Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43
NOPE, NOPE, NOPITY NOPE.

Arcadia ran from the chaos, looking back to see Aurora slam Eoywin into the Cornucopia.

Guess I made the right choice, he thought nervously. Realizing that he could get much farther away by flight, once he had gained enough momentum, he leapt into the air. It would be best to come up with a plan once things had settled down.
NOPE, NOPE, NOPITY NOPE.

Arcadia ran from the chaos, looking back to see Aurora slam Eoywin into the Cornucopia.

Guess I made the right choice, he thought nervously. Realizing that he could get much farther away by flight, once he had gained enough momentum, he leapt into the air. It would be best to come up with a plan once things had settled down.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Terra glances at Echo in confusion. "Whew, I'm lucky to not get out yet, " he murmured to himself. "Fungus always said my antics were a bit... over the top and I would just get hurt easily. HA! what does he know. I'm as good as anyone else around here."
He took hold of the tackle box and rod and clutched them tightly. These might be of use at some point . He laughed a bit and glared at the other dragons around the cafeteria wondering what will happen next. He shifted his gaze towards Echo.
"Are you gonna eat those potatoes?" he asked with a smile on his face. "All that's going on is making me hungry."
Terra glances at Echo in confusion. "Whew, I'm lucky to not get out yet, " he murmured to himself. "Fungus always said my antics were a bit... over the top and I would just get hurt easily. HA! what does he know. I'm as good as anyone else around here."
He took hold of the tackle box and rod and clutched them tightly. These might be of use at some point . He laughed a bit and glared at the other dragons around the cafeteria wondering what will happen next. He shifted his gaze towards Echo.
"Are you gonna eat those potatoes?" he asked with a smile on his face. "All that's going on is making me hungry."
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
All heck did break loose indeed, once the whistle was blown. Some dragons threw themselves at the nearest thing to them and ran off; others never even took a lglance at the supplies and sprinted away. However, there was plenty of food to go around! Why would you waste your chance? Like a few others, Brea lumbered forwards and took his fill, using his wings and feathers to hold them in.

He walked off with a large amount of food supplies without any conflict. There was no need to waste energy fighting over other resources; neither did he run and gain nothing. It was a win-win, either way it was looked at.
All heck did break loose indeed, once the whistle was blown. Some dragons threw themselves at the nearest thing to them and ran off; others never even took a lglance at the supplies and sprinted away. However, there was plenty of food to go around! Why would you waste your chance? Like a few others, Brea lumbered forwards and took his fill, using his wings and feathers to hold them in.

He walked off with a large amount of food supplies without any conflict. There was no need to waste energy fighting over other resources; neither did he run and gain nothing. It was a win-win, either way it was looked at.
MyfNmKq.png
Blanche looked at all of the other dragons centered around the Cornucopia. She had options here. Go for the bread, or run away. Or wait. That works too.

When the canon sounded and a mob of dragons descended on the cornucopia, Blanche knew what she had to do. She jumped off her perch and ran the opposite way. No need to get into unnecessary conflicts now. She can always stalk back and pick off the trimmings later. It was likely that someone will miss something big during the chaos.

"YEET!"
Blanche looked at all of the other dragons centered around the Cornucopia. She had options here. Go for the bread, or run away. Or wait. That works too.

When the canon sounded and a mob of dragons descended on the cornucopia, Blanche knew what she had to do. She jumped off her perch and ran the opposite way. No need to get into unnecessary conflicts now. She can always stalk back and pick off the trimmings later. It was likely that someone will miss something big during the chaos.

"YEET!"
1WhYQHt.png
Stumbling over his own paws, Maroux rushed away from the Cornucopia. No reason to stick around when he could easily find something in the surrounding area, especially when there were other dragons going toward the center. If only his feet would cooperate, then he could have an easy start. He noted another dragon stuggling to hurry away, deciding to see if he could seek him out later. He had seen the Coatl speaking with some others earlier; he would probably be friendly enough.
Stumbling over his own paws, Maroux rushed away from the Cornucopia. No reason to stick around when he could easily find something in the surrounding area, especially when there were other dragons going toward the center. If only his feet would cooperate, then he could have an easy start. He noted another dragon stuggling to hurry away, deciding to see if he could seek him out later. He had seen the Coatl speaking with some others earlier; he would probably be friendly enough.
unicornponies_com.png
Looking at Terra (the feathery one) Echo lets out a sad chirp. While a jar of fishing bait is a good start, it's a lot better with the tools needed to fish. The Skydancer clearly knows they got the good end of the deal as they clutch the rod and tackle closer to them.
As the resounding THUD of what only could be a dragon thrown into the structure reverbs across the space. Offering the bait as a peace offering, "How about I take the potatoes?" (and hopefully be able to run)

@Kelpoyo
Looking at Terra (the feathery one) Echo lets out a sad chirp. While a jar of fishing bait is a good start, it's a lot better with the tools needed to fish. The Skydancer clearly knows they got the good end of the deal as they clutch the rod and tackle closer to them.
As the resounding THUD of what only could be a dragon thrown into the structure reverbs across the space. Offering the bait as a peace offering, "How about I take the potatoes?" (and hopefully be able to run)

@Kelpoyo
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@DeathPhoenix apologies, I'm FR+16, so my posts are often gonna be at odd times.

