly as much per week as before. We'll see what happens! I did make some extra over the month or so that I took a break for.

I'm now at over 50% of my goal! Kind of a downer to reach it so haphazardly, but it is what it is. I still have a looong way to go but I'll try to remain optimistic and just focus on enjoying the journey.

On a lighter note, happy Wavecrest! The familiar is just the cutest, and although I probably won't use any of the fest skins since I don't have any blue permas myself, I think they look really nice this year. What are your plans for Wavecrest? Planning to splurge on some items or try for some profit? Either way, I'm sure it'll be a fun time!

Savings: 1,176,828 and 52,146
+6006 this week update
52% of goal

Lucky drops:
no
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Oh hey, welcome back! Glad to see you're doing alright, and congrats on hitting the halfway point! Hope you're able to get back into the swing of things (within moderation, burnout sucks to go through) and that you can hit your goal soon! Good luck! ^^
Oh hey, welcome back! Glad to see you're doing alright, and congrats on hitting the halfway point! Hope you're able to get back into the swing of things (within moderation, burnout sucks to go through) and that you can hit your goal soon! Good luck! ^^
@Rookie thank you for the good wishes! It's nice to know that people are taking a look here haha :>
@Rookie thank you for the good wishes! It's nice to know that people are taking a look here haha :>
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835#post_2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][i]Weekly Update: 4/26/20 to 5/3/20[/size] [i]@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral @cactolith14 [/i] [size=4]I didn't make a lot of extra profit from Wavecrest, but I mainly focused on clearing out my hibden and getting rid of some g1s. I normally buy 30 hatchlings a day and exalt 30 at level 7, but I'm going to try 50 hatchlings a day, selling some and exalting the rest at level 5. It's mainly so I don't have to force myself to spend too long in the coli, and I have the space for it so I'm going to give it a shot! I still have around 100 fodder though; I want to exalt them all and start again with 50 a day, so that made up a large chunk of this week's profit. I probably won't be expecting so much next week, and I should start playing G&G again if I can get myself to remember. Treasure to gem prices are horrible right now, I had 3.5mt and it only converted to around 2.8kg. I doubt it'll go back down, and if anything it'll probably rise again :'( Unfortunate, but we all have to deal with it. [/size][size=5][i]Savings: 421,466[emoji=treasure size=1] and 56,410[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [size=4]+4264[emoji=gem size=1] this week 56.4% of goal Lucky drops: [item=secondary gene: morph][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=haste]
L5Nllxk.png
Weekly Update: 4/26/20 to 5/3/20
@Ern @Fyrens @terrors @ilios @deviantdoge @Rookie @snax @CrystalChrissy @Coral @cactolith14

I didn't make a lot of extra profit from Wavecrest, but I mainly focused on clearing out my hibden and getting rid of some g1s. I normally buy 30 hatchlings a day and exalt 30 at level 7, but I'm going to try 50 hatchlings a day, selling some and exalting the rest at level 5. It's mainly so I don't have to force myself to spend too long in the coli, and I have the space for it so I'm going to give it a shot!

I still have around 100 fodder though; I want to exalt them all and start again with 50 a day, so that made up a large chunk of this week's profit. I probably won't be expecting so much next week, and I should start playing G&G again if I can get myself to remember.

Treasure to gem prices are horrible right now, I had 3.5mt and it only converted to around 2.8kg. I doubt it'll go back down, and if anything it'll probably rise again :'( Unfortunate, but we all have to deal with it.

Savings: 421,466 and 56,410
+4264 this week
56.4% of goal

Lucky drops:
Secondary Gene: Morph Unhatched Lightning Egg Haste
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap

could you add me to the pinglist? maybe this will finally encourage me to stop spending moneys and save up...

good luck by the way! making 4kg in a week is pretty amazing, i hope you'll be able to hit your goal soon :DD
@lavendersoap

could you add me to the pinglist? maybe this will finally encourage me to stop spending moneys and save up...

good luck by the way! making 4kg in a week is pretty amazing, i hope you'll be able to hit your goal soon :DD
iQrvnPv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6