Damek was startled by a greeting from one of the other competitors...something about ankles? He was unsure how to respond to that, but just as he opened his mouth to say something, there was a commotion as the organisers started making announcements. Oh my, it was starting!!!

Noticing a few dragons making a run for it immediately, Damek was pleased, as this meant he'd have more chance at the supplies. He noticed another dragon grab a first aid kit from a stash and thought that was an excellent idea... He grabbed one too, and, after one longing glance at the tools, which were even now being raided, he made a run for it.

Reaching a relatively quiet spot, he stopped, took a breath and figured that was a pretty good start. He'd have to mull over who'd done what, and try and remember what he knew about the other dragon who'd been smart enough to grab a first aid kit, they could be handy to know. And what that ankles comment had meant!!
@DeathPhoenix apologies, I'm FR+16, so my posts are often gonna be at odd times.

Damek was startled by a greeting from one of the other competitors...something about ankles? He was unsure how to respond to that, but just as he opened his mouth to say something, there was a commotion as the organisers started making announcements. Oh my, it was starting!!!

Noticing a few dragons making a run for it immediately, Damek was pleased, as this meant he'd have more chance at the supplies. He noticed another dragon grab a first aid kit from a stash and thought that was an excellent idea... He grabbed one too, and, after one longing glance at the tools, which were even now being raided, he made a run for it.

Reaching a relatively quiet spot, he stopped, took a breath and figured that was a pretty good start. He'd have to mull over who'd done what, and try and remember what he knew about the other dragon who'd been smart enough to grab a first aid kit, they could be handy to know. And what that ankles comment had meant!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Beaumont took one look at that brimming cornucopia and ran the other way, pelting for another exit. Adrenaline coursed through his veins now that the games had begun, pushing his heart into his throat. This was it, his one chance! He wasn't going to risk supplies for victory.

As he sprinted away, he noticed another dragon running in the same direction. Not wanting to face the potential danger, he adjusted his course, only to slam straight into a stack of rice bags at full speed. Dazed but alert, he staggered away and onto the moonlit farms.

The fresh air sent shivers down his spine, reminding him how real this all was. With silent well wishes for his two friends and prayers of good luck over his own performance, he stole off into the night.

The Hungry Games had begun.
Beaumont took one look at that brimming cornucopia and ran the other way, pelting for another exit. Adrenaline coursed through his veins now that the games had begun, pushing his heart into his throat. This was it, his one chance! He wasn't going to risk supplies for victory.

As he sprinted away, he noticed another dragon running in the same direction. Not wanting to face the potential danger, he adjusted his course, only to slam straight into a stack of rice bags at full speed. Dazed but alert, he staggered away and onto the moonlit farms.

The fresh air sent shivers down his spine, reminding him how real this all was. With silent well wishes for his two friends and prayers of good luck over his own performance, he stole off into the night.

The Hungry Games had begun.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Beaumont fled the moment the games started. Olivine considered following suit, but one look around told her there was so much chaos, it was doubtful anyone would notice her unless she drew attention to herself. So she slipped around to one side of the Cornucopia and started grabbing everything that looked useful. A brown Guardian came close enough that Olivine felt a little nervous, but the other dragon didn't seem interested in a fight so soon.

Olivine hadn't seen Lowery in all the confusion. Hopefully her teammate was alright- and Beaumont as well. Although she had only just met them, the Pearlcatcher had taken a liking to both dragons.

Now isn't the time to worry about them, Olivine reminded herself. She had to stay alert and watchful for any possible threats. They could take care of themselves....probably.
Beaumont fled the moment the games started. Olivine considered following suit, but one look around told her there was so much chaos, it was doubtful anyone would notice her unless she drew attention to herself. So she slipped around to one side of the Cornucopia and started grabbing everything that looked useful. A brown Guardian came close enough that Olivine felt a little nervous, but the other dragon didn't seem interested in a fight so soon.

Olivine hadn't seen Lowery in all the confusion. Hopefully her teammate was alright- and Beaumont as well. Although she had only just met them, the Pearlcatcher had taken a liking to both dragons.

Now isn't the time to worry about them, Olivine reminded herself. She had to stay alert and watchful for any possible threats. They could take care of themselves....probably.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
Azurith watched in horror as an imperial snagged a dragon she hadn't seen before, dashing them against the cornucopia, drenching the nearby area in...flour and pieces of bread. Still, it looked pretty violent, and Azurith decided the better part of valor was fighting another day.

As an aside, Azurith would like people to know that she had the harpy pox vaccine, and did not get sick; her arm was sore for about a day; and she is secure in knowing that she will not cause any of her elderly dragon kin to contract the pox this cold season.
Azurith watched in horror as an imperial snagged a dragon she hadn't seen before, dashing them against the cornucopia, drenching the nearby area in...flour and pieces of bread. Still, it looked pretty violent, and Azurith decided the better part of valor was fighting another day.

As an aside, Azurith would like people to know that she had the harpy pox vaccine, and did not get sick; her arm was sore for about a day; and she is secure in knowing that she will not cause any of her elderly dragon kin to contract the pox this cold season.
uDNAbBS.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43